;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 38682 times)

bigperm

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2016, 04:53:13 PM »
+7

:tom:

"You can rely on the New York Times to bring the same fairness, the same level of scrutiny, the same independence to our coverage of the new President and his team.

Yes goyim, we will keep completely lying. Get used to it.

White folks was in the caves while we was building empires!

We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was…

We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it

A Serpico Amongst Mods [02|Feb 10:33 AM]:   (I always agree with BP :smug: )

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2016, 05:44:22 PM »
+14
CNN has easily surpassed MSNBC as the most obnoxious shills for the Democrat Party during the last 18 months. Chris fucking Matthews is more reasonable than Don Lemon, Blitzer, Tapper, and Cuomo. We've gotten to that point.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Better dead than red Boy Scout United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2016, 06:03:58 PM »
+13
CNN has easily surpassed MSNBC as the most obnoxious shills for the Democrat Party during the last 18 months. Chris fucking Matthews is more reasonable than Don Lemon, Blitzer, Tapper, and Cuomo. We've gotten to that point.

In the wake of the election Matthews actually blamed Hillary and called her a fucking awful candidate.  Now he didnt have the honesty to do it months prior, but he called a spade a spade eventually, even running contrary to Maddow (he'll probably be looking for a new job as a result).  CNN is still shilling the racisms

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2016, 11:16:56 PM »
+2

:tom:

"You can rely on the New York Times to bring the same fairness, the same level of scrutiny, the same independence to our coverage of the new President and his team.

Yes goyim, we will keep completely lying. Get used to it.

420, smoke weed and remind everyone of the time NYT openly admitted it wasn't going to impartially report the news anymore every day

If you’re a working journalist and you believe that Donald J. Trump is a demagogue playing to the nation’s worst racist and nationalistic tendencies, that he cozies up to anti-American dictators and that he would be dangerous with control of the United States nuclear codes, how the heck are you supposed to cover him?

Because if you believe all of those things, you have to throw out the textbook American journalism has been using for the better part of the past half-century, if not longer, and approach it in a way you’ve never approached anything in your career. If you view a Trump presidency as something that’s potentially dangerous, then your reporting is going to reflect that. You would move closer than you’ve ever been to being oppositional. That’s uncomfortable and uncharted territory for every mainstream, nonopinion journalist I’ve ever known, and by normal standards, untenable.

But the question that everyone is grappling with is: Do normal standards apply? And if they don’t, what should take their place?

Covering Mr. Trump as an abnormal and potentially dangerous candidate is more than just a shock to the journalistic system. It threatens to throw the advantage to his news conference-averse opponent, Hillary Clinton, who should draw plenty more tough-minded coverage herself. She proved that again last week with her assertion on “Fox News Sunday” that James Comey, director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, had declared her to be truthful in her answers about her decision to use a private email server for official State Department business — a grossly misleading interpretation of an F.B.I. report that pointed up various falsehoods in her public explanations.

And, most broadly, it upsets balance, that idealistic form of journalism with a capital “J” we’ve been trained to always strive for.

But let’s face it: Balance has been on vacation since Mr. Trump stepped onto his golden Trump Tower escalator last year to announce his candidacy. For the primaries and caucuses, the imbalance played to his advantage, captured by the killer statistic of the season: His nearly $2 billion in free media was more than six times as much as that of his closest Republican rival.

Now that he is the Republican nominee for president, the imbalance is cutting against him. Journalists and commentators are analyzing his policy pronouncements and temperament with an eye toward what it would all look like in the Oval Office — something so many of them viewed as an impossibility for so long.

You can see it from the minute the television news day starts, on the set of “Morning Joe” on MSNBC. A few months ago media writers were describing a too-cozy relationship between Mr. Trump and the show’s hosts, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski.

Yet there was Mr. Scarborough on Wednesday asking the former Central Intelligence Agency director Michael V. Hayden whether there were safeguards in place to ensure that if Mr. Trump “gets angry, he can’t launch a nuclear weapon,” given the perception that he might not be “the most stable guy.”

Then Mr. Scarborough shared an alarming conversation he said he had with a “foreign policy expert” who had given Mr. Trump a national security briefing. “Three times he asked about the use of nuclear weapons,” Mr. Scarborough said, describing one of the questions as “If we have them, why can’t we use them?”

Speaking with me later, Mr. Scarborough, a Republican, said he had not contemplated sharing the anecdote with the audience until just before he did.

“When that discussion came up, I really didn’t have a choice,” Mr. Scarborough said. “That was something I thought Americans needed to know.”

Mr. Trump has denied Mr. Scarborough’s account. (He told The New York Times in March he would use nuclear weapons as “an absolutely last step.” But when the MSNBC host Chris Matthews challenged him for raising the possibility he would use them, Mr. Trump asked, “Then why are we making them?”)

Mr. Scarborough, a frequent critic of liberal media bias, said he was concerned that Mr. Trump was becoming increasingly erratic, and asked rhetorically, “How balanced do you have to be when one side is just irrational?”

Mr. Scarborough is on the opinion side of the news business. It’s much dodgier for conventional news reporters to treat this year’s political debate as one between “normal” and “abnormal,” as the Vox editor in chief Ezra Klein put it recently.

In a sense, that’s just what reporters are doing. And it’s unavoidable. Because Mr. Trump is conducting his campaign in ways we’ve not normally seen.

No living journalist has ever seen a major party nominee put financial conditions on the United States defense of NATO allies, openly fight with the family of a fallen American soldier, or entice Russia to meddle in a United States presidential election by hacking his opponent (a joke, Mr. Trump later said, that the news media failed to get). And while coded appeals to racism or nationalism aren’t new — two words: Southern strategy — overt calls to temporarily bar Muslims from entry to the United States or questioning a federal judge’s impartiality based on his Mexican heritage are new.

“If you have a nominee who expresses warmth toward one of our most mischievous and menacing adversaries, a nominee who shatters all the norms about how our leaders treat families whose sons died for our country, a nominee proposing to rethink the alliances that have guided our foreign policy for 60 years, that demands coverage — copious coverage and aggressive coverage,” said Carolyn Ryan, The New York Times’s senior editor for politics. “It doesn’t mean that we won’t vigorously pursue reporting lines on Hillary Clinton — we are and we will.”

You can fairly say about Mrs. Clinton that no presidential candidate has secured a major party nomination after an F.B.I. investigation into her use of a private email server for, in some cases, top-secret national security information. That warrants scrutiny, along with her entire record. But the candidates do not produce news at the same rate.

“When controversy is being stoked, it’s our obligation to report that,” said the Washington Post managing editor Cameron Barr. “If one candidate is doing that more aggressively and consistently than the other, that is an imbalance for sure.” But, he added, “it’s not one that we create, it’s one that the candidate is creating.”

Some of it was baked into the two candidacies. Mrs. Clinton has been around so long that voters can more easily envision what her presidency would look like. And to say she hasn’t been amply scrutinized is to ignore the fact that there are more “gates” affixed to her last name — Travelgate, Whitewatergate, now Emailgate — than there are gates in the Old City of Jerusalem.

Mr. Trump is a political novice who has spent his career running a private company and starring in a hit reality show. He’s hardly an unknown, but there is so much we still don’t know about his views and his familiarity with the major issues. His positions would be big news even if they didn’t so often seem to break with decades-old policy consensus (which they do).

The media reaction to it all has been striking, what The Columbia Journalism Review called “a Murrow moment.” It’s not unusual to see news stories describe him as “erratic” without attribution to an opponent. The “fact checks” of his falsehoods continue to pile up in staggering numbers, far outpacing those of Mrs. Clinton. And, on Sunday, the CNN “Reliable Sources” host Brian Stelter called upon journalists and opinion makers to challenge Mr. Trump’s “dangerous” claims that the electoral system is rigged against him. Failure to do so would be unpatriotic, Mr. Stelter said.

While there are several examples of conservative media criticism of Mr. Trump this year, the candidate and his supporters are reprising longstanding accusations of liberal bias. “The media is trying to take Donald Trump out,” Rush Limbaugh declared last week.

A lot of core Trump supporters certainly view it that way. That will only serve to worsen their already dim view of the news media, which initially failed to recognize the power of their grievances, and therefore failed to recognize the seriousness of Mr. Trump’s candidacy.

This, however, is what being taken seriously looks like. As Ms. Ryan put it to me, Mr. Trump’s candidacy is “extraordinary and precedent-shattering” and “to pretend otherwise is to be disingenuous with readers.”

It would also be an abdication of political journalism’s most solemn duty: to ferret out what the candidates will be like in the most powerful office in the world.

It may not always seem fair to Mr. Trump or his supporters. But journalism shouldn’t measure itself against any one campaign’s definition of fairness. It is journalism’s job to be true to the readers and viewers, and true to the facts, in a way that will stand up to history’s judgment. To do anything less would be untenable.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2016, 11:49:35 PM »
+15
The media put everything on the line for a Clinton victory.  It's funny to see these shitty mea culpas being pinched out in hopes that the goyim are dumb enough to fall for it in 2020.  It will be funny to see Donald Trump making announcements on Twitter or his rallies while the media is on the outside trying to find a way to get in.  Looks for lots and lots of "inside sources" from the media outlets these next eight years, the same inside sources who said countless times that the campaign is spinning out of control no doubt.

ringer

• Person Of Interest
  • literally who?
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2016, 01:58:05 AM »
+3
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/14/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html

Amid Outrage Over Stephen Bannon,
F.B.I. Reports Surge in Hate Crimes

The F.B.I. reported Monday that attacks against American Muslims rose last year, driving an increase of about 7 percent in hate crimes against all victims.

The data, the most comprehensive look at threat crimes nationwide, expanded on previous findings by researchers and outside monitors, who have noted an alarming rise in some types of hate crimes tied to the intense vitriol of the presidential campaign and the aftermath of terror attacks at home and abroad since 2015.

You're going to be hearing about this for awhile.  I was bored, so I took a quick look at the tables.  Where do you think the majority of hate crimes are occurring, the deep south?  Trump territory?

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/tables-and-data-declarations/12tabledatadecpdf

California: 837
New York: 500
Massachusetts: 411
New Jersey: 330
Washington: 275
Viginia: 158

Added together, that's 2511 from just 6 Clinton states.

Out of the 5850 total incidents of hate crimes, the clear majority of them occurred in deep blue states.

The state with the least number of hate crimes?  Mississippi.
Great angle. In fact, if we extrapolate this data out for all the states that voted for Clinton (including ME and except for HI, for which no data is listed), we get a total population covered of 133,575,607 and a total of 3240 hate crimes reported, for an average of one hate crime per 41,227 people reported in 2015. Note on their table that for all the states listed the total population covered was 283,884,034 with a total of 5850 hate crimes reported, yielding a hate crime for every 48,527 people. So unless there's a conspiracy with hundreds of separate reporting agencies scattered throughout 30 separate states underreporting hate crimes, more hate crimes per capita occurred in 2015 in states that voted for Clinton than in states that voted from Trump.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2016, 08:16:11 PM »
+15
Morning Joe realtalking the shit out of SNL and the deafness of the media, and shitball elitism. Surprisingly pro-click.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCcF7RjO3vw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCcF7RjO3vw</a>
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2016, 11:06:35 PM »
+4
The dumb shit is that even if Hillary had won, they'd still be fucked. They went too far this time. They might get a gov't bailout or something
rofl I have a sig

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2016, 11:22:11 PM »
+17
Surprisingly pro-click.

Joe Scarborough & his fucktoy cohost are completely full of shit; and they were both one-hundred percent behind Hillary. He was pushing the Trump-is-Hitler-narrative like clockwork before Hillary got her shit pushed in on election day. They, along with most of the media, are just trying to save face and appear somewhat credible in the future. It's really disgusting watching that faggot feign concern and even compassion for the former working class.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2016, 11:44:59 AM »
+5

at least msnbc didnt hire people still on the clinton payroll who leaked debate questions to her

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2016, 02:27:29 PM »
+9
Surprisingly pro-click.

Joe Scarborough & his fucktoy cohost are completely full of shit; and they were both one-hundred percent behind Hillary. He was pushing the Trump-is-Hitler-narrative like clockwork before Hillary got her shit pushed in on election day. They, along with most of the media, are just trying to save face and appear somewhat credible in the future. It's really disgusting watching that faggot feign concern and even compassion for the former working class.

They used to be Trump's biggest fans and supporters for most of the primaries, to the point that the rest of the media was openly attacking them for being Trump shills. More Mika than Joe, but Joe was friendly as well.

Then literally overnight they did a 180 and started constantly attacking him in the same way as practically all their colleagues. It was super eerie.

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2016, 05:55:55 PM »
+9

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2016, 07:11:37 PM »
+18
I'm guessing "Donald Trump is melting down" is the meme they are going to run with the next eight years.  Yeah I guess some guy just randomly lucked himself into beating 16 primary candidates, took down two political dynasties, and landed in the White House.  Pure luck, no strategy or skill.

The Goon Patroon

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2016, 07:31:31 PM »
+5
I'm guessing "Donald Trump is melting down" is the meme they are going to run with the next eight years.  Yeah I guess some guy just randomly lucked himself into beating 16 primary candidates, took down two political dynasties, and landed in the White House.  Pure luck, no strategy or skill.

I still can't believe the DNC is going with Keith Ellison, a dude who seriously believes in Yakub the big head scientist.

Atleast with Sanders you got a guy that has been shown to appeal to millennials (however unreliable they are), wtf kind of appeal does Keith Ellison have?

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2016, 07:53:38 PM »
+11

I still can't believe the DNC is going with Keith Ellison, a dude who seriously believes in Yakub the big head scientist.

Atleast with Sanders you got a guy that has been shown to appeal to millennials (however unreliable they are), wtf kind of appeal does Keith Ellison have?

He doesn't have any broad appeal at all. His appointment as the first muslim DNC chairman is obviously more of a rebuke to Trump than anything else. These retards are so self-absorbed in their ideological bubble to the point where they can't seem to grasp the fact that they JUST lost the Senate, House, State Legislators, and the majority of Governorships to a guy that promised to ban muslim immigration. So far their outreach to the white working class is working wonderfully!

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2016, 08:04:47 PM »
+3
Surprisingly pro-click.

They used to be Trump's biggest fans and supporters for most of the primaries, to the point that the rest of the media was openly attacking them for being Trump shills. More Mika than Joe, but Joe was friendly as well.

Then literally overnight they did a 180 and started constantly attacking him in the same way as practically all their colleagues. It was super eerie.

The DNC, among other things, jumped up their ass through Chuck Todd and MSNBC president Phil Griffin: https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10945 & https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8984

The chair is happy to meet with Phil tomorrow. She wanted to note the point of Griffin's presence is, of course, to be there when she meets with Mika.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4328

Luis is working to get Mika B (from Morning Joe) and DWS on the phone together to clear up some misperceptions of the DNC and DWS that she has expressed on the air.

Is there time on the schedule tomorrow to make this happen?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2016, 08:19:37 PM »
+6
It should also be pointed out that Mika's father is superkike Zbigniew Brzezinski, one of the chief architects of globalism and is probably one of the worst Jews who are still alive (next to Soros of course): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Methodist old United Statesian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2016, 08:22:46 PM »
+3
I would have sex with all of those globalist women.
Fuck signatures.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2016, 08:29:46 PM »
+6

He doesn't have any broad appeal at all. His appointment as the first muslim DNC chairman is obviously more of a rebuke to Trump than anything else. These retards are so self-absorbed in their ideological bubble to the point where they can't seem to grasp the fact that they JUST lost the Senate, House, State Legislators, and the majority of Governorships to a guy that promised to ban muslim immigration. So far their outreach to the white working class is working wonderfully!

It's a sign of the direction they want to take the party.  They are basically going full identity politics, which is good because that means Trump can peel off a few million more whites and the Democrats can lose their asses in 2018 and 2020.

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2016, 08:37:23 PM »
+4

It's a sign of the direction they want to take the party.  They are basically going full identity politics, which is good because that means Trump can peel off a few million more whites and the Democrats can lose their asses in 2018 and 2020.

I want the Democrats to nominate a "progressive" like Pocahontas, Bernie Sanders, or Keith Ellison in 2020 only to get crushed by Trump again. If that happens, then the Democrats simply don't have an argument anymore.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • It's good to want things.
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2016, 08:42:29 PM »
+3

Not that this is surprising in the slightest, but like a good mystery meat token, Keith also knows nothing about his religion, since Islam mandates homosexuals be put to death without exceptions.

Case in point:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnP6OM5NBH0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnP6OM5NBH0</a>

Diamond Dallas Page

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2016, 09:37:29 PM »
+4

You can predict exactly what the mainstream media narrative on Trump will be by reading D&D. Whatever they're posting about is what you'll be seeing on CNN/MSNBC/etc in 4-6 weeks.

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2016, 09:54:09 PM »
+9

Atleast with Sanders you got a guy that has been shown to appeal to millennial (however unreliable they are), wtf kind of appeal does Keith Ellison have?

He doesn't have any broad appeal at all. His appointment as the first Muslim DNC chairman is obviously more of a rebuke to Trump than anything else. These retards are so  in their ideological bubble to the point where they can't seem to grasp the fact that they JUST lost the Senate, House, State Legislators, and the majority of Governorships to a guy that promised to ban Muslim immigration. So far their outreach to the white working class is working wonderfully!

The Dems are woefully fucking stupid for jumping on the identity politics bandwagon right now. People are basically at their wits end with this shit. Racist, sexist and all the ist's and phobics and isms have lost their power. They see it as a way to appeal to millennial but just 18 fucking percent of them voted. Their media lapdogs have 0 influence anymore, even the Times sold a vast amount of its reputation like a cheap whore and lost a ton of subscribers from it.

The real reason they are doing this is because Soros has the money but he is just turning out to be as fucking stupid as the Koch brothers. Its the identity politics bandwagon or no money from daddy Soros. So the6 double down. Soros LOATHES populism, even the kind Bernie represents because it strengths the nation state. He gets scraps because his only usefulness is to draw voters. Too bad the stupid fucking cunt doesn't realize identity politics and social justice in the US has lost again and again and again and only makes smart liberals abandon the party and stupid liberals more loud and annoying, alienating the middle.

He is European and has completely drank his own cool aid as he thinks cultures are interchangeable. Too bad the US isn't like Europe. We value the first amendment and we WILL spite fuck you.

Nobody likes mudslimes here, only the ones want to reform their barbaric shit culture.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:56:13 PM by Gender Studies Barista »

marlon perkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2016, 02:06:14 AM »
+5
I would have sex with all of those globalist women.

Yeah but it'd cost you extra.

'round the world always costs extra.
"In the end, I believe that prosperity allows more room for people to bellyache.
, Sterling G Mace"