;

Author Topic: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons  (Read 515180 times)

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
Re: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons
« Reply #4350 on: May 04, 2017, 01:42:35 AM »
+3
the chromosomes picture is 100% fake but they edited out another !problematic! gender related segment which you can find on youtube.

re: mike rowe: more importantly, mike rowe isn't claiming to be a scientific fucking authority and saying we should imprison people
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4351 on: May 04, 2017, 07:29:50 PM »
+13
Mike Rowe will shove his arm up a horse's ass in order to demonstrate an uncomfortable, but integral part of our previously horse-driven economy.  Democratic mayors want Syrian and Somalian refugees putting their entire arms up your families ass.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4352 on: May 04, 2017, 08:10:33 PM »
+10
the chromosomes picture is 100% fake

Wrong, dumbass brain-damaged troon faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPR-4zbnVI

9 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpLxMrY2MSU

5 seconds in.

Now...

:killyourself:
Fuck signatures.

Al Sharptons merkin crabs

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4353 on: May 04, 2017, 11:56:09 PM »
+3
Didn't you put wow on ignore for a reason? Why would you reply to him?

Hip Hop OS

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #4354 on: May 05, 2017, 04:20:35 AM »
+9
Psycho Dad is just as addicted to bad attention as the troons he fancies are.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4355 on: May 05, 2017, 06:53:40 AM »
+4

Wanted to see what the asshole said about the Bill Nye bullshit. He delivered.

You're fucked up, you sound like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.
Fuck signatures.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4356 on: May 05, 2017, 08:17:19 PM »
+8

:myecred:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #4357 on: May 08, 2017, 07:33:48 AM »
   [I have always been sensitive to my wife's hormonal states, meaning I could feel the onset of her period and her ovulation. I could feel both about 48 hours before it happened. When she gave birth to our second daughter, I began lactating. I went to bed ( the evening my wife and new daughter came home) with man boobs and woke up with surprisingly nice breasts, that were leaking. A lot. Concerned that something was wrong, we called her gyno and he saw me right away. Strange moment when when Mr. A was called back for his exam! As far as the Dr. could tell, everything was as normal as it could be, for a lactating male. As a precaution, due to the pituitary producing the prolactin and an unexplained seizure in my past, he wanted an MRI done. All was well. The Dr said my milk was nutritious, the fat,sugar and protein contents were normal, I could breast feed.
 midlife crisis tranny phase [08|May 07:25 AM]:   My wife was against it. Totally. I think if I hadn't been TG, she would have been ok with it. I pumped milk a few times for a few days, hoping to keep things going, but she didn't give in and I dried up after a week or so. I really enjoyed the feeling using the pump, it is very relaxing. On several occasions, when the baby cried, I could feel the milk in my breasts being let down. The process was amazing. That my male body was able to change so I could feed my child was incredible. But I am sure the amazement would have been lost if I had to be the one feeding the baby whenever she was hungry - when it became a chore. This is my only experience with a breast pump, and it was very pleasant!]

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,217417.0.html
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #4358 on: May 08, 2017, 07:34:44 AM »
+1

Wanted to see what the asshole said about the Bill Nye bullshit. He delivered.

You're fucked up, you sound like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

lol he made a little gay sig then took me off ignore
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
  • Awards Faggot Actual Person of Color! Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4359 on: May 08, 2017, 07:40:39 AM »
+1
I know one person who apparently has gone from a flat male chest to a C-cup attaching everything from plastic funnels to fishbowls to her chest.
I love being being on the breast pump for other reasons than boob enlargement or inducing lactation.

After a stressful day, I love to dress up, then open up my top and slip my pumps on my nipples. I love the gentle suction, and I feel so relaxed, feminine and submissive. I get immense pleasure from feeling so vulnerable.

At the end of the evening, I am often very sore but very titty, and love to have to slip nursing pads into my bra before bed.

Does anybody else get this totally submissive feeling? 

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4360 on: May 08, 2017, 04:00:56 PM »
+12
"Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy..."
        :say:
 :adam:      :drew:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #4361 on: May 08, 2017, 09:05:24 PM »
+10
I know one person who apparently has gone from a flat male chest to a C-cup attaching everything from plastic funnels to fishbowls to her chest.
I love being being on the breast pump for other reasons than boob enlargement or inducing lactation.

After a stressful day, I love to dress up, then open up my top and slip my pumps on my nipples. I love the gentle suction, and I feel so relaxed, feminine and submissive. I get immense pleasure from feeling so vulnerable.

At the end of the evening, I am often very sore but very titty, and love to have to slip nursing pads into my bra before bed.

This totally isn't a disgusting fetish it's a legitimate lifestyle that needs to be normalized.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4362 on: May 08, 2017, 09:09:23 PM »
+6

Am I reading that right? A dude with lactating tits who uses breast pumps and wears bras?

:bert:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb5IZ8Mni3I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb5IZ8Mni3I</a>
Fuck signatures.

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #4363 on: May 09, 2017, 02:43:50 AM »
i can only imagine what kind of horror show a 68 year old man's C cup breasts from stretching them with funnels look like
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4364 on: May 09, 2017, 03:29:51 AM »
+3
i can only imagine what kind of horror show a 68 year old man's C cup breasts from stretching them with funnels look like
This is one of the things where it seems like transgenders' brains just shut down for self-protection; aging is going to fuck them up the ass harder than any of their johns ever could, even the ones who could come close to passing for a few years in their youth.

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #4365 on: May 09, 2017, 03:59:38 AM »
+1
This is one of the things where it seems like transgenders' brains just shut down for self-protection; aging is going to fuck them up the ass harder than any of their johns ever could, even the ones who could come close to passing for a few years in their youth.

that's what suicide's for  :twisted:
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
  • Awards Faggot Actual Person of Color! Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4366 on: May 09, 2017, 04:31:10 AM »
+1

Am I reading that right? A dude with lactating tits who uses breast pumps and wears bras?

I don't think he's actually lactating—he explains his weirdness pathological perversion himself much better than I can:

I get "caught" on a more or less daily basis, as I often dress when indoors and then go out into the yard to empty rubbish etc.

The neighbours know I am a man, but often sight me in heels, stockings, see through top & bra etc. I have had much in the way of a reaction, but I know that they know!

My real secret is that I have a breast fetish. I want to grow my boobs and express milk.

My real exposure was when I ordered a parcel and it was delivered next door. When I went to collect it, on the label it was clearly stated: "dual electric breast pump"!

How did I feel? I pumped myself sore. 

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #4367 on: May 09, 2017, 04:36:06 AM »
you can lactate on hormones but in addition to sparkle's quote those quotes were pulled from their crossdresser board
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
    • Awards
« Reply #4368 on: May 09, 2017, 06:11:42 AM »
+1
I have been caught by my sister years ago, my wife at first, my neighbor, my son, but later found panties hidden in his room stolen from his girlfriends and mine even.

One night when a girlfriend and her daughter was at my place, her daughter was telling us she did not have any clean panties to wear the next day. Her mother told her to not wear any, but she kept on, I told them both to follow me and went in my room opened a bottom drawer and said choose. This might have seemed bold, but mother and daughter were sleeping in the same bed at their place becuae they lived at her parents.

Moderator edit: Content in violation of Terms of Service removed
Love the story. I dressed in my mothers girdle, stockings and bras starting at age 14. Then my sisters panties, bras, clothes, heels. Dressed completely in my sisters clothes once and showed her. Then years later when I stayed with my mother, I would go out at night, dress in the car then go places like adult theaters or meet my bi girlfriend and my mother would always ask where I went. So one night I got fully dressed at home and walked into the living room to show her. She was getting old and asked who I was. She did not believe me! It felt good to finally show her however.

Then started wearing wife's panties. She liked it!

Moderator edit: Content in violation of Terms of Service removed

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4369 on: May 09, 2017, 06:30:02 AM »
+9
"Then I told them to follow me, and I took them to the back room where I was sewing my latest woman-skin dress..."
Fuck signatures.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #4370 on: May 09, 2017, 08:31:25 AM »

:facepalm:

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
    • Awards
« Reply #4371 on: May 09, 2017, 04:08:33 PM »
+3
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,222671.0.html

Satin White G-String(wearing them now) Makes me feel feminine and naughty.

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #4372 on: May 09, 2017, 05:17:41 PM »
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,222671.0.html

Satin White G-String(wearing them now) Makes me feel feminine and naughty.

i'm too lazy to make an account, but go through that guy's post history. he posts all these hilarious stories about his wife or whatever accepting his crossdressing. his wife not-so-subtly hates his dresses and he's constantly posting the not very subtle ways she expresses that his fashion sense is shit.
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
    • Awards
« Reply #4373 on: May 09, 2017, 07:49:33 PM »
+2
You can't check post history directly without an account and at least 15 posts. You can, however, search posts with his username and the keyword "wife".

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #4374 on: May 10, 2017, 04:17:37 AM »
this is now The Susans.org Megathread Part 1: I just want my dad back :(
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский