;

Author Topic: What could this be about  (Read 2936 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: What could this be about
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2017, 07:21:13 PM »
+5
But I love seeing the famous people associated with him forever in the titles. People will think they helped cover for him.

Of course they helped cover for him.  Rose McGowan and Ashley Judd covered for him for years because he was tossing a few shekels their way.  Hell, Rose McGowan would probably be sucking him off right now if she still had a career.

Kinda like noted feminist Emma Stone, seen here with a momentary lapse in jewdgement as Harvey {{{Jackson}}} demonstrates a reprehensible racist historical painting of what some horrible people imagine a jew does with a shiksa?

Lol

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2017, 07:26:38 PM »
+15
Everyone covered for Harvey Weinstein.  The only reason why he got tossed overboard is that he had a few too many flops in recent years.  Otherwise everyone, including the strong womyn who are just now "speaking out", were perfectly complicit in what he did.  Another silver lining to this story is that it's unlikely Ashley Judd or Rose McGowan will ever find work in Hollywood again.  They will talk about how brave they are but they don't want to be next so good luck outside of maybe a bit part in a shitty Hallmark movie.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2017, 07:30:10 PM »
+8
I'd honestly love to not hear about some weird jewish shit (from either side of the aisle) in every single thread. It's tiresome.  :rolleyes:

I don't know about anybody else but I go in on it harder after Dog-O overreacts. That aside there are times where it seems like a topic comes up, one of us tosses in a "btw he's a Jew what a shocking twist" and then OY VEYYYY here comes the wow-just-wowing gifpocalypse to derail the thread.

I feel exactly the same way.  While I do the "What a surprise, the degenerate is a jew" to a lot of outrageous threads or stories, I only ramp up the jewtalk to 11 whenever zog-o or gapo have another :holocaust: meltdown :holocaust:.

it's bizarre how fixated they are on it. like in the last jew thread, you had zog-o kvetching about how he doesn't want to spend hours arguing on the internet about jews. and then what does he spend his time doing? blustering into a thread about a man that's a caricature of a jew and arguing over it.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2017, 08:52:45 PM »
I'd honestly love to not hear about some weird jewish shit (from either side of the aisle) in every single thread. It's tiresome.  :rolleyes:

I don't know about anybody else but I go in on it harder after Dog-O overreacts. That aside there are times where it seems like a topic comes up, one of us tosses in a "btw he's a Jew what a shocking twist" and then OY VEYYYY here comes the wow-just-wowing gifpocalypse to derail the thread.

Well let me ask you this: why do you feel compelled to just happen to toss in "btw he's a jew"?

:wgas:

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2017, 09:05:22 PM »
+12
ok cool race/religion/tribal affiliations don't matter, when are we running in to contrarian shitpost in the  nigchat/fagchat/troonchat/mudchat/spicchat threads

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2017, 09:12:50 PM »
+5

Well let me ask you this: why do you feel compelled to just happen to toss in "btw he's a jew"?

Idk, why do you feel the need to mention someone is a nigger, a spic, a mudslime, or a pajeet?  Nah tribal mentalities and stereotypes don't real with Jews whereas they work with everyone else.

Kneel before ZOG

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2017, 09:15:38 PM »
+6

This is why I said you can't argue in good faith. You pretend to start a discussion but your gif inclusion suggests you're aren't interested in a civil discourse, you just want to find a tiny flaw in someone's rhetoric and needle it while constantly claiming "the moral high ground :smug: :smug: :smug:". Start to ask honest questions, accept answers, and debate like a man. Break away from your half-dozen reaction gifs you use in lieu of content. Just be a man goddammit and maybe we can find some common ground.

BTW claiming your grandfather fought nazis and is your tradition is the ultimate bitch move.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2017, 09:18:48 PM »
+12

Better lock the Amazing Race Game thread, boss. Why does it matter what race they are? The Fabulous Thread? Lock it down. Why does it matter that people are gay? Shutter those troon threads, captain, because it doesn't matter who is a tranny. Get rid of Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch. No need for discussion of race here, because it doesn't matter. The Decline of the UK and the Germanistan threads serve no purpose, because it doesn't matter that some of the people involved are Muslim. Why continue to talk about the problems the Democrats are having? What does it matter what political affiliation a few people have?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2017, 09:27:45 PM »
+18
A dead gay forum about a dead gay forum where 80%+ of the discussion is about noticing things in modern society is now considered problematic to our chemical huffing fagmin.

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2017, 11:14:04 AM »
+14
noted anti-semitic magazine Tablet weighs in

Tablet is an American Jewish magazine. Founded in 2009 by Alana Newhouse, under the auspices of Nextbook, it is now an influential address for high-level reporting and arguments regularly cited by the New York Times, the Washington Post, Associated Press, The New Yorker, and others. With two National Magazine Awards, a stable of Pulitzer-Prize-winning writers and editors, it is considered “a must-read for all young politically and culturally engaged Jews,” according to New York Magazine.

At first squint, Harvey Weinstein seems like a very familiar type. Isn’t he the old, same old, another rich, entitled, powerful man with a bad dye job abusing his might to coerce women into sex? Isn’t Harvey just like Roger Ailes, or Bill O’Reilly, or, for that matter, Bill Clinton? But look at the details of the case and you’ll see that the answer is no. Harvey is different. Harvey, sadly, is a deeply Jewish kind of pervert.

Better than perhaps any other author, Roth captured the particular anxiety of the Jewish American man in the twentieth century, finally coming into power but, having not grown up with it, unsure of what he’s supposed to do now. All those years craving unattainable Gentiles, but never before the means to entice them. The result is Alexander Portnoy of Portnoy’s Complaint, a grown man whose emotional and sexual life is still all one big performance piece, just as it had been when he was a teenager and pleasured himself with a piece of liver.

As a boy, Portnoy fantasized about attaining a mythical shiksa goddess whom he nicknamed Thereal McCoy (get it?), who ice-skates “in her blue parka and her red earmuffs and her big white mittens—Miss America, on blades! With her mistletoe and her plum pudding (whatever that may be),” but as a grown-up he graduates to the real woman he nicknames The Monkey. And what does he do to abase her? He has her perform with an Italian whore.

Harvey is cut from the same cloth. Growing up in Queens, he fantasized of fame and fortune, and, once he got them, he struggled to maintain them by building himself into a larger-than-life figure. He yelled at employees like he was a studio boss from the 1920s—the only thing missing was a riding crop. He ran Oscars campaigns like they used to in Old Hollywood. And he harassed women not necessarily to use them as instruments of his pleasure, but to use them as instruments of his power.

It goes without saying that nearly every one of these women—Rose McGowan, Ambra Batillana, Laura Madden, Ashley Judd, etc.—was a Gentile, all the better to feed Weinstein’s revenge-tinged fantasy of having risen above his outer-borough, bridge-and-tunnel Semitic origins.But it turns out there was a Jew(ess) in the bunch, none other than Lauren Sivan, of the potted-plant episode. In that small way, he inadvertently broke out of the Portnoy mold, performing his inadequacies not for the great all-American odeon but for a woman who could be his cousin. Harvey can run from who he is, but he can’t hide.

The piece angered enough people that the magazine issued an apology:

Yesterday I published a piece on Harvey Weinstein that many found offensive. The analysis I offered was hasty and ill-considered, especially in light of the even graver accusations that were published by the New Yorker this morning. I take this as a lesson in the importance of knowing as much as one can about a given story, and in taking the time to think and feel things completely through before opining. I apologize for not doing so in this case.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 11:16:45 AM by America's Most Trusted News Source »

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2017, 11:43:47 AM »
+13
I've told y'all that there are Jewish magazines and news sites like Haaretz, The Forward, and Tablet Mag that occasionally publish shit you could repost with no editing on an Alt-Right site that would have the ADL REEEEEEEing in rage. Just change the byline from Chaim Goldbergblattsteinowitz to some kind of anonymous racial pun and dust your hands off, you're done.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2017, 12:12:30 PM »
+10
You know its bad when the MSM is tossing out thinly veiled questions of jewish priviledge:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nypd-prosecutors-point-fingers-over-harvey-weinstein-probe-n809756

Why Wasn't Harvey Weinstein Prosecuted After Model's Claim of Abuse?

The Harvey Weinstein scandal has spawned a finger-pointing fight between two law enforcement agencies.

In dueling statements, the NYPD and the Manhattan district attorney's office each blamed the other for the fact that Weinstein was not charged with a crime in 2015 after an Italian model accused him of groping her and captured him on tape during a sting operation.

The NYPD said they passed the case over to the DA's office.

The DA's office then issued a statement saying prosecutors were not consulted before the attempted sting and that what Weinstein said on the tape was "insufficient to prove a crime." The NYPD shot back that the recording corroborated the 22-year-old woman's story and "was just one aspect of the case against the subject."

Weinstein was questioned by police, but less than two weeks later, prosecutors said they would not charge him.

"If we could have prosecuted Harvey Weinstein for the conduct that occurred in 2015, we would have. Mr. Weinstein's pattern of mistreating women, as recounted in recent reports, is disgraceful and shocks the conscience," The DA's office said in a statement on Tuesday as the scandal intensified.

"After the complaint was made in 2015, the NYPD — without our knowledge or input — arranged a controlled call and meeting between the complainant and Mr. Weinstein. The seasoned prosecutors in our Sex Crimes Unit were not afforded the opportunity before the meeting to counsel investigators on what was necessary to capture in order to prove a misdemeanor sex crime.

"While the recording is horrifying to listen to, what emerged from the audio was insufficient to prove a crime under New York law, which requires prosecutors to establish criminal intent. Subsequent investigative steps undertaken in order to establish intent were not successful. This, coupled with other proof issues, meant that there was no choice but to conclude the investigation without criminal charges."

Boy, where have we heard that argument about "criminal intent" used before in order to get someone off the hook?

PS - if you haven't heard it yet, this audio recording is down right chilling

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEu7quzUsDk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEu7quzUsDk</a>

:stare:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2017, 12:45:33 PM »
+10
Also, just because I'm ruminating about this more than I should be... Every time Dog goes on this rant about "YOU WANT CONCENTRATION CAMPS! YOU WANT OVENS!", this is the perfect example of what I, and most of the posters around here, really want.

I want the law applied equally to jews when they commit crimes.

Now we can argue all day over why he got a break. Was it because he was rich? Was it because he was famous? Was it because he was a big donor to the DNC and the DA is a Democrat? Was it because he's jewish? Some combination of the aforementioned?

Who fucking knows! All we know is that he skated when any of us, with the same evidence, would have been tossed in jail with an unreasonable bond until the trial.

Jesus fuck Dog, I don't want him in an over, I want him in an orange jumpsuit.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2017, 12:51:00 PM »
+8
Jesus fuck Dog, I don't want him in an oven

Speaking for yourself in this case. Only problem with the oven is you'd need one of those industrial size ones or the greasy fat fuck would never catch. As a traditionalist I would accept a simple guillotine.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2017, 01:20:39 PM »
+4

Better lock the Amazing Race Game thread... The Fabulous Thread? Lock it down...  Get rid of Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch.
Oh no! My beautiful threads! :(
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2017, 01:48:57 PM »
+3
I've told y'all that there are Jewish magazines and news sites like Haaretz, The Forward, and Tablet Mag that occasionally publish shit you could repost with no editing on an Alt-Right site that would have the ADL REEEEEEEing in rage. Just change the byline from Chaim Goldbergblattsteinowitz to some kind of anonymous racial pun and dust your hands off, you're done.

Actually you could probably just change the name to another Jewish name and it would work just the same.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2017, 06:09:23 PM »
+16
Rumor is that Dan Schneider, notorious Nickelodeon creep producer, is the next one to get outed. I'm seeing more talk about sick queermo director Bryan Singer too.

Of course these two are also complete and total coincidences, so I shant be mentioning their particular ethnic or religious backgrounds.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2017, 06:28:14 PM »
+8
Rumor is that Dan Schneider, notorious Nickelodeon creep producer, is the next one to get outed. I'm seeing more talk about sick queermo director Bryan Singer too.

I'm not a fan of the news media using its power to ruin the lives of private citizens unless the person in question is a Weinstein type with the power and connections to silence his victims.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2017, 06:46:07 PM »
+13
I'm skeptical.  Supposedly the hammer was going to drop on Schneider for the past 5-6 years.  Even though it seems like every child actress Schneider touches turns into an absolute trainwreck, even in their deepest darkest moments have none of them come out about their pervert boss.  Bryan Singer already got busted for having hot tub parties with underaged twinks.  It was big news for maybe a day before it got memoryholed.  It was funny to hear how he promised those little faggots that they'd be Wolverine in the next X-Men movie.  I bet they really believed him too.

Hollywood is what happens when Jewry goes amok for 100 years without any kind of check.  I'm glad they're seeing double digit percentage contractions over the last couple of summers.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2017, 06:52:32 PM »
+7

Of course these two are also complete and total coincidences, so I shant be mentioning their particular ethnic or religious backgrounds.

That fat fuck has been needing to be shoved into a oven for awhile. Not for kike reasons, but for pedo fucking reasons.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2017, 06:54:50 PM »
+9
The dominoes are starting to fall...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/hilarie-burton-ben-affleck-groped-me-on-trl-when-was-kid.html
Ben Affleck apologizes for groping actress Hilarie Burton

Ben Affleck apologized to actress Hilarie Burton for groping her during an appearance on "TRL" in 2003.

"I acted inappropriately toward Ms. Burton and I sincerely apologize," Affleck tweeted Wednesday.

The actor was accused of groping Burton on Tuesday, hours after he said he was "saddened and angry" over allegations that Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein raped and sexually harassed women over decades.

:stewart:

The grope in question:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcanJigO6U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcanJigO6U</a>

NASAkangz

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2017, 07:33:54 PM »

I feel exactly the same way.  While I do the "What a surprise, the degenerate is a jew" to a lot of outrageous threads or stories, I only ramp up the jewtalk to 11 whenever zog-o or gapo have another :holocaust: meltdown :holocaust: .

it's bizarre how fixated they are on it. like in the last jew thread, you had zog-o kvetching about how he doesn't want to spend hours arguing on the internet about jews. and then what does he spend his time doing? blustering into a thread about a man that's a caricature of a jew and arguing over it.

It’s the same lazy kind of kvetching feminists and trannies perform when their triggers are hit. Same principle with the alt-right.

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2017, 08:03:24 PM »
+9
so when does the media do a little digging and questioning into malia obama interning for weinstein earlier this year?

*crickets*

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2017, 08:51:11 PM »
+5
*thunk* one more....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/11/entertainment/cara-delevingne-harvey-weinstein/index.html

Cara Delevingne adds her voice to Harvey Weinstein allegations

"When I first started to work as an actress, i was working on a film and I received a call from‎ Harvey Weinstein asking if I had slept with any of the women I was seen out with in the media. It was a very odd and uncomfortable call....i answered none of his questions and hurried off the phone but before I hung up, he said to me that If I was gay or decided to be with a woman especially in public that I'd never get the role of a straight woman or make it as an actress in Hollywood. A year or two later, I went to a meeting with him in the lobby of a hotel with a director about an upcoming film. The director left the meeting and Harvey asked me to stay and chat with him. As soon as we were alone he began to brag about all the actresses he had slept with and how he had made their careers and spoke about other inappropriate things of a sexual nature. He then invited me to his room. I quickly declined and asked his assistant if my car was outside. She said it wasn't and wouldn't be for a bit and I should go to his room. At that moment I felt very powerless and scared but didn't want to act that way hoping that I was wrong about the situation. When I arrived I was relieved to find another woman in his room and thought immediately I was safe. He asked us to kiss and she began some sort of advances upon his direction. I swiftly got up and asked him if he knew that I could sing. And I began to sing....i thought it would make the situation better....more professional....like an audition....i was so nervous. After singing I said again that I had to leave. He walked me to the door and stood in front of it and tried to kiss me on the lips. I stopped him and managed to get out of the room. I still got the part for the film and always thought that he gave it to me because of what happened. Since then I felt awful that I did the movie. I felt like I didn't deserve the part. I was so hesitant about speaking out....I didn't want to hurt his family. I felt guilty as if I did something wrong. I was also terrified that this sort of thing had happened to so many women I know but no one had said anything because of fear."

I ain't gonna lie - this one might be worth throwing away a marriage and career for.  :tuss:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2017, 08:54:43 PM »
+8
Lol

I bet he made Emma do all kinds of sick shit while making Harry Potter quips like "the sorting hat says...anal!"

A man can dream  :allears:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape