;

Author Topic: Las Vegas Shooting  (Read 17774 times)

the sip

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
Re: Las Vegas Shooting
« Reply #400 on: October 12, 2017, 05:58:11 AM »
+3
:jidf:

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: October 12, 2017, 06:33:45 AM »
+7
A person not having a social media presence is not that unusual, but his entire family? Especially spics, they tend to have rather closely knit extended families. You would think someone in his family would've maybe mentioned something about their heroic Jesus getting shot and saving the lives of possibly dozens if not hundreds of people. Why is some random "friend" in charge of a money-making campaign in his name? Why did no media pick up on and report this campaign for a national hero? Why are there no family members anywhere on social media sharing and promoting this campaign?

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' old Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: October 12, 2017, 06:39:50 AM »
+12
/pol autists are usually really good at digging up stuff and they've come up mostly empty-handed, so that makes it suspicious in itself.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: October 12, 2017, 06:52:41 AM »
+11
When you have a momentous occasion like this and it is attended by far too many coincidences and oddities, you usually find the coincidences and oddities share a purpose. There is nothing strange about wanting to reconcile these inconsistencies. And by that I mean, these are facts that are inconsistent with how we know things usually work. It is human nature to want to create order from disorder. Or simply to understand what appears to be a mystery.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: October 12, 2017, 10:28:31 AM »
+11
Autistic screeching about how having zero online presence is totally normal Anno Domini 2017

I've got a pretty low social media presence (locked down Facebook, pro forma LinkedIn and a MySpace that hasn't been touched in 15 years but still shows up). You know what else pops up when you google my name?

- (( Somebody )) has digitized my high school and college yearbooks for some god awful website that specializes in just such a thing
- High School sports stats which I guess means something to somebody?
- Obits for dead relatives
- Various 5k/10k/Beer Mile results
- Court Shit: title transactions for property, a stupid fucking appearance for a (not) expired DL & a civil case where I was a witness
- Random shit from my hometown newspaper that is now digitized and archived (and able to have goyim print articles, get framed, etc)
- Those weird random websites that are just a list of names with HTML code, probably from the faggots who call about extended auto warranties and free solar panels

So yeah don't give me this shit about how putting a name in Google and getting "NO RESULTS FOUND, DID YOU MEAN XXXXX? is a totally normal and not suspicious thing. You have to be a real basement dwelling autist who was home schooled, isn't on social media and never participated in anything to pop like that.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #405 on: October 12, 2017, 10:45:28 AM »
+1
For reference, what year did you finish high school?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #406 on: October 12, 2017, 10:51:30 AM »
+7
For reference, what year did you finish high school?

The mid 90s. My yearbook is in black and white! And my best friend hadn't fully evolved yet! His name was Ug, and he walked on all fours!

So yeah don't give me this shit about how some twenty year old doesn't have a single digital photo anywhere.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #407 on: October 12, 2017, 10:54:32 AM »
+2
I tried to find my best friend from elementary school and he doesn't exist now.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #408 on: October 12, 2017, 12:14:16 PM »
+9

Maybe he died in Vietnam?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #409 on: October 12, 2017, 12:42:10 PM »
+12

Or he was on one of the 2 other crosses at Calvary.

Edit: I also tried looking up my best friend from elementary school and I get nothing, so I assume he's either dead or somehow managed to escape Google's all seeing electric eye. Dud had a very rare surname so I assume if he had ANY presence he'd be findable.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 12:46:51 PM by Bitter Weirdo »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: October 12, 2017, 01:27:48 PM »
+6
Jokes on you I didn't have any friends

oh wait

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #411 on: October 12, 2017, 01:56:03 PM »
+2

Or he was on one of the 2 other crosses at Calvary.

Edit: I also tried looking up my best friend from elementary school and I get nothing, so I assume he's either dead or somehow managed to escape Google's all seeing electric eye. Dud had a very rare surname so I assume if he had ANY presence he'd be findable.

A shameful forum that has forgotten how to Doxx  :myecred:

I'm not trying to be a huge faggot about this, but if you fuck around with the search settings and do some parsing you're going to find him. Unless he's dead!

Edit:  If you want to be super fagtastic about it, do an Intellious search or go to a totally not cops running plates website. Which I only bring up because you know the weaponized artists already have done it for the phantom security guard.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 03:49:44 PM by InsideOutside »

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #412 on: October 12, 2017, 02:23:47 PM »
+6
My friend who had been a friend since first grade died a few months ago. Dunno the cause. Probably drugs. We had lost touch several years ago. Kinda sad, though.

I tried to find my first ever girlfriend on FB but I'm sure she probably is married or dead so doubtful. She wrote me a note in 7th grade telling me she was going to "brake up" with me because she was a dunce.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #413 on: October 12, 2017, 02:47:27 PM »
+3

sperg rush

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #414 on: October 12, 2017, 03:42:31 PM »
+5
Play a drinking game, try to find every girl you found attractive in high school on faceberg, drink if she is a land whale now, drink twice if she has tats/dyed hair, 5 if she is dead and 10 times if she's a tranny.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #415 on: October 12, 2017, 03:55:55 PM »
+8
There was a guy in my church when I was young who was the biggest fucking dick ever. He got the hottest girls in school and I never understood why because I thought for sure he was a faggot. He just hated everyone. I knew his mom and she was pretty nice so I never understood his behavior. Like, he seriously made fun of the girl who got her hand cut off and she was so nice to everyone. WTF kind of person does that? I found out recently that he an heroed last year. I just know it was because he couldn't deal with the fact that he was a faggot. I have met few people who were so continually nasty.

I never looked him up. Some people you just want to drift out of memory.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #416 on: October 12, 2017, 03:58:07 PM »
+4
There was a guy in my church when I was young who was the biggest fucking dick ever. He got the hottest girls in school and I never understood why because I thought for sure he was a faggot. He just hated everyone. I knew his mom and she was pretty nice so I never understood his behavior. Like, he seriously made fun of the girl who got her hand cut off and she was so nice to everyone. WTF kind of person does that? I found out recently that he an heroed last year. I just know it was because he couldn't deal with the fact that he was a faggot. I have met few people who were so continually nasty.

Sounds like he had a hands off policy for his comedy.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #417 on: October 12, 2017, 04:02:28 PM »
+3

Sounds like he had a hands off policy for his comedy.

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: October 12, 2017, 04:03:07 PM »
+1

What did she steal?

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: October 12, 2017, 04:04:21 PM »
+3
Church, not mosque.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #420 on: October 12, 2017, 04:06:09 PM »
+8

What did she steal?
Yeah Rocket, tell us how things were like back then in the Babylonian Empire

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #421 on: October 12, 2017, 04:07:03 PM »
+19

What did she steal?
Your mother was a whore then too.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #422 on: October 12, 2017, 04:49:48 PM »
+4

What did she steal?
Your mother was a whore then too.
Did she go by the stage name Mystery, Mother of Harlots?

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #423 on: October 12, 2017, 09:01:59 PM »
I graduated class of 2004 and I can find any classmate whose name I still remember with ease. And the ones whose names escape me, well Facebook suggests those to me during my searches so double bonus.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #424 on: October 12, 2017, 09:23:58 PM »
+1

I swear to you when I first read this I read it as "had the biggest dick ever"