;

Author Topic: Goon Amore: E/N Breakup Megathread. Free schadenfreude ITT  (Read 6565 times)

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Goon Amore: E/N Breakup Megathread. Free schadenfreude ITT
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2017, 05:26:50 PM »
+11
Goon plays house with his fiancť who sometimes doesn't come home for days at a time. To his surprise, she's cheating on him.

Quote from: foonykins
So the woman (whom I thought was the love of my life, and is currently my fiancť) decided last week to not come home Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. When she comes home Friday she sees me for about 2-3 hours then passes out until Saturday morning where she says shes going to mock trial practice (third year law student) and will be home. She texts me later that day that she's going out again and may or may not be home. Comes home on Sunday afternoon and when I try to talk to her about her behavior she says that she's been unhappy for quite some time and found someone at school that makes her feel "appreciated".

Just to add some context, I've been paying all her bills, working 50 hours a week to keep us afloat while she's in school. Due to the work demands (not to mention the fact she put on 40 pounds during school) our sex life kind of took a backseat. This whole talk was basically about how unsatisfied she is sexually and how she acknowledges the rest of the things I do for her yet its apparently not enough. After a long talk last night, we decide to try to push through it and acknowledge that we need to work on things as a couple.

Flash forward to 20 minutes ago and she tells me that she's going to the bar with her friends after school and she doesn't know if she will be home tonight. They're apparently "honoring Tom Petty".

We've been living together for three and a half years. She took care of me while I was in a rough patch and to reciprocate I've been caring for her while she's in school. We merged everything but finances and we have a dog together which she bought.

I'm basically thinking its time to sever but theres a pretty large place in my mind that still loves her and as stupid as it sounds, I fucking love this god damn dog and I really don't to lose him.

Help me goons.

Goon now knows what a tampon feels like- Get used by a cunt then be thrown away once you are no longer useful.

Well goons, I went ahead and told her not to come home last night. I went to my friend's place, had a few beers and crafted what I believed was the perfect short sentence to tell her that its over and to gtfo of my life. Ended up saying "I dont think you should come home tonight. I thought we could make this work but I realize now that it wont".

All she said was "okay".

You were all right, she didn't give a fuck about me anymore and was just using me to keep a roof over her head close to her school. She can go dive in to this new guys life face first, I bet he's going to love that.

As for now, the house is my grandmother's old house, so I don't need to worry about being the one to pack their things. Considering she's basically homeless, I'm pretty sure ill be keeping the dog at least for some time. I sent her a text this morning to tell her to contact me when shes ready to talk logistics, and that I'll be changing the locks later today.

Now to figure out how the fuck to be alone again.

Trying to put up a  :johnwayne: front but ends up like  :parsons: because he is her best friend. Lol  "ex-mother in law"  :dubya:

So I just got off the phone with her and she's coming to get her clothes tonight. She's going to need to find a place before she can pick up any of the large items. I told her while she's still in flux she can store whatever she needs at the house. We're gonna try to keep it cordial, I honestly don't have any ill will toward her and vice versa. It just didn't work out between us and that's okay.

It still really sucks though. Her family took me in as one of their own (my family is crazy dysfunctional and it was he first time I ever experienced anything like a real family unit). My ex mother in law is going to be floored.

We're going to stay in touch if at all possible. She told me on the phone that I'm still her best friend and that was the biggest part of the problem. We were very close friends, not lovers. The romance just kind of died and we turned into roommates that share a bed. After some reflection I can agree with her. I think I was trying really goddamn hard to keep something going that just wasn't going to work out.

I'm probably going to quite a bit in this thread for awhile. Most of my friends haven't been in a relationship like this so it's kind of hard to connect with them on this level. One of the good things about this whole situation is I'll be able to reach out to a few people I haven't seen in a long time. I'm grabbing drinks with this girl that I used to work with on Thursday. I'm getting my old band back together tomorrow. I'm going to do the best I can to not sit alone and sulk because that's when the bad thoughts rush in.

All in all it feels good to not have to worry about someone else though.

:facepalm: Getting used for sex and dinner. Now he's got the sads because his mighty penis couldn't change her mind.

I can't fucking stop crying for even 10 seconds to get up and grab another tissue.

I made the idiotic mistake of seeing her last night. She met me at the house so she can grab some more stuff and load up her car. I see her and immediately run and kiss her. We have sex. It's the best sex we've had in months. I'm beginning to think that this might've all just been a fluke and we can stay together and be happy. I took her out to dinner at a nice place because my dumb brain thought I could win her back for some reason. We get to talking and it's like she has no emotion towards me anymore. She talks about how she "doesn't know what she wants" and how "we both make her feel good in different ways" and all that bullshit. Every passing minute makes me feel angrier and angrier while I sit across this fucking table from her. She looks beautiful, and it rips my insides apart knowing that someone else gets to have her. The drive home was horrific in ways that I'm honestly too embarrassed to put out there.

So I wake up this morning and the first thought in my head is "how do I make her life absolutely miserable?".

I grab my phone and tell her that I'm going to need to completely cut her out for now, and by now I mean a long time. She says some shit about visiting the dog and I just tell her that we can work that out later, but for now I need to process this whirlwind of feelings I'm having and her being in contact makes it impossible. I tell her that I love her yet I despise her at the same time and the only thing I can think of doing with her is hatefucking her and my thought pattern right now is really not healthy. She says she understands and that I know how to reach her. I remind her to leave her key tomorrow after she grabs the last of her things. I'll be in New York seeing something on broadway so I won't need to see her again.

Now I'm laying in this bed that we've shared for 4 years (which apparently I'm keeping for now because the place she's moving to is very tiny) and I have a goofy ass dog staring at me wanting to play but I just can't stop crying long enough to even look at him. It's already taken me an hour to write this post.

All of my friends are working right now. I won't be able to sleep for at least 12 more hours. I wish I could sleep because it's the only time that I don't feel completely alone right now. I have no idea what to do or how to begin. I really need some help with this.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2017, 06:54:06 PM »
+9
Dude got fucked over pretty hard so i canít hate on him, even though he made some rookie mistakes and is crying like a little bitch about it.

Everyone gets in a relationship with a piece of shit, the key is learning the warning signs and running the fuck away or giving them the boot and cutting them off instantly and permanently.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2017, 08:38:20 PM »
+4
Some people *coughAOAcough* just drink the pain away.

Also, is no one going to explain wtf about the mediation? And yes, law school is worse than high school for people just fucking everything that moves. Never date a woman in law school.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper United Statesian Better dead than red Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2017, 09:10:03 AM »
+9
"Honoring Tom Petty" is my new euphemism for sex.

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2017, 04:13:37 PM »
+9
Quote from: Xibanya
Backslid. Had messy drunk conversation with ex. Details not important. Of course no closure, just more regrets. Feel terrible. Must not do that again.

Quote from: AlbieQuirky
Which ex? The raccoon roommate or the previous one?

The reclusive roommate. I was wholly successful in pulling off a sever with the one prior.

E: ugh I've been uglycrying all night and it's so so pointless. What fucked me up was that Dude told me that in fact he had been attracted to me. When we were together he never complimented my appearance and he never professed any physical attraction to me. I told him that I wished he had said something then, but he said it was "toxic" for me to "depend on him to be OK." He added that if I'd been more observant then I would have known anyway.

I'm just reminding myself that I deserve better than to be in a relationship where I have to look for hints to be able to tell if they have a positive opinion of me or not. I don't know what I'm crying for anyway. Not to be back with him when we clearly had incompatible communication styles. I think it's mainly because I feel so humiliated.

Quote from: Mr. Pickles
what the guy 2 posts above said, and also you are hot games developer don't even trip sis

"hot games developer"  :clint2:

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Grenouille You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2017, 05:14:58 PM »
+9
Taking photos specifically from angles to hide your fat doesn't work if there's also a mirror in the pic. Lol that arm.

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2017, 05:50:43 PM »
+7
Fucking christ that is a shrek looking hag. That face could abort fetuses at 100 yards

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2017, 06:50:35 PM »
+2
Taking photos specifically from angles to hide your fat doesn't work if there's also a mirror in the pic. Lol that arm.
shes fuckin RIPPED

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2017, 07:10:28 PM »
+10
Guys sheís developing a really awesome game called Eat Everything You See itís gonna be huge. They already have two sequels  titled Horrible Complexion And Unknown Skin Disease

reactionary

• Unperson
  • Awards Autistic Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2017, 02:12:55 AM »
Is that a wedding dress?
god > man > horse > woman > dog

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2017, 02:51:13 AM »
+4
it was, now it's the manager's piss pad for his dog

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2017, 02:59:08 AM »
+5
Ol' Gary-Oldman-in-Tinker-Tailor-Soldier-Spy-lookin' ass nigga

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Motorcyclist Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2017, 03:25:38 AM »
+1
Guys sheís developing a really awesome game called Eat Everything You See itís gonna be huge. They already have two sequels  titled Horrible Complexion And Unknown Skin Disease
Yeah it's a really groundbreaking game with excellent graphics, by a genius woman games developer. Eat Everything You See, which started with the working title of "Pacman" is predicted to explode in sales when it releases, unless of course gamers are misogynist and threatened by a powerful, intelligent woman!
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2017, 04:19:19 PM »
+7
Yeah it's a really groundbreaking game with excellent graphics, by a genius woman games developer. Eat Everything You See, which started with the working title of "Pacman" is predicted to explode in sales when it releases, unless of course gamers are misogynist and threatened by a powerful, intelligent woman!

You won't have to wait much longer for her game! She is still sad the guy who was emotionally cold towards her. "Dude", as she calls him, still makes her all  :parsons:

Closed dev on the game Iím shipping November 17th. Itís the completely remade and expanded 2.0.0 version of a game of mine that has existed in some form or another for 2.5 years; in fact I met Dude because of it. Finally shipping it will be an enormous relief and will allow me to move on from a lot of things that currently weigh heavily on my mind. Iíve been posting about it all over social media and not a like or anything from Dude. Donít know what I was expecting.

E: lying awake in bed all night being sad about him. Again.

Sure Jan

Welp a male friend has asked if Iíd like to date him exclusively. I told him I have to think about it but I should give him an answer ASAP, and that answer should be no because holy Jesus I canít date some other guy while Iím still crying over Dude. But I mean, I might want to date this guy someday but itís cruel to say ďmaybeĒ but Iíd be lying if I said ďnever.Ē

Comedy option: start dating this guy immediately

No but seriously that would be the worst possible thing to do right now. Oh yeah, and Dude still hasnít come by to pick his stuff up, shocker.

Gross

Thatís whatís funny is I feel like I donít even want to date this other guy very badly. I def had a little crush on him when we first started seeing each other a lot but right now having a boyfriend (or girlfriend!) seems like a fucking drag. And my sex drive has been absolutely dead since Dude moved out, so fwb doesnít seem very fun either. (And I mean dead, itís the longest stretch Iíve ever gone without even masturbating, if youíll pardon the tmi!) This breakup has turned me into some kind of sexless goody two shoes

Hanging out with this guy has been fun, and I enjoyed the closeness, the company, and the attention. Actually going out means Iíll have obligations. So maybe what Iím sad about giving up is not dating this guy, Iím sad about giving up being treated like Iím someone special without having to put out, provide emotional support, and meet up IRL x times per week as payment. But I suppose I always knew the ďbeing treated like Iím interestingĒ gravy train would have to end at some point.

Totally hot game girl developer is a psycho, news at 11!  :depressedlesbian: :tuss:

I internet stalk all lovers and potential lovers, which is hypocritical because I wouldnít want them to do that to me. But I wouldnít ever do anything like get access to something thatís locked or password protected.

I did do that once when I was 19 and thatís probably the creepiest thing Iíve done in my life. I had a crush on my male roommate and when he was out of town I used a Linux distro on a CD to gain access to his desktopís files; I used that to read his yahoo chat logs. Thatís a disgusting breach of privacy and Iíve never done anything like it since.

I did found out some stuff from Dudeís past that he didnít share with me until months after I found it; it was relatively innocent (he used to cosplay under an assumed name) but I still acted like I didnít know when he opened up about it. And how did I find this morsel of knowledge? I was able to find the internet handle he used for cosplay by googling a phrase he liked to use a lot with the word ďforum.Ē So uh, if you want to have a secret identity, donít use the same very specific phrase all the time.

Foonykins comes in and drops a bomb casually into the thread then back peddles furiously when he gets called out-

Quote from: Foonykins
So I get a call from my ex at 4:30am hysterically crying saying that she came home from the bar to find the new guy raping an unconscious girl in her bathroom. Turns out heís a sociopath and she kept saying how she made a horrible mistake and how sorry she is she hurt me. I was able to talk her down (I was inches away from getting police to do a welfare check) and told her she really should get some therapy to process the shitshow of a month weíve had and she said she was going to. She was hinting at getting back together but I left it at ďyou need to fix yourself and love yourself first before we can even begin to ponder that question. I need to do the sameĒ and she said that was a good idea. I have no intentions of ever being with her in that way again.

The funny part? I just went back to bed like it was no big deal. No downward spiral of thoughts. No missing her next to me in bed. None of that. Just a little bit of feeling sorry for her and her self-sabotage.

Iím casually dating 3 women right now and weíre having fun and taking things easy. I told them upfront that Iím probably going to have to move in 9 months for career stuff and none of them are doing anything super clingy which is a first in my life. I used to love the cling, thinking that it was ďtrue loveĒ or something. Now itís just a red flag.

For any goons out there fresh out of their relationship, it does get better with time. Therapy works wonders too. Iím still working on my own identity crisis thing I had once things ended between my ex and I but I picked up a guitar for the first time in years last night. It was like riding a bike and it made me feel immensely satisfied.

This thread is the fucking best and should be stickied.

This thread is the fucking best  :colbert:

Quote from: TheCenturion
Two things. One, good for you on not getting sucked back in and having the self-possession to have an attitude of something like "I regret that you're having a bad time, but I'm not going to do anything about it, because it's not my problem, not my concern, and you're an adult.'

Two: I hope that SOMEbody called the police to report the rape in progress?

A woman is getting raped while I am on the phone with the person witnessing it? Pssht, not MY problem!

Nope. She actually started victim blaming and told her sheís being a hypocrite considering she had her own sexual assault issues and sociopath man is manipulating her even more but she shrugged it off.

Whatever, she can fix that mess. Iím not touching it with a 100 foot pole.

One of our favorite relationship experts weighs in on the situation

Quote from: Anne Whateley
So you heard about a rape in progress and your reaction is "whatever, not my problem"? It's fine to hate your ex I guess, but idk maybe spare a thought for the unconscious girl a rapist dragged home.

:backpedal: :backpedal: :backpedal: :backpedal:

This was hours after the fact when she called me, it wasnít ďin progressĒ. I have no idea who the victim was, never met the rapist, and the only connection I had to it was my ex who was a witness.

Plus imo Iím not putting myself into an absolute fucking strangers business. How would you feel if the cops showed up to your house because a random person YOU NEVER MET put a call in saying you were a victim? You would really like that?

What my ex decides to report is her business. She was the one who saw what went down. Not only would any testimony I may give be mostly meaningless, but I could potentially be causing the victim unneeded emotional distress by getting involved.

Jesus Christ get the fuck over yourself.

Yes, I would very much like it if, if I were raped, the rapist was caught.

Everyone who goes "hey man, not my business if he's raping an unconscious girl, after all it's not like I know her" -- whether it's the bartender, the cabdriver, the neighbors, the bros he brags to, the people at the next table in McDonalds who overhear the bragging -- is helping the rapist.

