;

Author Topic: Long Live FatPeopleHate!  (Read 154973 times)

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
Long Live FatPeopleHate!
« on: November 14, 2014, 11:55:30 AM »
+11
This thread will be about all things related to fat acceptance, insane fat logic, fat justificatons, and just general info on why fatties are terrible people.

Let's get started with a doozy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2833165/90-obese-people-don-t-think-weight-problem.html

90% of fat people don't think they have a weight problem.  90% of fat people don't think they have a weight problem90% of fat people don't think they have a weight problem

:tuss::tuss::facepalm::tuss::tuss:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 08:34:26 AM by [SWOLE]Bottom of the Grode Jar »

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting 420 Libertarian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
Re: The Fat and Obesity Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 11:59:07 AM »
+11
British people are ugly, so it makes it hard to tell if being fat is a problem or not.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 12:14:30 PM »
+3
So if you don't think you have a weight problem does that mean you are fat?

:adam:

Social commentary in video games

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 12:18:40 PM »
+2
If you're fat then no one will love you.
Thanks for defending my freedom to freely shitpost on a forum hosted in these here United States.  :salute:

aboriginal deepthroat nail salon

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 12:30:34 PM »
+15
As a former fatty I can tell you it's not easy to lose weight but th satisfaction of a good workout followed by a healthy meal start to outweigh the fleeting pleasure of store brand cupcakes pretty quick.

I used to hate being SHAMED FOR MY WEIGHT  :madgoon: but now I am one of those shamers. Like yo, if you're fat, whatever, but don't try and tell me it's beautiful or normal to stuff your fucking face every day. I legit can't eat like that unless I'm stoned off my tits, and I don't even think about sweets or fast food unless I'm high.

Garbage in, garbage out. Your body is your temple. Even the ancient greeks knew the key to happiness was a richly balanced physical and mental life fucking 2500 years ago lmao c'mon son

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 01:02:15 PM »
+3
British people are ugly, so it makes it hard to tell if being fat is a problem or not.
Get those lips fat enough and no one can see your teeth anymore.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2014, 02:18:43 PM »
+6
As a former fatty I can tell you it's not easy to lose weight but th satisfaction of a good workout followed by a healthy meal start to outweigh the fleeting pleasure of store brand cupcakes pretty quick.

I used to hate being SHAMED FOR MY WEIGHT  :madgoon: but now I am one of those shamers. Like yo, if you're fat, whatever, but don't try and tell me it's beautiful or normal to stuff your fucking face every day. I legit can't eat like that unless I'm stoned off my tits, and I don't even think about sweets or fast food unless I'm high.

Garbage in, garbage out. Your body is your temple. Even the ancient greeks knew the key to happiness was a richly balanced physical and mental life fucking 2500 years ago lmao c'mon son

The best part about being a former fat kid and now a swole adult is I can now laugh at the skinny kids who became obese adults.

Seriously though wouldn't want to look good naked when you're having sex a good enough impetus to not be fat?

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2014, 02:44:24 PM »
+7
op's fat fingers prevented him from clicking two pages back and notice we already had a thread about fatties

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2014, 03:31:24 PM »
+1
Welp :megatuss:

Eh, the original article in the OP deserved its own thread anyway.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 03:36:11 PM by Bottom of the Grode Jar »

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2014, 04:33:18 PM »
+3
If you're fat then no one will love you.

The only way fat people can attract other people is by pulling them into their orbits

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2014, 05:46:54 PM »
+1
People who were fat once and got in shape will always, ALWAYS be fat again.

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2014, 07:38:53 PM »
+8
The best part about being a former fat kid and now a swole adult is I can now laugh at the skinny kids who became obese adults.

Seriously, for any posters on SS who are still in your early 20s, you've got five to ten years before you have the biggest laugh of your life. "it gets better"

FB kind of ruined it because you can watch the slow decline and it reduces the shock value but it's funny to see everyone you knew turn into Ms. Piggy

Babomb

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2014, 07:57:29 PM »
+16
Being fat is a lifestyle choice.  Being chuby might not be, but being obese fat ass requires you to eat a shit ton of food and get no excercise.

If thats what you want to do I'm all for that, but just as you have the right to eat I have the right to bust your balls for being a fat ass.  Just this afternoon I was a man who was too fat to walk around so he was driving one of those electric wheelchair thigns they have at the grocers.  Beause he was a fat ass.

Be fat if you want, but you can't tell me fat is beautiful or at all healthy.  But this new day and age cares more about "mah feels" than actual facts, otherwise the Ferguson thing would never have happened.

"A black guy assaulted police and was shot?  Seems justified to me".

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic cold, dead hands old The Gentry Boy Scout Californian Better dead than red Scrooge Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2014, 08:13:37 PM »
+12
You know what I just thought of that is really depressing?

You know how you go to the gym and get a good workout in and then the next day your muscles are all sore and stiff.  It hurts, but it hurts in a good way and the pain makes you feel like you are making gains and accomplishing something.  You know how when you get really into working out, you just kinda live your entire life with that constant muscle soreness.   Like 4 or 5 days a week you can feel that pain.  At work, at home, laying in bed.  It's just a part of your life.  And when you don't feel any pain at all its kind of weird and off putting and it reminds you that you need to get back in the gym.

These people have never really felt that feeling.  They have never had sore muscles.  Ok, just the fact that you are human means it has probably happened a handful of times in your life.  But I bet you many of these goons go YEARS without feeling that sensation.  Like not even once in fucking YEARS.  The feeling that normal people get on a fairly regular basis is totally alien to them.

That is really fucking pathetic.
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2014, 08:39:55 PM »
+9
They're just getting that feeling of fibro.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2014, 12:12:18 AM »
I got bored on Facebook the other day and went friends list hopping to see what people I knew a decade ago were up to. Literally every person who ever called me fat in high school makes me look thin now.

I really wish I had gone to the 10yr.

the woods

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2014, 12:18:03 AM »
+8
What's great is when a fatass dies and they're sent to be cremated and the extreme levels of fat in their body cause grease fires that burn down the crematorium. This is something that has happened more than once.

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2014, 02:43:19 AM »
+3
I took a month off from the gym due to surgery and just got back in there yesterday. Holy fuck, I can barely walk today. But at least I am able to put up some decent weight now and my legs actually are useful means of lifting things not just useless sticks. The first time I lifted, about a year ago now, I shit you not, I did 4 squats of the *empty bar* (failed on the fifth) and then couldn't walk for a week. I can't even fathom now how weak I was now. I'm not strong now but then I was ridiculous, little girl weak.

Unlike the fatties who 'hate exercise' after one workout I sucked it up and went back and eventually have learned to welcome the ever present dull soreness that goes with having a functional, useful body. I feel like such a fucking idiot for not doing it until I was in my early thirties.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 02:45:21 AM by jabba »

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2014, 11:53:17 AM »
+4
Seriously the first few workouts after a break, or the workouts required to get figure out roper form when you start are the worst.
rofl I have a sig

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2014, 01:52:14 PM »
+5
I have remained chubby while working out but I keep adding more and more weight to what I lift. I can't imagine not doing it, if I didn't i'd be fat as hell because I like shit food as well as lifting weights. I figure if I ate a bit better i'd probably look way better but i'm English so everything I eat is carbs and I fucking love it.

Granted, now I look thinner but weigh the same, so I suppose that muscle weighing more than fat is true. Its a lifelong journey, most of these fatties don't quite get that.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic cold, dead hands old The Gentry Boy Scout Californian Better dead than red Scrooge Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2014, 04:30:55 PM »
+1
I took a month off from the gym due to surgery and just got back in there yesterday. Holy fuck, I can barely walk today. But at least I am able to put up some decent weight now and my legs actually are useful means of lifting things not just useless sticks. The first time I lifted, about a year ago now, I shit you not, I did 4 squats of the *empty bar* (failed on the fifth) and then couldn't walk for a week. I can't even fathom now how weak I was now. I'm not strong now but then I was ridiculous, little girl weak.

Oh yeah that shits happens to everyone.  You take like 6 months off from weightlifting for whatever reason, and the day you get back in the gym for the first time.... HOLY FUCK.  Your biceps are so fucking sore that you literally can't extend your arm the entire way.  You have to walk around with your elbows pointed out for like 3 days straight.  I've had that happen several times in my life.  The over the top, insane muscle soreness like that only happens on your first week back in the gym though.  After that you will just have the normal, no big deal muscle pain the next day. 
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2014, 04:49:47 PM »
+4
Another thing fat people will probably never get to experience is the feeling you get when smoke a bowl after running 7-8 miles.  :reagan:

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

aboriginal deepthroat nail salon

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2014, 05:15:37 PM »
+1
Another thing fat people will probably never get to experience is the feeling you get when smoke a bowl after running 7-8 miles.  :reagan:

Realtalk post-gym blunts are proof there is a creator and he loves us.

DOMS is the shit, if a bit finicky as you become a more experienced lifter. Like ill work my arms like niggers in harvest season only to feel nothing the next day. People who bloo bloo bloo about muscle soreness are pussies. It can suck but it's no reason to stay out of the gym (not directed at anyone itt).

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2014, 06:20:01 PM »
+2
People laugh at the old-ass pic of the gym with escalators next to the stairs "lol fatties" but the guys who don't skip leg days aren't laughing.

(I haven't worked out in 10 or more years and really need to start back up)

MassiveMilitant

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2014, 08:28:19 PM »
+4

Realtalk post-gym blunts are proof there is a creator and he loves us.

DOMS is the shit, if a bit finicky as you become a more experienced lifter. Like ill work my arms like niggers in harvest season only to feel nothing the next day. People who bloo bloo bloo about muscle soreness are pussies. It can suck but it's no reason to stay out of the gym (not directed at anyone itt).

You guys are aware that Marijuana inhibits neogenesis, right? thats why hippies claim it cures/prevents cancer. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/neogenesis

It also fucks with your hormones and leads to increased estrogen levels.
Yeah Arnie smoked some weed in Pumping Iron but i can guarantee you he wasnt toking fat blunts every day after the gym. (also he was on roids)