;

Author Topic: Caro is alive  (Read 37587 times)

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: Caro is alive
« Reply #175 on: April 08, 2016, 11:17:18 PM »
+11
Maybe Brown Moses had a hand in setting up Hillary's Server and therefore knew of the sad state the embassy was in?  :adam:

Maybe VileRat was using Hillary's server to mine space ore?

Suddenly the whole web of lies unraveled and was laid bare before me.

Hilary had learned that Sean "Vile Rat" Smith, a high-ranking member of the feared Goon Swarm, was one of her employees. She couldn't let this opportunity pass. In exchange for a promotion inside the State Department, VileRat made Hilary Clinton's EVE Corporation an ally of Goon Swarm, giving her organization access to the protection and resources of the formidable Goon Fleet.

But Mr. Smith hatched a plan that took things one step further. He proposed a hardened Command-and-Control server for Goon Fleet Admiralty operations. To make sure this relay remained undisturbed, he gave it the ultimate cover: personal email server for the Secretary of State. Anyone with half a brain that would see email traffic from government State Department servers, and move on to a target less likely to land them in federal prison.

And for any potential attackers dedicated or foolish enough official US Government traffic didn't dissuade them, Hilary would forward a few classified-but-harmless images to the server, making anyone who attempted to breach the server in violation of the national secrets act. It would be hard to mine space rocks from Fort Leavenworth.

It was the perfect plan except for three unlucky coincidences.
First, VileRat getting ventilated by terrorists. Well, they seemed to be terrorists - there was still some suspicious bitcoin traffic between Libya and a Russia town that was home to the leader of a GoonSwarm rival, but nothing conclusive. While the Russians took EVE as seriously as they did everything else, ordering a hit on US diplomatic personnel was excessive even by Russian standards.

Second, Hilary not understanding the difference between a "smoke screen" and "something you are actually using". Contrary to VileRat's orders to just have traffic that made it appear that the server was being accessed, Hilary had been using it to conduct state department business.

But neither of these would have amounted to anything, had it not for the third and last coincidence, and the only one that neither Hilary or Sean could have prevented: FBI Special Agent Sven Molen was the nephew of Par Molen, who was more widely known by another name: SirMolle, founder of Goon Swarm rival corporation Band of Brothers. They'd been disbanded by the covert actions of Goon Fleet, and now the remnants of BoB Corp were striking back from the shadows, intent on revenge.

I when I saw the connection, I audibly gasped. People were dead, and the course of American politics altered, all because gay internet drama.

-Excerpt from Tom Clancy's posthumous novel "Patriot Video Games"
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 11:54:39 PM by Ghostse.cx »
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: April 09, 2016, 12:33:25 AM »
+22
Caro's gonna come back to SA and wonder where Vilerat, Zach Parsons, Fistgrrl, Ozma, Finn, etc etc are. Not to mention LF. Shit, homeboy missed several SASS spinoffs!

He's like Goon Rip Van Winkel.

:tom:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: April 09, 2016, 02:16:07 AM »
+16

He's like Goon Rip Van Winkel.

:tom:
Or Lowtax after an ambien binge.

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Californian Motorcyclist Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: April 09, 2016, 05:56:13 AM »
+1
It probably won't mean much to a lot of ss, but at the very end of 2014 Deagledad420 started a Caro thread on Kiwifarms.  In retrospect I can see how Jan would like Caro and inspire some of Jace, especially crazier stuff like Operation Tupacalypse.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: April 09, 2016, 06:35:30 AM »
+3
It probably won't mean much to a lot of ss, but at the very end of 2014 Deagledad420 started a Caro thread on Kiwifarms.  In retrospect I can see how Jan would like Caro and inspire some of Jace, especially crazier stuff like Operation Tupacalypse.

For those unfamiliar with Jace.

https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Operation_Tupacalypse

Deagle Nation was TobleroneTriangular level trolling.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 06:41:56 AM by Waltzing Matilda »

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #180 on: April 09, 2016, 06:04:39 PM »
+3
I miss toblerone.  He rustled so many jimmies.

Only second to getfiscal as far as I'm concerned.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

reirom

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: October 15, 2017, 02:03:22 AM »
+4
He posted a new video to his youtube account back in February: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aBRaUviR1E

Judging from his replies in the comment section, being kidnapped and tortured hasn't changed his already disturbed mind.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: October 15, 2017, 08:48:08 AM »
+2
HE RISES

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: October 15, 2017, 09:48:27 PM »
+1
FISH FISH FISH FISHFISHFISHFISH PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA FISH FISH FISH FISHFISHFISHFISH PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA FISH FISH FISH FISHFISHFISHFISH PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA