;

Author Topic: E/N: I am in therapy. I will have sex someday  (Read 529848 times)

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
Re: Random E/N Shit
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2012, 01:53:15 AM »
Sounds like a real keeper. What's the odds she wasn't just going through his stuff because she's a snoop but because she was looking for any loose cash to steal?

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF THE FAIR SEX IN SUCH A WAY!

:say:
 :madgoon:
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2012, 02:52:48 AM »
Sounds like a real keeper. What's the odds she wasn't just going through his stuff because she's a snoop but because she was looking for any loose cash to steal?

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF THE FAIR SEX IN SUCH A WAY!

:say:
 :madgoon:

exactly  :drew:

EvilCatholicNaziGoy

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2012, 02:10:56 AM »
I need to make a new SA just to read these threads to remind me of why I graduated at 15. The promise of a normal relationship with 99.999999% of my gen is not there. Why did parents stop beating their children? These issues would be fixed of parents would start back handing their kids into being social again, that's how my parents did it at least in my awkward teen years. This shit is fucking gold, and God does it make me hate everyone of my generation more. I'll be finding ten bucks or whatever lowtax has raised it to now just so I can read this shit.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Anonymous Something Wonderful Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2012, 12:29:02 PM »
I need to make a new SA just to read these threads to remind me of why I graduated at 15. The promise of a normal relationship with 99.999999% of my gen is not there. Why did parents stop beating their children? These issues would be fixed of parents would start back handing their kids into being social again, that's how my parents did it at least in my awkward teen years. This shit is fucking gold, and God does it make me hate everyone of my generation more. I'll be finding ten bucks or whatever lowtax has raised it to now just so I can read this shit.

How did you find this forum if you were not from SA at one point? :rock:

The Gay Avenger

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2012, 11:59:34 PM »
I need to make a new SA just to read these threads to remind me of why I graduated at 15.

You're really special.

The Gay Avenger

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2012, 12:41:55 AM »
More stuff

Is my pissbottling habit weird?

Say it aint so.

ong long story that I will try my best to shorten, but right now I am at the lowest point in my life so far.

Moved back in with dad, I have a job making tips only, and I have stopped trying in school. Things weren't always like this. About a month ago, I decided to move back home to be near my family. I had been away for 7 years, since I was 17.

I had been feeling emptiness despite my successes in work, school and love life. So much so that I got desperate, and saw only the negative in everything.
I let these feelings of negativity, self pity, self doubt and pretty much every negative emotion get to me.

I made bad decisions. I hated my job even though I have had worse, despite knowing the rough economic state we are in(U.S.A). I hated the feeling of loneliness I had, even though I had a girlfriend who was extremely loving and supportive. I was doing well in school. I actually tried, for once, and my effort showed in my grades.

My mood swings just kept getting worse. I would argue with my girlfriend, the only person at the time who I felt truly cared and loved for me, over petty things. I felt like I was a loser for living with her mom, even though I planned to leave as soon as I was financially able to. I had no friends other than my girlfriend. I just couldn't connect with anyone other than her. I felt so low and horrible even though my life was not bad at all.

I decided that I needed to go home. I thought, for whatever reason, that this would help me. So I left. I put all my stuff in my car and just drove back home. Now I am here, living with my father and his family. They welcomed me home warmly, and in all honesty I cant complain. Yes its not ideal to be here, given that I am 24, but I know that wont be the case forever.

Looking back on the beginning of the year, I had everything I didn't know I wanted. Now I don't. Its all gone. My girlfriend left me, because I would unload all my problems, worries and frustrations on her, and she couldn't take it anymore. I don't blame her. It was unfair for me to do that. I was wrong and I wish her the best of luck in everything. She is a wonderful person and I was lucky to know her at all.
every E/N thread ever

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist Soldier The Gentry cold, dead hands Ave Maria Fascist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2012, 01:44:27 AM »
Who the fuck other than strippers works for tips only?

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2012, 03:47:40 AM »

every E/N thread ever

all e/n is now are constant threads of "I am an asocial shut in and want to die".

well ... bye!
:think:

Goddamnit E/N.

EvilCatholicNaziGoy

• Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2012, 04:38:26 AM »

I am, hence new account. Also, god my post is awful, I need to cut off internet when in start totype like such a fag. Sorry for that.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Anonymous Something Wonderful Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2012, 12:18:59 PM »

The Roissy

A bus in Paris? :hank:

The Gay Avenger

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2012, 05:44:06 PM »
Alright more stuff:

When I was a kid, I was a bit of an emotional little tard. I was the stereotypical kid whose parents were getting a divorce and who acted out. I would get in fights at school, was generally pretty arbitrarily violent and prone to doing whatever popped into my head. In middle school, I chilled out a lot, and by highschool I was pretty laid back. Emotional development was never really something I paid any attention to; for me it was just something happening in the background that I never thought about.

My senior year of highschool I had a great girlfriend, and after about a year or so I realized I loved her. once again, it was pretty stereotypical. We ended up breaking up in college when I found out she was cheating on me. As lame as it is, thats still the only real relationship I've ever had. Once we broke up, I started partying pretty hard. I actually ended up smoking and drinking my way into losing all my scholarships, and ended up working for a year while putting myself through community college. In honesty though, I rarely went to class. I just paid the tuition so that I was "in school" and could continue living at home while spending all of my money on weed and video games. After a year of that I joined the military, and ended up turning into a raging alcholic.

My entire time in the military was miserable. I hated my job and my command, and spent all my time in a drunk haze of feeling nothing because I preferred it to sitting alone at home thinking about how much I hated my life. The only meaningful emotional connection I made during that entire time was with one other dude who was hating life as much as me; we would hang out and smoke spice and talk about life and our emotional problems and shit. As gay as it sounds, it actually felt really good to open up to someone and talk about feelings (to this day, I still consider him my #1 bro).

After I got out, I moved back home and immediately had to start taking care of my maternal grandparents, both of whom were in pretty bad shapely, medically. My grandmother died a few months ago, and honestly as much as I hated to see her suffering I didnt feel an ounce of sadness when she died. Its like the women who had helped my mom pay bills to keep a roof over my head meant nothing to me. I remember crying when my cat died in 7th grade. for my grandmother, I played WoW and drank a few beers.

My grandfather is now starting to slide into senility. He has become increasingly antagonistic by trying to control the family with money. My mother is a constant train wreck, as the stress of losing her mom and watching her dad be taken advantage of by family "friends" kills her.

The entire time, I just don't give a shit. I recognize that Ishould feel bad, but I just don't. I feel like I've just learned to swallow any semblance of emotion for so long now that its just a reflex. I'm starting to worry about whether its becoming permanent. I'm afraid that I'm going to spend my entire life in a neutral daze. I guess the one silver lining is that I'm actually not that bothered by this. Its hard to articulate, but it feels like I'm just worrying about this as an intellectual issue rather than emotional one, like my brain is saying "This is not how a human operates, gotta get that checked out" rather than an emotional "OH GOD IM AN INHUMAN MONSTER AND I'M GOING TO DIE ALONE." I recognize that this is fucked up, but I dont care.

I dont really know what the hell I expect you guys to say here. I generally read e/n to laugh at other people, so maybe you guys can get a few laughs out of this I guess.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2012, 06:24:55 PM »
One less source of welfare-derived income for El Presidentie Lowtaxual

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2012, 09:13:23 PM »
Quote from: Jack Trades
I haven't been a big a big part of SA community and probably nobody is going to recognize me but 10$ i spent on creating this account was the best investment I ever did on the internet. You're incredibly entertaining guys, I love you.

That's why I wanted to bid you all farewell and good luck with everything you do as I go to my last journey. Hopefully nobody of you have to suffer through life as I do.

I took hundreds of pills of sleeping pills and some psychodelic drugs with half a bottle of my favorite Gin that should start killing me soon.

Cheers mates.

Thread gassed, OP remains unbanned buy is probably dead LOL
They should change his name to Jacked Up.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2012, 12:08:07 PM »
Quote from: Jack Trades
I haven't been a big a big part of SA community and probably nobody is going to recognize me but 10$ i spent on creating this account was the best investment I ever did on the internet. You're incredibly entertaining guys, I love you.

That's why I wanted to bid you all farewell and good luck with everything you do as I go to my last journey. Hopefully nobody of you have to suffer through life as I do.

I took hundreds of pills of sleeping pills and some psychodelic drugs with half a bottle of my favorite Gin that should start killing me soon.

Cheers mates.

Thread gassed, OP remains unbanned buy is probably dead LOL
They should change his name to Jacked Up.

too soon... :myecred:

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2012, 10:28:00 AM »
E/N has spread to the rest of something awful - support for the mentally ill and incompetent. Over in Ask/Tell there's  a 'support' thread for hoarders now.

anyway, here's some classic goon
The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > E/N Bullshit > Played With My Dog For An Hour Instead of Going to Work, Now Posting This

Quote from: Bicuspid
Every morning when I wake up, the first emotion I feel is FUCK I HAVE TO GO TO WORK. Every alternative action available to me becomes infinitely funner in the morning which is how today I ended up playing with my dog for an entire hour.

I'm putting almost no effort into it anymore because to try is to be depressed. On the other hand, NOT doing my job makes me happy because whatever it is I do instead, even if it is literally nothing, gives me some happiness in the form of 'at least I'm not working'. So you could say my performance is bad and getting worse as a result.

I just want to wake up and not be depressed. If it wasn't for 'the future' I'd rather go back to retail and live with 3 roommates again.

a bloo bloo bloo, I don't like my job and I'm just going to skip work.

Quote from: Bicuspid
I've applied to a few other places but I believe the problem is within myself and I think I'd get bored elsewhere as well. No one is that happy at my workplace but I think I'm the only one setting the alarm earlier and earlier because it's taking longer to man up and go to work. I've experienced this at every job I've had except for when I was working retail so there's a reoccurring pattern.

I see people trying pretty hard at work but they're doing such boring stuff that I can't comprehend why. It must be ambition that drives them because no one can enjoy making spreadsheets with meaningless numbers that will literally be looked at once and tossed right? But there's enough people doing it that it makes me feel like there's something wrong with me.

I really don't have a huge problem compared to others but I'm almost 28 and the prospect of another 40 years of this is just crippling. And because everything might just be a case of grass is greener, I don't trust myself to just quit and do something else.

I'd like it if people who felt similarly depressed about their jobs could talk about how they fixed it.

And YES I thought about just being a dog walker. I pay my dog walker $700 a month. All she does is pick up 6 dogs and play with them in the park every day. I just don't know if I have the balls to do that because its so drastic.

lol. everyone is more ambitious than me, typical goonisms. no you fucking retard they probably don't care for it either but just do it anyway because it obviously pays well enough to afford luxuries like paying a fucking dog walker nearly 10k a year to take care of your dog.

of course rather than go to night school or look for other jobs, this fucking goon just decides hey maybe i should up and quit and play with dogs for a living that will be amazing right???

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2012, 11:13:59 AM »
Oh thank Christ that fucking meat triangle didn't turn up and pretend to work today, maybe, oh maybe the boss will finally have tallied enough gummie bears to legitimately fire him  :clint:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2012, 01:53:43 PM »
that fucking meat triangle

fuckin lol'd

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2012, 12:38:50 PM »
Quote from: Azrael Alexander
And I don't feel confused. In fact, everything is so crystal clear, I feel like my eyes are open for the first time in years. The way I feel about him is something I can honestly say I have never felt before, how he turns me on and makes me smile and how I haven't eaten a decent meal in days because my stomach is so full of butterflies. And it all feels so great; really, really great.

But until a very recent point in time, If you told me I would fall for a man I would have laughed at you. I thought it was impossible - even though I never had a relationship with a girl, I had crushes, I took those feelings seriously, I started looking into my past and seeing signs that, to me, pointed to the conclusion that I had been gay all along - my high school crushes on boys were just hormones talking, my disastrous relationship with my first boyfriend was just the catalyst that opened my eyes.

But now it seems more like grasping for straws than conclusive evidence - everything changed literally overnight. Looking back on it now, I feel stupid. I feel stupid for jumping to conclusions so quickly, for diving headfirst into the LGBT community and putting my heart and soul into a cause that no longer represents my lifestyle, at least, not the way that it used to.

I guess why I'm writing this thread is to apologize to the LGBT community. The biggest comfort I have is that the man I'm seeing went through the same thing when he was in high school with his sexuality - he understands what I went through completely. I'm at peace with myself and my feelings - but I feel like I'm letting the LGBT community down. I wish I hadn't been so adamant about what I was, when I obviously didn't really know...

Have any of you guys been through this? Is my dog still allowed to wear a rainbow collar? I need to know.

BORN THIS WAY

Quote from: CravingSolace
Sexuality is fluid. I used to identify as a lesbian and wound up marrying a man. It happens. You have nothing to apologize for. Being bisexual isn't a bad thing.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2012, 04:44:30 PM »
I guess why I'm writing this thread is to apologize to the LGBT community.

:facepalm:

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2012, 02:55:29 PM »
I guess why I'm writing this thread is to apologize to the LGBT community.

:facepalm:

I laughed when I read that.

I mean really, is your life so wrapped up in who you fuck, you'd lose your shit if you became straight?
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2012, 08:19:11 PM »
And I don't feel confused. In fact, everything is so crystal clear, I feel like my eyes are open for the first time in years. The way I feel about him is something I can honestly say I have never felt before, how he turns me on and makes me smile and how I haven't eaten a decent meal in days because my stomach is so full of butterflies. And it all feels so great; really, really great.

But until a very recent point in time, If you told me I would fall for a man I would have laughed at you. But then I graduated college.
Get rid of the notion that an eleven year old cannot be stronger than you, I had a kid of similar age do this to be when I was 16 and your size. I'm pretty sure he was stronger than me, this kid is almost certainly stronger than you.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2012, 08:55:52 PM »
until a very recent point in time, If you told me I would fall for a man I would have laughed at you. But then I graduated college.

:megasmug:

Winds of Pork

• Awards
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2012, 04:41:17 PM »
I mean really, is your life so wrapped up in who you fuck, you'd lose your shit if you became straight?

Probably if you view sexuality as some kind of community you get to join. Tumblr culture.

Looking back on it now, I feel stupid. I feel stupid for jumping to conclusions so quickly, for diving headfirst into the LGBT community and putting my heart and soul into a cause that no longer represents my lifestyle, at least, not the way that it used to.

This makes me wonder how many MTFs will end up feeling this way, people who are heavily influenced by Internet support groups.

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2012, 06:09:32 PM »
"oh you see I only felt heterosexual attraction because of my HORMONES, that doesn't count ok"

lmao

Probably if you view sexuality as some kind of community you get to join. Tumblr culture.

truth

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Anonymous BYOB tfw no gf because jews
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2012, 11:16:45 AM »
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3521167

My younger brother and I haven't always been on the best of terms. He's a rude, anti-intellectual, raging homophobic (to the point where if he even sees any "of the queer" he lets out a muffled yell and flips the channel/crosses the street/averts his gaze), anti-semite with a huge entitlement complex that he has mostly because he makes a lot of money at the Ferrari repair shop he works at. The fact that I'm a liberal art student doesn't help matters either.

For years, my brother has been lording the fact that he makes more money than I do over me and constantly says, even in front of my art-school graduate father, how worthless my degree will be. It's as if the concept of me not caring how much money I make so long as I'm doing what I love is completely alien to him.

I've been really trying to mend bridges with him for the past year and I decided I would go out and splurge a little bit on the christmas presents. I've never had much money so I made my family artwork this christmas, but in addition to that, I got my brother a nice and warm $80 jacket that he needed as well as the swiss army knife that he's been dropping hints at for months. He gave me a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on and a key chain that he got free from work.

After the present opening, his girlfriend comes up to me and says that I shouldn't use the key chain as a key chain. Apparently the one he gave her months before shattered after she tried to put some keys on it and cut her hand.

Sorry to go all e/n but after all this time of us trying to be nicer to each other he just goes right back to not giving a shit. It kinda made this one of the worst christmases ever

Brother status:  :reagan:
Beta status:  :stewart:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:18:57 AM by veteran of forum wars »
Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug: