;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 338891 times)

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #6675 on: October 11, 2017, 04:57:43 PM »
+11
Every white guy who embrases even the tiniest ammount of nog culture has that problem and it ages fucking terribly. Even (dare I say) Tom Brady one of the most white-bread successes on earth who is forced to somewhat assimilate with Robert Kraft's prized mandingos has a bit of that dialect to his voice.

If you've ever listened to his personal interviews vs recordings of him addressing the rest of the team, you know what I'm talking about. It's infuriating. "Ya'll we gon make these passes. Ya'll gon be there hit them routes! Alright, lez GO!"

:colbert: Shut the fuck up Tom! You live in Newton, and you're from suburban southern California. you don't talk like that! You're married to a supermodel! You have 5 Superbowl rings! Stop trying to earn their respect and make them respect you!

Part of growing up with grace = not talking like a nigger.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 05:10:10 PM by blasting_asshole »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6676 on: October 11, 2017, 06:20:30 PM »
+9
slim used to be a fucking god but since about recovery era now that he's gotten older he's begun the inevitable slide into his own version of dad jokes with some of his punchlines now

he's not a counter-culture force like he once was, real shame, but it is inevitable. idk bros just prepare for the day pepe's old hat and we're the ones bitching about the DOTARD GRRRRRRUMPFFF of the future

A lot of these people came up as outsiders wanting to be in the inner circle and now that they finally are in the inner circle, they've become the thing they've hated 20 years ago.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6677 on: October 11, 2017, 06:48:29 PM »
+4
  :madgoon: TWO SCOOPS = MORE NUKES! REEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!@#241  :madgoon:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/trump-wanted-dramatic-increase-nuclear-arsenal-meeting-military-leaders-n809701

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump said he wanted what amounted to a nearly tenfold increase in the U.S. nuclear arsenal during a gathering this past summer of the nation’s highest-ranking national security leaders, according to three officials who were in the room.

So who was in the room?

The Pentagon meeting was also attended by Vice President Mike Pence; Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin; Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; Gen. Paul Selva, the vice chairman; Defense Secretary James Mattis; Deputy Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan; Stephen Bannon, then Trump’s chief strategist; Jared Kushner, the president's son-in-law and senior adviser; and Reince Preibus, then chief of staff. Sean Spicer, then the White House spokesman, and Keith Schiller, who was director of Oval Office operations at the time, also accompanied Trump to the Pentagon that day.

Three leakers.... four people who are no longer working there.... three of whom are now unemployed.... boy I wonder who could be the trustworthy, unbiased, anonymous sources?!?  :tuss:

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
« Reply #6678 on: October 11, 2017, 07:37:40 PM »
+16
Update on that literal communist allowed into West Point

Faculty member at USMA gave a sworn statement in 2015 about the then-cadet being a little shit

https://www.scribd.com/document/360708005/Heffington-Sworn-Statement-18-Nov-2015-Signed-2#from_embed

Same faculty member began circulating a letter this week on how weak USMA has become and is letting dindus in with ACT's in the teens (lol)

https://www.scribd.com/document/361328800/Former-West-Point-professor-Robert-Heffington-s-open-letter-signed#from_embed

Here's where his military career currently stands

He then enlisted in the Army, deployed to Afghanistan as an Army Ranger with the 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment. He was “released for standards,” which means he was released from the regiment due to not living up to standards, conduct, or performance — a black mark on his record.

But he successfully re-applied to West Point with the help of then-U.S. Rep. Jason Altmire (D-PA), who has since disavowed him.

Rapone attended West Point from 2012 to 2016 and was then assigned to the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division. He began Ranger School in February 2017 but did not complete it.

According to SOFREP, he failed one of the phases of the school and became so irate with the school commanders that he was made to start the entire process over, after which he made the decision to leave — another black mark on his record.

:tom::tom::tom:

Oh, and Marco Rubio is demanding the secretary of the army kick the kid out, revoke his degree, and require him to pay back his tuition cost

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6679 on: October 11, 2017, 08:27:59 PM »
+12
Good on :lilmarco:
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. cold, dead hands The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #6680 on: October 11, 2017, 09:53:44 PM »
+9
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6681 on: October 11, 2017, 10:00:39 PM »
+6
TLDRjihad

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. cold, dead hands The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #6682 on: October 11, 2017, 10:10:53 PM »
+4
Quick question...

What could Trump do to make him the greatest president ever? 

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #6683 on: October 11, 2017, 10:15:58 PM »
+2

One fly brotherfucker

• Enemy Of The State
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #6684 on: October 11, 2017, 10:30:53 PM »
+24
Quick question...

:nukeisrael:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6685 on: October 11, 2017, 10:51:38 PM »
+5
Quick question...

Put at least half of the DC bureaucracy in rubber rooms until they quit/retire, fund the development of thorium reactors for baseline power generation, build moon/Mars bases. Get congress to end the corn subsidy.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6686 on: October 11, 2017, 11:03:36 PM »
+14
The point I'm getting at is that Trump has the biggest scandal in US history upon his hands.  You literally have 50+ Dems from the House of Rep not only getting all their email and communications getting siphoned off to some Pakistan server, you've also got the fact that these Congressmen signed off on all his expenses despite the fact that they were all fraudulent and covered for all this until the cat was let out of the bag.  That's a 5 year max sentence per instance and they did literally thousands of these fraudulent charges.  This shit is wide open on all fronts. 

But if you're Trump... what do you do?  Do you let it slide?  Use this as leverage over the Dems to get them to sign off on legislation?   Do you arrest them all?  Do you use this as leverage to get them to vote for stuff and then throw them under the bus? 

Boo G. Graves

• Unperson
  • Things That Shitpost In The Night
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #6687 on: October 11, 2017, 11:05:35 PM »
+16

Depends:

Build wall, remove spix, promote white values (alt-right vote).
Keep economy healthy, add jobs, remove shit laborers, promote trad values (normiecon vote).
Resign in disgrace (neocon vote).
Kill himself, Pence, Rep Congress, and Gorsuch in nuclear explosion (liberal vote).
*insert pseudo-gesture of support for the gay community here* (gay vote).
MUH HORSEPISS (troon vote).
All-you-can-drink malt liquor Friday (black vote).
Blow up Cuba (Cuban vote).
Rename America to "Beanerland", open border (Latin vote).
Blow up North Korea, prioritize East Asian immigration (Asian vote).
Give shekels to Israel, blow up Palestinians/Arabs, prioritize Jew values (Jew vote).
Submit to Islam (Muslim vote).
All-you-can-eat pizza Friday (Aran vote).
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 06:57:14 PM by Boo G. Graves »

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6688 on: October 12, 2017, 01:04:06 PM »
+6
Quick question...

Trump, being a man of great hair, should like a post-modern Samson, destroy the temple edifice that is the DC swamp, destroying all the creatures in it. If the Awan scandal is truly as deep and wide as it's believed to be the damage might be unrecoverable for years. Imagine a single man destroying the Bush and Clinton dynasties then crippling the unelected, unaccountable powerbase that exists solely to perpetuate its self at the expense of the citizenry.

Kill L. Nigs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #6689 on: October 12, 2017, 01:20:04 PM »
+11
Quick question...

Kill all niggers
Gas all Jews
Remove all beaners, kebabs, pajeets, and jungle asians

Never settle for less :colbert:

« Reply #6690 on: October 12, 2017, 01:27:44 PM »
+23
 :trump2:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
« Reply #6691 on: October 12, 2017, 04:46:03 PM »
+16

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6692 on: October 12, 2017, 06:26:22 PM »
+16
Drumpf is pulling out of UNESCO:

They're pulling out because of the ((tribe)) but UNESCO is thirdworldist bullshit.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6693 on: October 12, 2017, 07:02:46 PM »
+4
Uh I a, pretty sure Israel is forcing dune coons off their property and building houses there as we speak so yeah I guess you could call them an occupying state

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #6694 on: October 12, 2017, 07:05:26 PM »
+8
UNESCO sounds waaay too close to UNATCO for my tastes.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6695 on: October 12, 2017, 07:34:34 PM »
+11

:jc:

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #6696 on: October 12, 2017, 08:44:07 PM »
+4

I am most concerned with UNATCO! 

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6697 on: October 12, 2017, 09:12:11 PM »
+9

A bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world. But the world left them behind long ago. We are the future.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6698 on: October 12, 2017, 09:38:00 PM »
+5
We have other problems.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6699 on: October 13, 2017, 01:00:12 AM »
+7
Ugh. Reinstalling again.

You cunts.