;

Author Topic: The NFL Deathwatch Thread  (Read 19338 times)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut
    • Awards
Re: The NFL Deathwatch Thread
« Reply #250 on: October 12, 2017, 04:39:23 PM »
+6

Whenever one tells a B.A.R. Attorney what B-A-R really means, either they change the subject, claim it isn’t true, or they call BAR short for BARrister, or to bring their credibility to absurdity, they claim it’s a piece of furniture, meaning the “bar” or the swinging gate (flood gate) one passes as they board the VESSEL.  Who could insult anyone’s intelligence as sophomorically as a bottom-feeding, nickel chaser?  They hate hearing that they’re under FARA-Foreign Agents Registration Act. 

During the early years during the colonial period, the colonists were often accused of committing crimes against the King, which were usually about as ridiculous as today’s unlawful prosecutions as the Crown Agents enforce COMMERCIAL CODE upon living people in Admiralty Maritime “Courts” which are Corporate Laws of the Sea, or COMMERCE.

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/british-accreditation-registry-crown-temple-b-a-r/
So you can simply make up facts and they become real?

Rocket, you should know that the entire art of law IS the creative crafting and interpretation of language. It's why we have legalese. ...
Oh, I guess you do think that. Sorry but we are talking about the US Code. It was being very specific about its meaning. It's not open to interpretation. And the bar was furniture. Why do you believe one story over the other?

Understand that history is written by the winners and is not objective truth.
This is wrong. History is written by historians. For example, many southerners wrote about the War of Northern Aggression after we lost the war. Many Germans wrote about WWII. Many Russians have written about the Cold War.

In sum, you're an insane person and your brain is broken. When you get arrested, please record it and have someone record you telling the judge about how he is on a ship because of the fringe around the flag. That's my favorite. Bonus points for citing the Magna Carta.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: October 12, 2017, 04:40:57 PM »
+6
:popcorn:

I mean imagine if you used your free time to do productive things or read about actual mind expanding things instead of the modern day doomsayer jacking off on the street corner of the internet

But

:popcorn:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: October 12, 2017, 04:56:01 PM »
+5
Mandy, PL explained the civil procedures aspect of 28 U.S.C. 3002 (15). What is your rebuttal? When you base your entire theory on such an asinine idea and someone shows you that you have no clue what you're talking about and in a paragraph debases your entire theory, don't you have a response? Because the shit you're talking is ghetto level idiocy.

Oh, and please tell me where you learned what BAR stands for! The bar is literally a wooden bar that separates the well of the Court from the gallery. You can only "pass the bar" by leave of the court. Lawyers passed the bar when they were schooled and mentored and eventually a test was designed and called the bar. So that is what the bar is.

For God's sake, take your meds.

Oh, and that social security number account shit? Ask Wesley Snipes if you're right about the law. Damn, to be a Nazi you sure are slumming it in the ghetto.

Whenever one tells a B.A.R. Attorney what B-A-R really means, either they change the subject, claim it isn’t true, or they call BAR short for BARrister, or to bring their credibility to absurdity, they claim it’s a piece of furniture, meaning the “bar” or the swinging gate (flood gate) one passes as they board the VESSEL.  Who could insult anyone’s intelligence as sophomorically as a bottom-feeding, nickel chaser?  They hate hearing that they’re under FARA-Foreign Agents Registration Act. 

During the early years during the colonial period, the colonists were often accused of committing crimes against the King, which were usually about as ridiculous as today’s unlawful prosecutions as the Crown Agents enforce COMMERCIAL CODE upon living people in Admiralty Maritime “Courts” which are Corporate Laws of the Sea, or COMMERCE.

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/british-accreditation-registry-crown-temple-b-a-r/

Rocket, you should know that the entire art of law IS the creative crafting and interpretation of language. It's why we have legalese. The most poignant example of this is when ol' Slick Willy Clinton, a BAR Attorney, explained why it wasn't a lie when he said "There is nothing going on between Monica Lewinski and I." by stating "It depends what your definition of the word 'is' is.  If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

You see? It's all in the language. This isn't a conspiracy theory, these are the simple mechanics of what our legal system is based on, and how the art of being a good attorney lies within the knowledge and use of words. Rocket, you must have learned that in law school. I myself learned a lot about the legal system from my stepmom, who's been a court transcriber for over 30 years and seen and heard it all. Look up the etymology of the words we use, you'll be fascinated as to where they come from and the multiple meanings they have. As Led Zeppelin once sang, "There's a sign on the wall, But she wants to be sure, 'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings." This is known as doublespeak, though it's more like triplespeak as words have their meanings, synonyms, and different uses (ie just the word 'run' has 396 definitions), and not only that, but there's the interpretation of the sound of the word. I use doublespeak all the time in confusion method hypnosis inductions, as the conscious mind interprets a word one way, and the subconscious interprets the sound of the word differently, creating a subconscious reaction. For example - 'Need a rest' can be interpreted by the subconscious as 'needs arrest' and intimidate certain people. Milton Erickson did extensive work on this. But I'm getting off topic.

