;

Author Topic: Das Rayciss: Finding Racism in Cooking Utensils, Sidewalks, and Salad Dressing  (Read 12972 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
It should be noted that communists hated autists as well because they usually didn't follow the party lines either.

If you want some sort of large collective organization or party that wishes to soak everything in ideology and lies the worst type of person is an autist since they're never part of a collective and they focus in on inconsistancies.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Fuck you, dad! old Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red
    • Awards
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-09/guns-n-roses-appetite-for-destruction-rerelease-song-missing/9742188

This week, Guns N' Roses made a big announcement: they would be reissuing their most famous album, 1987's Appetite For Destruction.

But there was one song among that collection that would not be making the cut this time around: One In A Million.

That might have had something to do with the lyrics.

In the song, singer Axl Rose proudly used a racist epithet to describe black people and said homosexuals — also referred to with a slur — and immigrants "make no sense to me".

Guns N' Roses: racist!
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
"One In A Million" is a fucking awesome song, and it actually makes more sense now than it did in '87.

Immigrants and faggots
They make no sense to me
They come to our country
And think they'll do as they please
Like start some mini-Iran
Or spread some fucking disease
They talk so many God damn ways
It's all Greek to me

Well some say I'm lazy
And others say that's just me
Some say I'm crazy
I guess I'll always be
But it's been such a long time
Since I knew right from wrong
It's all the means to and end, I
I keep it moving along
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards

Lol what in the fuck.

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
Even supposing that's true (I don't know), it's a statement directed at the audience, not reflective of the speaker. So they're calling you an asshole, Joe Biden, not themselves.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards

Lol what in the fuck.

I find it very appropriate that her busted face is the ASL sign for "asshole."

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
Even supposing that's true (I don't know), it's a statement directed at the audience, not reflective of the speaker. So they're calling you an asshole, Joe Biden, not themselves.

Yeah, that's what I don't get. You're not signing "I'm an asshole".
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Let's just start memeing any kind of hand gesture as white supreeeeeeeeeeemacy:

the ok sign = white power
thumbs up = gas the kikes
handshake = kill all trannies
waving hi = hang all niggers

Who knew that being so friendly was so oppressive?

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
I don't even need to explain why finger guns are problematic.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
I don't even need to explain why finger guns are problematic.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
I know a large number of deaf people and let me tell you they’re pretty shit

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
I hear that!

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Drinkin' and Postin' old You can't know! United Statesian Scrooge Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
I hear that!

You are shockingly unfunny, and your pun fell on deaf ears.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
lol this one is good too

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Raycism is to blame for surging STD rates in California:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist
    • Awards

"Who cares?"

"Nothing of value was lost"

"Too bad the cop missed the other one."

His list is way too short

Ossipago

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards

it's cool how these faggots will identify things a right-winger might say in response to their howling as if merely recognising the arguments exist and are usually made by right-wingers mean the arguments must have no merit whatsoever

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards

"Who cares?"

"Nothing of value was lost"

"Too bad the cop missed the other one."

His list is way too short

he also forgot

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgEr_qOnpN4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgEr_qOnpN4</a>

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red
    • Awards

I'm not racist. I have a color printer. :obama:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards