;

Author Topic: The Soyboy Collective  (Read 6000 times)

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
Re: The Soyboy Collective
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2018, 04:53:05 AM »
+15
"What does a police-free world look like?"

Full of faggot mouths, apparently.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2018, 10:01:47 AM »
+16
LOL a "police free state"

Because "compassion: and "space" and validating feels will surely stop people from wanting to steal from and dominate others for personal wealth, comfort, and power.

Even under full communism there would  be criminals. It's human nature. Not to mention there are mentally ill psychos who want to kill because they get off on it. Social Justice, universal free healthcare, govt provided minimum income and compassion in the community isn't gonna stop Hannibal Lecter.

If they really want some Law of the Ghetto place where people "look out for each other" then pull the police out of they hoods and let them sort it out. I'm sure they can just get those drug dealers to talk ii out instead of having drive-bys that accidentally kill Lil Tyrone.  :rolleyes:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2018, 07:08:40 PM »
+20

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2018, 05:52:42 PM »
+21

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2018, 06:58:29 AM »
+4
I have not seen that gaped mouth selfie thing. Is this really something men do a lot because it strikes me as very juvenile, but then most faggots are stuck in a prepubescent phase.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2018, 09:18:27 AM »
+13
Rocket is 100% right I dunno why everyone has to shit pants about it but I probably the solution is to put down the internet and socialize IRL or maybe just move on with your lives bc because jokes or memes you have to spend time explaining aren’t funny and will never be relevant or popular.

lol @ grandpa and the mexican wet blanket that has yet to make a funny post trying to dictate what is and isn't funny

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2018, 09:52:32 AM »
+5
I have not seen that gaped mouth selfie thing. Is this really something men do a lot because it strikes me as very juvenile, but then most faggots are stuck in a prepubescent phase.

I hadn't identified that phenomenon specifically, but now that you mention it, yeah, there's something about nu-male facial expressions in selfies.  Either that mouth wide open gaping at the sky thing or some other wacky looking face that advertises a low social IQ. 

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2018, 10:22:17 AM »
+1
Rocket is 100% right I dunno why everyone has to shit pants about it but I probably the solution is to put down the internet and socialize IRL or maybe just move on with your lives bc because jokes or memes you have to spend time explaining aren’t funny and will never be relevant or popular.

lol @ grandpa and the mexican wet blanket that has yet to make a funny post trying to dictate what is and isn't funny
You're absolutely right. And we look to you to set the standard. Perhaps you could refer us to some of your more humorous posts. I am certain we will all find your wit to be uproariously hilarious.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2018, 10:31:40 AM »
+5

I hadn't identified that phenomenon specifically, but now that you mention it, yeah, there's something about nu-male facial expressions in selfies.  Either that mouth wide open gaping at the sky thing or some other wacky looking face that advertises a low social IQ.

They're doing what girls do. Trying to look funny, sexy or both, at the same time, along with also trying to look like they're satisfied with life.

They can't do what regular guys with fulfilling lives do, which is smile regularly as some girl takes your picture, at an event. As a result, they wind up with that beta goofball, tryhard picture worth 1 and a half words...
"plz respond."
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:46:52 AM by blasting_asshole »

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2018, 01:15:15 PM »
+17

You're absolutely right. And we look to you to set the standard. Perhaps you could refer us to some of your more humorous posts. I am certain we will all find your wit to be uproariously hilarious.

That post where I called you a hick from a flyover state and said your parents looked like the models for American gothics was pretty well received, why not start there? It may not get as many belly laughs from you as a good Archie comic or Doonesbury but should provide a solid point of reference

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2018, 05:40:49 PM »
+3

That post where I called you a hick from a flyover state and said your parents looked like the models for American gothics was pretty well received, why not start there? It may not get as many belly laughs from you as a good Archie comic or Doonesbury but should provide a solid point of reference
Yes, oh god yes, that is some ground breaking comedy stylings. I just don't know if I can handle anything funnier than that.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2018, 06:01:23 PM »
+22
I'd tell you two to get a room but Rocket's slapfighting with so many people here you might as well make it a gangbang at this point.

This was pretty funny and fitting:

http://www.buzzfash.com/2018/01/06/7-flavours-of-soyboy/

Having successfully attached himself to the judeo-rabid left, this soyboy is acutely aware that being a White male means his status as an “ally” is extremely precarious and prone to violent change at any moment. Having therefore adopted a look of abject terror, the soyboy signals fear, respect, and submission to his POC brethren.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2018, 11:34:18 PM »
+3

Angry bugman thinks he’s the arbiter of what people can post lol kill you’re self

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2018, 12:37:04 AM »
+3

Angry bugman thinks he’s the arbiter of what people can post lol kill you’re self

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2018, 12:47:12 AM »
+4
A lawn joke? He's not Gapo.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2018, 04:40:41 AM »
+5
lol kill you’re self

English, learn it. Ay carumba!

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2018, 04:53:15 AM »
+2

It's a landscaping joke. Because he's Mexican.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Italian United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2018, 09:20:53 AM »
+2

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2018, 09:53:50 AM »
+5

Agreed. Please end your life immediately, bugman.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2018, 10:01:43 AM »
+5

You’re Noted Crimigrant Doublenigger Dave

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2018, 10:05:21 AM »
+2

It's a landscaping joke. Because he's Mexican.
Yea that totally got past me and I was in no way fucking with Dave and picking on Gapo.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2018, 10:05:37 AM »

What are you even talking about

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2018, 11:03:16 AM »
+3

sorry, i thought you spoke enough english to understand the phrase 'please end your life immediately'. here, let me to translate into your mother tongue via google's english-to-insectoid translator:

clik-clik-chirp-breeeEEEEEEETT

hope that helps, now skitter away back to your fat queen wife and the nest of larvae she squeezed out for you.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Tee hee, us Ogres gotta stick together
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2018, 11:28:46 AM »
+4

sorry, i thought you spoke enough english to understand the phrase 'please end your life immediately'. here, let me to translate into your mother tongue via google's english-to-insectoid translator:

"To be now are killing thyself?"  Dude, your insectoid is terrible.

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2018, 11:48:13 AM »
+7

hope that helps, now skitter away back to your fat queen wife and the nest of larvae she squeezed out for you.

I'm normally all for dunking on Proc but this made me cringe.