;

Author Topic: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy  (Read 131903 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
Re: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy
« Reply #2050 on: Today at 05:13:29 PM »
That's because no matter how much gamers get fucked by anti-consumer bullshit, they, like an abused housewife, keep coming back for more. I wonder if it's mostly multiplayer gamers that lap this shit up compared to single player gamers, hence the long drive to wipe out single player games and cram everything with multiplayer micrtransactions vs actual content.

This is what's been happening, hasn't it? I don't play vidya very much anymore, and if single player games do end up going mostly extinct it'll probably the end of me playing anything. Probably for the best anyway.

asip please thank you

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #2051 on: Today at 05:39:55 PM »
+1
Single player caught HIV when wow came out which turned into full blown aids with GTAV.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Fascist You can't know!
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #2052 on: Today at 05:54:34 PM »
+5
That's because no matter how much gamers get fucked by anti-consumer bullshit, they, like an abused housewife, keep coming back for more. I wonder if it's mostly multiplayer gamers that lap this shit up compared to single player gamers, hence the long drive to wipe out single player games and cram everything with multiplayer micrtransactions vs actual content.

Pretty much. It's easy for gaymers to put up their phony perpetual aggrievement act against publishers when the vast majority of them are not active in the workforce. EA and others are getting away with gradually wiping out single player games because they know their consumer bases are made up mostly of pot-smoking, terminally antisocial bugmen troons who never leave the house for any reason, hence the ideal demographics for MMO's. It's an "industry" that thrives exclusively on NEETbucks and it shows. Gaymers deserve to get fucked six ways from Sunday.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2053 on: Today at 09:57:37 PM »

This is what's been happening, hasn't it? I don't play vidya very much anymore, and if single player games do end up going mostly extinct it'll probably the end of me playing anything. Probably for the best anyway.

I pretty much never play vidya. I did a bit last year and earlier this year, when I had more time, but hadn't for a long time before that. And a lot of it is because multiplayer is all either trolls or PvP. If you aren't into that, you aren't going to have much fun.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2054 on: Today at 10:28:14 PM »
+1
Hawaii is now looking to take EA to court over loot boxes and Belgium is looking to block them from selling their wares in the EU.

Don't question the ride folks, just keep all limbs inside.

Also some gay twitter war erupted because a Games Journalists said EA's problems were not with diversity hires because Japan makes games with nearly 100% diversity since everyone is Japanese, thus confirming that diversity really means anti-white.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:30:36 PM by a torrent of piss »