;

Author Topic: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons  (Read 461766 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Texan Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons
« Reply #4400 on: May 16, 2017, 06:30:47 PM »
+7
Did they just assume Hansi's gender?

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #4401 on: May 16, 2017, 09:52:47 PM »
+1
 The Assigned Male faggot is taking out my 4chan Facebook groups.  :lolno:

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

wow but even gayer

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Autistic Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Twitter - @EveryThotCounts
    • Awards
« Reply #4402 on: May 18, 2017, 11:44:31 PM »
+1

potential child abuse

My wife and I took in a transgendered teen and she loves it at our place.Her name is Stephanie and is 16 years old.She is glad my wife and I are there for her.Knows I am a fulltime crossdresser.Learned Stephanie felt she is really a girl at age 7 and does see a therapist.Her bio parents were non accepting of this and did kick her in December.Basically said she is not allowed in anymore.Stephanie did come out in December and doing better.A family friend told us about her and knew we had the huge heart to take her in.Good news is Stephanie does go on the HRT next week and she is excited about it.My wife and I see a huge change since we took her in this month.Plus we are in the process of adopting her as well.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:26:30 AM by Assigned Aryan »

wow but even gayer

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Autistic Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #4403 on: May 19, 2017, 12:27:11 AM »
+7
broken dreams, broken buttholes

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4404 on: May 19, 2017, 10:21:53 AM »
+3
Fucking hell that's a lot of lingerie ol Choper McCock mentioned up there is buying! What actual, biological, woman even buys that much lingerie? Sure, bitches be shoppin but they usually come home with mostly clothing!

That's like a guy having 2 pairs of pants, 3 t-shirts, a button-down and 60 pairs of undies.

NOPE! Not fetishizing femininity at all! No siree!  :tuss:

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • u w0t m8
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #4405 on: May 19, 2017, 10:43:14 AM »
+8
Why do I suspect none of these dudes want what women actually wear everyday, which is the 100% cotton stuff you buy in an 8-pack at target or walmart.

wow but even gayer

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #4406 on: May 19, 2017, 10:43:45 AM »
+2
NOPE! Not fetishizing femininity at all! No siree!  :tuss:

Start with some girly panties or lingerie and see where it takes you  :stonk:

wow but even gayer

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #4407 on: May 19, 2017, 10:47:52 AM »
+1

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
  • Awards Faggot Actual Person of Color! Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4408 on: May 19, 2017, 11:58:15 AM »
+4
God damn. That chick with her pervert addict spouse was gut-wrenching. I wonder how Susans would have responded to the reverse scenario though—a husband upset at his wife expressing FtM desires. Would they still have been as dismissive?

"u/Potatoprincessa" — potato indeed.
Does anyone else get a boner when they put on red lipstick? Maybe I need more spiro.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4409 on: May 19, 2017, 12:46:35 PM »
+5
I felt bad for her til I saw her buried lede about being a wiccan  bdsm dungeon master. Then I was all
:stiles:
I am a lifelong physically disabled person and I happily identify as “disabled”, a part of the “disability rights movement” and when I am with other disabled people, I call myself a “crip”.

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Scrooge old Better dead than red United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4410 on: May 19, 2017, 01:16:22 PM »
+6
I remember back in SASS days we had a thread on some broad with an ask/tell thread who was some sort of dominatrix or something and talked about herself and her situation like she was the sexiest woman ever and she was being worshiped by these super good looking dudes groveling at her feet, and then surprise surprise she was a big fat sow who had a boring office job that she'd wear ren faire style dresses to and shit, and her 'subs' turned out to be exactly one noodle armed manlet with bad skin.

I can't be the only one who remembers this, right?

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Texan Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4411 on: May 19, 2017, 01:42:44 PM »
+12
I remember back in SASS days we had a thread on some broad with an ask/tell thread who was some sort of dominatrix or something and talked about herself and her situation like she was the sexiest woman ever and she was being worshiped by these super good looking dudes groveling at her feet, and then surprise surprise she was a big fat sow who had a boring office job that she'd wear ren faire style dresses to and shit, and her 'subs' turned out to be exactly one noodle armed manlet with bad skin.

I can't be the only one who remembers this, right?

I promise this story is going somewhere pertinent:

Like 15 years ago (fake edit: holy shit it was in September of 2000) Opie & Anthony did one of their "AFRO" super-shows with Ron & Fez, and the gimmick of that particular show was giving R&F guy Paul-O an enema and then having him try to hold it in while comedians (and everybody else in the room) tried to make him laugh. They had on a pair of real dominatrixes to do stuff to Paul-O including whipping him and riding him around like a horse, and they were supposed to be the ones responsible for the enema because they had experience and it was deemed to be the least gay way of doing it.

Well, about 40 minutes into the show Opie had arrived in-studio. When he sat down in front of a mic he made a quick joke about one of the girls like "Hey look, it's Joey Ramone."

She started to cry. The dominatrix started to cry and left the studio because a shock jock tossed a single off-the-cuff insult at her as he was sitting down to actually do the show. The other dominatrix got pissed, and they eventually coaxed them both back in and it turned into an argument. Opie and Anthony ended up trying to explain to these broads that just because they're dominatrixes, that doesn't mean all men are into it or want to be ~dominated~, and basically every man in the room was baffled that a single joke was enough to set her off that badly. The whole thing is a train wreck of great radio, and somebody put the entire 4 hour episode on Youtube.

The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #4412 on: May 19, 2017, 04:57:07 PM »
+5

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
  • Awards Faggot Actual Person of Color! Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4413 on: May 19, 2017, 05:29:49 PM »
+1
I like how the blacked out faces and names make an F for "furfag". Cause I get the feeling that knob-dicked weirdo is a sissyfur or whatever you call it.

Just a feeling.
Does anyone else get a boner when they put on red lipstick? Maybe I need more spiro.

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4414 on: May 19, 2017, 05:41:44 PM »
+7

potential child abuse

My wife and I took in a transgendered teen and she loves it at our place.Her name is Stephanie and is 16 years old.She is glad my wife and I are there for her.Knows I am a fulltime crossdresser.Learned Stephanie felt she is really a girl at age 7 and does see a therapist.Her bio parents were non accepting of this and did kick her in December.Basically said she is not allowed in anymore.Stephanie did come out in December and doing better.A family friend told us about her and knew we had the huge heart to take her in.Good news is Stephanie does go on the HRT next week and she is excited about it.My wife and I see a huge change since we took her in this month.Plus we are in the process of adopting her as well.

Stop leaking the mod forum
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4415 on: May 19, 2017, 09:33:50 PM »
+3
Oh Jesus Hernandez Christ.

brb going to stab eyeballs out with fork
Fuck signatures.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4416 on: May 19, 2017, 10:15:42 PM »

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4417 on: May 20, 2017, 04:26:32 AM »
+6

there is no way that dude isn't a child molester
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #4418 on: May 20, 2017, 08:13:51 AM »
+5
:razor:
Why is that guy allowed to walk around in public?!

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #4419 on: May 20, 2017, 10:31:40 AM »
+14
Apparently according to the Kiwi Farms transgender children parent's thread there are parents of troons out there worried about their chidren's fertility in the future after downing tons of life altering hormones.

:burnslol:

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4420 on: May 20, 2017, 11:47:35 AM »
+4
In 50 years, we're going to look back on treatment of autogynophiles (troons) with sex-change surgery the same way we look back on treating regular insane people with lobotomy.

the reason lobotomies fell off in popularity is primarily because of the rise of anti-psychotic medications being discovered and entering usage -- not because of a society coming to terms with the idea that irrevocably destroying brain tissue was perhaps not the greatest way to solve a problem.

I read a while ago that electroshock therapy is actually highly effective and safe, and it unfairly got a bad rep from One flew over the cuckoo's nest. Is there any truth in that?

yes, it absolutely is. it's generally used for extreme depression cases, and performed while the patient is under anesthesia.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #4421 on: May 20, 2017, 04:39:26 PM »
+5
Apparently according to the Kiwi Farms transgender children parent's thread there are parents of troons out there worried about their chidren's fertility in the future after downing tons of life altering hormones.

And not, you know, the wave of murder-suicides coming down the pipe in about 15 years.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4422 on: May 20, 2017, 10:31:48 PM »
+12

Usernames:
My Son's Barren Womb
My Daughter's Low Sperm Count

URANIUM CURES HIPPIES

• Enemy Of The State
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Deplorables On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4423 on: May 21, 2017, 05:14:49 AM »
+6

And not, you know, the wave of murder-suicides coming down the pipe in about 15 years.

Knowing how it worked out for John Money, expect the parents to be remembered as pioneers of new societal standards.

Bartnopolis

• Enemy Of The State
  • It's good to want things.
  • Awards You can't know! Anonymous Fascist Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4424 on: May 21, 2017, 06:17:51 AM »
+1
In 50 years, we're going to look back on treatment of autogynophiles (troons) with sex-change surgery the same way we look back on treating regular insane people with lobotomy.

the reason lobotomies fell off in popularity is primarily because of the rise of anti-psychotic medications being discovered and entering usage -- not because of a society coming to terms with the idea that irrevocably destroying brain tissue was perhaps not the greatest way to solve a problem.

I read a while ago that electroshock therapy is actually highly effective and safe, and it unfairly got a bad rep from One flew over the cuckoo's nest. Is there any truth in that?

yes, it absolutely is. it's generally used for extreme depression cases, and performed while the patient is under anesthesia.

I reckon that some tumblr sadtrain that I trolled super hard about an year ago or so actually did electroshock therapy and seemingly came out of it even more psychotic than before. He called the procedure a "sham" when I mocked him over it lol. Just how effective electroshock is, and what is the success/failure ratio for it?