;

Author Topic: The war on free speech  (Read 8103 times)

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: The war on free speech
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2017, 01:45:18 PM »
+5
There's a hovel of Gyps close by, they only come out about once a year and go on a burglary and theft spree before packing in their vans and heading home.  Although I did enjoy watching the security tape of a hulking scarf-covered beast stuffing hundreds of dollars worth of clothes in her mounds of fabric before casually strolling out.

sperg rush

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2017, 04:28:58 PM »
+6
Gypsies are indeed fucking trash, like kikes they seem to be everywhere, like niggers they mooch off welfare and pervert the culture around them, and like spics they are degenerate catholics. They either live in the country in their vans selling counterband or in trashy ghettos with signs hung everywhere announcing their 16 year old daughter's wedding.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2017, 04:36:50 PM »
+1
Google 'romanian gypsy mansions' for a sample of true class. Of course when I drove though, I didn't stop....

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2017, 07:57:50 PM »
+8
Gonna break up your orgy of (admittedly deserved) gypsy bashing, here's the "manifesto" the google engineer wrote that caused such a stir. The editorializing of fucking Gizmodo in contrast to what the words you read mean is...pretty impressive. Those are some powerful ideological blinders.

https://archive.is/20170805211203/https://gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320#selection-629.18-629.89

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2017, 09:03:48 PM »
+8
There's nothing wrong in that manifesto. How the fuck is it controversial?

sperg rush

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2017, 10:25:39 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA</a>

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2017, 04:53:57 AM »
+2
This is a pro watch
He goes autistic and logs his own channel to document comments and views vanishing on his, and other channels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2017, 04:05:12 AM »
+9
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orpTM6GSuaI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orpTM6GSuaI</a>

What is happening with Google and YT is actually pretty fucking scary. [[[ They ]]] are tightening the noose.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2017, 11:26:38 PM »
+16
I've never known a faster way to learn to hate a minority group than to work with a lot of them.

Live near them.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2017, 08:54:46 AM »
+2

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2017, 09:31:38 AM »
+19
You were never going to settle this peacefully, you cucks.

Name one time a Communist infiltration was stopped without violence. You can't.

When the left pushes it's agenda, it covers for it's radicals and keeps attacking it's enemies. You will never, ever hear any "moderate liberal" criticize black supremacists or Communist protestors. They will always be framed in a positive manner, and if they cannot be, then the events will simply be ignored. Never once have you heard a Democrat or Liberal anywhere condemn Black Lives Matter or Antifa. It is not allowed. The moderate liberals not only do not attack their own fringe elements, but actively protect and shelter them, because they know that having a fringe that can push the envelope is the only way to get anything done.

You, by contrast, have zero sense of community. You will attack your own over attacking the people trying to exterminate you. You will attack the people attacking your enemies. Whenever anyone does something positive or real, you will virtue signal against them to score imaginary points with people who will always hate you no matter what, because that is what your enemies have trained you to do.

During the BLM chimpouts, the Federal Government waited fifteen hours into shootouts in the streets and buildings being burned to the ground to declare a State of Emergency. In Charlottesville, the Governor declared a State of Emergency at 6 a.m. so he would have an excuse hours later to break up a legal gathering that had all it's permits and permissions in order. What happened in Charlottesville is entirely the fault of the liberal Governor and the BLM-sympathizing antifa-supporting mayor.

If they had refrained from conducting this unconstitutional and illegal sting operation, there would have been a gathering, some wannabe e-celebrities would have said some bullshit for a few hours about how sad it is that liberals keep tearing down Civil War monuments, and everyone would have gone home. Instead, they brought down the hammer, and caused absolute chaos as state police in riot gear were given orders to drive protestors from different sides into each other, forcing Nationalist and Antifa confrontations to take place. If anything, it's a miracle there was only one car accident, and that as few people were as injured and killed as there were.

The blood spilled in Charlottesville is on the hands of the Mayor of the city, the state Governer Terry McAuliffe, and the liberals who do not believe in the First Amendment and despise the very idea of anyone with an opposing opinion being allowed to speak their mind anywhere, ever. And for some reason, the so-called "conservatives" who refused to believe the media's lies during the presidential election, now take at face value their claims of "right wing terrorism" in the face of... what, exactly? BLM throwing bricks at people and putting baseball bats through car windows? Antifa chasing people through the streets with chains and knives while the police are ordered to stand down and do nothing?

How dare anyone defend themselves. The audacity.

There was always going to be war in the streets over this. That became inevitable when Black Lives Matter started engaging in Cop Hunting and racial crimes in the name of an imaginary "revenge," and nobody stopped them. Murder is no longer legally a crime when it's a Communist revenge fantasy. When Muslims blow up a concert that leaves dozens of children dead in the street, that's nothing to be concerned about. But a couple hundred angry white people protesting graffiti on a statue is literally the end of the world.

Charlottesville is proof of what the dirty internet racists have been telling you all along. White people don't get to have rights in this country. The double standard is not only real, but it will be enforced with extreme violence if you attempte to break it.

The line has finally been drawn openly in the sand. It has begun.
Food for thought that I had nowhere else to put.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2017, 02:34:19 PM »
+4
What has begun? Timothy McVeigh style bombings or posting more messages online?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2017, 04:26:55 PM »
+8
What has begun? Timothy McVeigh style bombings or posting more messages online?

Both Antifa and the various right-wing groups involved are licking their wounds and waiting to see which way the public opinion sways. I'm afraid we will see more violence in the coming months and not less.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2017, 04:30:46 PM »
+20
The leftists are actually on an all-out hunt on any alt-righters pictured in the events, trying to get them fired.

Which I'm sure absolutely won't radicalize them further or cause more resentment towards the left.

I think an escalation of violence is inevitable at this point.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 04:35:57 PM by As a white male I »

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2017, 05:28:12 PM »
+10
To be blunt, this fatality that's the best thing that's happened to the left since Trump got elected.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2017, 05:56:37 PM »
+15
Let's be honest: it it wasn't the Challenger of Peace, it would have been Diabetes.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Californian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2017, 07:27:38 PM »
+11
To my fellow secret shitlords at work- Godspeed in rolling Nat 20s on your bluff checks with your lib co-workers.  :reagan:

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Clown Baby

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Just got raped, again, because I'm an idiot
  • Awards cold, dead hands Prepper Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2017, 12:58:09 AM »
+6
The leftists are actually on an all-out hunt on any alt-righters pictured in the events, trying to get them fired.

Which I'm sure absolutely won't radicalize them further or cause more resentment towards the left.

Not only this, but to the surprise of exactly no one, even shitty local media (NBC affiliate) is salivating at the chance of cheerleading the "RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!" types and stomping-out all traces of WRONGTHINK. /pol/ has a longer thread about it, but:

http://www.wral.com/raleigh-man-receives-death-threats-for-yes-you-re-racist-twitter-account/16880778/

And this fat fuck nets a perfect SJW BINGO: Fat, facial hair to hide the fat, hipster glasses, goony, smug.

I haven't been to Raleigh in a while, but it seems that city is now entirely pozzed.  :clint:

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2017, 03:53:45 AM »
+3

- Jordin Kare

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2017, 10:37:37 AM »
+3

Not only this, but to the surprise of exactly no one, even shitty local media (NBC affiliate) is salivating at the chance of cheerleading the "RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!" types and stomping-out all traces of WRONGTHINK. /pol/ has a longer thread about it, but:

http://www.wral.com/raleigh-man-receives-death-threats-for-yes-you-re-racist-twitter-account/16880778/

And this fat fuck nets a perfect SJW BINGO: Fat, facial hair to hide the fat, hipster glasses, goony, smug.

I haven't been to Raleigh in a while, but it seems that city is now entirely pozzed.  :clint:
What do you expect? It's downwind from Chapel Hill.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2017, 11:39:09 AM »
+3
They demonitized Empty Hero...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMz9Ia3Qcw8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMz9Ia3Qcw8</a>

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2017, 12:16:23 PM »
+2
Pewdie Pie needs to go to vidme too, and take as many content creators with him as possible. It's been said before and I'll say it again, Fuck Youtube.  :nixon:

Edit:
Vid.me probably won't be any better.

Well, Fuck.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 12:40:02 PM by Bitter Weirdo »

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2017, 12:35:37 PM »
+4

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2017, 04:47:37 PM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24</a>
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 04:51:30 PM by As a white male I »

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2017, 10:15:33 AM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uel0oNUxLg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uel0oNUxLg</a>

:tom:

- Jordin Kare