;

Author Topic: The war on free speech  (Read 7397 times)

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
Re: The war on free speech
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2017, 09:10:24 AM »
+10
The original slapfight was in context of the thread, about the war on free speech and Dog-O's wilfull colaboration because he's a coward piece of shit. That was still on topic, somewhat.

I don't even want to use taconigger as an insult anymore, it implies Proc's retarded illiteracy is some sort of racial consequence, I'm faily certain he's just exceptionally moronic even according to squatemalan intellectual hierarchy - anyways, taconigger is an idiot that can't separate the arguement from the person, and he's too dumb and riddled with mexican ADD to read or understand the arguement in the first place, so personal insults devoid of any use and sense are all that he can thrown in the ring.   

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2017, 09:26:36 AM »
+3
The original slapfight was in context of the thread, about the war on free speech and Dog-O's wilfull colaboration because he's a coward piece of shit. That was still on topic, somewhat.

I don't even want to use taconigger as an insult anymore, it implies Proc's retarded illiteracy is some sort of racial consequence, I'm faily certain he's just exceptionally moronic even according to squatemalan intellectual hierarchy - anyways, taconigger is an idiot that can't separate the arguement from the person, and he's too dumb and riddled with mexican ADD to read or understand the arguement in the first place, so personal insults devoid of any use and sense are all that he can thrown in the ring.

Proc is dum Mexican using personal insults

*posts a string of personal insults*

:adam:

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2017, 09:30:22 AM »
+8
I tried to keep it on topic, but your instintive mexican idiocy is apparently incapable of recognizing context, so...Proc taconigger. Dumb faggot, don't see a USA tag or anything, did you seriously only ask for mexican flag? Is that the most important symbol you identify by? Gtfo out of the country that isn't yours you fucking parasite. Maybe try and make something of your shitty fucking "nation" that you aren't automatically ashamed of.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2017, 09:41:18 AM »
+1
I tried to keep it on topic, but your instintive mexican idiocy is apparently incapable of recognizing context, so...Proc taconigger. Dumb faggot, don't see a USA tag or anything, did you seriously only ask for mexican flag? Is that the most important symbol you identify by? Gtfo out of the country that isn't yours you fucking parasite. Maybe try and make something of your shitty fucking "nation" that you aren't automatically ashamed of.

Keeping it in topic by posting another turbonigger rant about me lol

I'm sorry you're poor but I promise it's not my choices that made you that way. Really.

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: September 11, 2017, 09:44:07 AM »
+14
>Mexican immigrant still identifying wholy as mexican
>Calling european "poor"

Lol I wouldn't want to keep you from your high-flying job selling oranges by the side of the road man. I understand you have a hard time understanding all these esoterical property arguements, would you like me to translate in spanish for you? Or are you also illiterate in your mother tongue?

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2017, 09:56:14 AM »
>Mexican immigrant still identifying wholy as mexican

oh my god you're taking a forum medal literally ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hey go ahead and find the post where I requested the medal I'll wait here lmao you disgusting poors never cease to amaze me

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2017, 10:02:06 AM »
+7
You should probably request a USA medal if you don't want people to, accurately, assume you're a retarded squatemalan mexinigger. You'd prob reveal your inherent mexican negritude to an average observer in a dozen posts anyways.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2017, 10:11:42 AM »
+3
You should probably request a USA medal if you don't want people to, accurately, assume you're a retarded squatemalan mexinigger. You'd prob reveal your inherent mexican negritude to an average observer in a dozen posts anyways.

I'm sorry could you repeat that I couldn't hear you over the sound of your grotesque poverty

Boo G. Graves

• Unperson
  • Things That Shitpost In The Night
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: September 11, 2017, 12:33:54 PM »
+11
I haven't seen this much animosity between beans and frogs since the Battle of Puebla.

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: September 11, 2017, 05:13:30 PM »
+9
Fuck the Jews. Seriously man just fuck 'em. Can anyone name a single reason I should be pro-Jew?

Wow but alt righter

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2017, 12:08:25 AM »
+4
Fuck the Jews. Seriously man just fuck 'em. Can anyone name a single reason I should be pro-Jew?
Because you're a good goy who needs his shekel.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2017, 01:13:33 PM »
+9

They've caused a lot of strife for Muslims

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2017, 02:34:59 PM »
+10
There are a lot of beautiful jewettes that no sane man would kick out of bed, even if she shaves your Franklin mint coin collection while your showering

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2017, 06:46:14 AM »
+2
https://twitter.com/getongab/status/909646893516414977

Why would Gab pick an australian domain registrar.

:facepalm:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: September 18, 2017, 07:05:07 AM »
+4
I guess this goes here..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4WbYlO1eXI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4WbYlO1eXI</a>
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

wow post feet

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: September 18, 2017, 12:10:02 PM »
+1
baby got a long neck
iLL PUT YOUR BRAIN IN SLOW MOTION

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2017, 06:32:19 PM »
+8
When he's going on his tirade you can imagine he's running up the "STICKING UP FOR BLACK PEOPLE" high score in his head, you can almost hear the bloops and dings of an old 80's arcade machine.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2017, 06:45:40 PM »
+2
I guess this goes here..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4WbYlO1eXI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4WbYlO1eXI</a>
What the fuck is wrong with his neck?! Looks like he's been on the rack or something

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2017, 09:00:39 AM »
+11

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2017, 11:36:39 AM »
+3
How To Spot An FTM Tranny From That African Tribe With The Neck Extension Rings

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2017, 05:22:00 PM »
+7
There's this youtuber from Scotland that I follow called 6oodfella. He mostly rants about feminism in his cool Scottish accent and occasionally triggers people on Twitter. Well, there's one tweet that got him detained by the police and brought into the station for "questioning". Yes, you read that right, a fucking tweet.

(It was pretty funny. The subject was a local faggot parade and he said something along the lines of "Where's a muslim truck driver when you need one".)

But yeah, UK is out of motherfucking control. You have paki rape gangs that gangrape 13 year old girls for years and no one lifts a finger, but make a joke about muslims and you're perhaps going to jail.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

wow post feet

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2017, 05:45:03 PM »
+4
didn't scotland put some WN guy in jail for a year because he taught his girlfriend's dog how to nazi salute on command?
iLL PUT YOUR BRAIN IN SLOW MOTION

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: October 11, 2017, 06:02:58 PM »
+3
didn't scotland put some WN guy in jail for a year because he taught his girlfriend's dog how to nazi salute on command?
Count Dankula hasn't had his trial yet.