;

Author Topic: The Three Stooges  (Read 888 times)

the sip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
The Three Stooges
« on: November 25, 2017, 10:25:43 PM »
+5
I like The Three Stooges. Am I mischlen or whatever?

Mad at the Internet

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: The Three Stooges
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 10:34:38 AM »
Their kind of slapstick comedy was hilarious to me as a kid. Nowadays, I understand a lot more of the verbal humor than I did as a kid. They did 2 send-ups of Hitler and the Nazis that were pretty funny.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 01:34:19 PM »
+4
I like The Three Stooges. Am I mischlen or whatever?

Oh, a wise guy, eh?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

the sip

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 02:56:45 PM »
+4
good to know im still white thanks guys

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 07:57:56 PM »
+1
WHY I OUGHTTA!!

the sip

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 08:37:51 PM »
Larry, the kikiest of the stooges was also the best. What are we to make of that?

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 10:34:45 PM »
+4
Larry, the kikiest of the stooges was also the best. What are we to make of that?

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

Also

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qjCwNwQ9WE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qjCwNwQ9WE</a>
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

ringer

• Person Of Interest
  • literally who?
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 01:47:52 AM »
+3
Nowadays, I understand a lot more of the verbal humor than I did as a kid.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p68sYaCgQdA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p68sYaCgQdA</a>

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 06:46:45 PM »
I am amazed that the SJWs haven't come after the stooges yet. It is the one area of culture they seem content to let CIS white males have without objection.

the sip

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2017, 07:47:02 PM »
Maybe cuz we're real fucking stupid and simple

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 12:14:49 AM »
+2
SJWs have few issues with anything that doesn't have positive male role models.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2017, 12:16:35 AM »
+1
Maybe cuz we're real fucking stupid and simple

Sometimes that's the smartest thing you can do.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2017, 10:02:07 AM »
+2
I am amazed that the SJWs haven't come after the stooges yet. It is the one area of culture they seem content to let CIS white males have without objection.

Women don't "get" the Three Stooges, so it's probably not really on their "things to fuck up" radar, and there's no real point of entry for them to start fucking it up from the inside. The best they could do is wait for more creeping leftward culture shift and then start asking networks to stop airing it, I guess, but that's not happening.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2017, 10:09:29 AM »
+1
It's not exactly part of the current cultural zeitgeist so there's no way to use it to push the ideology. Only things that are or become popular and thus have a wide potential influence are subject to infiltration.