;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 539934 times)

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5575 on: April 18, 2017, 03:52:52 PM »
+8
She got some measure of comeuppance for her tough e-talk, but I'd hardly call Gen Y Hitler Youth guy a hero for socking a woman in the face.

Anyone who beats a white person wearing dreads is a hero regardless of circumstances.  :colbert:

Fair point.

turn over the forums and get the fuck out

Oh man. This never gets old.

I'm lying. It was old the first time you said it. Please stop. You're not funny. You're annoying.

It's better than Grover's usual posting  :smug:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5576 on: April 18, 2017, 05:32:32 PM »
+7
Grover nigger

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #5577 on: April 19, 2017, 02:30:58 AM »
+4
Proc Taconigger
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

888 ₪₪₪Didnt Echo Shit₪₪₪

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5578 on: April 19, 2017, 09:20:04 AM »
+13
all is nigger

anti-nigger machine

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #5579 on: May 10, 2017, 02:17:02 PM »
+6
Quote from: rudatron" post="472184756
Its really weird how "white people are racist" has itself become a racial stereotype.  Its particularly egregious when you start comparing it to racism in other countries. When we talk about racism in countries like China, or the Middle East, or whatever,  the cause is always (correctly) seen as relating to education or development or whatever. Yet, when talking about it in the white community,  its assumed to be caused by a malevolent spirit, that can only ever be exorcised through the ritualistic blood sacrifice of appalachians.

Maybe the cause is the same in both cases, and the people who prefer to only ever see racism as an essentialistic character flaw, are engaging in exactly the same kind of prejudicial thinking they're claiming to oppose? Its just that they refuse to engage in self reflection of this fact, because that would imply some uncomfortable conclusions about their own moral superiorty, which they have gone to great lengths to nurture.

Quote from: peter banana" post="472198458
The only people who conflate whiteness with racism are racist fellow whites who tell me that speaking out against racism or calling them on their shit is "betraying" my whiteness.  Or thinking that they can get away with saying racist shit just because I'm white and supposed to be on "their" team.  It's actually quite comforting to make their world a little smaller.  Yanno, the way they do to minorities.

See, I'm nor actually bothered by any stereotype about "all white people being racist" because, although I have certainly benefitted all my life from being white, I don't actively try to make things worse minorities, socially or politically, so I just assume anyone saying that isn't talking about me.  It's called critical thinking and comes in pretty handy.  Try it sometime!

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #5580 on: May 10, 2017, 06:34:26 PM »
+1
How quickly were those accounts perma-banned?