;

Author Topic: What could this be about  (Read 2553 times)

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
Re: What could this be about
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2017, 10:10:48 PM »
+5
Rumor is that Dan Schneider, notorious Nickelodeon creep producer, is the next one to get outed. I'm seeing more talk about sick queermo director Bryan Singer too.

Of course these two are also complete and total coincidences, so I shant be mentioning their particular ethnic or religious backgrounds.

My best friend from high school is a film magazine editor, and I tagged along with him to interview an Olympian when he was visiting me in LA.  The Olympian was British and was really young twinky guy who seemed pretty naive.  His agent was this weird gay British guy, and during the interview he talked about how Bryan Singer had taken a liking to him at a party, and said that he would looooove to cast him in the next X-Men movie.   :stonk:  My friend and I were making Bryan Singer sexual predator jokes for days. 

This was the closest I've gotten to the Hollywood pedo machine and it was creepy as fuck. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Hylock Goyshekel, Esq

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2017, 11:30:43 PM »
+9
I'd honestly love to not hear about some weird jewish shit (from either side of the aisle) in every single thread. It's tiresome.  :rolleyes:

I don't know about anybody else but I go in on it harder after Dog-O overreacts. That aside there are times where it seems like a topic comes up, one of us tosses in a "btw he's a Jew what a shocking twist" and then OY VEYYYY here comes the wow-just-wowing gifpocalypse to derail the thread.

Well let me ask you this: why do you feel compelled to just happen to toss in "btw he's a jew"?

:wgas:

My sweet Chaveirim, do not wallow in your Luxury apartment of despair, your signals have reached our payot-kissed ears. Shekels come and go, but in these passion-filled days we must learn to trust one another. Thank you for upholding that trust.

Also, this made me fucking chuckle:

Look at Harvey eagerly salivating, although the meat is darker/gamier than his usual proclivities. Nice work if you can get it.

« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2017, 08:36:15 AM »
+19

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2017, 10:25:23 AM »
+6
Rumor is that Dan Schneider, notorious Nickelodeon creep producer, is the next one to get outed.

I know nothing about the production behind Nickelodeon and/or it's shows. I know nothing about Dan Schneider. But, when I read this, I was easily able to guess a few of the most recent shows he's produced.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:29:19 AM by blasting_asshole »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2017, 02:54:10 PM »
+4
ATTN MODZ: PLZ RENAME THREAD HARVEY WEINSTEIN SUICIDE WATCH

TMZ video of paparazzi asking if he's OK (SPOILER: he says he's not): http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_hbudda10/

More TMZ video of him in Arizona, where he's going to reheb [[[rehab]]]:  http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/12/harvey-weinstein-dinner-arizona-rehab-sexual-harassment-firing/

And finally, you can't keep a good mensch down, GIVE 'EM HELL, HARVEY!: http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/13/harvey-weinstein-firing-the-weinstein-company-board-of-directors-meeting-sexual-harassment/

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2017, 02:59:50 PM »
+6
You'll never hear an allegation against Clint Eastwood. That much I know.