;

Author Topic: Goon Amore: E/N Breakup Megathread. Free schadenfreude ITT  (Read 5045 times)

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Goon Amore: E/N Breakup Megathread. Free schadenfreude ITT
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2017, 05:26:50 PM »
+9
Goon plays house with his fiancé who sometimes doesn't come home for days at a time. To his surprise, she's cheating on him.

Quote from: foonykins
So the woman (whom I thought was the love of my life, and is currently my fiancé) decided last week to not come home Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. When she comes home Friday she sees me for about 2-3 hours then passes out until Saturday morning where she says shes going to mock trial practice (third year law student) and will be home. She texts me later that day that she's going out again and may or may not be home. Comes home on Sunday afternoon and when I try to talk to her about her behavior she says that she's been unhappy for quite some time and found someone at school that makes her feel "appreciated".

Just to add some context, I've been paying all her bills, working 50 hours a week to keep us afloat while she's in school. Due to the work demands (not to mention the fact she put on 40 pounds during school) our sex life kind of took a backseat. This whole talk was basically about how unsatisfied she is sexually and how she acknowledges the rest of the things I do for her yet its apparently not enough. After a long talk last night, we decide to try to push through it and acknowledge that we need to work on things as a couple.

Flash forward to 20 minutes ago and she tells me that she's going to the bar with her friends after school and she doesn't know if she will be home tonight. They're apparently "honoring Tom Petty".

We've been living together for three and a half years. She took care of me while I was in a rough patch and to reciprocate I've been caring for her while she's in school. We merged everything but finances and we have a dog together which she bought.

I'm basically thinking its time to sever but theres a pretty large place in my mind that still loves her and as stupid as it sounds, I fucking love this god damn dog and I really don't to lose him.

Help me goons.

Goon now knows what a tampon feels like- Get used by a cunt then be thrown away once you are no longer useful.

Well goons, I went ahead and told her not to come home last night. I went to my friend's place, had a few beers and crafted what I believed was the perfect short sentence to tell her that its over and to gtfo of my life. Ended up saying "I dont think you should come home tonight. I thought we could make this work but I realize now that it wont".

All she said was "okay".

You were all right, she didn't give a fuck about me anymore and was just using me to keep a roof over her head close to her school. She can go dive in to this new guys life face first, I bet he's going to love that.

As for now, the house is my grandmother's old house, so I don't need to worry about being the one to pack their things. Considering she's basically homeless, I'm pretty sure ill be keeping the dog at least for some time. I sent her a text this morning to tell her to contact me when shes ready to talk logistics, and that I'll be changing the locks later today.

Now to figure out how the fuck to be alone again.

Trying to put up a  :johnwayne: front but ends up like  :parsons: because he is her best friend. Lol  "ex-mother in law"  :dubya:

So I just got off the phone with her and she's coming to get her clothes tonight. She's going to need to find a place before she can pick up any of the large items. I told her while she's still in flux she can store whatever she needs at the house. We're gonna try to keep it cordial, I honestly don't have any ill will toward her and vice versa. It just didn't work out between us and that's okay.

It still really sucks though. Her family took me in as one of their own (my family is crazy dysfunctional and it was he first time I ever experienced anything like a real family unit). My ex mother in law is going to be floored.

We're going to stay in touch if at all possible. She told me on the phone that I'm still her best friend and that was the biggest part of the problem. We were very close friends, not lovers. The romance just kind of died and we turned into roommates that share a bed. After some reflection I can agree with her. I think I was trying really goddamn hard to keep something going that just wasn't going to work out.

I'm probably going to quite a bit in this thread for awhile. Most of my friends haven't been in a relationship like this so it's kind of hard to connect with them on this level. One of the good things about this whole situation is I'll be able to reach out to a few people I haven't seen in a long time. I'm grabbing drinks with this girl that I used to work with on Thursday. I'm getting my old band back together tomorrow. I'm going to do the best I can to not sit alone and sulk because that's when the bad thoughts rush in.

All in all it feels good to not have to worry about someone else though.

:facepalm: Getting used for sex and dinner. Now he's got the sads because his mighty penis couldn't change her mind.

I can't fucking stop crying for even 10 seconds to get up and grab another tissue.

I made the idiotic mistake of seeing her last night. She met me at the house so she can grab some more stuff and load up her car. I see her and immediately run and kiss her. We have sex. It's the best sex we've had in months. I'm beginning to think that this might've all just been a fluke and we can stay together and be happy. I took her out to dinner at a nice place because my dumb brain thought I could win her back for some reason. We get to talking and it's like she has no emotion towards me anymore. She talks about how she "doesn't know what she wants" and how "we both make her feel good in different ways" and all that bullshit. Every passing minute makes me feel angrier and angrier while I sit across this fucking table from her. She looks beautiful, and it rips my insides apart knowing that someone else gets to have her. The drive home was horrific in ways that I'm honestly too embarrassed to put out there.

So I wake up this morning and the first thought in my head is "how do I make her life absolutely miserable?".

I grab my phone and tell her that I'm going to need to completely cut her out for now, and by now I mean a long time. She says some shit about visiting the dog and I just tell her that we can work that out later, but for now I need to process this whirlwind of feelings I'm having and her being in contact makes it impossible. I tell her that I love her yet I despise her at the same time and the only thing I can think of doing with her is hatefucking her and my thought pattern right now is really not healthy. She says she understands and that I know how to reach her. I remind her to leave her key tomorrow after she grabs the last of her things. I'll be in New York seeing something on broadway so I won't need to see her again.

Now I'm laying in this bed that we've shared for 4 years (which apparently I'm keeping for now because the place she's moving to is very tiny) and I have a goofy ass dog staring at me wanting to play but I just can't stop crying long enough to even look at him. It's already taken me an hour to write this post.

All of my friends are working right now. I won't be able to sleep for at least 12 more hours. I wish I could sleep because it's the only time that I don't feel completely alone right now. I have no idea what to do or how to begin. I really need some help with this.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2017, 06:54:06 PM »
+7
Dude got fucked over pretty hard so i can’t hate on him, even though he made some rookie mistakes and is crying like a little bitch about it.

Everyone gets in a relationship with a piece of shit, the key is learning the warning signs and running the fuck away or giving them the boot and cutting them off instantly and permanently.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2017, 08:38:20 PM »
+3
Some people *coughAOAcough* just drink the pain away.

Also, is no one going to explain wtf about the mediation? And yes, law school is worse than high school for people just fucking everything that moves. Never date a woman in law school.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

One fly brotherfucker

• Enemy Of The State
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2017, 09:10:03 AM »
+8
"Honoring Tom Petty" is my new euphemism for sex.

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2017, 04:13:37 PM »
+8
Quote from: Xibanya
Backslid. Had messy drunk conversation with ex. Details not important. Of course no closure, just more regrets. Feel terrible. Must not do that again.

Quote from: AlbieQuirky
Which ex? The raccoon roommate or the previous one?

Quote from: Xibanya
The reclusive roommate. I was wholly successful in pulling off a sever with the one prior.

E: ugh I've been uglycrying all night and it's so so pointless. What fucked me up was that Dude told me that in fact he had been attracted to me. When we were together he never complimented my appearance and he never professed any physical attraction to me. I told him that I wished he had said something then, but he said it was "toxic" for me to "depend on him to be OK." He added that if I'd been more observant then I would have known anyway.

I'm just reminding myself that I deserve better than to be in a relationship where I have to look for hints to be able to tell if they have a positive opinion of me or not. I don't know what I'm crying for anyway. Not to be back with him when we clearly had incompatible communication styles. I think it's mainly because I feel so humiliated.

Quote from: Mr. Pickles
what the guy 2 posts above said, and also you are hot games developer don't even trip sis

"hot games developer"  :clint2:

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2017, 05:14:58 PM »
+7
Taking photos specifically from angles to hide your fat doesn't work if there's also a mirror in the pic. Lol that arm.

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Wounded in the line of posting. cold, dead hands The Gentry Texan Soldier Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2017, 05:50:43 PM »
+5
Fucking christ that is a shrek looking hag. That face could abort fetuses at 100 yards

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2017, 06:50:35 PM »
+1
Taking photos specifically from angles to hide your fat doesn't work if there's also a mirror in the pic. Lol that arm.
shes fuckin RIPPED

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2017, 07:10:28 PM »
+6
Guys she’s developing a really awesome game called Eat Everything You See it’s gonna be huge. They already have two sequels  titled Horrible Complexion And Unknown Skin Disease

reactionary

• Unperson
  • Awards Autistic Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2017, 02:12:55 AM »
Is that a wedding dress?
god > man > horse > woman > dog

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2017, 02:51:13 AM »
+2
it was, now it's the manager's piss pad for his dog

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2017, 02:59:08 AM »
+4
Ol' Gary-Oldman-in-Tinker-Tailor-Soldier-Spy-lookin' ass nigga

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2017, 03:25:38 AM »
Guys she’s developing a really awesome game called Eat Everything You See it’s gonna be huge. They already have two sequels  titled Horrible Complexion And Unknown Skin Disease
Yeah it's a really groundbreaking game with excellent graphics, by a genius woman games developer. Eat Everything You See, which started with the working title of "Pacman" is predicted to explode in sales when it releases, unless of course gamers are misogynist and threatened by a powerful, intelligent woman!
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy