;

Author Topic: What could this be about  (Read 2552 times)

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Fascist Classicist
    • Awards
Re: What could this be about
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 03:37:29 AM »
+10
Harvey Weinstein is known in the movie business to be a giant asshole and constantly does some seriously underhanded and shady shit and toys with people's lives just to show off. Which is kind of common knowledge so this'll be interesting.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 08:34:21 AM »
+23
 The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 01:05:05 PM »
+3
The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 05:02:06 PM »
+8
:foundout: NYT STORY IS UP :foundout:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html

Eight women describe their encounters with him. Surprisingly, there are names you know!

Ashley Judd:

When Mr. Weinstein invited Ms. Judd to breakfast in Beverly Hills, she had been shooting the thriller “Kiss the Girls” all night, but the meeting seemed too important to miss. After arriving at the hotel lobby, she was surprised to learn that they would be talking in his suite; she decided to order cereal, she said, so the food would come quickly and she could leave.

Mr. Weinstein soon issued invitation after invitation, she said. Could he give her a massage? When she refused, he suggested a shoulder rub. She rejected that too, she recalled. He steered her toward a closet, asking her to help pick out his clothing for the day, and then toward the bathroom. Would she watch him take a shower? she remembered him saying.

“I said no, a lot of ways, a lot of times, and he always came back at me with some new ask,” Ms. Judd said. “It was all this bargaining, this coercive bargaining.”

Rose McGowan:

In 1997, Mr. Weinstein reached a previously undisclosed settlement with Rose McGowan, then a 23-year-old-actress, after an episode in a hotel room during the Sundance Film Festival. The $100,000 settlement was “not to be construed as an admission” by Mr. Weinstein, but intended to “avoid litigation and buy peace,” according to the legal document, which was reviewed by The Times. Ms. McGowan had just appeared in the slasher film “Scream” and would later star in the television show “Charmed.” She declined to comment.

Ambra Battilana:

In March 2015, Mr. Weinstein had invited Ambra Battilana, an Italian model and aspiring actress, to his TriBeCa office on a Friday evening to discuss her career. Within hours, she called the police. Ms. Battilana told them that Mr. Weinstein had grabbed her breasts after asking if they were real and put his hands up her skirt, the police report says.

The claims were taken up by the New York Police Department’s Special Victims Squad and splashed across the pages of tabloids, along with reports that the woman had worked with investigators to secretly record a confession from Mr. Weinstein. The Manhattan district attorney’s office later declined to bring charges.

But Mr. Weinstein made a payment to Ms. Battilana, according to people familiar with the settlement, speaking on the condition of anonymity about the confidential agreement.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Fascist Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 11:48:44 PM »
+12
I have no doubt Weinstein tried to kike his way into these women's pants, but it does give me a hearty laugh to hear his accusors are Ashley Judd and Rose Mcgowan, two of the most hideously hit-the-wall libshit feminists from hollywood  :stewart:

Also the Trump curse is real:

Michael Moore, Harvey Weinstein to Reteam on Trump Doc 'Fahrenheit 11/9'

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-moore-harvey-weinstein-reteam-trump-doc-11-9-1003733

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist Anonymous You can't know!
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 05:44:18 AM »
+10
1) Either Weinstein has long outlived his usefulness for the modern liberal machine and they see fit to throw him under the bus for the lolz or 2) The entire machine in itself is collapsing which really could've gone either way as it's adherents are all mentally ill sickfucks.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 07:03:13 AM »
+10
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-2017-summer-box-office-is-hollywoods-worst-since-2006-2017-08-25

With about a week left in the summer movie season — defined as the first Friday in May through Labor Day weekend — the box office has garnered $3.7 billion. The summer box office is down 14% compared with last year and down 13% compared with 2015, according to data from Box Office Mojo.

Hollywood will tolerate a lot of bullshit as long as the shekels keep flowing.  However two summers with double digit percentage of contracting is going to change that.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 03:33:54 PM »
+8
1) Either Weinstein has long outlived his usefulness for the modern liberal machine and they see fit to throw him under the bus for the lolz or 2) The entire machine in itself is collapsing which really could've gone either way as it's adherents are all mentally ill sickfucks.

Nah this is an East Coast/West Coast thing. How much influence do you think Weinstein has in Jew York, especially over traditional print media like the NYT? Fucking somewhere inbetween zero and none.

They can dish on him all day long, but will never touch someone like known child molester Woody Allen. There is no honor between the various branches of the tribe.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2017, 03:56:48 PM »
+4

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 01:21:07 PM »
+24
Lol

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 01:40:24 PM »
+5
Clearly pissed off one of the media power brokers that hides in the shadows. Guy has been a well known lecher for a while.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 01:46:17 PM »
+17
Weinstein used to be _the_ power broker in the 90s and 2000s.

Word is trickling in that he's in a lot of debt and most of his movies in recent years have been unforgettable flops.  In other words, he's no longer the shekel generator he used to be so it's time to throw him to the goyim.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 02:08:22 PM »
+9
Clearly pissed off one of the media power brokers that hides in the shadows. Guy has been a well known lecher for a while.
Supposedly it's his brother Bob.

Seen here on the left, looking not at all Jewish:

And yeah, when I saw what Harvey looked like my first thought was that he's a literal anti-Semitic caricature sprung to life.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 04:08:37 PM »
+1

Word is trickling in that he's in a lot of debt and most of his movies in recent years have been unforgettable flops.  In other words, he's no longer the shekel generator he used to be so it's time to throw him to the goyim.

Are you just being funny or do you like...seriously believe this? Do you think that some group of jews got together at Jew Meeting last month and said "let's get rid of Weinstein he's not kicking up enough cash anymore"?

Like do you think the jewspiracy is run like some Mafia Family Summit from a movie?

:psyduck:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2017, 04:16:53 PM »
+5

Are you just being funny or do you like...seriously believe this? Do you think that some group of jews got together at Jew Meeting last month and said "let's get rid of Weinstein he's not kicking up enough cash anymore"?

Like do you think the jewspiracy is run like some Mafia Family Summit from a movie?

Button A: "lose money defending a jew who sexually harasses goyim"

Button B: "make money throwing the same jew under the eyzl vogn"

:smalljewrub:

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist You can't know! The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2017, 04:24:12 PM »
+9

Bad Jew. Get out.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2017, 04:45:28 PM »

Bad Jew. Get out.

No, sorry, this isn't your jewtalk hugbox. If you want that, go start your own forum.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2017, 04:57:20 PM »
+13
A jewish sexual deviant in Hollywood with tons of influence and power? How utterly unusual. What a strange and isolated case.

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2017, 05:03:44 PM »
+17
just lol if you don't think that hollywood and major political/social/financial/etc organizations don't actively make value judgments about what stories get spiked, which bad acts/actors are suppressed and covered up and when those people become too old, too weak, or no longer useful that all of these things 'unexpectedly' get unsealed and revealed to the world

it may or may not be a Gathering Of Hebrews that does this, but these sorts of things are commonplace and every time they happen the same handwringing "how was this ever allowed to go on" comes from the same people who were actively allowing it to go on

. After Weinstein failed to respond to my calls for comment, I was sent, on Election Eve 2000, to cover a book party he was hosting, along with my colleague Andrew Goldman. Weinstein didn’t like my question about O, there was an altercation; though the recording has alas been lost to time, I recall that he called me a cunt and declared that he was glad he was the “fucking sheriff of this fucking lawless piece-of-shit town.” When my colleague Andrew (who was also then my boyfriend) intervened, first calming him down and then trying to extract an apology, Weinstein went nuclear, pushing Andrew down a set of steps inside the Tribeca Grand — knocking him over with such force that his tape recorder hit a woman, who suffered long-term injury — and dragging Andrew, in a headlock, onto Sixth Avenue.

Such was the power of Harvey Weinstein in 2000 that despite the dozens of camera flashes that went off on that sidewalk that night, capturing the sight of an enormously famous film executive trying to pound in the head of a young newspaper reporter, I have never once seen a photo. Back then, Harvey could spin — or suppress — anything; there were so many journalists on his payroll, working as consultants on movie projects, or as screenwriters, or for his magazine.

Until this afternoon, his lawyer who took point for Weinstein in all of this was a woman who was representing the people accusing Trump of raping them (including a child rape) in the decades before the election. She also ( ( ( coincidentally ) ) ) was having her book about Trayvon Martin being made into a film and/or miniseries by... Harvey Weinstein.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2017, 05:23:53 PM »
+15
I see Zog O has been huffing shoe polish again

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old United Statesian Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2017, 05:27:52 PM »
+13

That's a ridiculous notion.

"Weinstein Company Board Prepares to Suspend Harvey Weinstein"
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/harvey-weinstein-scandal-1202582851/

"Company Scrambles as Weinstein Takes Leave and a Third of the Board Resigns"
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/us/harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment.html

It's totally ludicrous to think of a shadowy group of Jews meeting in smoke-filled rooms to pull the strings on major media empires!

"“As Harvey has said, it is important for him to get professional help for the problems he has acknowledged,” said a statement signed by four board members, Bob Weinstein, Tarak Ben Ammar, Lance Maerov and Richard Koenigsberg."
"Marc Lasry, Tim Sarnoff and Dirk Ziff, all of whom resigned from the board of the Weinstein Company on Friday."

On the other hand, a group of powerful men who (with a couple exceptions) share a particular religious/ethnic background meeting in a well-lit boardroom to decide the fate of one of their own? That happened last Thursday.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old United Statesian Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2017, 05:32:48 PM »
+5
To make this perfectly clear - i'm not suggesting there is any kind of overarching conspiracy.

There doesn't have to be. With the Weinstein case I think it's exactly as folks have said - he's not pulling in the money he used to make so the board members, including his brother, are going to kick him out.

He's going to get a golden parachute that would be the life's earnings for most of us, but he won't be part of the inner circle for that company anymore. Hollywood will forget about it next week and starlets will still be getting on their knees for the next producer who decides who's in and who is out.

No conspiracy needed at all.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2017, 05:48:35 PM »
To make this perfectly clear - i'm not suggesting there is any kind of overarching conspiracy.

There doesn't have to be. With the Weinstein case I think it's exactly as folks have said - he's not pulling in the money he used to make so the board members, including his brother, are going to kick him out.

He's going to get a golden parachute that would be the life's earnings for most of us, but he won't be part of the inner circle for that company anymore. Hollywood will forget about it next week and starlets will still be getting on their knees for the next producer who decides who's in and who is out.

No conspiracy needed at all.

I don't disagree at all--this is exactly what happened. I'm just saying it didn't happen because he was a jew or because they were jews. And I think it was just the one company that made the decision. Not that they were getting marching orders from the Jew Illuminati as some people are implying by needlessly pointing out their jewishness.