;

Author Topic: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons  (Read 461763 times)

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2013, 03:01:24 PM »
Did she keep her poison out of the other son's mind because he was resistant, because she hadn't yet realized the attention-getting potential of troon toddlers, or because she wants to set him up as some kind of villain later on in this poor kid's story? Ten years and twelve books later, is he going to be some straight breeder calling Coy a faggot and misgendering him?
Blocks didn't exist 10 years ago. Now they do, so this is a thing, as well as this tragic story posted on Yahoo today.
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/schools-humiliating-kids-punish-parents-160100515.html
10 years ago this wouldn't been a life lesson to the kid to make sure he has enough money. Now it's some kind of tragedy.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2013, 02:33:18 AM »
The fuck? If a student didn't have lunch money when I was in school, you know what the lady at the cash register would do? Shrug and fucking say "Oh well, remember to bring it tomorrow please" and maybe, if she was in a 'holding them to it' mood, write their name down to remind her to get 2x the $1.10 the next day from them. If not, she'd likely just forget about it if it wasn't a habit they were in. Or, shit, one of the adults nearby would pull out the money and tell them not to worry about it.

Of course, that only applies to someone just getting a regular lunch. If they loaded up on cookies or ice cream or whatever, tough shit, put it all back. I just couldn't see the day they refused someone a regular lunch. Who fucking lets a kid not eat?

Shit, there were days I wasn't hungry for one reason or another (In high school it was "Spent study hall in the Home Ec room and got to 'sample' whatever was being cooked in the Gourmet class that day and now I'm not hungry at lunch") that whatever aide/teacher was in the lunch room would come over and straight up ask if I was lacking money for lunch and if I wanted to borrow the money.

\/\/\/\/ This faggot below me insulting all my words just wants to get on my dick.

An Faggot

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2013, 01:56:37 PM »
+1
http://retransition.org

Questioning Your Gender Identity Again? It is OK if the journey continues ...

The exciting journey to the online pharmacy continues ...  Nigga u a mess.

150 years ago there was an epidemic of "fugue states" - suddenly, people's (high strung middle class women's) brains would go offline for days or weeks at a time,  and they'd come to remembering nothing.  It was quite a media sensation, and it happened all the time.  These days, you hardly ever read about it, and it never happens.

Back in the 19th century,  people had problems they couldn't comfortably talk about.  E.g. my husband is three times my age, has demented topiary garden facial hair, and this whale bone corset is killing me.   Unable to express distress directly,  it found an outlet in other dramatic, socially fashionable ways.  Today, the newspapers are alive with the news that frequent mix - ups at the baby factory have put pink brains in blue bodies, and, lo and behold,  an epidemic is born.

Problems are physical, and are cured with pills and surgery, or else are social, i.e. caused by bigots who hate beautiful rainbows; everybody knows this.  Less modern people might look towards unfashionable social or even spiritual explanations, and might formulate problems such as "modern life is an meaningless game of accumulating and displaying social status" or "our children learn about adulthood by listening to epic poems about dead - eyed niggers selling cocaine to rent TMZ-sex-tape famous whores", but that's medieval thinking.  Because in Brave New World, we know that complete satisfaction with life is just a cock chop away.

TL;DR Alienated people change genders because that's changing something, alienated people transcend gender because that's transcending something, and social approval is compulsory.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 01:58:29 PM by An Faggot »

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2013, 02:39:22 PM »
modern life is an meaningless game of accumulating and displaying social status" or "our children learn about adulthood by listening to epic poems about dead - eyed niggers selling cocaine to rent TMZ-sex-tape famous whores

is it cool with you if I work this into my open mic poetry jam tonight?

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2013, 07:07:35 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rye-silverman/why-transgender-people-belong-in-your-bathrooms_b_4262029.html
by Rye Silverman; Stand-up comedian, blogger and gender rebel

When I was in high school there was a rule that students couldn't cross dress when we came to school in our Halloween costumes. It was considered inappropriate, and it was one of the "bad" costume types that required teachers to be positioned in the lobby before school, waiting for students who would dare to violate the policy. Those students would get sent to the dean's office and made to change.

For many closeted transgender people, Halloween is sort of our annual "free pass" day where we can present how we want to without fear. In 11th grade I very much wanted to dress as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, because I loved the show so much. I really wanted to be Willow, because I identified with her so much more, but I thought Buffy would be more quickly recognized. But regardless, I was too afraid that I'd get in trouble at school, so I went as Xander instead. It was a dumb costume, and no one got it. I'd have rocked the Buffy outfit I'd picked out.

