;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 851540 times)

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Soldier You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #6950 on: April 07, 2017, 10:05:51 AM »
+1
Alternatively, have you considered you're crazy and should get off the internet for a bit?

Maybe you're right, Hillary.

No coherent rebuttal = let's use the Dawkins' triad.

Prima: Claim.
Secunda: Counter-claim. Evidence for counter-claim, against claim.
Prima: Ad hominem, in form of "You're stupid/ignorant/crazy! And/or possibly wicked, but can't go there without concrete standards"
Secunda:  :smug:

Please Stop Posting
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Got Milk?

• Unperson
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6951 on: April 07, 2017, 11:06:35 AM »
+7
If you give a fuck if grown man puts his cock in another grown man's asshole, you are a bigger fucking faggot than the sjws. I just hate having to hear about gay rights and shit 24/7. Everyone just needs to shut the fuck up about where they like to put their dick.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 11:19:53 AM by Got Milk? »

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #6952 on: April 07, 2017, 12:15:17 PM »
+23
If you give a fuck if grown man puts his cock in another grown man's asshole, you are a bigger fucking faggot than the sjws. I just hate having to hear about gay rights and shit 24/7. Everyone just needs to shut the fuck up about where they like to put their dick.

What two adults do in the privacy of their bedroom is their business and has no impact on anyone else. You are however taxed to pay for orphanages, welfare, free condoms, free birth control, abortions, AIDs pamphlets, sex ed, and courses teaching tolerance towards homosexuality amongst other things. If you speak publicly about the sexual choices, oh wait scratch that sexuality isn't a choice, I'm sorry. If you talk about someone's innate sexuality that's the equivalent of racial discrimination because they were born that way.
      If you are more sexually conservative and aren't fucking everything that moves that's your choice, but you're still taxed to pay for other people's sexuality which they have no control over. If you are sexually conservative, it's because you are sexually repressed by oppressive religion. Only Christianity is oppressive like that though. Islam isn't harmfully repressive though it's another culture and we have no right to criticize it as sexually repressive because Christianity is equally if not more sexually repressive.
      Anyways, social pressure like that which comes from organized religion can only serve to repress sexuality, because sexuality is innate and natural. There is no form of social pressure that could encourage people to be more promiscuous or less monogamous because people are naturally promiscuous and non-monogamous. The idea that what you and everyone around you could be influenced by what you see on TV is ludicrous. That's like those paranoid evangelical moms who don't want their kids to read Harry Potter.
      However hate speech should be banned and we should remove anything racist from TV, literature, and the internet to make sure no one is being brainwashed into being racist. Remember, Hitler was a mass hypnotist who brainwashed his people into comitting genocide by inciting hatred of Jews. There were no pre-existing factors that encouraged Germans to hate or distrust Jews. They only hated and distrusted Jews because Hitler told them to.
      But to summarize, if you care about what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom, you are just as bad as a SJW. After all a SJW will want to force you to hear about and accept what other people do sexually. If you don't want to be as bad as a SJW you should just accept what other people do sexually when you hear about it. Discussing and trying to influence behavior you are forced to pay for and tolerate under the threat of losing your job is just as totalitarian and invasive as the people who force you to pay for and tolerate their behavior.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Got Milk?

• Unperson
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6953 on: April 07, 2017, 12:36:38 PM »
+9
I also have to pay taxes for teaching assistants to sit in class with autistic kids like you.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6954 on: April 07, 2017, 12:53:33 PM »
+5
The free condoms thing is a load of bullshit. They're only free with a bunch of conditions, like not using them as balloons and you can't use them as face masks and you can't fill them with water and hit people with them.

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #6955 on: April 07, 2017, 01:01:01 PM »
+10
I also have to pay taxes for teaching assistants to sit in class with autistic kids like you.

http://drexel.edu/now/archive/2014/April/Autism-Risk-Older-Parents/

Older parents are more likely to have a child who develops an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) than are younger parents.

Oh look more pairs of consenting adults making sexual decisions you have no say in but are forced to foot the bill for.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old cold, dead hands Californian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6956 on: April 07, 2017, 02:25:03 PM »
+1
The free condoms thing is a load of bullshit. They're only free with a bunch of conditions, like not using them as balloons and you can't use them as face masks and you can't fill them with water and hit people with them.

But you can fill them with liquid hand soap and toss them into the crowd in a darkened movie theater!

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6957 on: April 07, 2017, 07:55:41 PM »
+9
So all those gay rats and dolphins and crap just were raped by their uncles and need Jesus (a dead gay jew)?

Why are you comparing human beings, who alone have the ability to look at a huge plate of food and not eat until their stomachs burst,
Speak for yourself.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6958 on: April 07, 2017, 09:00:55 PM »
+7
Male Gaze does say some crazy shit

I'm 99% certain that Male Gaze just likes to countersignal.  When there isn't a strong opinion to go up against, he is usually a mealymouthed and wishy washy faggot.  Only when someone expresses a strong opinion does he have an opinion and it's always to countersignal what was just said.  I've considered him a troll for some time.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Soldier You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6959 on: April 07, 2017, 09:31:59 PM »
+2

I'm 99% certain that Male Gaze just likes to countersignal.  When there isn't a strong opinion to go up against, he is usually a mealymouthed and wishy washy faggot.  Only when someone expresses a strong opinion does he have an opinion and it's always to countersignal what was just said.  I've considered him a troll for some time.

h-h-hey that's my troll, fuck that guy
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6960 on: April 08, 2017, 03:28:50 AM »
+5

You aren't wrong, but I also don't think that liking dick should put you in a protected class that qualifies for equality/discrimation protections because its is a personal choice.
I also while gays should be allowed to do their own thing, we need to bring back stoning, hanging, and tossed-off-cliffs for flaming faggots.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist old Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #6961 on: April 08, 2017, 06:36:36 AM »
+1
I also while gays should be allowed to do their own thing, we need to bring back stoning, hanging, and tossed-off-cliffs for flaming faggots.

I think the scientific term is "flagrant homosexual".
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #6962 on: April 08, 2017, 11:55:51 AM »
+1

h-h-hey that's my troll, fuck that guy

Stop breathing.
Fuck signatures.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6963 on: April 08, 2017, 01:18:04 PM »
+5
Grover nigger

Col. Trans Landa

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #6964 on: April 08, 2017, 03:41:12 PM »
+8
/r/advice is a fucking goldmine

Is it illegal or pedophilia to have sex with a very short girl?

I was at a party with this short girl. She is 18 she's just 4'5. I mean next too me she looks like she's 10 since I'm 6'3, but it can't be illegal right?

This woman saw her giving me head in the back of the house and assumed I was doing it with a child and called the cops as well as described me and her. But I took my friend and we left. I don't know if she said I kidnapped her or if the cops are looking for me or what but she could have even taken pictures of my license.

Will I be okay? Is this illegal? Can I get in trouble for this?

My $700 sex butt was in my car when it was stolen. How do I itemize that on a police report?

I received a letter from the court saying that the person who stole my car is being tried, and that if I want restitution, I need to give them a list of the lost property and how much everything cost individually.
I worked at a sex toy store and and ended up buying this twerking butt
(partially because it was hilarious, but also because I wanted to know what a $700 sex toy was like)
Needless to say, I'm embarrassed to put a sex toy in an official statement. I'm also not sure how to quantify the sentimental items, like home movies and photo albums that were in the vehicle.
I also don't have any receipt or way of proving what was in the vehicle, and I don't want to be accused of perjury. HELP!
Update: The guy from the state attorney's office called to say he needs a list of items/losses. When I told him I didn't have a receipt for my $700 ahem personal massager he told me to send him a link to the product so the judge can see what it would cost to replace it.

My child just purchased an actual tank on eBay

So, I got a phone call telling me that having a tank delivered, via transport would be at minimum 500$ even though they were paying the shipping since it would need vehicular transport. Or I can come get it at the New York airport and delivery to my house would then be my job.

I asked what they were talking about and they told me this address/phone number order a panzers tank from them on eBay and already paid the fee. My only child is my 13 year old daughter who says she saw a 34$ tank on auction but she thought it was some anime tank that was like 10 inches not the real tank. I tried to tell the guy but he said it's too late now, he has already paid the shipping fees and it's being shipped at this very moment.

I have no idea how in the hell she bought this or got access to our credit card. But now I have to pay 500+ to get this thing when I don't want it. He told me there was no shells in it and it was small enough to ride as a car and that it was a lucky auction for them, he should have set the auction amount lower. Basically trying to get me to pay the rest of the fees.

But now I'm stuck, I can't cancel this and I have don't know the exact price of what this will be. Also reading the eBay rules cancelling auctions is not permitted. So I must pay the rest of this. Does anyone use eBay or know how I can stop this before it's too late? My daughter doesn't need a tank, nor do we, and I don't want to pay that.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6965 on: April 08, 2017, 04:20:06 PM »
+16
$700 sex butt lmaaaaoooooooooooo

Col. Trans Landa

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #6966 on: April 08, 2017, 11:17:31 PM »
+5
I called a kid a pokemon name and now he is threatening to beat me up

I called a kid at my school a Digglet and now he says he's going to beat me up tomorrow. Any fighting tips?

Edit: I'll let you know what happens

Edit: Between classes he Got me in a chokehold and did a backwards headbutt and broke his nose. Currently In principals office will update what happens.

