;

Author Topic: "I am Generation Y"  (Read 437029 times)

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
Re: "I am Generation Y"
« Reply #4250 on: September 28, 2017, 04:25:02 PM »
+6
lmfbo this one has it all, web2.0, dindu nuffin, muh damaged past, ebegging, serious use of emoji in
a news story

http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/obdulia-sanchez-video-instagram-graphic-uncensored-crash-killed-sister-facebook-you-tube/

procrustes why are mexicans so defensive about drunk driving? it's like the national pastime for them, they literally do not understand what's wrong with it
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4251 on: September 28, 2017, 04:38:07 PM »
+4
lmfbo this one has it all, web2.0, dindu nuffin, muh damaged past, ebegging, serious use of emoji in
a news story

http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/obdulia-sanchez-video-instagram-graphic-uncensored-crash-killed-sister-facebook-you-tube/

procrustes why are mexicans so defensive about drunk driving? it's like the national pastime for them, they literally do not understand what's wrong with it

You get defensive about things you KNOW you're guilty of. I bet if pressed most mexicans would get really defensive about rape and pedophilia too.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4252 on: September 28, 2017, 05:42:13 PM »
+4
I got fucking hammered twice as a (semi) young kid, was sick as hell and my stomach had never felt worse, never happened again after that.

Unless your kids never plan on drinking, I think you're doing them a huge disservice by not teaching them how to drink. As fucked up as it sounds, if/when my kids wanna drink, I'd at least want them to get intoxicated in my presence. Not shitfaced but enough to know how many drinks and how much time it takes to get there. Even if they wind up with their heads in the toilet I'd like them to learn that it only took 2 hours and however much liquor to get there. Too much too fast has always been what's gotten me into trouble and the best thing I've ever figured out is to use my phone's stopwatch and simply look at it before I take another drink.

That's what really changed everything and saved me from a lot of embarrassing nights. My wife's brother used to do the same thing until one night I timed every sip he took and every drink he ordered. He was sipping in 5 second intervals and had no idea. I'd ask him how long he thinks it's been since his last beer. He'd guess an hour when it was more like 5 or 15 minutes. He would even insist I was lying until I'd show him the timer.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 05:46:45 PM by blasting_asshole »

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #4253 on: September 28, 2017, 05:46:35 PM »
+1
haha here's the video trigger warning: huge hole in a human head
https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=75a_1500949597
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #4254 on: September 28, 2017, 05:53:25 PM »
+3
a news story

Mexicans breed faster than Indians, Pakis and ungo bongos combined cause they are too stupid to use birth control. So if one sibling or crotch spawn kicks the bucket, it's no big deal.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4255 on: September 28, 2017, 05:55:28 PM »
+3
I got fucking hammered twice as a (semi) young kid, was sick as hell and my stomach had never felt worse, never happened again after that.

Unless your kids never plan on drinking, I think you're doing them a huge disservice by not teaching them how to drink. As fucked up as it sounds, if/when my kids wanna drink, I'd at least want them to get intoxicated in my presence. Not shitfaced but enough to know how many drinks and how much time it takes to get there. Even if they wind up with their heads in the toilet I'd like them to learn that it only took 2 hours and however much liquor to get there. Too much too fast has always been what's gotten me into trouble and the best thing I've ever figured out is to use my phone's stopwatch and simply look at it before I take another drink.

That's what really changed everything and saved me from a lot of embarrassing nights. My wife's brother used to do the same thing until one night I timed every sip he took and every drink he ordered. He was sipping in 5 second intervals and had no idea. I'd ask him how long he thinks it's been since his last beer. He'd guess an hour when it was more like 5 or 15 minutes. He would even insist I was lying until I'd show him the timer.
I wouldn't be going autistic with stopwatches and shit, but yea in principle I agree...let teens experiment under supervision. Better to get shitfaced and have food escapes at home and learning the lesson, than getting blatted in god knows where.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4256 on: September 28, 2017, 06:04:10 PM »
+3
I wouldn't be going autistic with stopwatches and shit, but yea in principle I agree...let teens experiment under supervision. Better to get shitfaced and have food escapes at home and learning the lesson, than getting blatted in god knows where.

Seriously, as autistic as the stopwatch shit sounds, it's really enlightening to understand just how much your perception of time becomes altered under the influence of alcohol. Plus, how the drink is the only thing you have in your hand, so you just kinda sip it as a way of keeping occupied with something. In general, it's really hard to gauge how much time has gone by. Mix in alcohol and it's damn near impossible. The death-knell of drinking is assuming you've had x amount of alcohol over y time when in reality the timeline is about a fifth of what you've estimated.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4257 on: September 28, 2017, 06:06:51 PM »
+1

Seriously, as autistic as the stopwatch shit sounds, it's really enlightening to understand just how much your perception of time becomes altered under the influence of alcohol. Plus, how the drink is the only thing you have in your hand, so you just kinda sip it as a way of keeping occupied with something. In general, it's really hard to gauge how much time has gone by. Mix in alcohol and it's damn near impossible. The death-knell of drinking is assuming you've had x amount of alcohol over y time when in reality the timeline is about a fifth of what you've estimated.
I know that the first beer is usually gone in 15 min, the second around 30 min, then I just chillax for the rest of the night. Drinking culture in Europe is different to that in the UK. People don't so much binge drink, but get that warm feeling and just back off. I have no idea what it's like in the US

