;

Author Topic: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.  (Read 18103 times)

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • server
    • Awards
Re: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.
« Reply #475 on: November 16, 2017, 01:55:21 PM »
+9
Bitch McTurtle needs to fucking kill himself already.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #476 on: November 16, 2017, 02:06:44 PM »
+5

:hillary2:

Moore with the sick bantz. Liking him more everyday.  :reagan:

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #477 on: November 16, 2017, 02:20:16 PM »
+4
Well, as long as he didn't say "Bring it on"

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #478 on: November 16, 2017, 02:55:22 PM »
+1

Now now now..... to a boomer, writing something in a yearbook is more important than a photo. Like "don't trust anyone over 30" or "down with the draft".

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #479 on: November 16, 2017, 03:06:18 PM »
+8
Its absolutely fucking disgusting to be seeing progs defend Franken today on social media.

These fucks could have their daughters be raped by Joe Biden right in front of their eyes and they'd still rationalize away what they saw.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #480 on: November 16, 2017, 03:15:05 PM »
+15

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #481 on: November 16, 2017, 03:43:59 PM »
+12

This should be made into an official smiley for the forum to represent hypocrite Democrat sex predators.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #482 on: November 16, 2017, 03:54:57 PM »
+21
The dam is breaking.  I'll bet that all of the feminist dangerhairs never imagined that one of the most significant side effects of Trump getting elected would be a legitimate epidemic of sexual harassment and sexual assault seeing the light of day -- for the first time really.  Politicians but especially Democrats, have operated for years without any fear of retribution for wrongdoing.  The fact that Al Franken (as a sitting Senator) posed for a groping picture with a huge smile on his face just goes to show you how nonexistent the risk of exposure has been -- even in the era of the 24-hour news cycle and the internet.  If that is what a guy will do in front of a camera, what is everyone doing when the cameras aren't around?  The answers are starting to bubble to the surface, and I expect that trend to continue until it boils over. 

The citizenry is going to get increasingly desensitized to crazier and crazier accusations.  One of the factors that worked against Pizzagate was the simple fact that it seemed too outlandish to be true.  How many of you have seen Eyes Wide Shut?  I remember after watching that movie thinking how utterly preposterous the occult sex party scene was.  I don't feel that way anymore. 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 04:02:13 PM by Handyman »

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #483 on: November 16, 2017, 04:51:12 PM »
+5

This is how you win.
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #484 on: November 16, 2017, 05:02:21 PM »
+6
Its absolutely fucking disgusting to be seeing progs defend Franken today on social media.

These fucks could have their daughters be raped by Joe Biden right in front of their eyes and they'd still rationalize away what they saw.
It is SOP for liberals to sacrifice their children for points. Remember the faggot with the "I'm sorry" t shirts on him and his son and they were in pillaries to show black people their obeisance? He needed a bullet. One day his son will deliver it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0J7XnbUN5o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0J7XnbUN5o</a>
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #485 on: November 16, 2017, 05:48:04 PM »
+2
I'm having trouble caring or keeping track now
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #486 on: November 16, 2017, 05:59:46 PM »
+13
The dam is breaking.  I'll bet that all of the feminist dangerhairs never imagined that one of the most significant side effects of Trump getting elected would be a legitimate epidemic of sexual harassment and sexual assault seeing the light of day -- for the first time really.  Politicians but especially Democrats, have operated for years without any fear of retribution for wrongdoing.  The fact that Al Franken (as a sitting Senator) posed for a groping picture with a huge smile on his face just goes to show you how nonexistent the risk of exposure has been -- even in the era of the 24-hour news cycle and the internet.  If that is what a guy will do in front of a camera, what is everyone doing when the cameras aren't around?  The answers are starting to bubble to the surface, and I expect that trend to continue until it boils over. 

The citizenry is going to get increasingly desensitized to crazier and crazier accusations.  One of the factors that worked against Pizzagate was the simple fact that it seemed too outlandish to be true.  How many of you have seen Eyes Wide Shut?  I remember after watching that movie thinking how utterly preposterous the occult sex party scene was.  I don't feel that way anymore.

That's because Democrats had the media to protect them.  Now that the media is getting bypassed, they can no longer snuff out these various accusations.

It's definitely a quandary here.  They didn't mind when it was a down and out ((producer)) or a goy but a powerful kike who is at the forefront of pushing the latest and greatest degeneracy?  Whoa, let's pump those brakes!  Let's get all the facts here!  Shitlibs are going to have to try to square that circle which will rub people the wrong way to the point where these accusations start losing their power.  These events are either the most evil and egregious acts of humanity or they're just dumb harmless fun as long as they're mugging for a camera.  Much like last year at the final weeks of the election, libs will send out the Parade of Whores to try to trap Moore while pretending that Hillary was good and decent despite a never ending list of substantiated crimes.  The public will wise up to this latest hysteria and grow more calloused towards angry leftists who want exceptions for those who are politically expedient to do so.

« Reply #487 on: November 16, 2017, 09:05:59 PM »
+19
Al "Grab their breasts, while they rest" Franken
Al "take a snooze, grab her boobs" Franken
Al "creepin' when she's sleepin'" Franken
Al "feminist in the streets rapist in the sheets" Franken.
Al "If she's snoozing then her boobs are for using" Franken
Al "If they do USO, they're ready to go" Franken
Al “it’s nappin time, so I’m doin the crime” Franken
Al "planes are like tubes, so I'm grabbin' boobs" Franken

Pil G. Rim

• Unperson
  • No More Amber Waves Of Grain
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #488 on: November 16, 2017, 09:14:56 PM »
+8
Al "Be A Pal, Grope A Gal" Franken
Al "Takes Pics And Gets Fresh With Chicks" Franken
Al "Chairman Of The Itty Bitty Titty Committee" Franken
Al "Caught In The Headlights" Franken
Al "Weinstein I'm Thankin', My Crank I'm Spankin'" Franken
Al "Live From Minnesota It's Sex Crimes All Night" Franken

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #489 on: November 16, 2017, 09:57:13 PM »
+9
Al "Live From New York, I'm Ready To Pork" Franken
Al "Wearin' A Vest, Grab You Some Breast" Franken
Al "Entertainin' The Troops & Sexual Abuse" Franken

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #490 on: November 16, 2017, 11:18:18 PM »
+7
Al “if she be  sleepin’ Imma be creepin’“ Franken
Al “to be in the show you gon’ be my hoe”Franken
Al “I’m in the senate so let me up in it” Franken”

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #491 on: November 17, 2017, 12:14:19 AM »
+10
Al “I got elected to keep it erected” Franken

Al “I'm up to hijinx while you get 40 winks” Franken

Al “Nipple tweak in your sleep” Franken

Al “I was a lout when she was knocked out” Franken

Al “A chairy event means implied consent” Franken

« Reply #492 on: November 17, 2017, 12:22:38 AM »
+18

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #493 on: November 17, 2017, 12:36:17 AM »
+6
Al "Comedian blabber too beta to grab 'er" Franken

The Elephants Asshole

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #494 on: November 17, 2017, 02:35:20 AM »
+12

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #495 on: November 17, 2017, 10:56:46 AM »
+10

Should be obvious by this point that all the ShitLib Fake News put out during the campaign (pee-pee tape, Miss Universe leering, grab em in the pussy) was Democrats projecting their worst fears onto the God Emperor.

He's a rich and powerful goy, surely he must have the same weaknesses as all the other rich and powerful goys we control! :foundout: