;

Author Topic: tumblr.txt  (Read 291922 times)

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
tumblr.txt
« on: November 22, 2012, 12:09:40 PM »
+1
http://dearcispeople.tumblr.com

Click this fukkin link  :allears:

:tuss:

:tuss: JUST LIKE YOU AND ME  :tuss:

:obammy: :obama: :obammy: :obama: :obammy: :obama: :joe:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: tumblr.txt
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 01:46:27 PM »
Thank you, Randbot.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

wimpb

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 05:55:17 PM »
being aware of how ridiculous you are is for cis people

wimpb

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 06:05:42 PM »

lol

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 06:37:00 PM »

:tuss:

:tuss: :tuss:

:tuss: lol  :tuss:

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 06:59:04 PM »

lol

obviously the correct and most appropriate treatment for someone who feels this way is to radically alter the way they look and feel via drastic cosmetic surgery and hormone therapy. NOT using therapy to teach them to accept themselves for who they are.  :tuss: :tuss:

seriously though, 50 years from now we're going to look back at this trans shit the same way we look at lobotomies and female circumcision.

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Anonymous Sasstronaut You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

wimpb

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 11:54:16 PM »
i pronounce this thread the megatuss thread

:megatuss:

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 04:24:58 AM »
+2
Has anyone else noticed that lefties, deviants and other mental defectives, without fail, make up hundreds of rules for interacting with them.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 04:52:39 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that lefties, deviants and other mental defectives, without fail, make up hundreds of rules for interacting with them.

Is it possible to be oblivious to the fact?

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 09:21:12 AM »

Is it possible to be oblivious to the fact?

uh uh.  you're supposed to have osmotically absorbed the magic fairy rules into your moral code the moment that they aired the one episode of De Grassi high which covered CIS rule 57 subclause B, lest you ever offend one of these delicate orchids, or deny them their right to be faaaaaabulous.

Goddamnit E/N.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2012, 11:05:52 AM »
Do you think we have any gay people on here? Besides Polonium, I mean.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2012, 11:11:18 AM »
+1
I'm happy sometimes.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2012, 02:09:41 PM »

There is only one way to talk to me or else I can get upset.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2012, 03:52:52 PM »
Occasionally you guys will post something about a "trans woman" and then I have to remind myself that it's not a woman. That's a dude in a dress calling himself a woman and expecting us to take him seriously.

Trannies are fucking freaks of nature and I don't care, let them live and do whatever they want, but for Christ's sake don't ask me to act like it's a human being when it lops off its dick or sews one on. Or whatever they do...sdjkbasjkhajklblajksd

God this is gross.

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Anonymous Sasstronaut You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2012, 05:02:24 PM »
I don't even really have anything against transsexualism as a thing, I just roll with what doctors say instead of assuming that they were manipulated into accepting the idea.

What bothers me more is this goony social justice cult. Occasionally a minority is converted to this mindset and you see, say, a black person talk about race and privilege and triggers and whatnot like a pretentious 16 year old white girl would.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2012, 05:28:42 PM »
I don't even really have anything against transsexualism as a thing, I just roll with what doctors say instead of assuming that they were manipulated into accepting the idea.

I don't think there's necessarily manipulation going on that has doctors into accepting the theory, it just slowly became a mainstream treatment. i think a lot of doctors may have adopted it too because they figure why not, if i refuse treatment they're just going to go to another one so fuck it I may as well get paid. the other issue is that nobody wants to get sued, and you can't get sued if you're following the protocols set down about troons by others.

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2012, 01:15:34 AM »

You can be gay and not a faggot. I know it doesn't jive with a lot of you here, but there are gay people out there that realize this shit is fucking stupid. Hell, I'd bet good money on somebody you know being gay and not queening it up. People can fuck who they want to, as long as they realize this sort of thing is for the mentally unfit. :myecred:

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2012, 05:16:35 AM »

You can be gay and not a faggot. I know it doesn't jive with a lot of you here, but there are gay people out there that realize this shit is fucking stupid. Hell, I'd bet good money on somebody you know being gay and not queening it up. People can fuck who they want to, as long as they realize this sort of thing is for the mentally unfit. :myecred:

I've known plenty of people who were homos but otherwise fairly normal. I think it's a bit like internet atheists in that only the fringe freaks get attention, but there are normal ones out there.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2012, 08:38:44 AM »
The trannysite hasn't updated in almost a fortnight.

Fear not, it's sister-site (or trans-man site) is alive and well. Like a corpse infested with maggots.

Behold:

http://askatranswoman.tumblr.com/

Trigger warning: Most of the site is 888

Anonymous asked: If I'm not attracted to a woman to penis in anyway whatsoever, is that okay?

This one is short.

Yes.

Not wanting to date someone because they had a trans medical history is bullshit. But not wanting to touch a penis is not. So if you said “I don’t want to date trans women” that’d be a problem, because not all trans women have those genitals. But not digging on one set of genitals is totally ok.

:tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss:

lets zoom in and enhance:

Not wanting to date someone because they had a trans medical history is bullshit. But not wanting to touch a penis is not.

So a girl being lesbian is normal, and a boy wanting a biological woman who may be a future bearer of children is not
 :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss:

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2012, 03:16:59 PM »

I've known plenty of people who were homos but otherwise fairly normal. I think it's a bit like internet atheists in that only the fringe freaks get attention, but there are normal ones out there.

What, you mean there are homosexuals that talk and dress normal?

My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2012, 04:04:41 PM »
I have some gay friends and I respect them. I have invited them to parties, etc. I don't care that they are gay. But I still think they might be protective of the parade queers, so I just don't talk about gay issues. Not that I want to anyway.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2012, 11:55:25 PM »
All my gay friends hate the parade ones, or look upon them with amusement. And they actively bash trannies. Of course, most of them were also active Republicans up until the last few years, so I guess they lean conservative.

With trannies, I don't oppose the concept per se. I've said it here before: I believe it exists, it can be an actual thing to be biologically wired wrong. There can be cases of a "man trapped in a woman's body" and vice versa. There are also some biologically intersex people, that's a medical fact.

Where I drop off is the sheer numbers of it. It seems like most of them are doing it for attention or due to other mental/body image problems. You have to separate the real tranny wheat from the wannabe chafe, so to speak. But the more it's mainstreamed, the easier and cheaper the surgery becomes, the more people will want to do it as a form of acting out for attention. Like being a Brony.

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2012, 05:14:29 AM »
I have some gay friends and I respect them. I have invited them to parties, etc. I don't care that they are gay. But I still think they might be protective of the parade queers, so I just don't talk about gay issues. Not that I want to anyway.

I know what you mean.  If all you're doing is sitting around discussing "gay issues" and have nothing else to talk about then why would you be friends anyway?

I know it's a bit "dogfucker on my own property" but I generally find I don't care about who or what someone fucks until they start making it their identity' then it's an issue, in much the same way as I don't care what someone's hobbies are. If I'm not interested in it, then I don't want to talk about it with them.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old TNE Veteran Anonymous Something Wonderful Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2012, 02:48:10 PM »
I know it's a bit "dogfucker on my own property" but I generally find I don't care about who or what someone fucks until they start making it their identity' then it's an issue, in much the same way as I don't care what someone's hobbies are. If I'm not interested in it, then I don't want to talk about it with them.

And yours is a sane kind of thinking.  It is the opposite of this that ruined republican politicians' credibility.  Abortion, gays, immigrants...you don't have to like them, but you also don't have to make it your platform to fuck with them when so much other shit is broken.