Worried my son has a 'bathroom problem'

He is 16. For the past year, I've been finding folded up napkins, Kleenexes, and toilet paper with nothing on them in his pockets and around his bedroom. He gets really embarrassed when asked to clean them up.

He also spends 15+ minutes in the bathroom all the time, even when he has to stop doing something he enjoys to go. And he seems to immediately be in a worse mood when he leaves the bathroom.

I know he may just be masturbating or texting someone, let's face it, every guy masturbates. But I have a feeling it's not that.

I looked through his trash vowing to leave it alone forever if I found only cum... Well, instead I found napkins with small amounts of poop on them and some with blood. I'm worried he might have a bowel problem.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 11:26:05 PM by Col. Trans Landa »

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #6967 on: April 09, 2017, 08:56:24 AM »
+6
:stare: "my son is spotting, what size pads should i get?"

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6968 on: April 09, 2017, 12:01:46 PM »
+4
So let's see, I love cock more thantheirdoes plan is

1. Allow gay marriage
2. Inconvenience one or two fundamentalist Christian bakers
3. ???
4. Make trannies seem normal
5. ???
6. Make Pedophilia acceptable
7. ???
8. ???
9. ???
10. Downfall of Western Civilization, somehow
11. Profit???

More like:
1. Give women right to vote
2. Implement over extending social policies
3. Destroy family contract, making divorce slight inconvenience for women (guess who favored this?)
4. Feel bad for gays, let them marry since divorce happens all the time to the point "marriage is meaningless anyway" (guess why?)
5. Gays normalized, start work on trannies
6. Still facing resistence on trannies. Make it something a child always feels and they can make a choice to be a girl/boy
7. Use this as smokescreen to open immigration (this step somewhat failed in US with Trump)
8. Allow children to make the choice to have sex with older guy who groomed them
9. Destroy all social cohesiveness in a country so they can't fight against the pillaging by globalists (jews)
10. ???

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6969 on: April 09, 2017, 03:08:58 PM »
+2
If western civilization falls, how the hell can they profit?

The best argument I've heard is

1. Give women right to vote
2. Implement over extending social policies
3. Destroy family contract, making divorce slight inconvenience for women (guess who favored this?)
4. Feel bad for gays, let them marry since divorce happens all the time to the point "marriage is meaningless anyway" (guess why?)
5. Gays normalized, start work on trannies
6. Still facing resistence on trannies. Make it something a child always feels and they can make a choice to be a girl/boy
7. Use this as smokescreen to open immigration (this step somewhat failed in US with Trump)
8. Allow children to make the choice to have sex with older guy who groomed them
9. Destroy all social cohesiveness in a country so the West falls and the Jews finally have their revenge on the Christians/Romans who shit on them 2000 years ago.

And by "best"  I mean totally batshit but at least logical.

RussellTShackleford

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #6970 on: April 09, 2017, 03:30:54 PM »
+5
They're just following an ideology; there doesn't have to be some vast overarching goal or secret cabal directing events for these folks to just follow their feel-good doctrine to its self-destructive conclusion.

More people need to read/listen to Yuri Bezmenov.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6971 on: April 09, 2017, 03:34:59 PM »
That was a slight typo, when I say fall I mean fall under their complete control.

Spazzard

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Bah Jaysus! Wounded in the line of posting. old TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #6972 on: April 09, 2017, 03:59:56 PM »
+8
My brother goes to the same wrestling class as this underweight (60 lbs, he apparently shouts it around like he's proud of it) kid bully aged 11. Apparently he pinned him down at lunch, spat on him and took his shoes; so all-round pleasant kid.
My brother told me he'd be in the park after school so I met up with him to get the shoes back. He reacts by being racially abusive (I'm black, he's white) and aggressive which surprised me since I'm so much bigger than him (6'2, 18 years old).
As I was talking, the kid sucker punched me hard in the throat and I dropped. He then wrapped his legs around my neck and squeezed, I was 'tapping out' but he continued and I got knocked out. Took me about 5 minutes to stand up and didn't notice the crap running down my leg until he and his friends started recording me and laughing. The internet being as it is, I later found myself on FaceBook looking like an idiot trying to stand up for 5 minutes while crap was running down my leg. And yes, he stole my shoes as well.
Anyway, my question is how the hell is my brother going to cope with the bullying now? He's probably the laughing stock of the entire school. He says he doesn't want to go to the teachers and I'm going to respect his decision. What can I do to rectify the situation?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/64em0u/i_got_beaten_the_crap_literally_out_of_by_my/

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist old Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #6973 on: April 09, 2017, 05:05:39 PM »
If western civilization falls, how the hell can they profit?

Well the obvious answer is that I love cock more thantheydoes haven't thought this through, because they're fucked in the head.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Pizza Cancellation Specialist

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables old Better dead than red Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #6974 on: April 09, 2017, 05:06:54 PM »
+1
:cenalol: