;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 801145 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #3425 on: April 17, 2017, 07:17:47 PM »
+1
Don't be a maroon--gas was outlawed by international law after WWI, those rules have nothing to do with concentration camps. :rolleyes:

FTFY

And yeah, if Assad was coming in and droning or bombing or machine gunning civilians, women and children I'd have a problem with it too. But more important is that if Assad is willing to use chem weapons on "Isis" or his own people, he'd probably use them against US troops too. So it is in our best interest to beat him the fuck down.

So you admit that Assad has in no way shape or form attacked the US but since he allegedly used chemical weapons he would most likely use them against US forces if they invaded so US forces should invade. :dubya:

If we shouldn't stick our dick in other countries, why even fight ISIS?
:jesse:

Because unlike Assad, ISIS has attacked the US and US allies and expressed it's intent to continue and expand upon these attacks.

So you're saying chemical weapons were a perfectly good and honorable method of war but the I love cock more than jewish conspiracy does manipulated the white west into giving them up after WWI? :rolleyes:

Chemical weapons are awful weapons of war. However saying that the Treaty of Versailles, which banned chemical weapons post-WW1 among other things, had nothing to do with jews is inaccurate.

And as sperg rush says, if we werent over there at all, in theory ISIS would stop attacking us. I dont believe this, but if you dont think we should interfere with Assad's Allah given right to gas civilians,  why stick our dick into ISIS?

Because ISIS has attacked the US and it's allies while Assad has not. Did you even read my post?

OK--go for it. Use the best arguments Stormfront and Aryan Nation has collated on their finest pamplets--redpill me to how the jews manipulated the Treaty of Versailles into banning chemical weapons. What were their motivations, how did they benefit, and why were they wrong?

I am fucking :allears: to hear the WN defense of chemical weapons.

Especially since
Hitler was gassed in WWI, so he knew the horror via firsthand experience.

Spicer said it wrong, but it is true that not even the Nazis used chemical weapons on the battlefield (at least AFAIK).

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3426 on: April 17, 2017, 07:41:36 PM »
+2
Trump is more damned because he did a 180 on this and bombed the faction more likely to keep ISIS in check. Sure, Assad may be evil but compared to these decapitating savages, he is a saint.

This p. much covers it. Also he did it at the beheast of I love cock more than international parties does who benefit from Syria being a complete shit show. Which if it was just Mudslimes on Mudslimes I'd be 100% with sitting back with some popcorn. But there are non-mudslime people involved and its not their fault. Also the longer it goes on the more muslim & nigger Europe gets, just like certain I love cock more than international parties does want.

Bombing Assad does nothing to bring the conflict to the end, it just prolongs it. Bomb ISIS all day, erryday no fucks given.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #3427 on: April 17, 2017, 08:43:11 PM »
+2
Don't be a maroon--gas was outlawed by international law after WWI, those rules have nothing to do with concentration camps. :rolleyes:

FTFY

And yeah, if Assad was coming in and droning or bombing or machine gunning civilians, women and children I'd have a problem with it too. But more important is that if Assad is willing to use chem weapons on "Isis" or his own people, he'd probably use them against US troops too. So it is in our best interest to beat him the fuck down.

So you admit that Assad has in no way shape or form attacked the US but since he allegedly used chemical weapons he would most likely use them against US forces if they invaded so US forces should invade. :dubya:

Because unlike Assad, ISIS has attacked the US and US allies and expressed it's intent to continue and expand upon these attacks.

So you're saying chemical weapons were a perfectly good and honorable method of war but the I love cock more than jewish conspiracy does manipulated the white west into giving them up after WWI? :rolleyes:

Chemical weapons are awful weapons of war. However saying that the Treaty of Versailles, which banned chemical weapons post-WW1 among other things, had nothing to do with jews is inaccurate.

And as sperg rush says, if we werent over there at all, in theory ISIS would stop attacking us. I dont believe this, but if you dont think we should interfere with Assad's Allah given right to gas civilians,  why stick our dick into ISIS?

Because ISIS has attacked the US and it's allies while Assad has not. Did you even read my post?

OK--go for it. Use the best arguments Stormfront and Aryan Nation has collated on their finest pamplets--redpill me to how the jews manipulated the Treaty of Versailles into banning chemical weapons. What were their motivations, how did they benefit, and why were they wrong?

Especially since

Spicer said it wrong, but it is true that not even the Nazis used chemical weapons on the battlefield (at least AFAIK).

Where did I say I supported the use of chemical weapons? I just said they were terrible weapons. No I don't think there was some jewish conspiracy to ban chemical weapons. However the treaty of Versailles had Jewish involvement, which was my point. Woodrow Wilson was one of the big four who met over it. Long story sort he established the Federal Reserve as we know it today, got us involved in WW1, and tacitly accepted the Balfour Declaration. Hell, his "Fourteen Points" speech was written by Walter Lippmann, who was jewish. Lippmann was one of the heads of research for the board of inquiry Wilson established for peace negotiations past WW1. So yes there were jewish people involved in the treaty of Versailles.

So, your claim that:

Don't be a maroon--gas was outlawed by international law after WWI, those rules have nothing to do with jews or concentration camps. :rolleyes:

is inaccurate. And

is a more accurate statement.

The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #3428 on: April 17, 2017, 09:38:19 PM »
+1
Now you're being pedantic.

The original statement was that sperg rush was implying the only reason we're against chem weapons is we're being manipulated by the jews because of the holocaust. I pointed out that the ban by civilized nations on chem weapons of war after WWI predated the holocaust. Then you implied that no, jews did 9/11 the Treaty of Versailles. So what the fuck does that have to do anything? Even if you're pissy that the Treaty was written by I love cock more than A JEW does and even if it had some bad consequences like fucking over Germany enough to lay the seeds for WWII (a feature, not a bug if you're a Nazi fanboy), that doesnt make the ban on chem weapons bad or wrong.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more than jews does
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Fuck you, dad! TNE Veteran The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Classicist Soldier cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #3429 on: April 17, 2017, 09:44:28 PM »
+14

The original statement was that sperg rush was implying the only reason we're against chem weapons is we're being manipulated by the jews because of the holocaust. I pointed out that the ban by civilized nations on chem weapons of war after WWI predated the holocaust. Then you implied that no, jews did 9/11 the Treaty of Versailles. So what the fuck does that have to do anything? Even if you're pissy that the Treaty was written by I love cock more than A JEW does and even if it had some bad consequences like fucking over Germany enough to lay the seeds for WWII (a feature, not a bug if you're a Nazi fanboy), that doesnt make the ban on chem weapons bad or wrong.

turn over the forums and get the fuck out
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #3430 on: April 17, 2017, 10:09:22 PM »
+1

turn over the forums and get the fuck out

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3431 on: April 17, 2017, 10:57:00 PM »
+9
Bring up the Saudi Donors to the DNC each time they bring up MUH RUSSIA. The connections to Saudi donors to other terrorist groups has far stronger evidence than russia. :allears:

There are people who think that the russian mob runs russia and we can't have an organized crime backed government influence american politices......but also please ignore mexico.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3432 on: April 17, 2017, 10:57:42 PM »
+9
I have yet to hear a good reason why Assad needs to get the fuck out of Syria.  Most of the excuses peddled are the same bullshit excuses we saw peddled for Iraq and Afghanistan 15 years ago.  The only outcome of "democracy" in Afghanistan is that you can buy high grade heroin for cheap.  What a fucking accomplishment.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3433 on: April 17, 2017, 10:59:18 PM »
+2
I have yet to hear a good reason why Assad needs to get the fuck out of Syria.  Most of the excuses peddled are the same bullshit excuses we saw peddled for Iraq and Afghanistan 15 years ago.  The only outcome of "democracy" in Afghanistan is that you can buy high grade heroin for cheap.  What a fucking accomplishment.
I'm fine with scaring him each time he uses chemical weapons, but I have a feeling that if they wanted him dead they would have killed him already. It's not like the guy is hard to find apparently. I think they're going to pull a Ghadaffi deal with him where he will act as the vanguard to keep the trash out.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Lutheran Better dead than red Deplorables Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #3434 on: April 18, 2017, 04:10:08 AM »
+5
Trump is more damned because he did a 180 on this and bombed the faction more likely to keep ISIS in check. Sure, Assad may be evil but compared to these decapitating savages, he is a saint.

This p. much covers it. Also he did it at the beheast of I love cock more than international parties does who benefit from Syria being a complete shit show.

lol, implying those abrahamic deserts weren't always shit to begin with.

I'm okay with Trump taking down Assad, should that be the eventual path. While I'm sure ya'll will continue to handwring and concern troll for muh secular sandnigger dictators to no end, Assad is the one who kickstarted the mass exportation of welfare colonists to Yurop to begin with. Only reason his flow wasn't as intense as the one continued by Erdrogan is because Assad has a lot in his plate with the usual Abrahamic niggershines. Neither he nor the dead kike on a stick worshipers deserve any sympathy whatsoever.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #3435 on: April 18, 2017, 05:23:36 AM »
+5

Saddam was an insane autocrat with two saddistic, spoiled sons who killed and tortured their own citizens for fun. the fact you can honestly look at Iraq and really question if removing them from power was the right choice says a lot.

Assad is a shitty power-hungry dictator, but he is part of a line that has kept the country from turning into a murderfest in the areas under government control, and if you remove him from power you just end up with ISIS accross the whole country.

Assad may not the leader Syria deserves, but he's the leader they need.

fe: Haha j/k he is he leader those sand niggers deserve.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 05:34:48 AM by Ghostse »
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Fascist United Statesian Better dead than red Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #3436 on: April 18, 2017, 05:32:16 AM »
+1

FTFY

Especially since

Where did I say I supported the use of chemical weapons? I just said they were terrible weapons. No I don't think there was some jewish conspiracy to ban chemical weapons. However the treaty of Versailles had Jewish involvement, which was my point. Woodrow Wilson was one of the big four who met over it. Long story sort he established the Federal Reserve as we know it today, got us involved in WW1, and tacitly accepted the Balfour Declaration. Hell, his "Fourteen Points" speech was written by Walter Lippmann, who was jewish. Lippmann was one of the heads of research for the board of inquiry Wilson established for peace negotiations past WW1. So yes there were jewish people involved in the treaty of Versailles.

So, your claim that:

Don't be a maroon--gas was outlawed by international law after WWI, those rules have nothing to do with jews or concentration camps. :rolleyes:

is inaccurate. And

is a more accurate statement.

Hahaha holy shit talk about a

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #3437 on: April 18, 2017, 06:29:24 AM »
+2
Saddam was an insane autocrat with two saddistic, spoiled sons who killed and tortured their own citizens for fun. the fact you can honestly look at Iraq and really question if removing them from power was the right choice says a lot.

The right choice for whom?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3438 on: April 18, 2017, 06:52:09 AM »
+5

The right choice for whom?
Sand niggers killing each other is normal and not really a problem. Destabilizing them and importing their ass backwards ways is.
His name was Harry Anderson

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry United Statesian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #3439 on: April 18, 2017, 08:08:51 AM »
+3

That's because there isn't one beyond "muh feelz".  Meddling with ME politics is the dumbest thing the US has ever done and we keep making the same goddamn mistake over and over.  It's almost as if there is someone directing things from behind the scenes so that we keep the ME unstable...:umberto:.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3440 on: April 18, 2017, 09:15:09 AM »
+7
I sincerely doubt we're going to be removing Assad from power.  The more I think on this whole issue the more I'm beginning to think it was a power play by Trump to impress the Chinese president and let him know he was no Obama.  Very few were injured or killed in the strike, the airbase is still perfectly useable, and the Russians got the fuck out before the strike occurred.  The whole thing reeks of posturing and power politics with very little appreciable destruction or limiting of capability aside from a few wrecked planes (which the Russians can easily supplement with their own air power in the region)

Whether its accurate or not, the "normie" prime-time news reality is that Assad gassed his own people (I personally have major reservations about this "truth" but individually i dont matter, Mom and Pop Johnson will buy it 100%).  Trump had to respond as such, and did so as low-impact as possible (basically a super expensive fireworks show)

But in this one act Trump has:
1) Silenced any serious talk about Russian backing
2) Proved that he's no Obama
3) Set the tone for his administrations military posture
4) Garnered unanimous support from both aisles (minus one or two isolationists)
5) Dominated the news in positive light, completely drawing attention away from Gorsuch, regulatory rollback, and a host of smaller promises he's kept in the last few weeks.

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3441 on: April 18, 2017, 09:30:31 AM »
+5
I sincerely doubt we're going to be removing Assad from power.  The more I think on this whole issue the more I'm beginning to think it was a power play by Trump to impress the Chinese president and let him know he was no Obama.  Very few were injured or killed in the strike, the airbase is still perfectly useable, and the Russians got the fuck out before the strike occurred.  The whole thing reeks of posturing and power politics with very little appreciable destruction or limiting of capability aside from a few wrecked planes (which the Russians can easily supplement with their own air power in the region)

Whether its accurate or not, the "normie" prime-time news reality is that Assad gassed his own people (I personally have major reservations about this "truth" but individually i dont matter, Mom and Pop Johnson will buy it 100%).  Trump had to respond as such, and did so as low-impact as possible (basically a super expensive fireworks show)

5) Dominated the news in positive light, completely drawing attention away from Gorsuch, regulatory rollback, and a host of smaller promises he's kept in the last few weeks.

This is pretty much my take on the missile strike. All this hand-wringing about the Jews comes off as retarded since no real damage was done to Assad and we haven't done anything to him since.

If boots go on the ground, THEN we can blame the Jews.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3442 on: April 18, 2017, 09:53:45 AM »
+1

This is pretty much my take on the missile strike. All this hand-wringing about the Jews comes off as retarded since no real damage was done to Assad and we haven't done anything to him since.

If boots go on the ground, THEN we can blame the Jews.

I'd be okay with a minor military presence to setup safe zones for fleeing refugees, specifically christians, but anything more than that and gas the kikes 888

edit: as a foreign policy action this was pretty interesting too, in the days following the airstrikes on Syria we've seen
1) China further distance itself from NorK (perhaps even going so far as to station additional troops on the border)
2) Japan make some very strong military statements on NorK
3) The apparent cancellation of a NorK nuclear test
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 09:57:00 AM by Embedded YouTube Journo »

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #3443 on: April 18, 2017, 10:35:00 AM »
+4
And the God-Cuck congratulates the Cockroach in Turkey over his 'win'. Shameful. Turkey should be out of NATO and glassed over.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #3444 on: April 18, 2017, 10:49:13 AM »
+11
Trump follows diplomatic protocol

REEEEEEEEEEE

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #3445 on: April 18, 2017, 12:02:30 PM »
+1
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee he will not divide us reeeeeeeeeeeee
rofl I have a sig

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3446 on: April 18, 2017, 01:01:26 PM »
+8
And the God-Cuck congratulates the Cockroach in Turkey over his 'win'. Shameful. Turkey should be out of NATO and glassed over.
You were defending Assad in the Syria thread and yet you want Turkey to be glassed over.

Please be consistent with your muslim love/hate.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3447 on: April 18, 2017, 01:39:16 PM »
+4
You were defending Assad in the Syria thread and yet you want Turkey to be glassed over.

Go back to your autistic trophy collecting. At least you know something about that. Assad was pretty much bitchslapping the fundamentalist camel fucking Islam out of his country, Cockroach boy is trying to turn Turkey from a secular country into another backwater kebab state. Oh and he seems to have pretty much copied Hitlers rise to supreme dictator play for play. Did I mention he's been buying oil from ISIS?

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3448 on: April 18, 2017, 01:42:49 PM »
+1
And jesus fucking christ, the US still has nukes there, after the shit Turkey pulled last year blockading the US base...

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3449 on: April 18, 2017, 03:34:25 PM »
+7

Go back to your autistic trophy collecting. At least you know something about that. Assad was pretty much bitchslapping the fundamentalist camel fucking Islam out of his country, Cockroach boy is trying to turn Turkey from a secular country into another backwater kebab state. Oh and he seems to have pretty much copied Hitlers rise to supreme dictator play for play. Did I mention he's been buying oil from ISIS?

Look muslims are like Kraft easy mac & cheese bowls....you can't nuke just one.