;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 731027 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #6100 on: January 20, 2018, 07:22:32 AM »
Zog-O is that you???

Quote from: BarbarianElephant
This is just accelerationism. No-one is "pretending" the GOP is not crazy, it's just the GOP voters like it that way. The crazier the GOP gets, the crazier their voters get. They almost never say "Gosh, this is just too crazy for me! I think I'm a Democrat now." Instead they think "Well, I used to feel that food stamps served a valuable need in feeding the hungry, but I've been made aware that all they do is feed neediness, dependence and laziness. I'm glad they are going away."

Quote from: TheDisreputableDog
This is probably the most good faith (and thus, ill-advised) post I've ever made here, but yes, there is a limit.

I've voted Republican my whole life, did not vote for Trump.

The day after the "many sides" presser, I switched my registration to unaffiliated and sent an email to the RNC explaining what I did and why.

The shittiest part of this whole thing for me is not Trump, but the spinelessness of the people I used to respect in my party who enable him. I seriously hope they all lose their jobs, I hope the Republicans get thrown out so hard their heads spin. I want 2018 and 2020 to be bloodbaths. I want us to be out in the cold for 10 years and come back as a party that actually internalizes christian ideals of charity and conservation along with traditional conservative values. So at least one person did get off the merry-go-round of stupid, for what it's worth.

Yes, you've pegged me. Clearly as someone who isn;t a white nationalist and believer in the jewspiracy, I must also reject Trump. :rolleyes:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6101 on: January 20, 2018, 10:56:08 AM »
+12
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6102 on: January 20, 2018, 10:59:26 AM »
+9
I always figured it was gapo pegging you, dog. Not some no name faggot.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6103 on: January 22, 2018, 08:25:33 AM »
+4
Do you think the people at the RNC went home early that day because it was a national tragedy that a cuck faggot emailed them and told them that he was changing his party to "unaffiliated"?

"Aaaaand send! That will show them!" *sips soy*

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #6104 on: January 22, 2018, 05:55:19 PM »
+3
Not many tears from D&D today. They're in full delusion mode and shouting down anybody that thinks this won't be a future win for them.

Quote from: Oxxidation
The only "left-wing" American media outlets are a handful of 'zines and nasally-voiced young men on podcasts. Every major media institution here trends to fascism.

Democratic messaging is poor but the party faces a hopeless handicap right at the start anyway, which makes this gambit even more idiotic.

Quote from: Quorum
Alas, unlike the Republican Party, the Democrats don't have an entire high penetration media ecosystem ready to full throatedly push their narrative. They have to hope the remainder, a collective of media interests often more interested as an institution in presenting controversy than truth, presents things in a positive way for them. That works for Trump himself because he does such an incredible job of being a fascinatingly awful human being, but there is more drama to be found in lamenting process and the broken political system than in accurately laying blame for a shutdown.

I've seen a lot of people upset at Democrats for being bad at manipulating media narratives, but not a lot of discussion about how they better do that with their limited toolbox.

Quote from: moostaffa
Can we please stop calling them "immigration hardliners"? They're straight up racists and white supremacists ffs

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #6105 on: January 22, 2018, 06:47:58 PM »
+10
Quote from: Quorum
Alas, unlike the Republican Party, the Democrats don't have an entire high penetration media ecosystem ready to full throatedly push their narrative.

:headboom:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6106 on: January 22, 2018, 08:21:26 PM »
+6
Remember these are the people saying the media betrayed Hillary and played softball with Trump.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6107 on: January 22, 2018, 08:29:37 PM »
+6
The alt right tweeted jewish memes to Schumer and that made his feelings hurt so much that he had to cave he just couldn't take all the anti-sematism. His feelings were decimated he became a husk of person because of it. The US media is run by white nationalists, ted Turner is a white nationalist and he owns CNN the Caucasian news Network. The White Cabal that exists in the media and Hollywood is sickening. When you have openly white supremacists like Clint Eastwood and Mel Gibson still making multimillion dollar movies this is a sign that something is clearly wrong and racist about the whole system and the country as a whole.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #6108 on: January 22, 2018, 11:48:46 PM »
+5
Remember these are the people saying the media betrayed Hillary and played softball with Trump.

Don't forget too that there are people out there who find CNN and MSNBC to be right wing news outlets. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.