;

Author Topic: "The Supreme Gentleman"  (Read 73114 times)

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic The Gentry old cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian Better dead than red Scrooge Sasstronaut Boy Scout
    • Awards
Re: "The Supreme Gentleman"
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2014, 06:34:43 PM »
+2
www.facebook.com/elliot.rodger.3/music

Oh look.  He liked Nickelback on his facebook.  Things are starting to make sense now.
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

The Floridian

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2014, 06:36:01 PM »
+1
I thought semi-automatic means that 1 bullet is fired every time you pull the trigger.  Revolvers would count, would they not?  I don't know anything about guns.

Who's letting this guy participate in Fort Niggerdeath struggleprep again?

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2014, 06:39:41 PM »
www.facebook.com/elliot.rodger.3/music

Oh look.  He liked Nickelback on his facebook.  Things are starting to make sense now.

Check out his YouTube feed then if you want more lulz: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger
half of it is anime, video games, and liberal shit that he liked

URANIUM CURES HIPPIES

• Enemy Of The State
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Deplorables On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2014, 06:40:05 PM »
+1
Say hello to Elliot and get used to his face, because you're going to see him constantly brought up by internet feminists for the next decade. They finally are gonna feel vindicated. What is (seemingly) their worst nightmare, the Reddittor MRAPUAKKK white privileged male who wants all women to die.

Yep.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2014, 06:40:45 PM »
+1
Calling it now - The gun control movement is going to try to seize upon this opportunity and attempt to link gun ownership with violence against women for cheap political points.

I'm already seeing all over the poz news people making sure to say "he used a SEMI-AUTOMATIC hand gun".

What does a non-semi-automatic handgun even look like?  Do they exist?

Hi, revolvers?

I thought semi-automatic means that 1 bullet is fired every time you pull the trigger.  Revolvers would count, would they not?  I don't know anything about guns.

While that's technically true, it's a completely different action.

A semi-automatic is as the name states, semi automatic; A trigger pull fires the round currently in the chamber by either dropping a set hammer or pulling the hammer back and then dropping it (Or some other moon logic way of doing it), and that's it as far as the trigger's work is concerned. The gun's action takes care of extracting and ejecting the spent casing and readying the gun for the next shot by stripping off another round from the magazine and pushing it into the chamber, and it can be easily reloaded by removing and replacing magazines with freshly loaded ones.

A revolver's trigger either drops the hammer which is cocked manually (single action) or sets and drops the trigger (double action) and the mechanism connected to the trigger rotates the cylinder to the next round. The spent casings have to be removed manually after firing and the cylinder stays in place VS swapping out a magazine.

(Keep in mind this is really simplified for quick explanation's sake)

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2014, 06:45:23 PM »

There are double-action revolvers that fire a shot every time the trigger is pulled, but "semi-automatic" when talking about handguns specifically means a pistol has a single chamber and the mechanism is worked by the previous shot. Revolvers are not semi-auto because it's a different process. There are also single-action old west style revolvers that require the user to manually cock the hammer between each shot.

Semi-automatic handgun is a political catchphrase and means nothing to most people other than "sounds scary."
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Transaction

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2014, 06:46:48 PM »
+4
Quote from: URANIUM CURES HIPPIES

:facepalm:
"...one of the most unpleasant people we had the displeasure of meeting"

--Kiwi Ghost Chips

"Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees."

--Hebrews 12:12

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2014, 06:47:24 PM »
+4

:facepalm:

hope ur next pew pew

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2014, 06:58:11 PM »
+2

That reminds me of the Feminism thread on SA where How High The Moon (op of the thread) talked about how her step-father had just been arrested after setting up webcams in her 10yo's sister room and how he was grooming her and some troon just went 'Oh that's so bad I'm sorry' and then started to :madgoon: about something transphobic someone said on twitter and asking for attention and pity

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2014, 07:03:45 PM »
+3
Holy shit welcome to 1984

Santa Barbara Shooter Elliot Rodger Member Of Anti-Women Group
Sat, May 24, 2014 2:08pm EDT by Avery Thompson 14 Comments 24,813 Article Views

Santa Barbara shooter Elliot Rodger, who killed six people in Isla Vista, Calif. on May 23, allegedly belonged to an anti-women group.

Elliot Rodger, the 22-year-old who shot and killed six people from the University of California, Santa Barbara area on May 23, allegedly belonged to the anti-women group, PuaHate.com.

Elliot Rodger gunned down six people and injured seven others in Isla Vista, Calif. near the University of California, Santa Barbara campus on the night of May 23. Elliot was confirmed to be the shooter by ABC News. Elliot posted a haunting video titled “Retribution” that described his deadly intentions toward women before the shooting.

The Santa Barbara shooter was also a member of anti-women group, PuaHate.com, according to the Daily Mail. The online forum calls itself the “Anti-Pickup-Artist Movement” and focuses on detecting “the scams, deception, and misleading marketing techniques used by dating gurus and the seduction community to deceive men and profit from them,” the Daily Mail also reports.

The gunman allegedly wrote in 2013: “If you could release a virus that would kill every single man on Earth, except for yourself because you would have the antidote, would you do it? You will be the only man left, with all the females. You would be able to have your pick of any beautiful woman you want, as well as having dealt vengeance on the men who took them from you. Imagine how satisfying that would be."

After the shooting, other members on the site called him a “hero,” the Daily Mail claims.

In the “Retribution” video before the attack, Elliot revealed, “I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.”

The gunman opened fired shortly before 9:30 p.m. in Isla Vista, Calif., Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown said in a statement. Elliot reportedly fired shots while driving and walking through the area near UC’s Santa Barbara campus and left nine separate crime scenes.

After a shootout with police, Elliot reportedly crashed his car and police found him inside the car dead with a gunshot wound to the head, according to the Washington Post. Seven are confirmed dead, including the gunman, and seven others are injured.

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon 420 cold, dead hands Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2014, 07:07:32 PM »
+5
Everyone using this incident for their own agenda is just as shameful.

That said, this kid was the King of Bitchmade, CA.  With all those riches and he still whined like a pro.  I know manic depressives with more sack than him.

angryoldman

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2014, 07:14:57 PM »
+5
Say hello to Elliot and get used to his face, because you're going to see him constantly brought up by internet feminists for the next decade. They finally are gonna feel vindicated. What is (seemingly) their worst nightmare, the Reddittor MRAPUAKKK white privileged male who wants all women to die.

Yep.

I liked this response:

Tranny Feet

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2014, 07:22:48 PM »
+7
Why didn't the dude change his name to Sixkiller for that reply?

Chael P Sonnen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Ukrainian Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Texan Orthodox
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2014, 08:07:55 PM »
<Lid>
<Lid> - pretty fucking broken
<Lid>
<Lid>
<Lid> This one is not funny at all but is important, but not funny... actually this one is terrible:[/img]http://i.imgur.com/A10yzm1.png[/img]
<Lid>
<Lid>

Chael P Sonnen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Ukrainian Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Texan Orthodox
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2014, 08:11:00 PM »

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2014, 08:11:36 PM »
:stonk:

what a fucking loser

and I love love love when you have people like him who are only half-white (or not at all if he really is italian and asian) act all and mighty WHITE PRIDE! and 'why won't these white women fuck me but instead go for those non-whites' when they themselves are not white

:stewart:

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2014, 08:13:37 PM »
+6
At least one part of him is Jew since his dad is a director.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Chael P Sonnen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2014, 08:14:12 PM »

also lolling at

<Lid>  even in his fucking batshit insane power fantasies he is a virgin

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Commie Swear on me mum m8 Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2014, 08:18:04 PM »
+1

hair sniffing boner diary

• Enemy Of The State
  • designated kitchen warmer
  • Awards Artist Classicist Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2014, 08:18:48 PM »
+3
This guy is like some bizarro world Chris-Chan where he's able to do anything but soil his pants and try to become a woman.  Bad End for sure

Tranny Feet

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2014, 08:21:06 PM »
+9

Chael P Sonnen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2014, 08:24:01 PM »

of course he played wow

Hashtag Activist

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2014, 08:26:49 PM »
+2
Why do people keep calling this faggot a man?  :jesse:

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2014, 08:27:15 PM »

holy fucking shit what a deranged bastard

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2014, 08:32:10 PM »
+7
Between the WoW addiction, love of anime, love of LPs, the anti-PUA hatred and liberal politics...

do we know if he ever drew women as urinals?