;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 843548 times)

AS

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
Re: The Non-Goon Feminism Thread
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2014, 03:00:33 PM »
maybe mocking coservative ideals, but not mocking nature. i dont think nature cares.

So you don't believe in evolution or natural selection?

of course i do. though i dont think it has too much effect on trans people.

and my pronouns are male. im cis, not sure why everyone thinks im trans.

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Fascist Commie Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2014, 03:02:44 PM »
+4
It's because you are a massive faggot hth.

I understand you guys are of the camp that believe that if you have a penis, you are male, and if you have a vagina, you are female, and thats that.

Biological sex. It is different to gender identity. C'mon son read your trannie shit.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:07:14 PM by Ive Got The Trots »

AS

• Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2014, 03:05:22 PM »
Another example of shifting ideals about masculinity and femininity. This is a picture of FDR as a child (great president right guys  :reagan:) It was pretty common to dress young kids like this.

asip please thank you

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2014, 03:11:04 PM »
+2
FDR would have called you a faggot all day long and put a cigarette out in your eye to prove it. Dressing up as a girl orwhat the fuck ever doesn't change your gender. Women have ovaries men have prostates. It's simple as shit.

AS

• Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2014, 03:12:45 PM »
FDR would have called you a faggot all day long and put a cigarette out in your eye to prove it. Dressing up as a girl orwhat the fuck ever doesn't change your gender. Women have ovaries men have prostates. It's simple as shit.

I didn't say that picture means FDR is trans or however you interpreted my post. Just as an example that gender roles are not black and white.

asip please thank you

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2014, 03:15:00 PM »
+1
Except that they are. They are clear, binary, and contrasting. I just explained to you how this shit works. Ovaries are for chicks, prostates are for dudes. No amount of bashing about pronouns, misgendering, or roles changes that.

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Fascist Commie Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2014, 03:15:57 PM »
Another example of shifting ideals about masculinity and femininity. This is a picture of FDR as a child (great president right guys  :reagan:) It was pretty common to dress young kids like this.

But funny enough not past around the age of 6.

I didn't say that picture means FDR is trans or however you interpreted my post. Just as an example that gender roles are not black and white.

No shit sherlock. Personally I'm not into the blokey bloke hobby of watching football.  :tuss:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:19:54 PM by Ive Got The Trots »

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist Ave Maria The Gentry Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2014, 03:19:50 PM »
+17
That's called breeching you uncultured faggot.  Wearing pants was considered a rite of passage back when your idiot ass would have been shot in the face the minute the words "social construct" came from that diseased fuckhole you call a mouth.

Third spirit is 99% unresearched horseshit by troons desperate to grab on to any hint of historical legitimacy.  You've katooeys and jirga, but I guess those aren't popular with troons because they have always accepted they're larping as females and without any of the "hurr my non binary gender" bullshit.

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2014, 03:23:46 PM »
+2
maybe mocking coservative ideals, but not mocking nature. i dont think nature cares.

There wouldn't be any homosexuals or troons if nature was allowed to run its course. If it was, they would all be (and/or):

1) Dead from angry mobs
2) Unable to pass on their defective genetics from lack of reproduction
3) Unable to create more through molestation/preying on the simple minded
4) Kill themselves due to lack of surgical/hormonal intervention

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2014, 03:27:47 PM »
I was told to come here to discuss gender and sexuality. I understand you guys are of the camp that believe that if you have a penis, you are male, and if you have a vagina, you are female, and thats that. What I usually bring up first in this sort of discussion is the concept of the 3rd Gender. In many cultures, there is a gender that is outside the traditional male and female, with its own unique role in society. One example is the two-spirit in some Native American tribes. Here a wikipedia page that goes into mroe depth about the concept that I reccomend. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender

the first part is incorrect, we generally share the belief that if you have a y chromosome you are male and if you do not you are female. chopping off your dick doesn't make you female. this is the general rule here, of course there are the pretty rare exceptions like 'xxy' chromsome but it's really trying to redefine rules of gender around exceptions.

i'm not sure what linking to wikipedia about native american beliefs is supposed to prove. that a handful of cultures had explanations for people who didn't fit within gender stereotypes?

Another topic I like to bring up to show how powerful greater society can be in our expression of gender and sexuality is the topic of Greek culture and homosexuality. In Greek culture, it was normal to have man to boy sexual relations. Does this mean that the Greeks were just "born this way?" Of course not! To them, it was not a question of being gay or straight, it was a question of being passive or aggressive, penatrative or receptive. This ancient social institution is just one example that shows  that sexuality is not nearly as clear cut and simple as it is made out to be.

i'm still lost on what kind of point you're trying to prove here. no one here is saying bisexuality doesn't exist or that people don't describe sexuality as things outside of 'gay' and 'straight'.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2014, 03:34:20 PM »
 :adam: Sometimes people like to drive two cars.  :reagan:

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2014, 03:34:39 PM »
+1
I was told to come here to discuss gender and sexuality. I understand you guys are of the camp that believe that if you have a penis, you are male, and if you have a vagina, you are female, and thats that. What I usually bring up first in this sort of discussion is the concept of the 3rd Gender. In many cultures, there is a gender that is outside the traditional male and female, with its own unique role in society. One example is the two-spirit in some Native American tribes. Here a wikipedia page that goes into mroe depth about the concept that I reccomend. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender

Another topic I like to bring up to show how powerful greater society can be in our expression of gender and sexuality is the topic of Greek culture and homosexuality. In Greek culture, it was normal to have man to boy sexual relations. Does this mean that the Greeks were just "born this way?" Of course not! To them, it was not a question of being gay or straight, it was a question of being passive or aggressive, penatrative or receptive. This ancient social institution is just one example that shows  that sexuality is not nearly as clear cut and simple as it is made out to be. Thats all I'll post for now, hope everyone enjoys!

let me :888: back at you

If you look through history you can easily find homosexuality or, much more commonly, bisexuality in pretty much every culture, time, and place. Some peoples totally condemned them, others kind of tolerated them as long as they knew their place, others had more complex attitudes (e.g. Romans where buttfucking was manly but getting buttfucked made you a sissy). But they existed. Even the Jews and Muslims never claimed that the Sodomites were fictional or that the devil made them do it, just that God really really hated the way they had sex.

On the other side, when the trannies have to justify their identity as valid, they're always reduced to naming the same two examples: North American tribes that had "two-spirit" people, which may have been just men who were too weak and shit at hunting, and forced to help the tribe in womanly roles; or the Hijra of India, which... Well, nobody knows how exactly they started, but we know that they form communities composed exclusively by Hijra, and that young men confused about their sexuality often run away from their families and end up living in the tranny communities, where they are taught to dress as women and make a living as social outcasts i.e. prostitutes. Gee, sounds familiar?

Anyway, my point is that T people have tried to jump on the LGB bandwagon, but given the stunning paucity of historical precedents I am very very skeptical that "a woman's brain sometimes is born in a man's body" is actually what's going on with them, even for those few who live relatively well-adjusted lives with jobs and so on.

I think it's just a convenient narrative that became established because it lets them claim legitimacy (much like the idea that you have a completely innate switch in your brain between 100% gay or 100% straight). Most decent people don't know any trannies and they think some variation of "I don't care either way about what people do to their bodies", so they have no interest in challenging them.

But I fully expect that in a century or two "transsexuality" will be considered a funny quackery from the early 21st century, in a similar way to how we now look at phrenology. There will be a better explanation, possibly involving hormone imbalances of some kind, and it will be both more complex and much less appealing to maladjusted people than "I'm actually a pretty princess on the inside".

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist Ave Maria The Gentry Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2014, 03:36:09 PM »
+10
Guys people murder each other all the time murder is a totally natural phenomenon because the Greeks murdered people too. :tuss:

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2014, 03:41:11 PM »
Guys people murder each other all the time murder is a totally natural phenomenon because the Greeks murdered people too. :tuss:

Hey guys bathing in the same water you shit and piss in upstream is something that goes back to the dawn of time, and water treatment plants are tools of the patriarchy.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2014, 03:43:42 PM »
+2

Buffalo Bill was born a man by mistake he was really supposed to be inside those women's bodies. What he did is perfectly natural and healthy way to resolve his issue.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2014, 03:46:50 PM »
+3
here's an example of a random culture from some place on the planet within the last 10,000 years or so  where schizophrenia was seen as a positive thing and a BLESSING from god not some curse that the psychiatrists today try to play it as so therefore my point  :smug:

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2014, 03:54:42 PM »

Buffalo Bill was born a man by mistake he was really supposed to be inside those women's bodies. What he did is perfectly natural and healthy way to resolve his issue.

No, no, no, didn't you watch the movie? Anthony Hopkins even outright said that Buffalo Bill wasn't a true transsexual.

And of course, as we all know, the difference between a true transsexual and a fake transsexual is

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2014, 03:56:01 PM »
Accepting that penis removal is the best possible option will lead to:
-Accepting that liposuction and stomach bands are the natural solution to obesity.
-Breast enhancement or reduction to match your idealized size is something all women should do.
-Furries/MLP should get horsetails and hooves attached to themselves surgically.
-People who are bad at sports should replace their limbs with robotic ones.
-People can be born white.
Edit: -Some people are cripples born in an able body and should be able to be "surgically crippled".
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:58:03 PM by White Rapper »

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2014, 06:20:24 PM »

So you are saying you will have sex with a dude if he chops his penis off but not before that?

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2014, 07:33:39 PM »
+2
This is the non-goon feminism thread.

So why is there a big goon faggot in it?

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2014, 08:03:48 PM »
the Greeks also thought it very degrading to be double-teamed, but trannies and genderfluid queermos seem to overlap pretty neatly with polyamorous weirdos

Kill L. Nigs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2014, 08:08:26 PM »
+4
I don't think anyone here disputes the idea that there is some guy out there who thinks he was a woman born in a man's body.  People here (and in general) bristle at the tears and outrage shed over "MAH PRONOUNS" and demand that everyone fall in line because of their feels.

It seems like every once in a while, feminists (and now troons) "discover" ancient societies with a matriarch or a society where troons were revered.  A lot of the evidence is scant and based on an assumption that since women were gatherers, since they provided a more regular supply of food, therefore they ran the society.  There is no real evidence of that.  In fact, anything dating back 1500 years or greater is extremely dicey because most of these small societies didn't keep records, their records were destroyed, or whatever they wrote on for record keeping disintegrated.  All they can do is make assumptions and since social justice is the topic du jour, we're suddenly seeing more and more of these "secret equal societies" based on these assumptions.  100 years ago, the general consensus was that due to peaks and valleys on someone's skull, they were genetically inferior and should be sterilized.  Margaret Mead's "discoveries" turned out to be a crock.  500 years ago, people took peyote and thought that they were speaking to spirits.

I'm not saying equal societies didn't exist or that ancient troons didn't exist, it's just that the evidence isn't there to support these new findings.  Now in the future, we may come across the Sacred Tomes of Troon buried deep somewhere but until then, it's just making assumptions and then whining and crying that not everyone is following along.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 08:09:41 PM by A Shitposting HEGEL »

AS

• Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2014, 09:47:24 PM »
Ok, lets say you guys are totally right. Does that still mean you should call someone an unprefered pronoun or call them mentally ill? If your an atheist is it polite and cool to tell a religious person that they are delusional and that god isnt real etc? They aren't altering anyones bodys but their own. As an aside, not all trans people do get their dicks cut off. Some are fine with them, which is somewhat interesting I think, I guess people just have varying degrees of body dysmorphia.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2014, 09:54:05 PM »
+2
Get your carotid artery cut off.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Classicist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2014, 10:00:31 PM »
+3
Ok, lets say you guys are totally right. Does that still mean you should call someone an unprefered pronoun or call them mentally ill? If your an atheist is it polite and cool to tell a religious person that they are delusional and that god isnt real etc? They aren't altering anyones bodys but their own. As an aside, not all trans people do get their dicks cut off. Some are fine with them, which is somewhat interesting I think, I guess people just have varying degrees of body dysmorphia.

We already covered that in the "What are your views on trans*" thread in this very subforum (might be on the second page by now).

The overwhelming majority of SS, if confronted with a man in a dress, will use feminine pronouns because that's what the fucking social contract dictates. We know how to operate in the world and don't spend our days burning crosses or sieg heiling or whatever it is you seem to think we do.

Stop trying to make us fit in convenient bigot boxes based on your preconceptions and just read around it's all there for you to find out

I mean you have 220+ of pages of our views on all this, including the very useful "What are your view on trans". PS before you go ahead and start tackling Racism, go ahead and read the threads in the Dislocated Shoulder about our views on racism as well. tia.