;

Author Topic: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons  (Read 438623 times)

sikandar

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
Re: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2013, 04:17:45 PM »
+2
I went looking for this article and found this too: http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21598-youth-confusion-summer-camp-for-little-boys/

“I would really love to follow the kids into adulthood and see what kind of relationships they develop. I want to witness the evolution, knowing from where they started and see how life is going to play out for them—hopefully happily—and I think they’re going to have a better transition into adulthood than the generation proceeding them.”

Fucking up these kid's lives is like some kind of game to them
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 04:18:20 PM by sikandar »

PrivilegeChecked

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2013, 06:55:09 PM »
+2
Yeah, it's really fucking terrible and is pretty much exhibit "A" in the case against LGBT adoption. I won't advocate violence, but those bitches have got it coming.

Rosie O'Donnel was on CNN a while ago spouting off about how progressive it is that gays can freely adopt kids now. Then she finished up with "and isn't it just great that all my daughters ended up identifying as lesbians just like their parents!".
One reason pedophiles aren't allowed around children is that it's an accepted fact that most of them were exposed to pedophilia as children themselves. Yet when it comes to gays SJW's can't wait to hand them over so they can 'experience alternative lifestyles'.

Coyote Attic

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2013, 08:43:50 PM »
This is probably the right place for this: David Reimer It's pretty sad.

For the first thirty years after Dr. Money's initial report that the reassignment had been a success, Dr. Money's view of the malleability of gender became the dominant viewpoint among physicians and doctors, reassuring them that sexual reassignment was the correct decision in certain instances, resulting in thousands of sexual reassignments.

And we can see how well *that* turned out for poor David Reimer.

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2013, 10:41:38 PM »
+3
Goddamn I wish I'd logged in earlier so all this didn't hit me at once, this is industrial grade :stonk: . How the fuck did a court anywhere accept that as a violation of human rights? Did the kid testify?

:freud: Billy, the court has been told that you identify as a girl. Is this correct?
 :bieber:  I'M IRON MAN WITH DRAGON POWER, I HAVE SIX LEGO IRON MANS IN MY HOUSE
 :freud: Give this young man Iron Man hormone injections! It's a human rights issue!

Also, it was briefly mentioned earlier, but that Bozo the Clown/troon couple from earlier were the main suspects in last year's wave of bomb threats at the University of Pittsburgh. That article makes it sound like there were just a few...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/transgender-couple-eyed-university-pittsburgh-bomb-threats-article-1.1063186

Seamus Johnston, 22, and his wife Katherine Anne McCloskey, 56, were subpoenaed to appear before a federal grand jury on Tuesday, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports. The pair learned last Wednesday they were being investigated over the threats, which have occurred nearly 100 times since February.

This lazy-eyed troon is begging to become an emoticon:

« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 10:42:25 PM by Heteroflexible Genderfree »

sikandar

• Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2013, 11:06:40 PM »
+1
Dr. Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements," with David playing the bottom role.[4] David Reimer painfully recalled that, as a child, he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks."[4] Dr. Money forced David, in another sexual position, to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top.[4] Dr. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections."[4] On at "least one occasion," Dr. Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities.[4] Dr. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity."[4]

What the actual fuck

PrivilegeChecked

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2013, 11:20:40 PM »
+1
Dr. Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements," with David playing the bottom role.[4] David Reimer painfully recalled that, as a child, he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks."[4] Dr. Money forced David, in another sexual position, to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top.[4] Dr. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections."[4] On at "least one occasion," Dr. Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities.[4] Dr. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity."[4]

:christina: This has been going on since the 60's. What are you? Some homophobic bigot?  Get with the times you prude.
 :obammy: "I support this behavior and always have so long as it has been a key issue in acquiring votes from the liberal community"

What the actual fuck

PrivilegeChecked

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2013, 11:28:40 PM »
Anyone remember Obamas stance on gay marriage before it was popular?

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2013, 12:07:21 AM »
+1
:jesse: Could there be a reason you rarely see attractive people doing this shit?

:stonk: God damn, it reads like the plot of a horror movie.

That's a kid those two lesbian jews adopted.

6millionwasntenough.txt

sikandar

• Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2013, 12:22:48 AM »
They had to adopt a white kid  :parsons:

An Faggot

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2013, 05:04:40 AM »
+7
More troon kids - we are the 1.6%!!:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/for-transgender-kids-and-their-parents-finding-support-at-school-can-be-a-particular-challenge

"There's a realization that it's not a phase or something that's ending when the preschooler gets to kindergarten," says Kevin Gogin, the program manager for school health programs at the San Francisco Unified School District, which recently added a transgender category in student health surveys. The survey found that 1.6 percent of high school students and 1 percent of middle school students identified as transgender or gender variant. Elementary students weren't in the survey, but Gogin says the district has seen more young transgender and gender variant students, too.

It's the groovy new scene, and all the hep kids are feeling the vibe.  Just like previous generations sipped sodas at the malt shop, today's tweens choose to inject mystery estrogen from China.  Where their grandparents would bop at the sock hop, today's pre-teens lop their cocks off.  The kids have a saying: "shoot up, chop off, troon out.". It's a really beautiful thing, bigot, and the fact that 50% of these kids will attempt suicide just shows how much more work all the cismonsters have to do to convince them how brave and wise this lifestyle is.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 05:15:07 AM by An Faggot »

An Faggot

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2013, 05:39:19 AM »
+3
Seriously tho, if we can pull that 1.6% figure up to even 5%, our economic future is set.  You need to figure that's like $100,000 for each transition, plus yearly maintenance costs - dilation, fivehead sculpting, voice lessons, etc.  Paid for by lots of new jobs spreading tolerance to the cis scum, explaining how every second of the ~500 million years since sexual reproduction evolved is like a slavery holocaust of transphobic bullycide needing reparations, reeducation, and guilty prostrations.  Then, when their glorious transbodies collapse under the strain of black market hormones, mutilation surgery, STDs, and Mountain Dew Code Red, it will create lots of great low-skilled taxpayer-funded jobs caring for them  ... perfect jobs for America's previous morally superior caste:

Tranny: Now, Tyrone, I'm going need a sponge bath today.  Please pay special attention to the suppurating wounds around my dainty lady-scrotum, for I ...

Tyrone: Bitch shut the fuck up!  Where's yo fucking jewelry at, ho?  Necklaces and diamonds an' shit?  Listen you crazy white cunt, how come there's nothing in yo valuables drawer cept these mothafucking anime scrolls?

Tranny: *blushes*  I'm passing!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 10:24:15 AM by An Faggot »

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2013, 06:15:36 PM »
"shoot up, chop off, troon out."

hahaha  :reagan:

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Sasstronaut You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2013, 06:40:32 PM »
imo gays should be able to adopt if they're not bad people

gay culture can be fucking awful and a bad influence on kids but the same applies to plenty of straight people so...

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2013, 07:47:26 PM »
imo gays should be able to adopt if they're not bad people

gay culture can be fucking awful and a bad influence on kids but the same applies to plenty of straight people so...

someone post that side by side of the Australian headline reading TWO DADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE and then the other with the faces fuzzed out and the GAY MOLESTATION HORROR STORY with the same picture

Cisnormative Commando

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2013, 09:21:09 PM »
+3
What in the actual fuck. Hopefully these kids will grow up, realize how fucked up their "parents" are, and kill them and themselves murder/suicide style.

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards

dd0sed

• Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2013, 03:29:59 AM »
+7
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_syndrome_by_proxy

The name "Münchausen syndrome by proxy" is derived from Münchausen syndrome, but it is important to distinguish one from the other, as they describe very different (but related) conditions. People with Münchausen syndrome have a profound need to assume the sick role, and will exaggerate complaints, falsify tests, and/or self-inflict illnesses.[6] MSbP perpetrators, by contrast, are willing to fulfill their need for positive attention by hurting their own child, thereby assuming the sick role by proxy. At times, they are also able to assume the hero role and garner still more positive attention, by appearing to care for and save their child.

I am literally mad on the Internet right now.

That family is a rabbit hole of pure mental dysfunction and child abuse, it's honestly hard to know where to begin. There's plenty of indication the mother caused her daughter brain damage by refusing to properly treat her RSV, and instead opted for an "alternative healer". This was documented more extensively on a blog entitled "fourtimesthefun" which is currently down (but is still linked on this other blog entry), easily confirmed by public posts she made in 2006. She even had the nerve to put together an indiegogo campaign to pay for medical care of her daughter's disabilities that SHE caused.

On top of the brain damaged daughter and tranny son, she also plopped out 2 autists: http://visionarymom.com/an-interview-with-kathryn-mathis/

I am a mom of 4 amazing, wonderful, awesome children (and one on the way!).  Dakota is 5 1/2 years old and has Autism. Coy, Max, and Lily are 3 1/2 year old triplets. Coy is our special little neuro-typical child. Max is also on the Autism spectrum. Lily had a very bad brain injury as a 4 month old and is about like having a 1-2 month old baby, but is so much fun (and feisty!).  I work full time at home as Lily’s nurse as well as being a professional photographer outside the home. My husband, Jeremy, is a full time student at two colleges and should be done with school in Spring 2012.

What would you say your big dream is?

