;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 193424 times)

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Soldier TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #3950 on: October 09, 2017, 08:36:58 PM »
+3
Mandy,  I got banned from that thread not because im a SJW, nor am I alt right and a nazi.  I am also not a sympathiser of you.

I have morals in my life and strong principles and I speak my mind in ways people dont often like, but at least they get the truth and no bullshit.  People know where they stand with me. 

I got banned in that thread solely because I called Lowtax out on being a cunt, and I would do the same ad infinitum.

Well lets get that rotorooter mouf of yours all fixed up so we can make you a nice saltwife eh? Your weekly allowance will be ChuckECheese tickets and tokens

Jace821

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3951 on: October 09, 2017, 09:34:41 PM »
+5
he's going to sell to a D&D hardcore faggot and there's going to be a mass doxx of everyone who breathed a word against trannies ever

He won't sell it because he'll want a ridiculous amount for it. He'll just let it die.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:38:49 PM by Jace821 »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #3952 on: October 11, 2017, 08:15:47 AM »
+6
he's going to sell to a D&D hardcore faggot and there's going to be a mass doxx of everyone who breathed a word against trannies ever

He won't sell it because he'll want a ridiculous amount for it. He'll just let it die.
Agreed. He's that out of touch and stubborn but mostly he's incredibly arrogant for no reason.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Ozmas Oyster Ooze

• Person Of Interest
  • Making dat der sour dough
  • Awards 420 Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Strayan Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Drinkin' and Postin' old Metal Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #3953 on: October 11, 2017, 09:49:27 AM »
+5
What was the ZDR meltdown? I read back a couple pages and it's nothing but pig farms and lizard men.

Give me the run down.

- lowtax posts mandy thread
- zdr's crew of faggot goons ceremoniously suicide to lowtax's ban hammer
- zdr makes a post basically saying to ban me along with them, then deletes it (think it's screenshotted on kiwi, if not i have it saved somewhere)
- site starts acting strange and all of ZDR's posts ever made disappear
- lowtax claims he was asleep and ZDR totally didn't melt down everyone's fine folks promise
- lowtax starts saying ZDR is going to be less front facing
- ZDR doesn't post anymore

he's probably gone lol

Also the whole "Chicago" datacenter story is hilarious considering that happened like 12hours before ZDR posted then deleted then he's entire posting history dissapeared like a fart in the wind.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3954 on: October 11, 2017, 12:03:27 PM »
+8
Reminder: This is the same guy who thinks people are dumb enough to give him money because "bandwidth" in the year of our lord 2017.

"What do those dummies know about websites? BOOGA BOOGA SERVER ISSUES! lol nobody will see through my ruse"

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3955 on: October 11, 2017, 09:40:53 PM »
+11
Taxman cleaning up the forums. Watch out white noise shitposters.

Quote from: Three Olives
It's...

As the LGBT community is under renewed attack by the bigots occupying the highest offices in the US it is important as ever to live openly and honestly so let's honor national coming out day. Are you out to your friends? Your family? Your office? The forum? Yourself? If not maybe today is the day to change that. No day better than today than to rip the band-aid off and be a little bit more honest about yourself.

So anyone have any coming out stories? Thinking about changing who you are out to? Maybe you aren't ready for anything but to tell the anonymous people on the internet about your queerness, it's OK, it's national coming out day!

Quote from: great big cardboard tube
im gay

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper United Statesian Lutheran Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #3956 on: October 12, 2017, 12:10:10 AM »
+15
When I'm off probate I should make a post saying I'm coming out as trans so everyone gets retroactively banned for BIGOTRY! for making fun of my teeth.

the sip

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #3957 on: October 12, 2017, 12:27:20 AM »
+16
You should drive to the taxshack and kill him

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Faggot Sasstronaut Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3958 on: October 12, 2017, 03:32:32 AM »
+2

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Faggot Sasstronaut Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3959 on: October 12, 2017, 07:37:11 AM »
+3
not gonna lie i've been carrying dental floss with me and i ordered teeth whitening stuff from amazon because of this thread

i already had trays but its only a couple dollars for the same stuff dentists give you

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3960 on: October 12, 2017, 10:31:25 AM »
+13
not gonna lie i've been carrying dental floss with me and i ordered teeth whitening stuff from amazon because of this thread

i already had trays but its only a couple dollars for the same stuff dentists give you

what fucking dentist do you go to?

the same one that does gender reassignment?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3961 on: October 12, 2017, 11:19:03 AM »
+2

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper United Statesian Lutheran Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3963 on: October 12, 2017, 03:45:18 PM »
+3

Tax Man is not worth driving from Pennsylvania to Missouri. Have you ever driven through the midwest for days on end? It's like purgatory.

BUT, if I did do it, I would not kill him. I would subtly creep the ever loving shit out of him. Unlike goons, I have seen enough and read enough about gangstalking to know how it's properly done. I would start by leaving a dead bird on his doorstep 3 times a week. Then I would hire a homeless person to knock on his door at 11 o' clock and claim that he's a butcher, and has extra steaks in his truck that he's selling if he would like one. Then hire a different hobo a few days later to do the same. I would only do it twice. Then I would begin leaving bizarre, cryptic notes in his mailbox that say shit like "Seek the Circle", "Do not fear the rage, for on Venus anger is a gift", "Toynbee idea is true, resurrect dead on planet Jupiter". Then I would start getting serious - wait until a window is open and fill his house with spiders, flash a strobe light at his window at night, hire a dude to repeatedly walk around his block for hours, stopping for a moment to stare at his house each time around. The key is subtlety. To make the target feel like he's going insane. Do shit that if he were to report to the police, it would make him seem like a crazy person.

Fuck mean words on the internet, that is how you fucking gangstalk. A lot of people think it's the government doing it to them, but the truly terrifying thing is it's something an ordinary person with limited resources could do. Gangstalking documentaries are some fascinating shit. One of my hundred unfinished horror short stories is about a person who has this happen to them. I wouldn't give Tax Man the time of day in a clock factory, but I genuinely hope that one day Dickard Kyanker pisses off the wrong unhinged goon and winds up getting stalked or some shit.

the sip

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3964 on: October 12, 2017, 03:49:03 PM »
+14
When I said that I didn't think "oh I definitely want a 888 response to this"

Do what needs to be done.

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #3965 on: October 12, 2017, 04:11:49 PM »
+6
Hold up what are some good gangstalking documentaries because this stuff sounds real interesting but I don’t want to watch a bunch of 20 minute YouTube’s on it. I want to see a production

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #3966 on: October 12, 2017, 04:14:42 PM »
+11
Gangstalking exists entirely in the minds of paranoid schizophrenics. A proper documentary would be highlighting this, not made up "techniques" that sound like they were thought up by a bunch of schoolgirls telling scary stories to each other during a sleepover party. Actual RL harassment is seldom an organized affair, unless it's something like the mafia or scientologists.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #3967 on: October 12, 2017, 04:39:06 PM »
+3
Gangstalking exists entirely in the minds of paranoid schizophrenics. A proper documentary would be highlighting this, not made up "techniques" that sound like they were thought up by a bunch of schoolgirls telling scary stories to each other during a sleepover party. Actual RL harassment is seldom an organized affair, unless it's something like the mafia or scientologists.

I actually 100% agree with you there. A lot of people who claim they're being gangstalked are totally bonkers. What I mean is, hypothetically, the simple methods of it, like the ones I listed above, can be done. And maybe gangstalking wasn't the word I was looking for, because I mean doing it yourself and using 3 or 4 other people. There's nothing stopping me from coming to your house and sticking a bunch of plastic forks on your lawn, and then a week later squirting a bunch of fake blood on your window. So yeah, what I mean is very low scale harassment tactics meant to creep you out.

Hold up what are some good gangstalking documentaries because this stuff sounds real interesting but I don’t want to watch a bunch of 20 minute YouTube’s on it. I want to see a production

A lot of productions are more grand scale stuff on par with Scientology and the Mafia, what I'm talking about is more what this guy is talking about - the experiences that happened to a military friend of his. I found his story extremely fascinating and creepy, which is what gave me the idea to write that short story:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2iul0RuM8Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2iul0RuM8Q</a>

the sip

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3968 on: October 12, 2017, 04:57:40 PM »
+10
Bet a bunch of money a lot of these gangstalking victims are on worker's compensation/disability/receiving some sort of benefits and are worried about people like me.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3969 on: October 12, 2017, 05:06:11 PM »
+5
Here is the only 20 minute YouTube video you need: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8

Real Jews? Fake News.

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3970 on: October 12, 2017, 05:26:04 PM »
+9
Lowtax was on The Dick Show again.  Come listen to him whine about his Twitter account being banned and what a big meanie Baked Alaska is, and then some cringeworthy insistence on his part to always call memes "image macros".   He won't even say the word "meme", like it would cause him severe pain to do so. Skip to 1:20:49.

Also, don't worry about cucky politics in the show.  Dick Masterson is a staunch conservative and a very proud Trump supporter.

If you're wondering why Peach Saliva likes Lowtax, the connection comes from her knowing Asterios Kokkinos, who's one of the current front page writers (also a hard leftist) and also a long-time contributor to The Dick Show. So maybe he talks Lowtax up to her a lot? I don't know.  And Peach is some Twitch streamer.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 05:39:07 PM by The Elephants Asshole »

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #3971 on: October 13, 2017, 12:56:37 AM »
+1
Bet a bunch of money a lot of these gangstalking victims are on worker's compensation/disability/receiving some sort of benefits and are worried about people like me.

Yeah, that's one thing I will agree with, the majority of them are unmedicated schizophrenics. I would know, I've gone off my meds and had severe paranoid episodes, so I'm no stranger to what that mindset is like. I can't be mad at them for being on disability, you can't function when you're like that, you're completely divorced from reality and start going into fugue states and losing time. I only remember bits and pieces of what I did during my episodes, but I do remember the last time I got like that I would stay awake for days on end because I thought the queen of England was watching me telepathically and if I went to sleep she would kill me with her mind somehow. Paranoia is a helluva thing. I feel for 'em, being like that all the time would be living hell.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3972 on: October 13, 2017, 01:45:50 AM »
+3
Anyone want to create content that will benefit me for free? Please submit samples of your previous work.
Ha, the salary went down.

the sip

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3973 on: October 13, 2017, 01:54:13 AM »
+4

Yeah, that's one thing I will agree with, the majority of them are unmedicated schizophrenics. I would know, I've gone off my meds and had severe paranoid episodes, so I'm no stranger to what that mindset is like. I can't be mad at them for being on disability, you can't function when you're like that, you're completely divorced from reality and start going into fugue states and losing time. I only remember bits and pieces of what I did during my episodes, but I do remember the last time I got like that I would stay awake for days on end because I thought the queen of England was watching me telepathically and if I went to sleep she would kill me with her mind somehow. Paranoia is a helluva thing. I feel for 'em, being like that all the time would be living hell.
I follow people on worker's compensation to determine fraud. Sometimes within a span of a few months to years these people will be followed by a number of individuals like myself. Sometimes multiple individuals at the same time.

the sip

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3974 on: October 13, 2017, 02:00:12 AM »
+18
Also Mandy go to your local federally funded mental health clinic and ask the doc for the following:
Lithium
Seroquel (this especially)
Celexa
Abilify
Vyvnase

Then try to find a dentist to do root canals and crowns. Maybe a bridge even. You're not getting implants so drop that idea fast. This can be done on a payment plan. Since you'll be having a chemically stable brain at this point you can get work to pay the dentist in installments which many offer.

After a few years in work with money saved head to your local community college. Get an associate's degree and certs in something IT related. Go back to work and meet a nice man at church who will marry you and pump you full of kid. Live the life of a happy housewife and die old with family surrounding you.