;

Author Topic: We need to have a frank discussion about Chelsea Clinton  (Read 6366 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
Re: We need to have a frank discussion about Chelsea Clinton
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2017, 11:42:13 PM »
+12
 :christina:: "Opinions I don't agree with are not legitimate opinions. Now vote for me and my family to rule over you and control your laws and freedoms."

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2017, 01:07:56 AM »
+5
"Nazis" are structurally disempowered and often (always) forcibly silenced, so I'm glad that she's ready to defend them and protect their freedom of speech.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Fascist You can't know! Anonymous Deplorables
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2017, 02:19:04 PM »
+5
Noted climate scientist, Chelsea Hubbell, says that climate change and child marriage are ‘interconnected’.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVWDgz23Ino" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVWDgz23Ino</a>

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2017, 06:49:01 AM »
+10
I tend not to like to result to calling politicians ugly as a criticism but Christ this bitch looks like Donkey from Shrek!

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2017, 07:16:33 AM »
+7
I tend not to like to result to calling politicians ugly as a criticism but Christ this bitch looks like Donkey from Shrek!

Yeah, her genetics were fucked even if Billy Jeff was her daddy. Webb Hubbell, if he donated the sperm for her, is one homely sumbitch. They had to tie pork chops around Webb's neck to get the dog to play with him, poor bastard.
Fuck signatures.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2017, 08:46:27 AM »
+2

I want to attach a couple wires to her face to see if she can power a lightbulb.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2017, 08:59:12 AM »
+9
I can't believe this forum. You're going after the child of a president. How dare you?  :stonk:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2017, 09:56:15 AM »
+8
I would never go after her. She's married.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2017, 12:35:22 PM »
+9
I can't believe this forum. You're going after the child of a president. How dare you?  :stonk:

I only refrain from attacking the child of two presidents, sorry.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2017, 02:53:33 PM »
+15
remember when chelsea clinton met bill cosby and asked if he had any cold medicine and bill cosby said "you look healthy to me"
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2017, 10:08:18 AM »
+10

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2017, 04:00:59 AM »
+9
Now we know where Bioware's facial artists are getting their inspiration.

Can we freeze the Clintons and shoot them to another galaxy with like 1000 of their closest supporters?
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2017, 11:35:34 AM »
+4
Now we know where Bioware's facial artists are getting their inspiration.

Can we freeze the Clintons and shoot them to another galaxy with like 1000 of their closest supporters?
Nancy Pelosi's face is tired.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2017, 02:00:57 PM »
+9
: I'm just a woman of the people. People talk about my shoes all the time!  Am I right, ladies?   Also, I'm going to bring up my mom apropos of nothing.  Did you know my mom loves children?  Children, am I right, ladies? 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pPCnaTKWrg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pPCnaTKWrg</a>

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2017, 04:11:36 PM »
+13
Hey now, there's nothing more appealing towards the 2020 woman/family vote than hearing motherly opinions from a mom who has enough Saudi oil money for round-the-clock maids/nannies and an entire army of campaign staffers servants.

Just ask my wife how she feels about our steadily increasing 401k under the optimistic Trump market and how quickly she would be willing to sacrifice that for the party who brought our family an $80 per month healthcare cost increase, for the exact same coverage.

Why, if Chelsea Clinton finds it easy being a working mom in *current year* so must every woman!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 04:19:33 PM by blasting_asshole »

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2017, 04:27:51 PM »
+11
Reminder that Chelsea's job was writing agitprop in the form of a children's book to celebrate her mother's presidency. 

A book that was most likely ghostwritten by one of Hilldawg's campaign staffers.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! United Statesian Fascist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2017, 05:44:21 PM »
+1
: I'm just a woman of the people. People talk about my shoes all the time!  Am I right, ladies?   Also, I'm going to bring up my mom apropos of nothing.  Did you know my mom loves children?  Children, am I right, ladies? 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pPCnaTKWrg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pPCnaTKWrg</a>
Well if they decide to try ad run Chelsea she will have a better chance than her mother. She's much more like able than the robot that gave birth to her.
FREE NEAT

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2017, 10:37:08 AM »
+5
Hilldawg ain't gonna leave the forest anytime soon.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-as-unpopular-today-as-she-was-last-year/article/2626687

Seven months after the election, Hillary Clinton remains as unpopular today as she was after November’s election, a new poll found.

According to Gallup, Americans’ views of the Democratic presidential candidate remain unchanged, as 41 percent of people said they have a favorable view of Clinton, who challenged President Trump in last year’s presidential race.

Clinton’s favorability has remained unchanged over the last seven months, Gallup reported, with 43 percent of Americans saying they had a positive view of the 2016 presidential candidate in November. Her favorability dropped to 41 percent in December, and has been the same since then.

With the exception of Clinton, losing presidential candidates over the last 25 years have seen a boost of at least 4 percentage points in their favorability after the election, according to previous Gallup polls.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2017, 05:27:13 PM »
+21

Tell me that broad ain't related to Hubbell.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2017, 12:35:51 PM »
+5
Chelsea the carpetbagger.

http://archive.is/HPULd

That leaves us with one Clinton: Chelsea.

She has the Clinton name but little of the Clinton baggage. She wouldn’t hurt for name recognition or campaign cash. She’s vice chair of the controversy magnet known as the Clinton Foundation, but emails released during the presidential campaign by WikiLeaks and the State Department show Chelsea getting caught doing good, seeking to root out corruption by foundation officials and warning of problems with Haiti earthquake relief.

She is an Arkansas native, even though she hasn’t lived there since she was 12. Sure, she lives in Manhattan now and lacks a Southern accent. But her mom bought her first house in New York two months before she launched her Senate bid, proving ZIP code ain’t nothing but a number. Carpetbagger charges are inevitable. But in the end, what matters is your knowledge and respect of the state and its voters. Chelsea shows no hint of cultural condescension toward her birthplace. For example, as an NBC reporter, she spotlighted efforts to preserve the folk music traditions of the city of Mountain View in the Ozarks.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2017, 02:09:58 PM »
+12
Hahaha. Please let her run. I want to see who the first person to scream "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ATTACK THE CHILD OF A PRESIDENT!"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2017, 06:05:36 PM »
+12

She has the Clinton name but little of the Clinton baggage.

Stopped reading right there. 

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2017, 07:14:19 AM »
+13

She has the Clinton name but little of the Clinton baggage.

Stopped reading right there.
All of Hilldogs baggage, none of Bills charisma, a fraction of the DNCs money. Real winner you got yourself  :tuss: