;

Author Topic: The FYAD Psyop  (Read 1811 times)

Wow but alt righter

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
Re: The FYAD Psyop
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2017, 11:54:10 PM »
FYAD sent Demonius X a masturbation device then posted about how hard they owned him after he used and enjoyed it
Please elaborate.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2017, 08:19:32 AM »
+1
A few years ago one of the FYADs spent a year becoming e-friends with DemoniusX. He pretended(?) to be a fellow fatty, and set up a website supposedly by and for fat masturbators. He got DemoniusX to write a blog post or two. He corresponded with him extensively. He sent Demonius an "auto blow", which is some kind of battery powered jackoff device, as far as I can tell. Then he did the big reveal. I haven't had an SA account in forever so I can't link a thread or provide caps, sorry.
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2017, 12:47:01 PM »
+2
fyad was instrumental in the meltdown/banishment of noted SoSe user Spokker Jones

another win for FYAD!

tits an cooters

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2017, 07:48:23 PM »
+6
anne frank fanfic made ty peppar so mad over wikipedia that he shot himself in the anus

asip

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2017, 07:56:48 PM »
+6
I know I've gotten mad over the yad

Wow but alt righter

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2017, 08:08:26 PM »
FYAD sent Demonius X a masturbation device then posted about how hard they owned him after he used and enjoyed it
Please elaborate.
bump

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2017, 07:09:58 AM »
/pol/aks are now blaming the massive decline of their board culture on robot shills. Zero self-awareness.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2017, 11:42:57 AM »
+2
/pol/aks are now blaming the massive decline of their board culture on robot shills. Zero self-awareness.

4chan /pol/ has been a useless shithole for a while, if that's what you're referring to.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2017, 12:09:15 PM »
+6
Just gonna emptyquote all of the above posts to increase my negative postcount without engaging in conversation.

Gonna be a fyad superstar in no time!

If you go to our goldmine, most of the posts are worth reading. In their goldmine its like one out of every 20-40 posts are actually content. Yeah they can be funny sometimes but the fucking dilution of their threads makes it unreadable. The dynamics, man.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2017, 05:30:18 PM »
+1

4chan /pol/ has been a useless shithole for a while, if that's what you're referring to.

4chan is dead, 8ch is run by nonwhites and Jews, the other minor chans don't have the population to gain much traction. Shame, really.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2017, 07:40:27 PM »

what caused /pol's decline? I would think post election lull would be reasonable since we only have an election every 4 years.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2017, 08:01:25 PM »
+2

what caused /pol's decline? I would think post election lull would be reasonable since we only have an election every 4 years.

WELL when you have actual screenshots of the Reddit version of Lowtax stealth deleting threads and fucking around with how /pol shows up in the aggregation models for the front page.....

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2017, 08:12:18 PM »

WELL when you have actual screenshots of the Reddit version of Lowtax stealth deleting threads and fucking around with how /pol shows up in the aggregation models for the front page.....

I didn't realize that this was a thing.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2017, 08:17:22 PM »
+1
I understand like zero reddit bullshit, but here's the goodies if this means anything to you

:jesse:

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2017, 06:15:55 PM »
+2
yeah I posted a MAGA quip and got shadowbanned. Posted it in fucking r/frugal LOL.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2017, 01:50:24 AM »
+1
It was fun to post there back in the day.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2017, 08:48:03 PM »
+1

you mean until they ran your fat spic ass out and you cried about it in gbs?

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2017, 10:56:36 PM »

you mean until they ran your fat spic ass out and you cried about it in gbs?