;

Author Topic: Election Day Megathread  (Read 14924 times)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
Re: Election Day Megathread
« Reply #225 on: November 10, 2016, 05:44:10 PM »
+3
Watch The Young Turk's election coverage.

They call America stupid a half dozen times every hour and they go Hiroshima towards the end and are slamming the american people like a fucking rap song.

Compare this to Alex Jones laughing like a maniac and going through a half dozen bottles of campaign

Trump made Cenk get scared about genocide happening.

From Strug:

Embedded YouTube Journo [10|Nov 05:09 PM]:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...t=21375
Embedded YouTube Journo [10|Nov 05:09 PM]:   start at about 6:30
Embedded YouTube Journo [10|Nov 05:09 PM]:   6hrs 30min
Embedded YouTube Journo [10|Nov 05:09 PM]:   and go every 30min
Embedded YouTube Journo [10|Nov 05:10 PM]:   around 8hr 30min Cenk starts getting really worried
Embedded YouTube Journo [10|Nov 05:11 PM]:   9hrs 30min they're freaking out about Alex Jones determining public policy
Embedded YouTube Journo [10|Nov 05:14 PM]:   10:01 - Cenk thinks he might be literally targeted for assassination

Doing this now and it's entertaining as hell. Recommended.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #226 on: November 10, 2016, 05:45:35 PM »
+24
Trump made Cenk get scared about genocide happening.

This is cute, considering Cenk still refuses to acknowledge the Armenian Genocide ever taking place.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: November 10, 2016, 08:13:10 PM »
+9
Guess Ken Bone finally decided who he was voting for. :allears:

The Goon Patroon

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: November 10, 2016, 08:31:15 PM »
+11
Believe it or not, but there are more people in the electoral college willing to not vote for Hillary than for Trump, so if they wanna go down that road lol.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: November 10, 2016, 08:50:00 PM »
+5
There are the occasional one off elections where a singular faithless elector goes for a Libertarian (in 1972) or for Reagan (in 1976).  If that one faggot wants to go for Bernie in Washington, go right ahead.

Ethnic Minority Stock Image

• Enemy Of The State
  • Hot Pockets and a New Holocaust
  • Awards Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: November 11, 2016, 03:07:33 AM »
+3
Guess Ken Bone finally decided who he was voting for. :allears:

Fake and gay

This isn't though

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: November 11, 2016, 09:38:20 AM »
+13
By the way, whoever said Hillary had trucks of ballots standing by to swing battleground states was spot on.  The only six districts in PA that haven't been counted are in Philadelphia.  You absolutely know that if Trump was only up by 10 or 20k  votes in PA, those six districts would have mysteriously produced a few thousand extra votes for Clinton.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables United Statesian old The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: November 11, 2016, 10:21:09 AM »
+1
I saw this...

Trump improved on Romney's margin of victory or defeat in 42 out of 51 states + DC.  The areas where he didn't.

Utah -- for obvious reasons
Alaska
Virginia (!)  -- that was a surprise to me
Arizona
Kansas
Washington D.C.
Massachusetts
Georgia -- that is a surprise to me too.
Texas -- Hispanic turnout?

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: November 11, 2016, 10:34:24 AM »
+4
Virginia makes sense.  Think of all those defense contractors who would have voted for Romney but went for Clinton.  Trump is likely going to keep us out of war where these people still want us to "build democracy" in MENA.

TransMisogyny

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: November 11, 2016, 11:40:56 AM »
I figure some of those are safe R wins where never trumpers didn't have to fall in line or risk letting Hill win.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: November 11, 2016, 04:10:53 PM »
+1
I saw this...

Trump improved on Romney's margin of victory or defeat in 42 out of 51 states + DC.  The areas where he didn't.

Utah -- for obvious reasons
Alaska
Virginia (!)  -- that was a surprise to me
Arizona
Kansas
Washington D.C.
Massachusetts
Georgia -- that is a surprise to me too.
Texas -- Hispanic turnout?

Texas is probably a combination of a few things: hispanic turnout, Cruz being a Senator here, and more liberals moving to the state.

If Trump does well in his first term, I fully expect that margin to go up a lot for the 2nd term especially if he does good things with the oil and gas industry regulations.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: November 11, 2016, 06:44:12 PM »
Virginia makes sense.  Think of all those defense contractors who would have voted for Romney but went for Clinton.  Trump is likely going to keep us out of war where these people still want us to "build democracy" in MENA.

Also a lot of wonky Beltway types voted for McMuffin.

Mad at the Internet

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: November 11, 2016, 08:52:19 PM »
Texas is probably a combination of a few things: hispanic turnout, Cruz being a Senator here, and more liberals moving to the state.

If Trump does well in his first term, I fully expect that margin to go up a lot for the 2nd term especially if he does good things with the oil and gas industry regulations.

Don't forget the cuck #NeverTrump factor. Both Harris and Fort Bend counties went for Clinton. Harris isn't really a huge surprise (spics, nigs, mudslimes, and gooks) but Fort Bend is usually reliably Republican. I was so angry I could have spit.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: November 12, 2016, 12:08:41 AM »
+5
All the traitors will be up against the wall by 2020.