;

Author Topic: tumblr.txt  (Read 243703 times)

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Classicist Arizona The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
Re: tumblr.txt
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 04:16:51 PM »
+3
I know it's a bit "dogfucker on my own property" but I generally find I don't care about who or what someone fucks until they start making it their identity' then it's an issue, in much the same way as I don't care what someone's hobbies are. If I'm not interested in it, then I don't want to talk about it with them.

And yours is a sane kind of thinking.  It is the opposite of this that ruined republican politicians' credibility.  Abortion, gays, immigrants...you don't have to like them, but you also don't have to make it your platform to fuck with them when so much other shit is broken.

Did you just watch V for Vendetta?  No one was for ripping homos out of their houses like meat out of a walnut.  Everyone has managed to live with homos when they keep it to themselves and don't make a big issue out of it. FFS I know the media likes to portray everything pre-70s as some dark time when brilliant noble African-American homosexuals discovered the atomic bomb and it was hushed up by Y-T but everyone in small town America and the cities knew who the faggots were.  They were called 'lifelong bachelors' and if you had two fruits living together no one gave a shit as long as they kept it to themselves. That is not what is happening now with homosexuality being glorified when its a mental disease and is indeed straying into "fucking a dog on my own property".

Morality and a successful society are entwined - its the Left that believes that everything their philosophy conflicts with in nature is simply a 'social construct'.  The issues you mentioned all affect the nuclear family, the backbone of a society.  If you don't see how illegal immigration, abortion, and the rampant hedonism and promiscuity of homosexuals are contributing to your "other shit is broken" I don't know what to tell you.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 04:18:59 PM by OSI »

wimpb

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 06:07:12 PM »
I know it's a bit "dogfucker on my own property" but I generally find I don't care about who or what someone fucks until they start making it their identity' then it's an issue, in much the same way as I don't care what someone's hobbies are. If I'm not interested in it, then I don't want to talk about it with them.

And yours is a sane kind of thinking.  It is the opposite of this that ruined republican politicians' credibility.  Abortion, gays, immigrants...you don't have to like them, but you also don't have to make it your platform to fuck with them when so much other shit is broken.

I don't know how much BIGOTRY was an actual republican platform and how much of it was invented by the left. It's like this war on women shit - the GOP is against abortions, therefore they want to invade your vagina and legalize rape.

All because some republican pointed out that it's immoral to punish the child for the sins of the father if there is a pregnancy resulting from rape.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 06:17:02 PM »

Did you just watch V for Vendetta?  No one was for ripping homos out of their houses like meat out of a walnut.  Everyone has managed to live with homos when they keep it to themselves and don't make a big issue out of it. FFS I know the media likes to portray everything pre-70s as some dark time when brilliant noble African-American homosexuals discovered the atomic bomb and it was hushed up by Y-T but everyone in small town America and the cities knew who the faggots were.  They were called 'lifelong bachelors' and if you had two fruits living together no one gave a shit as long as they kept it to themselves. That is not what is happening now with homosexuality being glorified when its a mental disease and is indeed straying into "fucking a dog on my own property".

Morality and a successful society are entwined - its the Left that believes that everything their philosophy conflicts with in nature is simply a 'social construct'.  The issues you mentioned all affect the nuclear family, the backbone of a society.  If you don't see how illegal immigration, abortion, and the rampant hedonism and promiscuity of homosexuals are contributing to your "other shit is broken" I don't know what to tell you.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, little reagan... My comments were in no way meant to have a pro-liberal agenda.  Don't even me started there.  They are even more fucked up.  What I was saying is that a party has completely alienated itself with the rest of America based on "not your vagina" alone.  I am not agreeing with either faction.  They are both pieces of shit.  I had libertarianism to fall back on, but then the tea party started to adopt that as their umbrella and blew that party all to hell too.  Every party is to fucking polarized, when all we need is something to fill the middle again.

Edit:  And by that, I mean brass tacks.  Back to the founding fathers' vision and the constitution.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 06:19:28 PM by BubbaCat »

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards TNE Veteran Classicist Arizona The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 07:56:34 PM »
*brofist*

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Better dead than red Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2012, 09:08:45 PM »

wimpb

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2012, 07:01:15 PM »
http://corgnelius.tumblr.com/

the only good tumblr?

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Better dead than red Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2012, 07:52:46 PM »

Muttonfingers

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2012, 04:49:29 AM »
+1
http://youparklikeacunt.com/ - an absolute torrent of menses here. Where there are a couple of actually inconsiderate parking jobs there, most of them are like this:

“While we’re on the subject of vans.  West One, Salford.  A half dead retail park; I’ve never seen enough cars here to fill one row, but that doesn’t excuse this idiot’s parking…”

:hulkout: AAAARRRRRGHHH THIS GUY IN A LONG WHEELBASE VAN WENT OVER THE LINES SLIGHTLY IN AN EMPTY CAR PARK

IT FILLS ME WITH RAGE

“C*nts parking in cycle lane. Why do they still come without double yellow lines?”

Are there rules for cycle lanes? We’d think so but would need to look it up. We wouldn’t park in one, just for the record.

WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THERE ARE RULES AGAINST THIS BUT WE'RE PISSED OFF ANYWAY

“Hello I thought you would like this picture of a complete c*nt parking at Belmont Forum in Perth Western Australia.”

You’re correct if by ‘like’ you meant “begin foaming at the mouth and rending our garments at”.
GRRRAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH THIS GUY IS AFFECTING NOBODY
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:53:37 AM by Muttonfingers »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2012, 05:43:36 AM »
Lolo
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2012, 05:47:15 AM »
What an asinine thing to use such language for.

faggotvonpenisbreath

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2012, 12:37:02 PM »
I have seen others pointing out what privileges they do and dont have so Im going to do the same thing.

My Privileges:

I am thin so I have thin privilege. Im not stick thing but Im not really fat either so I probably pass for thin privilege.
Monetary privilege. My monthly allowance allows me to have steady flow of cash which makes me privileged.
I have cis privilege. I have no desire to ever be a male so I have cis privilege.
Educational Privilege. People call me stupid but I went to private school and go to a private university.
Healthcare Privilege. I am covered under my parents healthcare insurance.
Privileges I dont benefit from:

Heterosexual Privilege. I recently became lesbian so I am oppressed for that reason.
Male Privilege. As a female I am treated different than a male is by society.
White Privilege. I am of no race after denouncing whiteness earlier this year. This has caused me much oppression.
Neurotypical Privilege. My mental problems are no ones business but I clearly spent two months in a rehab facility and currently see a psychiatrist.

http://aseasonedplateofmurder.tumblr.com/
This chick has some pretty insane posts.

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut tfw no gf because jews Anonymous BYOB
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2012, 12:43:22 PM »
This was said at MPC too but people should tell libtards that they can denounce their whiteness to feel more liberal, although when you say that to them, they'll know you're secretly calling them pale niggers.  :smug:

Double lol at when blacks kick their spineless cracker asses anyway because they look White to el noble negro
Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug:

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Awards old TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2012, 01:26:31 PM »
I have seen others pointing out what privileges they do and dont have so Im going to do the same thing.

My Privileges:

I am thin so I have thin privilege. Im not stick thing but Im not really fat either so I probably pass for thin privilege.
Monetary privilege. My monthly allowance allows me to have steady flow of cash which makes me privileged.
I have cis privilege. I have no desire to ever be a male so I have cis privilege.
Educational Privilege. People call me stupid but I went to private school and go to a private university.
Healthcare Privilege. I am covered under my parents healthcare insurance.
Privileges I dont benefit from:

Heterosexual Privilege. I recently became lesbian so I am oppressed for that reason.
Male Privilege. As a female I am treated different than a male is by society.
White Privilege. I am of no race after denouncing whiteness earlier this year. This has caused me much oppression.
Neurotypical Privilege. My mental problems are no ones business but I clearly spent two months in a rehab facility and currently see a psychiatrist.

http://aseasonedplateofmurder.tumblr.com/
This chick has some pretty insane posts.

Another gem...

Legitimate Rape

Rape is a product of privilege consuming our society. Who benefits the most from privilege?? White cis heterosexual males. Therefore they are the only true people who can carry out a legitimate rape, but only over a less privilege person. The constructs of society have enabled men to rape.

Women can rape, but its not legitimate. Its not spurred by society or privilege. In a way female rapists can also be victims themselves. They are rebelling against society against its constructs of privilege. Men can rape men but again, its not legitimate unless the man getting raped is either gay or trans because then they are less privileged according to societal constructs. If a straight man rapes a straight man it is consensual rape but a straight man would never rape a straight man so its a contradicition in itself.

There is my philosophy on legitimate rape. I will not answer any more questions about what it is only on ones so I can educate you all on why it is the way it is.

:facepalm:

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2012, 01:26:43 PM »

A little but dark this picture but it’s clear enough that some self-inportant, 4x4-driving cuntbasket thinks that their car should be allowed in 2 ‘compact’ spaces. UK readers: these are the spaces the Yanks have for smaller cars. We should introduce this in our country for sure.

Like, is this shit for real?
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2012, 01:33:41 PM »
More from http://aseasonedplateofmurder.tumblr.com

Abortion

So Im really tired of getting questions about abortion. Abortion is not “genocide” like the meat industry is. It is not “murder”. We have “stand your ground” laws in the United States. That means if someone breaks into your home you have the right to kill them. If the baby does not have consent to reside in its mothers womb then it can rightfully be aborted…this is all if it were a human. But fetus’s are NOT humans. They are clumps of cells. Anyone who takes a bio class knows that. Im for abortion up to the day the baby is born. If its in the womb without consent its fair game to be flushed out. Thats just my opinion and I think it is 100% right. But in the end this shouldnt even be a political issue. Seriously!!
:say:
 :depressedlesbian:

My Dad

Not only did my parents ground me. What else did  they do?? First they served turkey for thanksgiving…mashed potatoes MADE WITH MILK on top of a lot of other fucked up shit. My Dad is telling me I cant put a picture of Barack Obama up in my room. He says putting your leaders picture in your house is something of a dictatorship but is it bad that I worship Obama? Hes our president and he should be worshipped. He has saved this country from the Bush administration and I want to give him thanks. My Dad is such a communist conservative I swear!! Ugh he makes me so angry sometimes. He said if I can pay rent I can do what I want but they dont give me enought allowance to pay the rent hes asking for!! What does he expect me to do??

On Meat Eaters
People say being a vegan is bad cause we force it down peoples throat. Why is that a bad thing? Maybe if they stopped eating murdered animals wed stop shoving morality down their throats.

I dont like hitler but Id love to put meat eaters in a concentration camp and just gas them all. BUT OH WAIT thatd still be more humane than the way farm animals are treated.

A page dedicated to an exchange she had on chicken and waffles:
http://actualcannibalsatan.tumblr.com/post/36701804779/aseasonedplateofmurder

Here she is telling a black person she is just as bad as white privileged people for the balck person telling her African American is insulting unless you came from africa:
superficial-wounds asked: Your stupidity astounds me. I'm BLACK not African American...You know who is? People who are actually born in Africa who come to this country and become a citizen. Black people born in this country are BLACK Americans deal with it you imbecile. No white person ever gets upset with being called white so why the reversal? Also you shouldn't speak for an ethnicity that you are not even a part of it's insulting.

Um EXCUSE ME. Black is insulting so I would never call someone black. I speak about the African American ethnicity because I can RELATE to them and their movement. I think that qualifies me very well. Go somewhere else and youre welcome for sticking up for you even though youre being ungrateful.

Youre just as bad as racist white privileged people its sad.

Holy shit... just use this:
http://www.google.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Faseasonedplateofmurder.tumblr.com%2F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=wl8&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=http://aseasonedplateofmurder.tumblr.com/+site:tumblr.com+&sa=X&ei=06vUUICeCYaFrgGN9oCADw&ved=0CFAQrAM&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.aWM&fp=4ae27264122bb4fc&bpcl=40096503&biw=1680&bih=904

I gave up after I read that someone called her out for saying the thanksgiving turkey dinner her parent forced on her could have at least been fish.  They said vegans don't eat fish.  And essentially she went on to say that eating fish would be OK, because some fish die natural deaths after jumping from the water onto land.
  :christina:

« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:46:01 PM by BubbaCat »

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2012, 02:22:44 PM »
Bubbacat, how did you miss this?

Legitimate Rape
Rape is a product of privilege consuming our society. Who benefits the most from privilege?? White cis heterosexual males. Therefore they are the only true people who can carry out a legitimate rape, but only over a less privilege person. The constructs of society have enabled men to rape.

Women can rape, but its not legitimate. Its not spurred by society or privilege. In a way female rapists can also be victims themselves. They are rebelling against society against its constructs of privilege. Men can rape men but again, its not legitimate unless the man getting raped is either gay or trans because then they are less privileged according to societal constructs. If a straight man rapes a straight man it is consensual rape but a straight man would never rape a straight man so its a contradicition in itself.

There is my philosophy on legitimate rape. I will not answer any more questions about what it is only on ones so I can educate you all on why it is the way it is.

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2012, 03:07:47 PM »
 :clint:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2012, 03:12:07 PM »

lol

Of course by this sort of retarded logic she shouldn't be lecturing anyone on anything ie:

Are you black?
No.
Don't tell black people what to call themselves

:tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2012, 03:16:06 PM »
You all defend my Dad cause of his far right political beliefs but you dont know how emotionally abusive he is to me! We got into a fight and what it was about isnt relevant but I told him I was gonna run away and he told me “when youre twenty its not called running away its called moving out”. WTF. Hed actually want me on the streets. This is what happens to LGBT children. We get thrown on the street. Where if youre a woman youll get raped and beaten. I just cant. Im so fucking idk.

Fukkin loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll  :reagan:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2012, 03:29:19 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK! It wasnt enough that he took away my fucking interentet privileges for a week when I try to get back on I realize it has been BLOCKED. What is wrong with him? First of all I know how to undo the parental control so hes a fucking moron. He takes away my right to put a picture of our president on my wall and my right to a fair wage then he takes away my right to use the internet freely? Hes a fucking FACIST.

He also went through MY tumblr and saw vaginas and got angry at me. He said I cant just be a lesbian to be a lesbian and that its insulting. WTF. Its insulting to tell me I CANT be a lesbian. UGGHHHH. Im so fucking angry.

This... cannot... be.... real...

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2012, 03:53:41 PM »
You all defend my Dad cause of his far right political beliefs but you dont know how emotionally abusive he is to me! We got into a fight and what it was about isnt relevant but I told him I was gonna run away and he told me “when youre twenty its not called running away its called moving out”. WTF. Hed actually want me on the streets. This is what happens to LGBT children. We get thrown on the street. Where if youre a woman youll get raped and beaten. I just cant. Im so fucking idk.

Fukkin loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll  :reagan:

20 years old, living at home, acting like a child?

Pops needs to realtalk her ass to the curb.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2012, 06:40:14 PM »

20 years old, living at home, acting like a child?

Pops needs to realtalk her ass to the curb.

Sounds like he already is.
 :smug:
Get rid of the notion that an eleven year old cannot be stronger than you, I had a kid of similar age do this to be when I was 16 and your size. I'm pretty sure he was stronger than me, this kid is almost certainly stronger than you.

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2012, 10:31:30 PM »
Lol almighty that has to be a troll surely.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2012, 11:30:31 PM »
+1
Lol almighty that has to be a troll surely.

Its impossible to tell now.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2012, 02:09:42 AM »
Reading these out loud in a pissed off voice makes them 1000% times better.