To this day I can remember that feeling of being told by my school that there was something inherently inappropriate about how I felt about myself, that identifying with female characters enough to want to dress as them in a costume was something I would deserve to be punished for. I'm not going to be so self-martyring as to claim that this was the sole cause of the years of shame and self-doubt that I endured before I started to live openly as a transgender person, but it didn't help. It contributed. The fact that I can still remember that exact feeling of walking in the front door of the school and seeing administrators waiting to catch me in the act of being myself, and get that sinking dread in the pit of my stomach as a result, means something.

There is great weight to the way that institutions, educational or otherwise, treat those who are "othered" by society. If a group of students is labeled "the bad kids," other students will avoid them, whisper things about them, share rumors. In my school the kids who hung out just off school property and smoked in the morning were "the bad kids." Never mind if those kids might have been extremely bright students who just happened to enjoy smoking or didn't feel invested in the coursework presented to them; they were "bad." And if a school labels gender-variant presentation as a sin, then the students of that school will, in no insignificant way, be influenced by that label in how they interact with those who do indeed break the gender-identity mold.

And that's what the law currently being challenged for repeal in California is all about. It recognizes, at the state level, the inherent right of a human being to self-identify. It acknowledges that the science of what makes sex or gender isn't as airtight as people once believed, and that there are people who were identified as boys or girls at birth who actually aren't. It is an early step in what I hope will be a continuously fortuitous journey toward understanding that there is nothing wrong with us that makes us transgender, and that being transgender is the simple fact of our being.

And it does this not just by protecting those trans kids who desperately need protecting but by teaching those cisgender kids in their schools that we exist, and that there is nothing scary or dangerous about us. It establishes that we don't just belong in their spaces but that they are our spaces too. This law is important because of two very important words: We belong.

The horrifically misleadingly named Privacy for All Students organization seeks to end that. Under the false banner of "protecting the privacy non-transgender" students, they want to write into state law that trans kids' rights are less important, that trans kids deserve to be treated as if there were something wrong with them, something broken. They seek to continue the cycle of ignorance, misunderstanding, and flat-out hatred that brought about such an initiative to begin with. And that is just as much a disservice to the cisgender children of California, and of every other state in the union, as it is to the transgender children whom it seeks to vilify.

we're here, we're genderqueer, and we're here to make authentic female pissing noises

should make all these children read WikiHow: Respecting a Transgender Person in 9 steps:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:09:17 PM by cis scum »

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2013, 08:59:26 PM »
only a horrible faggot broken the other 364 days a year feels the need to dress up as something they "identify with" on Halloween

also really enjoying step 8 of that how-to:

Quote from: Step 8 in Catering to Confused Faggots
Treat them the same. While they may appreciate your extra attention to them, they don't particularly appreciate you making a big deal of them. After you are well-informed, make sure you're not going overboard. Transgender people have essentially the same personalities as they did before coming out. Treat them as you would anybody else.

Even when you're done bending over backwards to avoid misgendering or overgendering or genderbendering a troon, do it in a way they don't like and you're still being offensive.

"Treat us just like everyone else" -someone who actually believes in changing the english language because pronouns give them sadbrains

An Faggot

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2013, 11:31:47 PM »
modern life is an meaningless game of accumulating and displaying social status" or "our children learn about adulthood by listening to epic poems about dead - eyed niggers selling cocaine to rent TMZ-sex-tape famous whores

is it cool with you if I work this into my open mic poetry jam tonight?

Dig, daddy-O.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2013, 12:58:03 PM »
+2
So, self-describe tranny student uses the girl's bathroom in Colorado because he has a right to. When he's in there, he's sexually harassing other girls and giving them shit. The school's answer? "If you girls aren't happy with him there, you don't have to use our bathrooms at all. PS if you keep complaining we will have you arrested for hate crimes"

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/high-school-girls-should-avoid-restroom-if-theyre-bothered-by-transgender-b/
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/transgender-boy-accused-of-harassing-girls-in-the-restroom-at-colorado-scho

Last week, Pacific Justice Institute (PJI) wrote a letter of warning to Florence High School on behalf of an undisclosed number of female students and their families who have alleged harassment.

“This is a nightmare scenario for the teenage girls—some of them freshmen—and their parents at this school,” PJI attorney Matthew McReynolds said in a statement. “This is exactly the kind of horror story we have been warning would accompany the push for radical transgender rights in schools, and it is the type of situation that LGBT activists have been insisting would not happen.”

According to PJI, when girls at the school complained about the alleged harassment, they were told that state law was on the boy's side – in 2008, Colorado passed a sweeping anti-discrimination law which banned all discrimination based on “sexual orientation.”

PJI said the girls were warned that if they continued to speak out against the boy's presence in their restrooms, they could face punishment including being removed from the school’s athletic teams or even charged with hate crimes.  The group also claims the girls were told that if they didn’t like sharing a bathroom with the boy, they could simply refrain from using those facilities at all.

However, after the story hit news outlets around the world, transgender activists cried foul, arguing that the only basis for the story was the original press release by PJI announcing they had sent the letter, and that when one of them called school superintendent Rhonda Vendetti to investigate the situation, the superintendent claimed there had been no harassment.

he also uses both men and women's bathroom depending if he's in girl mode or boy mode

:razor:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:00:26 PM by cis scum »

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Sasstronaut You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2013, 01:43:43 PM »
Other transgender people have begun using gender neutral pronouns such as ze, zir, sie, hir, singular they, them, etc.,
This is where my liberalism stops.

I can accept the idea of having an opposite-gendered brain, but if you do this then it really sounds like you care more about gender than social conservatives do.

Butbutbut.... I don't perfectly, unquestionably fit 100% into either a female or male gender role!
\

Well guess what, nobody fucking does.

The Manosphere

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2013, 03:33:13 PM »
Dr. Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements," with David playing the bottom role.[4] David Reimer painfully recalled that, as a child, he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks."[4] Dr. Money forced David, in another sexual position, to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top.[4] Dr. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections."[4] On at "least one occasion," Dr. Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities.[4] Dr. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity."[4]
What the actual fuck

Holy Mary Mother of God I don't remember hearing about this part  :stonk:

A Nice Solid Bible

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2013, 09:59:08 PM »

Saurons Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Commie 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2013, 10:00:52 PM »
Truckasaurus hands.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2013, 11:51:03 PM »

I'm giving this one passing marks because it looks almost exactly like a real woman I used to work with (And I know SHE wasn't a tranny because she had given birth to a just-as-ugly daughter creature)

Man, maybe I need to get out of Pittsburgh...

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2013, 10:28:02 AM »
An Open Letter to the Bigot Who Set My Creature on Fire

As many of you know already, my 18-year-old child Sasha was seriously burned on Monday afternoon. Sasha woke from a nap on the 57 bus to find that, apparently, another passenger -- accidentally or on purpose -- had lit Sasha's skirt on fire.
[...]
Another aspect of this story that has gotten a lot of attention is the fact that Sasha was wearing a skirt, "even though" Sasha appears to be a boy. The fact is that Sasha self-identifies as "agender" and prefers the pronouns "they," "them," and "their" when people refer to Sasha in the third person. (English doesn't have commonly used gender-neutral third-person singular pronouns yet.) Being agender simply means that the person doesn't feel that they are "either a boy or a girl." I realize that this is a concept that even adults have difficulty wrapping their heads around. (My wife and I frequently slip up in our pronoun usage, much to Sasha's chagrin!) So I can't pretend that it's an issue that all young children will grasp. But what they certainly can and should understand is that different people like different things. Different people dress or behave or look differently. And that's a good thing. Sasha feels comfortable wearing a skirt. It's part of their style. They also frequently sport a necktie and vest. Sasha likes the look, and frankly, so do I. It makes me smile to see Sasha being Sasha.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/karl-fleischman/a-letter-to-my-community-after-my-child-was-lit-on-fire_b_4269089.html?utm_hp_ref=crime&ir=Crime

I like how I can call this thing 'it' and still be polite.

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2013, 10:31:46 AM »
So, self-describe tranny student uses the girl's bathroom in Colorado because he has a right to. When he's in there, he's sexually harassing other girls and giving them shit. The school's answer? "If you girls aren't happy with him there, you don't have to use our bathrooms at all. PS if you keep complaining we will have you arrested for hate crimes"

How are teen girls not bullying the shit out of this thing?

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2013, 12:42:47 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/17/another-transgender-student-claims-discrimination-over-bathroom-locker-room-use/

Pretty standard "I can use the men's room on boy days, bigot!", except for this unexpected twist:

"Later, the FBI focused on Johnston and McCloskey during an investigation of some bomb threats made at the main Pitt in Pittsburgh. The FBI questioned the couple in 2012. There was also a federal grand jury that threatened at times to dissolve into a circus.

In May, Johnston pleaded guilty to charges in county criminal court of trespassing and disorderly conduct related to the men’s locker room fracas. The sentence was 90-days probation.

The Post-Gazette notes that Johnston declared in a prior complaint with the Pittsburgh Commission on Human Relations that the Social Security Administration found her disabled “for a variety of emotional liabilities that included gender identity disorder.”"

Also, the picture of the 22-year-old boygirl and her 56-year-old gender-indeterminate "partner" is highly lol, but I can't figger out how to post it.

I edited the bullshit out of the video so it makes more sense.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYFfGAHdEk&t=5m41s

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2013, 12:45:21 PM »

As many of you know already, my 18-year-old child Sasha was seriously burned on Monday afternoon. Sasha woke from a nap on the 57 bus to find that, apparently, another passenger -- accidentally or on purpose -- had lit Sasha's skirt on fire.
[...]
Another aspect of this story that has gotten a lot of attention is the fact that Sasha was wearing a skirt, "even though" Sasha appears to be a boy. The fact is that Sasha self-identifies as "agender" and prefers the pronouns "they," "them," and "their" when people refer to Sasha in the third person. (English doesn't have commonly used gender-neutral third-person singular pronouns yet.) Being agender simply means that the person doesn't feel that they are "either a boy or a girl." I realize that this is a concept that even adults have difficulty wrapping their heads around. (My wife and I frequently slip up in our pronoun usage, much to Sasha's chagrin!) So I can't pretend that it's an issue that all young children will grasp. But what they certainly can and should understand is that different people like different things. Different people dress or behave or look differently. And that's a good thing. Sasha feels comfortable wearing a skirt. It's part of their style. They also frequently sport a necktie and vest. Sasha likes the look, and frankly, so do I. It makes me smile to see Sasha being Sasha.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/karl-fleischman/a-letter-to-my-community-after-my-child-was-lit-on-fire_b_4269089.html?utm_hp_ref=crime&ir=Crime

That things father looks like the biggest of liberal weenie males.  No wonder his spawn is on the fast lane to troonville.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

A Nice Solid Bible

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2013, 01:03:06 PM »
+5
Kids, especially teenagers, are basically wired to push their limits. It is how people learn about society and how it works before there are permanent consequences.

When there are no limits, this happens. Great, your kid is now unable to function in the world, and will grow up wondering why despite mommy and daddy jumping up and down and clapping their hands at every bizarre choice they've made, random strangers keep lighting them on fire.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2013, 01:05:48 PM »
+4

[...]

Hahaha this open letter is nothing but delusional bay area leftard faggot-think. This whole thing is so revealing in that it shows the father is incapable or unwilling to come to terms with the reality of his and his sons situation. Did this asshole really think that a genderqueer person riding the bus in Oakland wouldn't be subject to scrutiny or harassment? Nigga please. He's lucky he was only set on fire and not beaten until recognizable. I suspect most of Oakland's denizens aren't as progressive and tolerant as trannydad. No, dude probably shouldn't have been torched, but he certainly didn't do anything to mitigate the threat either.

Also, insert joke about flaming faggot here.

rape priviledge

« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2013, 01:31:16 PM »
+1
"This message goes out to the bigot who set my kid on fire.

*5 paragraph diatribe about gender*

Thank you"

Good job dad, sounds like you got your priorities right. :reagan:

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2013, 02:15:40 PM »

They are told that if they even complain about being sexually harassed and refuse to share the bathroom with this freak, they can be kicked out of school and if they keep this up, they will end up being charged with hate crimes.

What do you think happens when a school principal tells that to a bunch of 14 year old girls?

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2013, 02:18:18 PM »
+1

[...]

I choose to believe that that "creature" (his word, not mine, lol) actually became, not simply a tranny, but an "agender", in order to protect the sanctity of its most prized possession i.e. that glorious and majestic unibrow. Which it would have otherwise been forced to shave mutilate whether male or female, as a co-ed standard of common grooming. Only in the lawless, uncharted wasteland outside of the dreadful gender binary could those wild, rebel hairs find room to grow and be finally free. Roam, ye courageous unibrow. Roam and find thyself.

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2013, 04:03:47 PM »

Does anime break people, or does it attract already broken people?

Either way if I start having kids that poison is gonna be verboten under my roof

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2013, 06:25:56 PM »

They are told that if they even complain about being sexually harassed and refuse to share the bathroom with this freak, they can be kicked out of school and if they keep this up, they will end up being charged with hate crimes.

What do you think happens when a school principal tells that to a bunch of 14 year old girls?

Well if he were in my cohort he'd have his locker decorated with maxi pads and a new and truly humiliating reputation for jerking off in the stairwell. And that was in the days when mean little girls were limited by analog technology.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2013, 12:28:28 AM »
Yeah you don't hear a lot about how Doctor Money was an insane homosexual pedophile who made up a lot of his research, much like how one, non repeated, bullshit study with shady methodologies made GAY IS GENETIC into holy fucking writ.