;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 169390 times)

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Texan
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2016, 01:06:04 PM »
+6
It's amazing how eye-opening those charts are because you cannot ignore them.  It's the easiest way to Red Pill normies on the JQ and how the term "Judeo-Christian values" is meaningless because Jews and Christians do not believe the same things and that Jews actively dislike most Christians in the US.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2016, 01:33:38 PM »
+6
And if they're listening this far, you explain that "Judeo-Christian" wasn't in any sort of common use until... the 1930's. :adam:

Searching for "Judeo-Christian" on Google Ngram:

Searching for "judeo-christian" on Google Ngram:

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2016, 01:47:57 PM »
+5
I wonder what happened starting in the 1930s?  :umberto:

Jessica Nigri IRL

• Person Of Interest
  • COSPLAY!
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2016, 01:51:49 PM »
+3
Having trouble understanding the alt-right?   Don't worry, Brianna Wu, the (trans)woman who (doesn't) make video games has written an article explaining it all! 
Did she mention she was harassed by Gamergate?  Cuz she was harassed by Gamergate.

http://archive.is/aTIXA

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2016, 02:05:53 PM »
+7
I have a few minor quibbles here and there with a point or two but this sums up the alt-right as I understand it:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2016, 02:42:55 PM »
+11
One thing I haven't really understood is how the fuck is the alt-right movement supposed to be "anti-woman"? I mean feminism today is 100% pandering to Islamists with their body positivity, anti-marriage, fat acceptance and pro-burkhini bollocks. The alt-right seems to be the only movement to be absolutely, positively pro-women.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2016, 04:36:04 PM »
+2
You guys are doing god's work, thanks. I am totally down with alt-right ideology but the backlash against Judaism is something I haven't wrapped my head around yet. Good stats veddy good, goys.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2016, 04:39:03 PM »
+1
You guys are doing god's work, thanks. I am totally down with alt-right ideology but the backlash against Judaism is something I haven't wrapped my head around yet. Good stats veddy good, goys.

I think what gets confused is that the reaction is towards the culture, not the religion itself. Could be wrong, but that's been my interpretation of the matter.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2016, 06:25:41 PM »
+22
It's definitely the culture.

For whatever reason, they are obsessed with subversion.  Every bit of media helmed by them _has_ to include a swipe at white middle class families.  John Hughes might have been the last prominent figure in Hollywood to make Middle American white families normal.  Every thing since then is an attempt to destroy or undermine them.  Little wonder why they are dying en masse of heroin addictions.

On the other hand, there are two parts to this: the Jews that shit on America and the left wing goyim that lap it up.  If a Jew made an article about how much they hate white men and the response was "fuck off kike", they would run and hide.  Instead, about 30-40% of the nation's goyim actively fall for their bullshit.  This is the real problem here, not necessarily Jews.  It's why white people, typically middle class and wealthier, feel the need to commit demographic suicide in order to look "cool" even though it harms their quality of life overall.  I haven't heard a good explanation other than trying to shout down the opposition.  The alt right is the first group of people on the right who can give it as good as they get it.  This frightens them because they know how effective it is.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2016, 07:35:02 PM »
+16
On the other hand, there are two parts to this: the Jews that shit on America and the left wing goyim that lap it up.  If a Jew made an article about how much they hate white men and the response was "fuck off kike", they would run and hide.  Instead, about 30-40% of the nation's goyim actively fall for their bullshit.

Don't forget one of the most popular ways they do it: "Boy aren't we white people terrible?"

A lot of Jewish writers will present themselves as white in order to attack "fellow" WASPs but then they'll hide behind the shield of "I'm Jewish!" when criticism comes their way. It's a way to incite minorities against whites and then claim immunity through their own special exemption when it suits them.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2016, 07:39:24 PM »
+17
I tore one of my parent's friends heads off when she said that outsourcing was a good thing because we're helping all those people in lesser countries by having them take our jobs. She also proclaimed that we don't really need those jobs because of welfare and that people need to learn to be satisfied with life by taking what they are given.

She also belives that you need to walk around barefoot for 7 hours a day in order to absorb minerals in your body through the soil.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2016, 07:48:11 PM »
+7
On the other hand, there are two parts to this: the Jews that shit on America and the left wing goyim that lap it up.  If a Jew made an article about how much they hate white men and the response was "fuck off kike", they would run and hide.  Instead, about 30-40% of the nation's goyim actively fall for their bullshit.

Don't forget one of the most popular ways they do it: "Boy aren't we white people terrible?"

A lot of Jewish writers will present themselves as white in order to attack "fellow" WASPs but then they'll hide behind the shield of "I'm Jewish!" when criticism comes their way. It's a way to incite minorities against whites and then claim immunity through their own special exemption when it suits them.

Cuckolding is good for you goyim!  Your wife gets to be with a real big man and you get to help provide for his child!  Polyamory is going to be the future.  Normal relationships are clearly sexists creations of white men and we need to work to change our sexisr ways!

*author is Jewish

Gets endlessly trolled

:holocaust: Why are they using antisemitic attacks against me? :qq:

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2016, 07:55:12 PM »
+7
One of the biggest impetuses for me calling myself alt right is the nonstop Magic Constitution fetishism the tea party and the modern cuckservative movement are so obsessed with.  Repeating magic words from the Constitution isn't a spell from D&D that stop your enemies in their tracks and does nothing to win elections and push right wing policy forward.

Also on the day of the rope I'd get such a hate boner seeing the horrified faces of prominent cuckservatives as their families are pulled from their homes and shot like the traitorous rats they are.

Amen. Don't forget that neocons like Ted Cruz and his fans constantly use the Constitution as justification for unrestricted outsourcing bullshit like NAFTA and the TPP. Also, Cruz was enthusiastically for a 400% increase in H1Bs and even open borders before he saw the tidal wave of populist support for Trump against those positions. He's an opportunistic shitheel just like Hillary.

The Constitution is mainly there for free speech, the right to bare arms, and property rights. Using it for ideological horseshit like open borders (progressives) or outsourcing (neocons) is just cringeworthy. Not once in the Constitution or Bill of Rights does it say this country has a right to national suicide.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge 420 Californian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2016, 10:33:09 PM »
+7

Cuckolding is good for you goyim!  Your wife gets to be with a real big man and you get to help provide for his child!  Polyamory is going to be the future.  Normal relationships are clearly sexists creations of white men and we need to work to change our sexisr ways!

*author is Jewish

Gets endlessly trolled

:holocaust: Why are they using antisemitic attacks against me? :qq:

You know what cracks me the fuck up about this?

All of the progs I know in Los Angeles are either in Jew on Jew relationships, or married with/dating another pasty white prog.  Nobody is exploring the delights of the Orient or eating some of that sweet chocolate pussy. 

For people obsessed with race they sure do like sticking to their own kind.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2016, 11:03:26 PM »
+2

All of the progs I know in Los Angeles are either in Jew on Jew relationships, or married with/dating another pasty white prog.  Nobody is exploring the delights of the Orient or eating some of that sweet chocolate pussy. 

Well, they would, you know, but it's just awful how few minorities went to the right schools.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2016, 03:22:49 AM »
+11
I think there is a middle ground between being a doormat of a nation and fascism. So you would prefer to live in an authoritarian dictatorship with one party, speech and censorship laws, and secret police?

You also say civil rights are bad. So you really believe it should be the law to keep people as an underclass or give them less rights?

Isn't that the vision the Left and Hillary have for America? Safe spaces, word policing, compulsive diversity, a strong authoritarian state to crack down on those darn RethugliKKKans and everyone else deemed a non-person.

Count me in with the group that wants the government to leave people the hell alone for the most part. To spend its time maintaining strong border controls, maintaining a national military to stand against foreign enemies and to act in the best interests of America, not other nations or global interests. We've got a good thing going here in this land and I don't want to see it all vanish in a swarm of ethnic invaders. For goodness sake, we have a little Somalia in Michigan. What in the hell is up with that? Why are we importing the third world to our own borders when we could better assist them by providing technology and expertise for their best and brightest to fix their own countries.

I've met lovely individuals from all over the world and I hope to continue to do that. That doesn't mean I want to import their culture or populations to my backyard.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2016, 03:27:33 AM »
+3

Well, they would, you know, but it's just awful how few minorities went to the right schools.

Perhaps if there was stronger financial support for those programs.  :adam:

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2016, 03:33:28 AM »
+6
This is a very good thread.

I don't have much input because you guys have pretty much said everything better than I can, but keep it up  :reagan:  :nixon:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2016, 07:35:43 AM »
+4
I think there is a middle ground between being a doormat of a nation and fascism. So you would prefer to live in an authoritarian dictatorship with one party, speech and censorship laws, and secret police?

I don't see it as that big a leap between what we have now and what you're describing.  Personally, I lean more libertarian than authoritarian and would love to depower large portions of the federal government and pass strict corruption and conflict of interest laws with harsh penalties, thereby removing the incentive people like Hillary Clinton have for seeking political power.  But if the choice is between an authoritarian government that represents my interests and the one that represents the interests of muslims, Mexican and criminal scum, I'm choosing the former.

Well ideally we should fight against having an authoritarian government period.

You also say civil rights are bad. So you really believe it should be the law to keep people as an underclass or give them less rights?

I didn't say they were bad, per se, but I think a lot of the excesses (gay marriage, a child's right to SRS, racial equity instead of equality, the wage gap, abortion, etc, etc) are the result of people having no economic incentive to oppose them.  If things go south economically, people are going to close ranks and a lot of things we think are important today are going to be thrown right out the fucking window.

I absolutely agree with you on that (except gay marriage, I have no issue with that). The SJW push to fuck up kids and pervert the idea of equality as not being enough, etc are huge problems. Now yes, if we were to have a massive collapse, then an authoritarian govt might be the only thing to save us. I've said before and still believe that if Trump loses and we open the borders fully we'll be at The Road Warrior level of dystopia in 10 years. I don't believe that going fascist and authoritarian is the only way to prevent that though, especially because I don't see Trump as the fascist boogeyman the left does.

But do you really think the mainstream people who you could sway from the grip of the SJW are ever going to come around to Nazism? Isn't it more likely to consign the alt right to irrelevance if the "kill Jews/blacks Hitler did nothing wrong" planks are so firmly ensconced in your platform?

If ideological purity is the goal and keeping the lame normies out is desirable, how is the alt right really different from neo Nazis or other WN treehouse fringe groups?

To me, when "the day of the rope" is something you talk about even jokingly, you're gonna push anyone slightly interested in issues of free speech and anti globalism back to the left. "Well maybe Hillary is right, I guess nationalists really are evil Nazis, I'm just gonna support open borders." :joe:

Here's the hangup you're having. When people start considering themselves Alt-Right it's not because one of us stomped up to them and did this

People are going Alt-Right because we're telling them that it's perfectly fine and normal to actually believe what they see and hear. We make offensive jokes which certainly can be off-putting to normies, but we're also happy to provide sourced statistics and other hatefact resources. The GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW stuff might make it hard to approach us objectively and yet every Trayvon and Big Mike nets us new people because we're (on the whole) young, charming, funny, and up front about a lot of uncomfortable things. We're that "open and honest conversation about race" the left keeps disingenuously asking for and boy do they hate it.

True, but you do realize you're alienating a large part of the potential new people who still can't get past the GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW stuff, right?

I'll be honest, I would never say I'm "alt right" IRL because I think the media is doing an effective job of painting alt right as WN neo nazis, and the alt right (besides Milo) isn't doing a lot to dispute that.
:shrug:

I have a few minor quibbles here and there with a point or two but this sums up the alt-right as I understand it:

See I can agree with pretty much all this except point number 1, which I can get behind--to a point. I believe America has a distinct and unique culture. I do not believe it should be undermined and changed to be more like cultures in other countries. I think immigrants should assimilate as they always did here. But where I break from most alt right people as I understand it, is for them it's "...and that culture is White!"

America did have pretty much one culture for the first couple centuries since settlement up until about 1820 or so. For the pre and post Revolution, the 13 Colonies were White British Protestants. That was the culture. But that went out pretty quickly, when we had Germans moving here, then Irish. We took over Louisana which had a lot of French Canadians. We took over the West which already had a ton of Mexican/Spanish. We imported a lot of Chinese labor. All these cultures assimilated into America and shaped it as well, adding some small parts to it. You can't throw out everything pre-1820 and try to dial back the clock to the 13 Colonies and make our culture exclusively WASP (with some German thrown in, because those guys were pretty cool in the 30s, rite?).

I'm not in favor of us getting Somali enclaves, or majority Islamic cities where nobody assimilates (though to be fair, nobody is really too worried about the Chinatowns that have been in like 20 cities for 100 years). I firmly believe that new immigrants must assimilate to our majority culture. I just feel that a lot of alt right people want to go further, with segregation and deportation or "the day of the rope" and that's a bridge too far for me.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 07:38:47 AM by Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0 »

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2016, 07:52:15 AM »
+3
I agree that the alt-right should lose all the Swastika handles/avatars on social media. You can easily explain how progressives are full of shit without them. Even your argument for an all white society would be 10x more effective without it.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2016, 08:22:13 AM »
+4
I just feel that a lot of alt right people want to go further, with segregation and deportation or "the day of the rope" and that's a bridge too far for me.

It's important to remember that a lot of the alt right you see on social media (which is where all the outrage is coming from) are millenials, meaning they can only communicate in triple-ultra-super-ironic irony.

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
  • Death to all Hillary supporters
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2016, 09:30:50 AM »
+7
I just feel that a lot of alt right people want to go further, with segregation and deportation or "the day of the rope" and that's a bridge too far for me.

Oh yes, cause deporting people is really the same thing as hanging them from trees.  :facepalm:

Please share more CNN talking points with us.

food desert

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2016, 09:38:54 AM »
+22
I'd rather hang white leftists instead of black Americans or illegal immigrants, since they're the root cause of today's problems.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2016, 11:43:11 AM »
+5
I'd rather hang white leftists instead of black Americans or illegal immigrants, since they're the root cause of today's problems.

Same but for Europe.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2016, 12:34:04 PM »
+9
I absolutely agree with you on that (except gay marriage, I have no issue with that). The SJW push to fuck up kids and pervert the idea of equality as not being enough, etc are huge problems. Now yes, if we were to have a massive collapse, then an authoritarian govt might be the only thing to save us.

Who's saying that the loss of modern civil rights will stem from an authoritarian government?  Just because gay marriage wasn't legal in America until just last year didn't mean we were living in an authoritarian state until 2015.  Likewise, when the country was founded and only landowning males could vote, that wasn't an authoritarian decision, but a practical one.  Heck, in just the last year we saw Europeans go from "welcome refugees" to "maybe this wasn't a good idea" not because of authoritarian leanings, but because of the consequences and practical realities unrestricted immigration have on a society. 

The mistake you and a lot of leftists make is believing that there is an objective and ideal endpoint to civil rights, and that any movement away from that ideal is a "regression."  There isn't.  Rights are relative, which is why we had to spell them out in the Constitution instead of leaving them to the common knowledge and application of the government.  Rights have to conform to the realities of the time and the society in which they exist.  That's also why the Constitution allows the government to suspend rights when necessary.  The fact of the matter is, this country would be just as free as it is today if we abolished legal recognition of gay marriage.