Social Justice Boner would be a good username

Iím not reporting anything without the consent of the victim. Full stop. I donít know who the victim is, I donít even know her name. And Iím not about to get all fucking sleuthy to try to find anything else out, because I donít stick my nose into strangerís business.

If my ex wants to say something then fine. She witnessed it happen. If somehow the victim reaches out to me and tells me to, Iíd be glad to set up a time and tell the police the minuscule amount of information I have.

Iím not a detective, and Iím not going to start playing one to get some social justice boner.

Quote from: TheCenturion
The impression I'd gotten from the original post was that the ex was calling foonykins from, say, the kitchen, while a rape was ongoing in the bathroom. If that was the case, the correct course of action for foonykins would be to terminate that call, and call 911, period, full stop. Hell, the correct course of action for the ex should have been to run away while dialing 911, but condition black and all that.

He's clarified that the ex called at 4:30 AM and described the rape as having happened hours earlier; at that point, I'm not sure that calling the popo would accomplish anything; what do you have to tell them? "Hi, officer. Listen, my ex told me that several hours ago a man I don't know was raping a woman I don't know. I can't identify either of them, I don't know if this crime actually took place or not, I only have her description of it.'

Hell, I even take his point about not wanting to take the victim's agency away; like it or not, she may or may not want to go through the process of pressing charges.

What a messy goddamn situation, and having three daughters, this sort of thing makes me alternate between nausea and rage. But, no, I don't see what he can do after the fact based on hearsay reports about people he has no way of identifying or contacting.

Anne Whateley- Social Justice Detective

Respecting the victim's wishes is good if you know the victim or their wishes. If you don't know the victim, reasoning "not my problem" isn't good.

I thought it was in process because you didn't correct the first person who said it, plus based on the timing. So what actually happened was your ex got home at like midnight, watched it happen, then sat around for a couple hours, then at 4:30 burst into hysterics and called?
"Hi, detective. Listen, I don't know if there's anything to this, but Jane Smith called me last night really upset. She said she watched John Doe raping an unconscious woman. I don't know who the victim was, but Jane said they were in her apartment at address at time. Here's Jane's phone number." That's super actionable. You don't need to have met John or the victim socially. You don't need to play cop, just tell the cops.

Btw, there's a good chance your ex is an accessory after the fact.

:stewart: He puts the smackdown and surprisingly didn't get probated/banned for arguing with  :goonette:

I really donít care anymore. God forbid I didnít get a minute by minute timeline after being abruptly woken up early in the morning.

What happens to my ex from a legal standpoint is, again, not my problem.

Move on. It happened, itís out of my hands, and it wasnít even in yours to begin with. Go troll /r/incel or something.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2017, 05:01:10 PM »
+8
I mean if my ex called me in the middle of running from Jason from Friday the 13th I'd probably just put her on hold indefinitely right after I made her apologize for some stupid shit that may or may not have actually been her fault :jesse:

Don't call me when you should be calling 911 unless you're willing to pay me to hide the body   
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 05:04:36 PM by The Watcher »
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2017, 10:23:07 PM »
+11
Anne Weightley is the master of 20/20 hindsight and she always shows up to chide goons.  It doesnít matter what subforum it is too.  So she either keeps a close eye on things or someone links her to shit.  Sheís a coal burner so itís the ultimate irony.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper United Statesian Better dead than red Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2017, 12:52:22 AM »
+7
Backslid. Had messy drunk conversation with ex. Details not important. Of course no closure, just more regrets. Feel terrible. Must not do that again.

Quote from: AlbieQuirky
Which ex? The raccoon roommate or the previous one?

The reclusive roommate. I was wholly successful in pulling off a sever with the one prior.

E: ugh I've been uglycrying all night and it's so so pointless. What fucked me up was that Dude told me that in fact he had been attracted to me. When we were together he never complimented my appearance and he never professed any physical attraction to me. I told him that I wished he had said something then, but he said it was "toxic" for me to "depend on him to be OK." He added that if I'd been more observant then I would have known anyway.

I'm just reminding myself that I deserve better than to be in a relationship where I have to look for hints to be able to tell if they have a positive opinion of me or not. I don't know what I'm crying for anyway. Not to be back with him when we clearly had incompatible communication styles. I think it's mainly because I feel so humiliated.

Quote from: Mr. Pickles
what the guy 2 posts above said, and also you are hot games developer don't even trip sis

"hot games developer"  :clint2:

She looks like John Candy's shut-in, gamer niece.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2017, 11:05:24 AM »
+7
Suggested User-Name: Too Busy To Report Rape

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2017, 12:21:31 PM »
+6
Anne Weightley is the master of 20/20 hindsight and she always shows up to chide goons.  It doesnít matter what subforum it is too.  So she either keeps a close eye on things or someone links her to shit.  Sheís a coal burner so itís the ultimate irony.

Quote from: Somfin
We have one fourth-hand report, of an event which we know nothing about, where one of the links in the chain has motive and opportunity to lie.

This ain't the victim and it ain't a witness, it's someone vaguely outlining to us what they remember of what an unreliable witness to an alleged event told them at 4:30 in the morning.

Quote from: Anne Weightley
Right, I totally agree he shouldn't do any detective work at all. It's not his job to figure out who's who or exactly what happened. Detective work is what we pay detectives for, they should do that.

Quote from: Bobbie Wickham
Personally, I think Foofykins should call the police, and just report that Ex called on This Date and told you that So-and-So sexually assaulted a woman at This Address. You can tell them that this is where you want your involvement to start and stop, and leave the detective work to the police. Then block her number forever. No more entanglement.

People like Foofy's ex sometimes NEED to find out the hard way that things like criminal assaults and suicide threats aren't going to be taken lightly. Getting the police involved will either get the alleged assault the attention it needs, or will teach Foofy's ex that he's not fucking around. (And I say this as someone who has called the police on a suicide threat, which got the guy the attention he needed AND showed him that his friends are done with his bullshit.)

She's a bootlicker; her favorite flavor is Shinola.

Quote from: Anne Weightley
Exactly

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2017, 03:42:06 PM »
+3
Respecting the victim's wishes is good if you know the victim or their wishes. If you don't know the victim, reasoning "not my problem" isn't good.

lol i love how they completely infantalize and take agency away from grown adults. you can see it in how they refer to the girl as the "victim" as opposed to "the girl" or something.

instantly, without any doubt, she is the victim. there is a victim here. a crime has taken place.

reminds me of a time when an SJW pulled me aside and asked "are you being raped? do you need help? /we/ can get you out of here if he's dangerous" because my boyfriend walked up behind me and slapped my butt at a bar right before closing.

after explaining that i don't give a shit, that he's my boyfriend, and that i encourage such behavior, i saw her talking to some people and pointing at me. i started to listen and i overheard her discussing, "i've seen this before. she's too afraid to say anything." and implying i was some sex-trafficked slave victim.

like uh

no, you don't know what's going on in my head, or his, or these random people tangentially related to a goon. bringing it back to the goon story, there's a metric fuckload of girls out there who like to pop xanax or drink until they black out and fuck. i think it's pretty "normie" for the millenial generation. how the fuck does a forum goon hearing this four-hundredth-hand from another goon's ex girlfriend who is definitely within the realm of "would make up crazy shit for attention from ex boyfriend she's saying other crazy shit to in attempt to get him back" and "in the context of a conversation, and brought up in a manner where she's trying to get sympathy attention from him" determine "hmmm yes there certainly needs to be a police investigation over this, i know for sure this is not consensual and also surely happened, i know for a fact both these people i've never met or seen exist."

oh yeah, they don't believe people can consent while impaired
or believe one can consent before impairment and then be impaired while having sex
the idea that some people would enjoy sex while intoxicated is foreign to them
and they're all incels who managed to accidentally dip their dicks into crazy + crazy obese goonette catladies
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 04:18:33 PM by foreverial tiedup and delitized wow »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2017, 04:32:47 PM »
+2
I'm pretty sure the original crime was described as the guy bringing an unconscious woman home to plow in his bathroom. I think even in the degeneracy marathon that is your life that's worth a polite tip to the local constabulary.

Sure, foonykins or his ex may not be reliable narrators but it's not like we can determine that. So at face value maybe dudes shouldn't rail random blacked out people.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2017, 04:44:56 PM »
+4
I'm pretty sure the original crime was described as the guy bringing an unconscious woman home to plow in his bathroom. I think even in the degeneracy marathon that is your life that's worth a polite tip to the local constabulary.

Sure, foonykins or his ex may not be reliable narrators but it's not like we can determine that. So at face value maybe dudes shouldn't rail random blacked out people.

Degeneracy aside, you're forgetting the goon credo: "ME ME ME MEEEEEE. ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEE? MEEEE MEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"  :madgoon: That's ultimately what every post in E/N translates to.

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2017, 05:11:59 PM »
+2

i'm too lazy to scroll up and read it again because they're third hand goon crazy ex -> goon -> forum post words that should be taken with heaps of salt anyways but i interpreted it as the guy's ex girlfriend walked in on the guy fucking some passed out looking girl in the bathroom.

So at face value maybe dudes shouldn't rail random blacked out people.

you aren't given context of if the girl is someone random or someone the guy knows.

point is the ree call 911 stuff is hilarious given the minimal amount of information the goon has indicating a crime took place, his lack of information on the identity or location of either person involved, let alone the e/n goons sperging out on him for not calling the cops.

it's only really an argument of "should he virtue signal or not" though, fucking lol if someone thinks the cops would actually investigate that like law and order or something. hahahhahahaha "jane doe case" that's for when they can't identify your dental records not for when someone told you a possibly fictional maybe-rape story about people you don't know.

all i'm proposing is that without much information goons can't determine if a crime took place or not armchair investigator style, especially on a planet in a society where something like 57% of women poll as having rape or near-rape fantasies.

within totally reasonable realm of possibility: night out drinking with girl + rough sex + had too much to drink + goon's crazy ex walks in + already emotionally unstable girl rationalizes situation because she thought new guy was monogamous with her, in a way to garner sympathy from the guy she was trying to get attention from by fucking the other one anyways
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 05:26:14 PM by foreverial tiedup and delitized wow »

reactionary

• Unperson
  • Awards Autistic Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2017, 06:16:33 PM »
+9
It's not even a joke, most of Anne Whateley's posts in the breakup thread are her getting really pissed off at people for not doing enough to stop rape or something

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3386887&userid=110399

This guy put it the best:

Quote from: HerStuddMuffin
Good thing it was never about reporting a rape and always about berating someone online to feel better about their own trash fire of a life. Itís always the same handful of shit posters (in two words) and once you start noticing the usernames you see them popping up all over the place, never contributing anything positive or worthwhile, always trying to be the moral police of shit they donít know anything about. Like some sort of reverse Gandhi, first you fight them, then you laugh at them, then you ignore them.

god > man > horse > woman > dog

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2017, 06:45:33 PM »
+3
It's not even a joke, most of Anne Whateley's posts in the breakup thread are her getting really pissed off at people for not doing enough to stop rape or something

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3386887&userid=110399

This guy put it the best:

Quote from: HerStuddMuffin
Good thing it was never about reporting a rape and always about berating someone online to feel better about their own trash fire of a life. Itís always the same handful of shit posters (in two words) and once you start noticing the usernames you see them popping up all over the place, never contributing anything positive or worthwhile, always trying to be the moral police of shit they donít know anything about. Like some sort of reverse Gandhi, first you fight them, then you laugh at them, then you ignore them.

Aaaand ban coming in 3, 2, 1...