Pinochet Airways

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4258 on: September 28, 2017, 08:48:25 PM »
+11
Bar culture in the US is go out and get as drunk as quickly as possible and act like a fucking idiot until the bar closes or you get thrown out.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4259 on: September 29, 2017, 02:04:18 AM »
+7
Bar culture in the US is go out and get as drunk as quickly as possible and act like a fucking idiot until the bar closes or you get thrown out.
Then you get in the driver's seat and have to pay your local notlawyer.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4260 on: September 29, 2017, 09:29:44 AM »
+5

Wrong. After the bar closes you find the afterparty/late night clubs

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #4261 on: September 29, 2017, 05:45:36 PM »
+3
That is one of the convincing arguements for 21 limit yes, the fact that teenagers start getting a driver's license at around 15-16, and in a lot of US cities the first real taste of independence and freedom are often tied to having a car or your parents letting you use theirs. The car culture in the US makes drinking and driving more of a delinquency problem than in EU countries.

Still, a case could be made that MAD was in a way a resurgence of the prohibitionist movement, a bunch of bitter old broads with an axe to grind attacking something they perceived as corrupting youth and society. Teaching teenagers HOW to drink would probably be more effective than banning it outright, that just gives it that forbidden fruit alure. And most kids that age are gonna find some way to drink anyways. Parents can't use the government as a proxy to 24/7 watch their kids, just doesn't work.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4262 on: September 29, 2017, 05:47:42 PM »
+3
That is one of the convincing arguements for 21 limit yes, the fact that teenagers start getting a driver's license at around 15-16, and in a lot of US cities the first real taste of independence and freedom are dependent on having a car or your parents letting you use theirs. The car culture in the US makes drinking and driving more of a delinquency problem than in EU countries.

Still, a case could be made that MAD was in a way a resurgence of the prohibitionist movement, a bunch of bitter old broads with an axe to grind attacking something they perceived as corrupting youth and society. Teaching teenagers HOW to drink would probably be more effective than banning it outright, that just gives it that forbidden fruit alure. And most kids that age are gonna find some way to drink anyways. Parents can't use the government as a proxy to 24/7 watch their kids, just doesn't work.

It definitely is just prohbitionist v2. Pretty much all stats show that around .13+ is when you get really ripped and accident rates .10 and below are similar to the sober drivers. They want to lower it to .05 now and the local courts are definitely fine with that.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4263 on: September 29, 2017, 06:27:32 PM »
+4
Pretty much all stats show that around .13+ is when you get really ripped and accident rates .10 and below are similar to the sober drivers.
.13 is where a recent client was doing donuts in a parking lot, pulled out of the lot at speed, slammed the side of the car into a jersey barrier with two pedestrians behind it (who thankfully weren't injured, but would have been if the barrier wasn't there), then ping-ponged back and forth across a one-lane-each-way bridge.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4264 on: September 29, 2017, 09:23:52 PM »
+9

Going to Golden Corral doesn't count as an afterparty.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4265 on: September 30, 2017, 04:35:36 AM »
+3

Going to Golden Corral doesn't count as an afterparty.

Hi, I don't drink or go to bars socially, I work as a bouncer on and off. I am simply relaying what the average person at the bars I've worked talk about moving on to after they close at 2am

Very few just say "Hey it's been good I'm going home to bed now bye"

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4266 on: October 09, 2017, 03:32:35 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I</a>

sharktits and all

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands Libertarian Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian The Gentry old KURWA
    • Awards
« Reply #4267 on: October 09, 2017, 07:19:24 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I</a>

Presenting the future of America  :facepalm:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4268 on: October 09, 2017, 07:59:50 PM »
+1
Just getting the Polynesian sauce from Chik-fil-a has become the new "why buy the snes classic? You can just emulate the same games. WELL ITS NOT OFFICIAL  :madgoon: "

The Polynesian sauce sauce is the exact same thing and also tastes the same.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4269 on: October 11, 2017, 08:36:19 AM »
Except it's not like that at all since people were camping out for the opening of the Framingham, MA Chick-Fil-A, so basically every sauce option is highly sought after.   :madgoon:

Really though, I'm getting Chick-Fil-A on Friday and there isn't a stone cold chance in hell I'll ever get anything that's not Chick-Fil-A sauce. There's no chance Polynesian sauce is better.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #4270 on: October 11, 2017, 08:48:09 AM »
WELL ITS NOT OFFICIAL  :madgoon: "

tbf, the McDonald's dipping sauce container had Rick and Morty branding on it, making it something of a collectible. 

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4271 on: October 11, 2017, 12:41:07 PM »
+1
There's no chance Polynesian sauce is better.

PLEASE for your own sake give it a try, if you can tell me with a straight face that it's not at least tied with CFA sauce I will self immolate myself Thích Quảng Đức style

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4272 on: October 11, 2017, 03:36:04 PM »
+2

tbf, the McDonald's dipping sauce container had Rick and Morty branding on it, making it something of a collectible.
Did you ever see that video of the guy drinking a Coke Crystal from the 80's? That's what I'm imagining here.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4273 on: October 11, 2017, 04:12:03 PM »
+2

Did you ever see that video of the guy drinking a Coke Crystal from the 80's? That's what I'm imagining here.

I'm imagining the sauce container swelling up and then either leaking everywhere or exploding through the lid in under 1 year. Collectible my ass.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4274 on: October 11, 2017, 07:17:58 PM »
+3

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGwibPdEOVk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGwibPdEOVk</a>