I try not to spend a lot of time arguing with people, and though that may seem like a copout, it's because I want people to do their own research and not take my word for things. As a great man once said "Nobody can ever teach anyone anything, as true knowledge is only gained when someone arrives to their own conclusion." I put information out there, and people can take it or leave it. Don't even go to "conspiracy sites", just sit and read the documents your "nation" was founded upon. Understand that history is written by the winners and is not objective truth. It's common knowledge that Washington D.C. is not actually a part of the US but it's own city state, look up how exactly it was founded and the official documents governing it. But that's enough of this 888. Here's a great interview if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZpIv7T8oEY

:888: :888: :888:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: October 12, 2017, 04:58:54 PM »
+5
As Led Zeppelin once sang, "There's a sign on the wall, But she wants to be sure, 'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings."
This is true, and is very much the source of a lot of sovereign citizen craziness. They just picked the definitions that happen to be wrong and not actually used by non-crazy people.

If you try and use your birth certificate to pay your taxes, they won't accept it.

Kneel before ZOG

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: October 12, 2017, 06:02:33 PM »
+17
Which is crazier: Mandy's sovereign citizen ramblings or her believing that Rocket is really a lawyer IRL?

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #255 on: October 12, 2017, 06:10:07 PM »
+9
I don't care about anyone kneeling during the national anthem, and here's why: Technicaaaalllyyy we don't have a national anthem, because technicaaallly we don't have a nation. The U.S. is not actually a country, but a corporation. And I don't say that in the leftist "capitalism runs this country maaaan" sense, I mean that in the literal wording of the documents defining what the U.S. actually is sense. If you look up United States code title 28 3002 15 it directly states that the United States is literally a corporation - a corporation that is run and managed by the District of Columbia, which is not part of the United States, but a city-state in the exact same way the Vatican is. (As an interesting aside, Columbia is the Babylonian goddess of death, pain, and suffering, so that's some food for thought.)

The U.S. officially became a corporation when congress passed the Act of 1871. Washington D.C is as much a part of the U.S. as the Vatican is of Italy - it isn't. Therefore, the public officials that we're ruled by are technically all foreign agents. Our federal government was dissolved in 1933 when the Federal Reserve Act was passed, and the Federal Reserve is neither Federal nor is it a Reserve, it is an independent global banking system. The IRS is not a Federal Agency, but an Agency of the IMF (http://www.usavsus.info/IRSnotAgencyOfUS.htm) and the IMF has absorbed the United States Treasury as well. Even our own Social Security numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF. Even our own attorneys are not considered U.S. attorneys, as to be an official practicing attorney you must pass the BAR - which stands for British Accredited Registry, and are therefore registered to the Crown of England, and our civil law is actually based on Maritime Law. I could go on forever about this. Look it up, it's interesting stuff.

SO, circling back to the national anthem, I say again - you cannot have a national anthem if you don't have a nation. I could write a random song and call it "the national anthem", but it would be that in name only, because I'm not a nation. If you want more info, this guy explains it way better, and so does this site:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbHl-6qFIzI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPehPviJ0EU
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/whoownsu.html
:goaway:

tits an cooters

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #256 on: October 12, 2017, 07:44:20 PM »
+12
just want to interrupt this Mandy ownage briefly to give a shout out to my nigga P. Barnes & my favorite Sovereign Citizen video of all time:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfVbiefMdNU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfVbiefMdNU</a>

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #257 on: October 12, 2017, 11:32:20 PM »
+8
"Hey, Rocket,  you see, I, Mandy, understand more about the law than you because I watched some youtubes from crazy people who have all probably subsequently been shot by police resisting arrest and also frequently read insane ramblings from people who have no formal education in anything beyond fourth grade whose use of their idiot bitch theories got them locked up for tax evasion and also because my mother transcribes (that is to say, copies down words verbatim without any fucking need to analyze, comprehend, or do anything other than know how to spell them) court hearings for other people who have actually studied law. But while I'm too fucking stupid to actually respond to any facts anyone throws at me, have you ever REALLY looked at the law? Like REALLY looked at it?"

If you are so fucking dumb that you buy into the whole "actually, once the flag in the courtroom has a golden fringe on it, the courtroom is a boat and now you are subject to naval law" nonsense, and think that that's the way the law actually works, just send me your credit card information and your social security number because you are too stupid to live. I promise i wont touch whatever fucking made up latin trust fund that you think the US government creates for you at birth.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #258 on: October 13, 2017, 12:05:15 AM »
+6
Damnit,  I just watched two hours of sovereign citizen videos.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #259 on: October 13, 2017, 12:07:54 AM »
+6
"Hey, Rocket,  you see, I, Mandy, understand more about the law than you because I watched some youtubes
In one of the videos I just watched the person actually cited youtube videos.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: October 13, 2017, 12:09:58 AM »
Which is crazier: Mandy's sovereign citizen ramblings or her believing that Rocket is really a lawyer IRL?
Hahahaha I know right? BTW, IO, why do you have so many alts? You broken-brained weirdo.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: October 13, 2017, 12:18:50 AM »
+6
just want to interrupt this Mandy ownage briefly to give a shout out to my nigga P. Barnes & my favorite Sovereign Citizen video of all time:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfVbiefMdNU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfVbiefMdNU</a>

P Barnes sighs as he draws his taser

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: October 13, 2017, 12:26:41 AM »
+10
I checked out the TNF game and the Panthers and Eagles were playing. There was a blimp shot (finally) and it looked half empty in the 4th quarter of a close game between two teams that are 4-1. All the field level shots were tight and never showed the stands. I wonder what ticket purchases have been like, especially in PSL stadiums.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: October 13, 2017, 12:32:47 AM »
+2
I checked out the TNF game and the Panthers and Eagles were playing. There was a blimp shot (finally) and it looked half empty in the 4th quarter of a close game between two teams that are 4-1. All the field level shots were tight and never showed the stands. I wonder what ticket purchases have been like, especially in PSL stadiums.

Best part of the game was watching came newton throwing the game away with that pick in the last minute.

Also The eagles only won by 5 with 4 turnovers in their favor. They’re finishing the season at or below
.500 for sure. Scrub ass niggaz

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: October 13, 2017, 07:35:00 PM »
+7
They have classy fans, too.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUCls-rVwzg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUCls-rVwzg</a>

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: October 14, 2017, 12:20:16 AM »
+5
That dudes face busted open pretty badly

And eagles fans have always been pieces of shit

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: October 14, 2017, 08:18:58 AM »
+6
That dudes face busted open pretty badly

And eagles fans have always been pieces of shit

Philly is the worst place in the world

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: October 14, 2017, 08:53:54 AM »
+3

Imma let you finish, but this is my personal favorite, terminator cop's no-nonsense face makes me think he had dealt with these type of retards before. Ignore the virtue signalling reeeEEE title, still hilarious.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7lndGi-sI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7lndGi-sI</a>

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: October 14, 2017, 09:37:08 AM »
+3
Yea, dude, he wasn't sitting there listening to the insanity.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: October 14, 2017, 09:53:18 AM »
+4
He was very, very patient, but you can pinpoint the exact moment the piled on straw breaks the camel's back.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #270 on: October 14, 2017, 10:28:07 AM »
+12
God damn I love watching sovereign citizens get tazed.

I mean I could watch that shit happen all damn day

IM TRAVELLING I DO NOT CONSENT I DO NOT RAWWWWHHAWRRRFHSNEESSAA OHHHHN AHHH PLEASE STOP UUHHNNNGGGAAA

LOL fuckin you gotta be a special kind of retard to believe all that shit. This world needs a hundred thousand more p barneses walking the streets dispensing hilarious justice

Pizza Cancellation Specialist

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #271 on: October 14, 2017, 11:30:25 AM »
+2
Has that stupid shit ever actually worked on a cop during a speeding violation? Like even once? You'd have a way better chance* of getting out of the ticket by just being polite and maybe making the cop laugh.

*Anything better than 0.0% is way better

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #272 on: October 14, 2017, 11:44:27 AM »
+7

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #273 on: October 14, 2017, 11:55:11 AM »
Has that stupid shit ever actually worked on a cop during a speeding violation? Like even once? You'd have a way better chance* of getting out of the ticket by just being polite and maybe making the cop laugh.

I've heard urban legends of a lawyer who supposedly got out of tickets by holding a sheet of paper against his drivers-side window that stated "I know my rights and I am exercising my right to remain silent.  I will not roll down my window and I will not answer any questions." 

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #274 on: October 14, 2017, 01:16:12 PM »
+5

I've heard urban legends of a lawyer who supposedly got out of tickets by holding a sheet of paper against his drivers-side window that stated "I know my rights and I am exercising my right to remain silent.  I will not roll down my window and I will not answer any questions."
The cops can detain you until they can confirm your identity, and while they have to do so within a reasonable time, they don't have to do it ASAP either and if the guy is actively interfering in the process they can justify it taking a while. So while a cop might just say "not worth the trouble," they might also decide to slooowly search through the license plate databases, look up the registered owner, pull his license photo, and gosh it's hard to get a good look at his face with that paper in the way, hope he wasn't on his way to an appointment.