;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 774603 times)

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #7100 on: May 14, 2017, 07:45:34 PM »
+4

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7101 on: May 14, 2017, 10:33:45 PM »
+3

Lmao what the actual fuck
I might use this next time I want to troll a gaming thread
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #7102 on: May 15, 2017, 09:30:48 PM »
+7

Non-US[Germany] I have recently found out my daughter has been looking up illegal Nazi material on the internet and has been chatting with Nazis. (self.legaladvice)

How can I turn her in, so to speak, without implicating myself or other members of my family?

Invite a "teen" Muslim "refugee" to live in your home, you wont have to worry about your daughter much longer

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #7103 on: May 15, 2017, 11:27:55 PM »
+6
/pol already swarmed it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6b3taj/germany_i_have_recently_found_out_my_daughter_has/

Non-US[Germany] I have recently found out my daughter has been looking up illegal Nazi material on the internet and has been chatting with Nazis. (self.legaladvice)
submitted 8 hours ago by Throwawayweo
(Throwaway used, for obvious reasons)
I'm mainly looking for people knowledgeable about German law here. A little background, my daughter is 17 years old. I won't go into detail regarding how I found out she's been looking at this stuff, since it's not relevant. However, I will say that I've had suspicions for a while that she was looking at things like that when I walked past her on her computer at home.
I got suspicious enough yesterday that I decided to snoop on her computer while she was away from it for a little while, and I was very disturbed by what I saw just when I opened the closed tab. She's been looking at many White supremacist and Nazi political sites, things like that. She's been posting Nazi symbolism and slogans, etc. I also found chat logs with other Nazis she's been having, and she's told them some personal things. It made me the angriest I've been in a long time.
I'm not a legal expert in any way, but I know that even viewing the sites she's viewed is illegal, they're classified as unconstitutional groups. I've heard of other cases where similar things have happened and the parents and other family members have been given legal punishment as well due to either failing to stop it or being influenced by it. She's looking at jail time.
It all makes me sick to my stomach. I have not confronted my daughter yet. Just to clarify, I am not interested in defending my daughter in any way. I don't think what she's doing is justifiable at all. I want her out of my house. My main concern and the reason I ask for advice is the rest of my family and I.
How can I turn her in, so to speak, without implicating myself or other members of my family?

Wow. Didn't know Dog-o-Tron had a daughter.

"Guys, how do I turn my daughter into the Ministry of Rightthink without ALSO getting my entire family five weeks in the Reeducation Camps?!? I can't take another fifteen rounds with the Official Officer of Corrective Gay Rape!"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7104 on: May 16, 2017, 12:10:48 PM »
+16
/pol already swarmed it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6b3taj/germany_i_have_recently_found_out_my_daughter_has/

submitted 8 hours ago by Throwawayweo
(Throwaway used, for obvious reasons)
I'm mainly looking for people knowledgeable about German law here. A little background, my daughter is 17 years old. I won't go into detail regarding how I found out she's been looking at this stuff, since it's not relevant. However, I will say that I've had suspicions for a while that she was looking at things like that when I walked past her on her computer at home.
I got suspicious enough yesterday that I decided to snoop on her computer while she was away from it for a little while, and I was very disturbed by what I saw just when I opened the closed tab. She's been looking at many White supremacist and Nazi political sites, things like that. She's been posting Nazi symbolism and slogans, etc. I also found chat logs with other Nazis she's been having, and she's told them some personal things. It made me the angriest I've been in a long time.
I'm not a legal expert in any way, but I know that even viewing the sites she's viewed is illegal, they're classified as unconstitutional groups. I've heard of other cases where similar things have happened and the parents and other family members have been given legal punishment as well due to either failing to stop it or being influenced by it. She's looking at jail time.
It all makes me sick to my stomach. I have not confronted my daughter yet. Just to clarify, I am not interested in defending my daughter in any way. I don't think what she's doing is justifiable at all. I want her out of my house. My main concern and the reason I ask for advice is the rest of my family and I.

Wow. Didn't know Dog-o-Tron had a daughter.

"Guys, how do I turn my daughter into the Ministry of Rightthink without ALSO getting my entire family five weeks in the Reeducation Camps?!? I can't take another fifteen rounds with the Official Officer of Corrective Gay Rape!"

"I'm terrified by the idea of authoritarianism, so please help me inform on my own daughter in such a way that I won't get sent to political prison for guilt by association when the government police come to take her away."
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7105 on: May 16, 2017, 09:43:20 PM »
+11
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #7106 on: May 16, 2017, 10:26:25 PM »
+4
5 minutes from now: 36,000 upvotes and 120,000 comments all saying "ALRIGHT LAST STRAW IMPEACH DRUMPF "tiny hands" RACIST MCGRADY"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #7107 on: May 17, 2017, 03:31:35 PM »
+17
It seems Reddit is turning on Bill Nye the way they did Neil deGrasse Tyson. The Netflix show has gone over like a lead balloon, and all the condescending Sex Junk bullshit is apparently a bridge too far even for faggots on Reddit.

kosher nostra

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #7108 on: May 17, 2017, 05:56:24 PM »
+7
http://ageofshitlords.com/even-reddit-liberals-enough-bill-nye

The thread is question is pretty unheard of in the communist shithole of reddit.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #7109 on: May 17, 2017, 08:42:25 PM »
+3
After checking Reddit yesterday and seeing the same 3 bullshit WaPo headline posts at the very top, I didn't believe there were enough normal Redditors to keep an anti-new-Bill-Nye-show thread alive

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7110 on: May 18, 2017, 11:00:42 PM »
+3
R/television has had a "Bill nye sucks" thread basically every other day for a while now.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #7111 on: May 19, 2017, 02:03:55 AM »
+5
The_Donald finally had enough of Reddit's shit. https://archive.is/bsshT

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #7112 on: May 19, 2017, 05:54:13 AM »
+9
Trump's tax and business reforms spell the end to Left wing Silicon Valley.

Soon the false kings surrounded by their armies of H1b1's shall hear the battle cry of the eternal REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #7113 on: May 20, 2017, 12:28:15 AM »
+5

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #7114 on: May 20, 2017, 03:19:24 AM »
+8
Anyone who uses "proceed" three times in three consecutive sentences is fucked up, regardless of context.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7115 on: May 20, 2017, 07:22:12 PM »
+9
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/6ccmc6/i_20m_disagree_with_the_people_my_girlfriend_18f/
I [20M] disagree with the people my girlfriend [18F] has chosen to adopt our baby.[new]
submitted 2 hours ago by aboutadoption
My girlfriend and I discovered we were expecting a baby last year. The baby is due in August. We decided that adoption would be our best option. I don't really want to get into the reasons why, but we are both very sure about this.
My girlfriend found a family that she liked and wanted them to adopt our child. I liked a different family more, but agreed that we should meet the family she wanted to meet first. She fell in love with them. I was a little less sure. It has become more and more obvious that I do not want them adopting my child.
The couple is white and our baby will be biracial. I have asked them how they are going to handle raising a black kid and they said that they don't see color. I asked them how they are going to address racism and discrimination with him and they said they won't because they don't want him to think he is different. This is not the attitude I want my son to grow up with. They also admitted to having racist family members, but believe that they will change once they adopt our baby.
My girlfriend told them and our agency that we have decided on them. The problem is that I haven't. I don't like them.
I don't want to upset my girlfriend and this family by telling them that I don't agree to this adoption, but I can't knowingly put my son in this situation with these parents. I want to at least meet more families.
tl;dr: My girlfriend has told our agency and informed a couple that they can adopt our baby. I don't want them to. How to bring this up without upsetting everyone?

Black guy knocks up white girlfriend, wants to make sure the kid learns about racism and stereotypes like black men knocking up white women.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Scrooge old United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #7116 on: May 20, 2017, 07:45:21 PM »
+25
I'm worried the child I am abandoning will grow up happy and succeeding on his own merits instead of basing his entire existence around proclaiming victim status and seeing everything through a lens of race, and blaming any and all failures on some sort of boogeyman.

Good going, dude. Seriously.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7117 on: May 20, 2017, 08:42:12 PM »

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7118 on: May 20, 2017, 08:57:40 PM »
+7
Humanity will never pull itself out of the current death spiral so long as social media continues to exist.

If the guy that jacks it to Bolt lived in the 50s and told his neighbor he got hard to Tom and Jerry cartoons, he'd have gotten punched in the face (and then stopped wanting to fuck cartoons.)
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #7119 on: May 20, 2017, 09:36:23 PM »
+4
I'm worried the child I am abandoning will grow up happy and succeeding on his own merits instead of basing his entire existence around proclaiming victim status and seeing everything through a lens of race, and blaming any and all failures on some sort of boogeyman.

Good going, dude. Seriously.

Let's be honest, if you could secure a job for your kid that consisted of zero work, good pay and he got to bully liberal faggots all day as a bonus, wouldn't you feel obligated to set him down that road?

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #7120 on: May 20, 2017, 11:35:15 PM »
+2
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/6ccmc6/i_20m_disagree_with_the_people_my_girlfriend_18f/
I [20M] disagree with the people my girlfriend [18F] has chosen to adopt our baby.[new]
submitted 2 hours ago by aboutadoption
My girlfriend and I discovered we were expecting a baby last year. The baby is due in August. We decided that adoption would be our best option. I don't really want to get into the reasons why, but we are both very sure about this.
My girlfriend found a family that she liked and wanted them to adopt our child. I liked a different family more, but agreed that we should meet the family she wanted to meet first. She fell in love with them. I was a little less sure. It has become more and more obvious that I do not want them adopting my child.
The couple is white and our baby will be biracial. I have asked them how they are going to handle raising a black kid and they said that they don't see color. I asked them how they are going to address racism and discrimination with him and they said they won't because they don't want him to think he is different. This is not the attitude I want my son to grow up with. They also admitted to having racist family members, but believe that they will change once they adopt our baby.
My girlfriend told them and our agency that we have decided on them. The problem is that I haven't. I don't like them.
I don't want to upset my girlfriend and this family by telling them that I don't agree to this adoption, but I can't knowingly put my son in this situation with these parents. I want to at least meet more families.
tl;dr: My girlfriend has told our agency and informed a couple that they can adopt our baby. I don't want them to. How to bring this up without upsetting everyone?

Black guy knocks up white girlfriend, wants to make sure the kid learns about racism and stereotypes like black men knocking up white women.
Lol what a fag

He lacks the resources and drive to properly raise a child and hesitates to give the kid to a proper couple because of his own stupid selfish reasons.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Libertarian Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7121 on: May 21, 2017, 12:13:38 AM »
+2
Anyone who uses "proceed" three times in three consecutive sentences is fucked up, regardless of context.
Three times in two sentences, even better.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

888 Didnt Clear Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7122 on: May 21, 2017, 03:27:43 PM »
lol the reddit thread on that is bullshit and predictably a bunch of faggots saying he needs to "speak with her" which is reddit code for "if the cishet white person doesn't bend the knee theyre unreasonable".

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #7123 on: May 21, 2017, 05:09:01 PM »
+6
So in short here's his parenting plan going by his reddit history:

He has no intention of taking care of the kid and plans to leave the baby alone for hours upon hours at a time and hope someone else picks up the slack.
Diapers and baby things are expensive and wants his girlfriend's parents to buy all of it because his other reddit posts are him concerned to have enough money to buy weed. He attempts to justify it because white people owe him.
He wants to go to parties and sleep until noon since he regularly skipped classes and school. You're lucky if newborns allow you to sleep until 4am.
He got upset when it was mentioned that you can't smoke around babies
He has no real job
Most of his family is already in prison so no actual support network or good influences.

And it's MUH OPPRESSION that's the thing that gives him second thoughts about adoption. Not any of these other things.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 05:12:48 PM by a torrent of piss »

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #7124 on: May 21, 2017, 05:18:55 PM »
+2
And of course the thread is locked so pointing all that out never gets to happen in the proper venue.