;

Author Topic: Random Posts from the Feminism and Gender Equality Thread  (Read 770253 times)

Babomb

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' 420 United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
Re: Random Posts from the Feminism and Gender Equality Thread
« Reply #2525 on: August 08, 2013, 06:16:04 PM »
No I'm fat. I'm 6'2", 325.

not sure if i believe you what with your wife being decent looking and all that jazz...
bitches love the D

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #2526 on: August 08, 2013, 06:18:33 PM »
aran is irl peter griffin
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2527 on: August 08, 2013, 06:20:02 PM »
It's funny because that's actually my first name, too. (Though I go by my middle)

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #2528 on: August 08, 2013, 07:03:09 PM »
im 4'11" 108lbs and I'm starting to lift since I feel fat but it's probably due to patriarchy and womyns magazines owned by men.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #2529 on: August 08, 2013, 07:07:35 PM »
You're definitely not fat, BMI of 21% for a woman is right there in terms of average/healthy but you probably need toning if you feel like that so your goal shouldn't be to lose weight imo just to develop more muscles

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2530 on: August 08, 2013, 07:14:34 PM »
~my fiancee~ is 5'9" and 108lbs, it's quite the contrast.

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2531 on: August 08, 2013, 07:25:52 PM »
MY GIRLFRIEND is 5'5", 97#. Am I doing this right?

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #2532 on: August 08, 2013, 07:26:23 PM »
You're definitely not fat, BMI of 21% for a woman is right there in terms of average/healthy but you probably need toning if you feel like that so your goal shouldn't be to lose weight imo just to develop more muscles

Well that's the reason ya. I feel gangly. Yeck.

All girls feel fat it's just a thing.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #2533 on: August 08, 2013, 07:27:48 PM »
+1
all women are fat disgusting cows who will never be good enough for me
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2534 on: August 08, 2013, 07:32:15 PM »
+1
Yeah we know you're gay.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2535 on: August 08, 2013, 07:38:44 PM »
Yeah we know you're gay.

its not gay if you only top

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2536 on: August 08, 2013, 07:44:16 PM »
5'9 228lbs is super fat and is within that range of where if they put like any effort at all into themselves they'd instantly drop 30 pounds.

It's not superfat if you have lots of muscle.  That's fat if you don't workout and do nothing like a goon, but not if you workout all the time.  That's close to my size (I'm an inch taller and weigh around 235) and I'm just generally a big guy due to my squatty body type (huge broad shoulders, large chest, big legs).  I workout all the time and I'm probably in the 1000 bench/squat/deadlift club (I don't ever max because that's how you injure yourself, so I don't exactly know where I am on that list). 

Am I overweight?  Sure, which is why I'm trying to drop some weight now.  Unlike goons however, I'm not making excuses for myself being overweight, it's my own damn fault.
I don't know why people bring up cases like this. Great you're the exception, but 99% of the people who are 5'9 230lbs are just pure fat.

I fucking hate goons

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2537 on: August 08, 2013, 08:56:43 PM »
5'9 228lbs is super fat and is within that range of where if they put like any effort at all into themselves they'd instantly drop 30 pounds.

It's not superfat if you have lots of muscle.  That's fat if you don't workout and do nothing like a goon, but not if you workout all the time.  That's close to my size (I'm an inch taller and weigh around 235) and I'm just generally a big guy due to my squatty body type (huge broad shoulders, large chest, big legs).  I workout all the time and I'm probably in the 1000 bench/squat/deadlift club (I don't ever max because that's how you injure yourself, so I don't exactly know where I am on that list). 

Am I overweight?  Sure, which is why I'm trying to drop some weight now.  Unlike goons however, I'm not making excuses for myself being overweight, it's my own damn fault.

bro if you're 5'10 and 235 you are like fucking amateur body building level of jacked as fuck. 235 lbs is lot of fucking weight, and the 1000lb club def means you're strong as fuck... but really, 235 lbs at 5'10 is gargantuan levels of muscle. like insane. i can't believe that you are there... you gotta lose some weight homey.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red United Statesian old The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #2538 on: August 08, 2013, 08:57:24 PM »

God damn.  I'm 5'9" and I weight like 178.  You is a big dude.

Due to my frame, I was an absolute twig at 178.  Shit I would probably look like a pole now at that weight.  I'd like to get down to 200 and then work my way back up to 225.  It's probably going to take a year or two, but it will happen.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2539 on: August 08, 2013, 09:05:29 PM »
+1
Weight is just a social construct.

wimpb

« Reply #2540 on: August 08, 2013, 09:09:48 PM »
+2
guys stop jerking off over each others rolls of fat and get back to making fun of feminist goons

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red United Statesian old The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #2541 on: August 08, 2013, 09:12:05 PM »

bro if you're 5'10 and 235 you are like fucking amateur body building level of jacked as fuck. 235 lbs is lot of fucking weight, and the 1000lb club def means you're strong as fuck... but really, 235 lbs at 5'10 is gargantuan levels of muscle. like insane. i can't believe that you are there... you gotta lose some weight homey.

Oh I'm not there at all (I know I need to drop some weight, which is what I'm working towards now), but I know I can be.  Thankfully I love lifting so it won't be too difficult to find motivation.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2542 on: August 08, 2013, 09:29:17 PM »
+7
Holy fuck no one fucking cares about your lifts you goddamned faggots shut the fuck up

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2543 on: August 08, 2013, 10:52:12 PM »
proc would you feel better if we put it in terms of how many bags of oranges we could lift on the side of the highway to sell to gringos???

PhilthyPhil

• Domestic Threat
  • Alconauts
  • "Sad" "brains"
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red Canuck old Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2544 on: August 08, 2013, 11:04:20 PM »
+2
The goon is coming from inside the thread
Quote from: dumb gay retard
It took two days of advanced nausea before I could even try to articulate the politics involved here.

Coyote Attic

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #2545 on: August 09, 2013, 09:22:54 AM »
+1
im 4'11" 108lbs and I'm starting to lift since I feel fat but it's probably due to patriarchy and womyns magazines owned by men.

Here's something: How is it the "patriarchy" is the reason for women having body dysmorphia, when 95% (a completely made-up statistic) of the fashion/fashion magazine industry is run by gays and women?? Gay men have been the driving force behind that super-skinny look for decades now.

The Gaytriarchy is obviously the one to blame.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2546 on: August 09, 2013, 09:26:49 AM »

Here's something: How is it the "patriarchy" is the reason for women having body dysmorphia, when 95% (a completely made-up statistic) of the fashion/fashion magazine industry is run by gays and women?? Gay men have been the driving force behind that super-skinny look for decades now.

The Gaytriarchy is obviously the one to blame.

Whenever this cognitive dissonance comes up they just say they are brainwashed. Literally.

If a member of one of the groups they champion agrees with them, then they are a complete validation of everything they are saying and representative of the whole group. If they disagree, they at best say "well you can't speak for all of them" or at worst  suggest that you are just brainwashed by the oppressors i.e subhuman incapable of agency.
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

reactionary

• Unperson
  • Awards Autistic Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #2547 on: August 09, 2013, 11:53:48 AM »
Someone posted an article with this:

At a conference, Mr. Shermer coerced me into a position where I could not consent, and then had sex with me. I canít give more details than that, as it would reveal my identity, and I am very scared that he will come after me in some way. But I wanted to share this story in case it helps anyone else ward off a similar situation from happening. I reached out to one organization that was involved in the event at which I was raped, and they refused to take my concerns seriously. Ever since, Iíve heard stories about him doing things (5 different people have directly told me they did the same to them) and wanted to just say something and warn people, and I didnít know how. I hope this protects someone.

... and obviously, FaGET posters took this as a sign that the guy was probably a rapist, talked about how creepy he came across and so on.

So, a suggestion for cis scum or dog or anyone doxxing feminism thread posters:
Maybe a "friend" of the poster you are doxxing can come forward and talk about the poster's pedo or rapist tendencies. Don't worry, you don't have to spend a lot of time making up any details because you want to protect this "friend's" identity. After all, according to the posters on that thread, there's nothing wrong with publicly outing someone as a rapist without offering any concrete proof because rape culture or something.
god > man > horse > woman > dog

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran Ave Maria Fascist Prepper The Gentry cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier
    • Awards
« Reply #2548 on: August 09, 2013, 05:40:52 PM »
Holy fuck no one fucking cares about your lifts you goddamned faggots shut the fuck up

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Autistic Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #2549 on: August 10, 2013, 09:30:49 AM »
+3
So I just researched even more of what the CDC considers rape or sexual violence in their surveys. Like these:
How many people have you had vaginal, oral, or anal sex with after they pressured you by... [...] threatening to end your relationship [...]
wearing you down by repeatedly asking for sex, or showing they were unhappy?
:tuss:

So basically

-forced envelopment isn't rape because feeling sexual pleasure during non-consensual sex makes it not rape (unless you're a woman in which case you have experienced an act worse than murder).
-'attempted forced penetration' is literally rape. If a woman manages to fend off her rapist before being raped, she was still raped.
-specifically wording their question about drunk rape in a way that sounds confusing as hell and sounds like it includes more than just 'sober person takes advantage of drunk person'.
-getting sad and changing someone's mind about having sex with you is 'sexual violence'.
-1.3 million women were raped in 2010, despite ANOTHER US government survey from the SAME year that interviewed a much higher amount of people (around 70 thousand compared to the CDC's 18 thousand) and had a higher response rate (around 80% vs around 30%) estimating that only 188,380 women AND men were raped that year in total.

This is a segment of the freaking US government operating by Tumblr SJW logic. Specifically manipulating the statistics to fit a narrative. And tax payer money is funding it.

I'm not even American but :rock: