;

Author Topic: tumblr.txt  (Read 259381 times)

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Better dead than red Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
Re: tumblr.txt
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2012, 02:25:52 AM »
Reading these out loud in a pissed off voice makes them 1000% times better.

Laud don't tempt me.

faggotvonpenisbreath

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2012, 04:21:43 PM »
Im trying to get more into vagina so I can have sex when i get a girlfriend. shes pretty this girl, im not objectifyign her though. Just admiring her beauty. Ive realized I like girls with bigger bushes cause the vagina just looks weird without it. HAHA! Like lips and stuff. I like it a little covered.

Sorry for the nudes tonight im just inviting you to experience my sexual and love life as it grows. As i go from men to women.

this girl is beautiful though.

:drew:

faggotvonpenisbreath

• Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2012, 04:31:26 PM »
Her first sexual encounter with a lady!!  :stewart:

She was real butch. We went to a local mexican restaurant and I was able to get a bean burrito without cheese on it. They tried to give us queso dip to start with (along with salsa) but I told them to send it back. Her name is Veronica and she isnt a vegan so that is a HUGE issue. We met on okcupid and talked for a week or so. Shes got short hair but I like her boobs theyre big. We both are huge OBama supporters which is very important to me as well. She got a quesadilla with her meal and it kind of made me mad shed eat cheese in front of me but whatever. So my parents wanted me home by 10 and we finished dinner at 9 so we had an hour to burn.

Now we didnt have sex dont worry. Idk if Im ready for my first sexual experience as a lesbian. Especially if she doesnt have a bush idk if I could date a smooth vaginaíd girl. But she did feel me up and my nipples got hard and she pulled one out and sucked on it and it tickled me and kinda hurt like she was trying to breast feed off me and it kinda killed the mood cause it reminded of me of when cows are exploited for their milk.

But then she started rubbing at my jeans and it felt good down there. So then it was my turn I was kissing her which was weird but it wasnt bad. I started touching her boobs and theyre big like I said and I event felt them inside her bra. But then I said we should stop and we did which is why Im glad I date girls cause they know when to stop. Plus we were in her car in the parking lot and it was scary knowing we may get caught by homophobes.

Im glad I became a lesbian though and Im going on a second date with veronica next week! We can talk about Obamas reelection and veganism and our favorite movies! It makes me so happy entering a relationship and exploring my sexuality. Im nervous about my family finding out Im a lesbian though. As far as they know Veronica is a friend but she looks butch so Im scared.

Ill keep you all updated!

Muttonfingers

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2012, 05:24:38 AM »
+2
Bad news, honey, pussy contains meat.
Maybe hers doesn't and that's the problem.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2012, 09:00:22 AM »
I want to meet the guy who writes that shit because that is gold.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut tfw no gf because jews Anonymous BYOB
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2012, 05:58:41 PM »

:reagan: mot
Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Better dead than red Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2012, 06:36:14 PM »

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2012, 01:03:39 AM »

Holy shit  :stewart:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2012, 03:55:33 AM »
To all the people that calls this gross. You're only doing it because you've grown up with it being a 'gross' thing because social norms. Please think for yourselves. I honestly think that I would've been able to have/maintained a relationship from when I was 14-15 if my mother/father or both had AT LEAST explained to me what sex was. They never did. I found out by myself. ON THE INTERNET. I love my parents, but damn they dropped the ball on the sex thing with me...

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2012, 06:49:47 PM »
To all the people that calls this gross. You're only doing it because you've grown up with it being a 'gross' thing because social norms. Please think for yourselves. I honestly think that I would've been able to have/maintained a relationship from when I was 14-15 if my mother/father or both had AT LEAST explained to me what sex was. They never did. I found out by myself. ON THE INTERNET. I love my parents, but damn they dropped the ball on the sex thing with me...

There's a sad kernal of truthful self-realization in that. Too bad it won't go any further.
 :swanson:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2012, 07:47:22 PM »
There's a sad kernal of truthful self-realization in that. Too bad it won't go any further.
 :swanson:

Yeah except I forgot to mention that was written in response to people being disgusted with a rather distasteful depiction of incest which I ain't linking to.

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2013, 04:01:18 PM »
Im trying to get more into vagina so I can have sex when i get a girlfriend. shes pretty this girl, im not objectifyign her though. Just admiring her beauty. Ive realized I like girls with bigger bushes cause the vagina just looks weird without it. HAHA! Like lips and stuff. I like it a little covered.

Sorry for the nudes tonight im just inviting you to experience my sexual and love life as it grows. As i go from men to women.

Sweet christ all these aseasonedplateofmurder posts are hilarious.

I could see it being satire, but NOT because the individual statements are too unrealistically insane. It's more the fact that it's just one person who believes in all of this bullshit simultaneously. She's like an amalgamation of every obnoxious Internet liberal opinion; generally Tumblr nuts adopt this way of thinking because they want to belong to an exclusive group, but I don't think there's any sizable group that believes in so many horrible things at the same time, and so openly. For one, claiming to support poor people doesn't go very well in conjunction with "ALL ANIMAL PRODUCTS ARE MURDER/RAPE". Mix this in with "KILL MEN" bullshit and everything else and barely anyone at all will side with you. Even on Tumblr this person is a pariah.

And I can definitely see lots of Tumblr girls 'training' themselves to like women to fit in, but they probably aren't open about it. They won't just say "yeah I'm trying to like vaginas they're kinda icky but eh one day... :)".
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 04:03:54 PM by internet culture »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2013, 04:25:39 PM »

Sweet christ all these aseasonedplateofmurder posts are hilarious.

I could see it being satire, but NOT because the individual statements are too unrealistically insane. It's more the fact that it's just one person who believes in all of this bullshit simultaneously. She's like an amalgamation of every obnoxious Internet liberal opinion; generally Tumblr nuts adopt this way of thinking because they want to belong to an exclusive group, but I don't think there's any sizable group that believes in so many horrible things at the same time, and so openly. For one, claiming to support poor people doesn't go very well in conjunction with "ALL ANIMAL PRODUCTS ARE MURDER/RAPE". Mix this in with "KILL MEN" bullshit and everything else and barely anyone at all will side with you. Even on Tumblr this person is a pariah.

And I can definitely see lots of Tumblr girls 'training' themselves to like women to fit in, but they probably aren't open about it. They won't just say "yeah I'm trying to like vaginas they're kinda icky but eh one day... :)".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n39RzgVNP8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n39RzgVNP8</a>

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2013, 05:32:51 PM »
^^^^^ holy fucking shit lol

also
Rape is a product of privilege consuming our society. Who benefits the most from privilege?? White cis heterosexual males. Therefore they are the only true people who can carry out a legitimate rape, but only over a less privilege person. The constructs of society have enabled men to rape.

Women can rape, but its not legitimate. Its not spurred by society or privilege. In a way female rapists can also be victims themselves. They are rebelling against society against its constructs of privilege. Men can rape men but again, its not legitimate unless the man getting raped is either gay or trans because then they are less privileged according to societal constructs. If a straight man rapes a straight man it is consensual rape but a straight man would never rape a straight man so its a contradicition in itself.

There is my philosophy on legitimate rape. I will not answer any more questions about what it is only on ones so I can educate you all on why it is the way it is.
this has to be satire

Winds of Pork

• Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2013, 03:16:19 PM »
http://sakurasong.tumblr.com/about

My name is Sakura. Iím Japanese and I live in New York.

Iím a cis girl, transethnic (white to japanese), I have depression and OCD and ĎDIDí. The reason I supposedly have DID is because I am a multiple system. My main identity is myself, Sakura, but the other beings that share my headspace are a genderqueer asexual dragon-fox otherkin named Sam as well as Fluttershy.

Fluttershy and Sam have recently expressed that they do not want to post here. As such, this is simply my personal blog.

Please note that I donít answer every message.

whatthedickesisthis

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2013, 04:38:41 PM »
Whoa.. just howwhy :tuss: Don't wanna go down that rabbit hole. So - if that thing ever finds a man - how you'd imagine it would be.. one morning 'sweetheart, did I mention that I am also a genderqueer asexual dragon-fox otherkin named Sam as well as Fluttershy'
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 04:40:12 PM by whatthedickensisthis »

wimpb

« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2013, 07:07:12 PM »
+4
What's the operation to become an asian person anyway? Do they sew your eyelids closed or something?

If you're a man, do they cut off half your dick?

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2013, 07:57:46 PM »
What's the operation to become an asian person anyway?

The main procedure is removal of the soul.
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Arizona TNE Veteran Classicist cold, dead hands Ave Maria Fascist Soldier Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2013, 09:52:56 PM »
LOL here it is transethnicity finally. Can't wait to see the liberals swallow this shit cause if you can claim trannies are right nothing stops people from claiming they're born the wrong race.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2013, 12:23:29 AM »
"Inside every gook is an American trying to get out"
 :say:

:allears:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2013, 12:26:00 AM »
Unlike Thailand where inside a lot of gooks there's an American trying to get off  :smug:

Muttonfingers

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2013, 07:22:10 AM »
So in a past life she was a character from a cartoon that is younger than she is.

Okay.

Winds of Pork

• Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2013, 01:51:18 AM »
What's the operation to become an asian person anyway? Do they sew your eyelids closed or something?

If you're a man, do they cut off half your dick?

The first step is the mockup.

I was going to come out about the transethnic thing to my mom today. I had it all planned out and everything. As you can most likely tell from the wording of this post, I did not. I completely chickened out. Uhggh.

a closet jap

wimpb

« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2013, 02:00:04 AM »
"Inside every gook is an American trying to get out"
 :say:

:allears:

birk why isnt r lee ermey a smiley yet, get on this chop chop

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut tfw no gf because jews Anonymous BYOB
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2013, 02:00:22 AM »
Unlike Thailand where inside a lot of gooks there's an American trying to get off  :smug:

:stewart:
Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug: