;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 722051 times)

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Methodist old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #7000 on: May 17, 2017, 06:39:01 AM »
+4
It's nothing new for women to invent having mental illnesses or various maladies.  It's just a very weak and pathetic form of trying to have power.

Yeah, the origin of the word "hysteria" for instance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

I love the fact that vibrators were invented as treatment for it. Rub pussy, get sanity.
Fuck signatures.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #7001 on: May 17, 2017, 07:02:20 AM »
+8
Rub pussy, get sanity.

Also a pretty decent username  :geithner:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #7002 on: May 17, 2017, 10:47:12 PM »
+18

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #7003 on: May 18, 2017, 12:28:21 AM »
+7
I love Sarah Andersen's comics just from viewing that one you posted, but at this rate she's going to end up dead in a "botched robbery" faster than that DNC staffer :/

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7004 on: May 18, 2017, 06:51:02 AM »
+18
I love Sarah Andersen's comics just from viewing that one you posted, but at this rate she's going to end up dead in a "botched robbery" faster than that DNC staffer :/
I assure you it's edited. Sara Anderson comics are generic basic bitch "how do I adult lol" comics from NYC girl who has never her views challenged in her life. Pol has been fucking with her since the election.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 08:59:37 AM by The Watcher »
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #7005 on: May 18, 2017, 10:11:44 AM »
+9
I assure you it's edited. Sara Anderson comics are generic basic bitch "how do I adult lol" comics from NYC girl who has never her views challenged in her life. Pol has been fucking with her since the election.

/pol/ is giving her the Ben Garrison treatment.  She will either submit and convert or die on her own sword.

Block D. Sun

• Enemy Of The State
  • Let's get syzygy with it
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7006 on: May 18, 2017, 01:37:54 PM »
+10
Pasty, dumpy looking, neurotic white leftist chick turns into pasty, dumpy looking, neurotic white rightist chick. Another successful conversion.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #7007 on: May 18, 2017, 02:16:43 PM »
+4
When will we have an artist rise through the ranks and finally create a Calvin and Hobbes for black people?

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #7008 on: May 18, 2017, 04:57:45 PM »
+3
When will we have an artist rise through the ranks and finally create a Calvin and Hobbes for black people?

A question of the times indeed
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7009 on: May 18, 2017, 06:51:25 PM »
+19

Panel 1- tiger gets pulled over for inoperative turn signal and runs instead of pulling over.

Panel 2- tiger crashes obviously stolen car and points handgun at cop while attempting to elude

Panel 3- tiger shot to death lying in the gutter. Boy looks at him saying "sheeeeeeeiiit dat tigah din do muffin!! He a good Tigua!!!"

Panel 4- preacher saying "mo money fo dem programs"

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7010 on: May 18, 2017, 07:37:57 PM »
+11
Tyrone and Zeus

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #7011 on: May 18, 2017, 08:38:02 PM »
+10

They tried a couple times but "Hobbes" sounds too much like "Jobs" and all the black focus groups had the thing shut down.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7012 on: May 18, 2017, 09:23:47 PM »
+3

They tried a couple times but "Hobbes" sounds too much like "Jobs" and all the black focus groups had the thing shut down.
Calvin and Hibbes

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #7013 on: May 18, 2017, 11:02:13 PM »
+10

Calvin and Hibbes

Kal'shon and Gibs
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Block D. Sun

• Enemy Of The State
  • Let's get syzygy with it
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7014 on: May 19, 2017, 01:24:00 PM »
+4
Shuckin' and Jives.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #7015 on: May 20, 2017, 01:18:41 PM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjenJhVZb60" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjenJhVZb60</a>
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
    • Awards
« Reply #7016 on: May 20, 2017, 03:17:01 PM »
+8
This is the polar opposite of feminism.

Female engineer is engaged to be married, but because she's an (actual, not diversity hire) engineer, and one presumes the personality to go with it, she has no female friends.

Does she stomp about and REEEE and dye her hair blue and throw an embarrassing shitfit? No.

She does something feminists are absolutely incapable of doing: she has fun with the situation, turns lemons into lemonade, and has a bridal shower with all the dudes she knows or works with.

http://imgur.com/gallery/r8Zbr

I know, the dudes look silly, but thats the point. This isn't the same as that faggot ass "walk a mile in her shoes" high heeled horseshit. Its the opposite. I think it takes balls to do something so silly looking like this to give a big fuck you to feminism.

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7017 on: May 20, 2017, 03:30:51 PM »
+18
The Alpha Female with her Harem of Beta Males...

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7018 on: May 20, 2017, 07:06:03 PM »
+2
The Alpha Female with her Harem of Beta Males...

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7019 on: May 20, 2017, 08:49:52 PM »
+8
They all want to fuck her, but they know they never will. :lolno:

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7020 on: May 20, 2017, 09:27:19 PM »
+9
Prediction: Every one of them will confess their true feelings for her to her before the wedding

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
    • Awards
« Reply #7021 on: May 20, 2017, 09:53:51 PM »
+2
Yeah I know the pictures are awfully indicting butshe appeared to go out of her war to pick the least beta crew she could. No manlet, no hamlets, no acne, just a buncha normies. I give 'em all a pass this round.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #7022 on: May 20, 2017, 10:41:42 PM »
+13
Yeah I know the pictures are awfully indicting butshe appeared to go out of her war to pick the least beta crew she could. No manlet, no hamlets, no acne, just a buncha normies. I give 'em all a pass this round.

"Normies"

Any woman who has zero female friends is batshit crazy.  Every female engineer I know has female friends so yeah I'm not buying this story at all.  This is a crazy woman with a bunch of beta orbiters.  If this was your fuck you to feminism then you failed because this is literally feminism's final form.

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7023 on: May 21, 2017, 01:11:15 AM »
+6
Are you kidding? The number of guys with hipster facial hair in those photos and you call them 'less beta'? The two without beards look like certified faggots, just looking at them and i can hear their lame ass lisssspy voice.
If this was your fuck you to feminism then you failed because this is literally feminism's final form.

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #7024 on: May 21, 2017, 10:11:13 AM »
+8
Never trust a woman who doesn't have any female friends.

Good luck to that husband.