;

Author Topic: The Wow Thread  (Read 1717696 times)

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
Re: Trrroooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnsss
« Reply #16075 on: May 06, 2017, 09:00:31 PM »
+4
I don't give a fuck about his masturbation fuel,it's obvious that was typed one handed,but he needs to watch the damn movie or read the book because BUFFALO BILL ISN'T A TRANNY! :fist:

If you say so.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oRFt3cVhwo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oRFt3cVhwo</a>

Read the book.  It's much clearer in the book.  Also remember that the character was based in part on Ed Gein (as was Norman Bates). 

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #16076 on: May 07, 2017, 04:59:02 AM »
+3
buffalo bill would most accurately be described as a transvestite. which is like a middle ground between crossdresser and drag queen. it used to be synonymous with crossdresser and now generally means "a more committed crossdresser that does so in more than just a sexual fetish context, but doesn't take hormones and identifies as their birth gender" so, a lot like a drag queen but without the performance art context.

the buffalo bill dick tuck was improvised and not really written into the story. which makes that bit an even better piece of cinematography than it already is on its own. and yeah the character was based heavily on ed gein, so the crossdressing was more a homage to gein's skin suit + a manifestation of his oedipus complex. it wasn't meant to be interpreted as a sexual and/or transgender context, it was meant as a subtle way to tell you buffalo bill had mommy issues.

the actual meaning behind it makes it even more of a fitting label for Dickard.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 05:02:54 AM by wow »
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #16077 on: May 08, 2017, 05:49:24 AM »
+2
i found sparklenigger, and also me in 30 years courtesy of susans.org

edit: lol gold quote from the second one

You are not alone within this.  The wife does NOT want to see me dressed.  When I arrive home presenting as myself, I have to text her.  She then goes to a room at the far end of the house and shuts the door, then texts me that it is OK to enter the house. 

I've got a bunch of other constraints as well. :/  She also refuses to talk about any trans-related issues, my treatment plan, or even to look at something as simple as the APA handout on transgender persons.  This does not bode well for our future.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 06:38:48 AM by midlife crisis tranny phase »
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #16078 on: May 08, 2017, 06:40:02 AM »
+2
I don't give a fuck about his masturbation fuel,it's obvious that was typed one handed,but he needs to watch the damn movie or read the book because BUFFALO BILL ISN'T A TRANNY! :fist:

If you say so.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oRFt3cVhwo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oRFt3cVhwo</a>

Read the book.  It's much clearer in the book.  Also remember that the character was based in part on Ed Gein (as was Norman Bates).

I've already addressed Thomas Harris, tranny scientist, and separated his issue from troons (whom are described to a "T" by the Lecter character in the movie).

Needless to say, the vast majority of the audience in 1991 didn't give half a shit about reading a book before watching a related movie. The movie series is its own canon; Bill was a tranny and Lecter was a cryptic lying cannibalistic murderer who'd say anything to escape prison.
Fuck signatures.

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #16079 on: May 08, 2017, 07:16:16 PM »
obviously the movie is a canon of its own but even in the behind the scenes footage of the movie, it's explained how the scene was improvised and the "buffalo bill is a tranny" thing became a thing on its own, not really planned out or written into anything. if i remember right Levine was fucking around off set tucking his dick in a bath robe and it was just an instant "i don't know why but this needs to be in the movie"
in the canon of the movie, he also wan't meant to be a troon but in terms of viewer perception, he was a troon.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 07:18:21 PM by midlife crisis tranny phase »
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #16080 on: May 08, 2017, 07:36:47 PM »
+6
The tuck doesn't seem to negate the idea that he's an autogynephile who has an erotic fixation on himself as a woman rather than someone with actual GID.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #16081 on: May 08, 2017, 08:53:08 PM »
+11
The tuck doesn't seem to negate the idea that he's an autogynephile who has an erotic fixation on himself as a woman rather than someone with actual GID.

Just like damn near 100% of troons.
Fuck signatures.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #16082 on: May 08, 2017, 11:36:03 PM »
+4

Just like damn near 100% of troons.
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #16083 on: May 09, 2017, 06:24:06 AM »
+6
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

misterjameshoffa

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #16084 on: May 09, 2017, 06:03:40 PM »
+3
So, if anyone remembers this particular troon, who apparently decided he wanted to become a woman late last year"

Also lol that one of the troons is so very close to figuring out what's wrong with him:

His dickchop comes with a 6k deductible (a totally unexpected deductible, of course, certainly not the first and foremost piece of info listed when he signed up for Obamacare.) In traditional troon fashion, he begs for ebucks to covered this completely unforseen expense and it looks like half the troon thread chips in to the best of their ability (which seems to max out at $100.)

https://www.gofundme.com/nikis-bottom-surgery-deductable

Also unsurprising, he includes a picture of the "girlfriend" he posts about on occasion, and surprise, it's a guy.

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #16085 on: May 09, 2017, 06:06:54 PM »
+11
how about he start a gofundme for some goddamn toothpaste jesus christ

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
  • Awards United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Killed in the Line of Posting Actual Person of Color! Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #16086 on: May 09, 2017, 07:04:32 PM »
+9
I don't get the "lost adolescence" thing. I really don't. A generous part of me wants to think that troons and susan's posters do it out of grief and not latent fetishism of teenaged girls. But Stefonknee and Shmorky exist.

e: The term "transgirl" gets used a lot and it makes me want to fucking vomit

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #16087 on: May 09, 2017, 10:22:30 PM »
+3
why do insurance policies cover this shit in the first place...

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #16088 on: May 09, 2017, 11:04:40 PM »
+8

cheaper than paying out the life insurance when they an hero

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #16089 on: May 10, 2017, 04:19:20 AM »
i dont think cutting their dicks off reduces the chance of suicide in trannies
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #16090 on: May 12, 2017, 01:09:21 AM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Sh9V54X0k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Sh9V54X0k</a>

Chrimbus Carol is Fire
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #16091 on: May 12, 2017, 11:09:19 AM »

I didn't think life insurance paid out if you snuffed yourself though?

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #16092 on: May 12, 2017, 11:45:12 AM »
+10
Instead, I have people who merely tolerate me. I am a joke. I bore people. Carah pointed out that I was essentially a wall flower who only lit up when the pizza arrived and several people were telling jokes about me behind my back. Someone else at the party laughed at the fact that I couldn’t remember meeting her. Apparently my hygiene is terrible. I am a fat ugly tranny. I look in the mirror and all I can see is my atrocious hairline that I cover with a stupid hat. And these are other members of my community, not just that but Carah was someone who was an advocate, someone who took calls from us to talk us out of suicide, and even she feels this way about me.
She was almost certainly just the tip of the iceberg. If she feels that way, other people do too. I am thoroughly repugnant and the world will be better off without me in it.
Carah and the others put the truth into stark relief. It made me question how I am looked at in all the other cliques I am a member of too: the game group, my church, the club I go to, work, facebook groups.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIPK09FmD_w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIPK09FmD_w</a>
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #16093 on: May 12, 2017, 12:33:20 PM »
Instead, I have people who merely tolerate me. I am a joke. I bore people. Carah pointed out that I was essentially a wall flower who only lit up when the pizza arrived and several people were telling jokes about me behind my back. Someone else at the party laughed at the fact that I couldn’t remember meeting her. Apparently my hygiene is terrible. I am a fat ugly tranny. I look in the mirror and all I can see is my atrocious hairline that I cover with a stupid hat. And these are other members of my community, not just that but Carah was someone who was an advocate, someone who took calls from us to talk us out of suicide, and even she feels this way about me.
She was almost certainly just the tip of the iceberg. If she feels that way, other people do too. I am thoroughly repugnant and the world will be better off without me in it.
Carah and the others put the truth into stark relief. It made me question how I am looked at in all the other cliques I am a member of too: the game group, my church, the club I go to, work, facebook groups.

Link to post history, please.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #16094 on: May 12, 2017, 01:32:04 PM »
+5

I'm pretty sure that's Fire, because of the remark about only lighting up when the pizza arrived. I know I've seen that phrasing here before.

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #16095 on: May 12, 2017, 03:53:03 PM »

I didn't think life insurance paid out if you snuffed yourself though?

there's usually a suicide rider that expires after six.months to a year

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
  • Awards United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Killed in the Line of Posting Actual Person of Color! Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #16096 on: May 25, 2017, 04:08:54 AM »
+4
Cis Autodrag aka leftistmuslimobama aka Aleksandra Stapleton had a meltdown a few weeks ago after being called out by another troon. He was rightfully called out for being a pearl clutching exceptional individual that is offended by whatever microaggression of the day crawled up his ass.

He ran off to yospos where he proceeded to melt down further over any and all perceived slights directed towards trannies as well as reminding everyone how black he is

Then the troon thread was gassed yesterday and he created a new one. He's also been talking about interviewing for Apple. He's a walking HR nightmare who will cause a shit storm for everyone around him like Alison Rapp.
Seems LMO's been going even further off the deep end but I wish the faggot who posted this on KF would have posted caps.

POST REGERT

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • >
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #16097 on: May 25, 2017, 11:17:43 AM »

It was definitely Fire and it was on reddit but I dont remember what name he was using when he posted it.  He's actually been using new ones lately

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

Ass Diamond

• Domestic Threat
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #16099 on: May 25, 2017, 02:32:54 PM »
+9
https://www.reddit.com/r/depression/comments/63pxmm/targeted_and_betrayed/

"Essentially, I want to enter a dreamless sleep and never wake up."

May your wish be granted.