;

Author Topic: #Pizzagate is real  (Read 26904 times)

tranny hatefucker

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
Re: #Pizzagate is real
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2016, 10:12:39 PM »
+9
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/index.html

:lilal:

While I think some of the pizza gate evidence is autistically overblown, it's eerie enough that it doesn't deserve this kind of handwavey smug liberal condescension every time it's brought up. Fuck these slimey jews.

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2016, 11:02:38 PM »
+9
If "pizza" is some kind of pedo code word, we might want to start keeping a real close eye on Aran...
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Guy Crouchback

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2016, 11:42:26 PM »
+12
Bill Clinton has probably had sex with minors supplied by Epstein. That by itself should be a sufficient scandal, pizza theories or not.

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2016, 03:51:18 AM »
+8
It's truly stunning how ham-handedly this "fake news" meme has been forced into the zeitguest as a way to basically shut down discussion of wrongthoughts.

ZeitGoonst

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2016, 04:52:48 AM »
+5
Bill Clinton has probably had sex with minors supplied by Epstein. That by itself should be a sufficient scandal, pizza theories or not.

BILL CLINTON IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT  :madgoon:  :ultlibrage: :goonette:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2016, 09:13:43 AM »
+14

:dubya:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2016, 11:30:59 AM »
+1
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2016, 11:33:20 AM »
+3
For a second I read that as "Harry Twinks Theatre."

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2016, 04:35:00 PM »
+7
Somehow, I just don't think faggots are the best people to be lecturing anyone about pedophilia. Glass houses and all that.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2016, 04:47:47 PM »
+9
Everything I've read about this suggests it is an elaborate conspiracy theory that started on reddit. Like most good conspiracy theories there's an element of possibility -- I mean, I could see a guy who owns a pizza shop also being a human trafficker or something like that, it's happened -- so I don't see it going away anytime soon.

I could also see lots of these elites being pedophiles, why not?

But from what I can tell, there is very little substantive evidence that this particular pizza shop is the front for a massive child sex ring that caters primarily to establishment democrats.

As a side note, I have no idea what the context of that "two hours worth of pizza" text is, but I've had guys who sell weed insist on using time as a code for how much you're getting and pizza as a code for weed, although never both at the same time in my personal experience. For one guy the code was "Hey, mind if I hang out for a half an hour" = half ounce of weed and for another "half a pizza" = half an ounce. I think it's mostly over the top to have to buy weed in code, but I'm not the one selling it so what can I say?

As far as fake news goes, it seems like most of what people are getting mad at IS the Alex Jones infowars type crap, but on the other hand, isn't Zuckerjew in denial that this is a problem on Facebook?

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2016, 05:03:09 PM »
+4

:dubya:

how long before milo ODs

If he's like most faggots he'll die early one way or another- AIDS, overdose, domestic violence murder-suicide...

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
  • Death to all Hillary supporters
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2016, 05:16:57 PM »
+2

That's all it comes down to, everything else is a red herring.

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2016, 05:18:33 PM »
+8
As far as fake news goes, it seems like most of what people are getting mad at IS the Alex Jones infowars type crap, but on the other hand, isn't Zuckerjew in denial that this is a problem on Facebook?

This election cycle proved that :alex: has more credibility than CNN

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2016, 05:30:52 PM »
+4
Alex Jones is a fucking nut that happens to support conservative causes and Donald Trump, but he's still a fucking nut. I remember during the BP oil spill that he entertained the idea that somehow a giant methane explosion was going to create a tsunami that would take out all of Florida after the methane water clouds ignited and caused massive explosions, and this could also trigger a mass extinction event.

I thought, OK, isn't that an episode of History Channel's "Mega Disasters?" And then I also learned that he believes in massive extraterrestrial conspiracies a la V: The Miniseries, which was a good miniseries, by the way.

And thanks to this guy, liberals are labeling all you Trump supporters as conspiracy nuts that believe the same bullshit.

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2016, 07:19:19 PM »
+4
Alex Jones is a fucking nut that happens to support conservative causes and Donald Trump, but he's still a fucking nut. I remember during the BP oil spill that he entertained the idea that somehow a giant methane explosion was going to create a tsunami that would take out all of Florida after the methane water clouds ignited and caused massive explosions, and this could also trigger a mass extinction event.

I thought, OK, isn't that an episode of History Channel's "Mega Disasters?" And then I also learned that he believes in massive extraterrestrial conspiracies a la V: The Miniseries, which was a good miniseries, by the way.

And thanks to this guy, liberals are labeling all you Trump supporters as conspiracy nuts that believe the same bullshit.

But dude, we have the emote! The emote!!!  :alex:

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2016, 07:59:34 PM »
+23

Well gosh I'd hate to risk damaging the liberals' mental image of Trump voters.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2016, 08:19:49 PM »

Good point and it's not like there aren't left wing conspiracy nuts, although I'm having trouble thinking of the left wing Alex Jones equivalent. I guess they'd probably be less likely to start a good business.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2016, 08:21:28 PM »
+11
Good point and it's not like there aren't left wing conspiracy nuts, although I'm having trouble thinking of the left wing Alex Jones equivalent.
MSNBC

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2016, 08:45:11 PM »
+4
Everything I've read about this suggests it is an elaborate conspiracy theory that started on reddit. Like most good conspiracy theories there's an element of possibility -- I mean, I could see a guy who owns a pizza shop also being a human trafficker or something like that, it's happened -- so I don't see it going away anytime soon.

But from what I can tell, there is very little substantive evidence that this particular pizza shop is the front for a massive child sex ring that caters primarily to establishment democrats.

As a side note, I have no idea what the context of that "two hours worth of pizza" text is, but I've had guys who sell weed insist on using time as a code for how much you're getting and pizza as a code for weed, although never both at the same time in my personal experience. For one guy the code was "Hey, mind if I hang out for a half an hour" = half ounce of weed and for another "half a pizza" = half an ounce. I think it's mostly over the top to have to buy weed in code, but I'm not the one selling it so what can I say?

i think the whole point is that even the stuff you don't think is  :alex: should warrant some kind of investigation or closer look or attention that's not happening from our government and msm.

Call Me CisMale

• Unperson
  • better dead than red
  • Awards Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2016, 08:57:07 PM »
+1

Good point and it's not like there aren't left wing conspiracy nuts, although I'm having trouble thinking of the left wing Alex Jones equivalent. I guess they'd probably be less likely to start a good business.

Karl Marx.

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2016, 09:29:33 PM »
+14
although I'm having trouble thinking of the left wing Alex Jones equivalent.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0OteXcs-AI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0OteXcs-AI</a>
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 09:39:39 PM by Ghost of Vince Foster »

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2016, 11:04:33 PM »
+3

i think the whole point is that even the stuff you don't think is  :alex: should warrant some kind of investigation or closer look or attention that's not happening from our government and msm.

are you just referring to pizzagate? because i don't see anything here that would warrant an official investigation. two crossed ping pongs sort of resembling a pedophile symbol isn't good evidence of anything. those weird musical acts the guy hosted is the creepiest thing, but again that's evidence of being a weird queer, not anything necessarily illegal.

i mean you could be like, hmm, look at all these weird coincidences, there must be something up! but the fact of the matter is that's the same shit schizophrenics do when they think the government is stalking them because they keep seeing USPS trucks on a daily basis where they live.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2016, 11:10:32 PM »
although I'm having trouble thinking of the left wing Alex Jones equivalent.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0OteXcs-AI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0OteXcs-AI</a>

all kidding aside if hillary believed she was a reptile alien that drinks the blood of orphans like alex jones probably does, i'd probably actually like her more. hey at least she'd have a personality.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2016, 11:25:05 PM »
+12

are you just referring to pizzagate? because i don't see anything here that would warrant an official investigation. two crossed ping pongs sort of resembling a pedophile symbol isn't good evidence of anything. those weird musical acts the guy hosted is the creepiest thing, but again that's evidence of being a weird queer, not anything necessarily illegal.

i mean you could be like, hmm, look at all these weird coincidences, there must be something up! but the fact of the matter is that's the same shit schizophrenics do when they think the government is stalking them because they keep seeing USPS trucks on a daily basis where they live.

Try an experiment: take the pics from Comet Ping Pong's Instagram and post them like they're your own original thoughts and content on your normie Facebook. See who shows up to your house first: local law enforcement to investigate your computer harddrive and electronic devices, or local townsfolk to investigate your health and bodily integrity

Also, to add another variable to the experiment, change your profile picture to one of the child love logos
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:27:54 PM by Harry D Greek »
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2016, 11:30:27 PM »
+4

Academia is chock full of conspiracy nuts.  Left wing conspiracies just have the tendency to be explained and normalized.