To be successful and happy with where I’m at. I have big business aspirations that I will be overjoyed when I eventually get them all done, no matter how long it takes.  My big big dream is to become known as THE newborn photographer to go to. To have people fly from other states for me or fly me to them, because they love my work that much.

Their tranny son has been celebrated as a breakthrough in "trans rights" with Colorado courts ruling in favor of him being able to use the girl's restroom at his school. Just google around, he's become a virtual trans rights icon at this point. Look at all the notes on this tumbr post, from a blog entitled "STFU, Conservatives!" no less:

This is Coy Mathis, a transgender 6 year old living in Colorado. It just so happens that my brother is in her class at Eagleside Elementary School in Fountain, Colorado. When I asked my brother how he felt about Coy he said, “She’s got really cool hair and we play on the slides at recess.” I asked what he thought about Coy’s decision to be a girl and he said, “She is a girl. She just got the wrong body on accident.” How is a 6 year old more understanding and accepting of her than many of the adults at Eagleside Elementary?

A better question to ask would be how can so many adults would be so willing to swallow the "plight" of a woman who caused permanent brain damage to one of her children by not treating her for an easily preventable illness? This is very easily verifiable information, yet this insane cunt (along with her castrated goon husband- notice how he never says a word in virtually all of their interviews) is allowed to parade her son around as an up and coming civil rights figure, and the courts bend over for her no less. If you're really so apprehensive about calling her enabling of her son Coy "child abuse" or what he has a "mental illness", why not the daughter who's life she ruined? But I guess that might raise too many questions about the kind of "parenting" that would lead to a kid like Coy, and especially in the case of his autistic siblings- how likely is it for 2 young parents (autism is seen much more frequently in older couples) to produce TWO autistic kids, and a tranny to boot? You'd have a pretty clear case study of the kind of genetic factors that would lead to transgenderism and the kind of parental arrangement that would allow such fucked up people to have children, but that's all better left unsaid in modern discourse.

When I learned all of this, I genuinely considered looking into whether Kathryn Mathis could be investigated for child abuse/neglect, but even putting aside the personal hurdles on my end that would entail, I don't know how much anyone could do without major legal or organizational backing. This freak show of a family has plenty of support in the public eye, to say nothing of the legal aspect, and any genuine examination of their "parenting" likely wouldn't end well for whoever pushes for it on their own. Hopefully Coy, as he matures, might realize the kind of abuse he and his siblings have ultimately been subjected to, but for now, it's a lost cause. Here you have one of the clearest examples imaginable of the kind of damage the latest social justice craze on the part of liberals has wrought- the sacrificing of children's well being, the proliferation of mentally disabled and imbalanced children (not that I advocate "eugenics", but I'd say whatever trajectory that not only led such screwed up people to come together, but have this many damaged kids unchecked is tied in with everything else we're seeing) and ultimately, a child's life in the case of their daughter Lily. What kind of fucked up society allows shit like this to go on?

Oh, right- modern America.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 02:01:51 PM by dd0sed »

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2013, 10:53:25 AM »
+1

this goddamn thread.  i swear ta christ, everyone in these articles should be crushed between large stones.

Goddamnit E/N.

New Feminist Jihad

• Unperson
  • Awards Рашка Odin and Thor Ave Maria Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2013, 11:13:13 AM »
The part that really bothers me about that blog post is this: “She is a girl. She just got the wrong body on accident.”
How does that mean anything coming from the mouth of a 6 year old?
How does one get a body on accident?
Maybe it just got the wrong brain on accident? Better replace it with a man-brain!

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2013, 11:33:39 AM »
Caving to a childs every whim is required of all parents these days. Imagine if he spanked the child for throwing a tantrum?
http://nypost.com/2013/11/07/psychologist-called-dad-unfit-parent-for-refusing-son-mcdonalds-suit/

dd0sed

• Awards
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2013, 02:00:23 PM »
+6
I forgot the blog entry I linked to contained much of the information from that fourtimesthefun blog- I'd go back and edit, but the info from it deserves a post all on it's own:

If you haven't seen the news today, the world is all a flutter about the 6 year old, transgendered, triplet boy, who identifies with being a girl instead of a boy, and was denied access to the first grade girls' bathroom, so mom is filing a lawsuit against the school district

I'm going to weigh in on this, because I've "known" this mom online for six years and I've got some perspective on this story, given the background information I am privy to. 

My opinion, based on my knowledge, is the mom of this child is a fame-seeking attention whore, who will stop at nothing to prove how edgy and non-mainstream she is, even at the expense of her child's privacy.  I "met" her online six years ago when she came to the Triplet Connection and made a huge ruckus because she  was dead-set on homebirthing her "natural" triplets in a kiddie pool in her living room.  I thought she was a faker, so I immediately set out to see if she was real, or not, where I discovered that she didn't, in fact, have "natural" triplets.  She had ordered clomid from Mexico, and gotten pregnant using non-prescribed fertility drugs.  Here's her post about that.  It's still public all these years later. Her name is Kathryn.

So that was my first encounter with her. She did actually successfully homebirth her natural children in her living room in a kiddie pool and she became a sensation in the Birthing Communities and Natural Parenting communities.

When her children were 3 months old, they contracted RSV.  I'll let this commenter on CNN explain what happened next.

I was actually following the live blogging at the time and needless to say, I was heartbroken.

She then became well-known for having a special needs child and had/has a very large following.  Then I lost track of her, until all of sudden she popped up in my radar two months ago when it was brought to my attention that her son was now a girl and she was going to sue the school district.  I said two months ago, "Mark my words, she'll be on national TV."

And sure enough, here she is, on national TV.  How did I know this?  Because she must be the center of attention and remain non-mainstream and make sure she's edgy and understanding.  It's the way she works.  Is her kid actually transgendered?  Who knows at that age.  Time will tell.

Here's the one thing I can say with 100 percent accuracy... if your parents take you on national television at six years old and make you a public spectacle before the ENTIRE WORLD, you will likely need therapy in the future, regardless if you are a boy or girl.  Guaranteed.  I'm not even going to argue about the validity of the claim because once you take a private family matter public, you are not doing it for the best interest of your family. You are doing it for yourself because you want 1. Money, 2. Fame, 3. Attention.

If this ends up being a documentary or reality television show, you heard it here first.

And going off "Münchausen syndrome by proxy", this is from the interview I linked earlier:

What did you want to be when you grew up? How does your real life today compare?

Interestingly enough, I wanted to be a Neonatologist that specialized in special needs babies. While I’m not a Dr, I did end up in the health care field and work 24/7 with my special needs kiddos. I also dedicate part of my photography business to volunteer photography of special needs children, infants in the NICU, and terminal (or passed) children.

Yeah, that is interesting- dreamed of working with special needs children, and ended up with FOUR of them. (but I guess we can just scratch Coy from that- he was only born with the wrong body, his only "need" is to be treated for what he really is- a girl! :smug:)

So yeah- easily accessibile, verifiable evidence, floating around for years (though sadly, it seems as though she's since deleted her blog documenting her daughter's "struggle" with RSV), that came to a head again while this lunatic was parading her 6 year old in drag around for the world that should have had CPS smashing down doors, and instead the media gives her universal praise, the courts give into her, setting a precedent for even more cases like her crossdressing son, and has now been graced with a glowing, multi-page article in the Rolling Stone.

And this is the family in question, AKA the face of true progressivism in modern America:

This country can't burn fast enough.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 06:43:23 PM by dd0sed »

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2013, 10:47:29 PM »
+13
Wish I was going to be around to read the history books in the future about this period.  Call it "The Age of Poisoned Thought".

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2013, 07:04:48 AM »
+12
Wish I was going to be around to read the history books in the future about this period.  Call it "The Age of Poisoned Thought".

Well what do you know, I happen to have a copy of that book on my shelf:

In the 2010s and 2020s, at the height of the craze for these fashions, it has been estimated that upwards of 4,000 boys were castrated annually in the service of diversity.[11] Many came from poor homes and were castrated by their parents in the hope that their child might become famous and lift them from poverty (this was the case with Coy Mathis). There are, though, records of some young boys asking to be operated on to preserve their youthful feminine looks (e.g. Kim Petras, who was from a wealthy family: his grandmother gave him the income from two beer breweries to pay for his studies[12]). Petras was also typical of many transsexuals in being famous for tantrums on and off-stage, and for amorous adventures with rich ladies.[13] Some, as described by their www.tumblr.com web-logs, preferred men (rich or otherwise).[14] Modern endocrinology would suggest that the transsexual's much-vaunted sexual prowess was more the stuff of legend than reality – in addition to lacking a natural hormonal (but not a socio-psychological) sex drive, a transsexual's artificial genitalia will not become wet or erect on their own.[15] Only a small percentage of boys castrated to achieve diversity had successful careers in the liberal media; the better "also-rans" prostituted themselves or performed in pornography, but because of their marked appearance and their severe psychological problems, there was little room for them in society outside a freak-show context.[16]

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2013, 02:47:30 AM »
Did she keep her poison out of the other son's mind because he was resistant, because she hadn't yet realized the attention-getting potential of troon toddlers, or because she wants to set him up as some kind of villain later on in this poor kid's story? Ten years and twelve books later, is he going to be some straight breeder calling Coy a faggot and misgendering him?

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2013, 12:28:00 PM »
+5
:jesse: Could there be a reason you rarely see attractive people doing this shit?

RIFFLERAFFLE: ORIGINS
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."