;

Author Topic: Long Live FatPeopleHate!  (Read 191647 times)

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Long Live FatPeopleHate!
« Reply #1725 on: October 11, 2017, 02:08:42 PM »
+6
Fucking a fat chick is like fast food: you know it's not what you should be doing, but sometimes it's just a matter of convenience.

The same applies to your mom btw

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #1726 on: October 11, 2017, 04:35:58 PM »
+2

I love how they always use fat women with huge tits who are farily well put together for these articles. I could see someone wanting to fuck the chick in that picture if they were really into big tits or something. The vast vast majority of these HAES women are these giant fucking mongoloids that look worse than Honey Boo Boo's mom.

Even if she's got huge cans you know the rest of her body looks like the surface of the moon due to all her cellulite craters.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1727 on: October 11, 2017, 04:36:17 PM »
Fucking a fat chick is like fast food: you know it's not what you should be doing, but sometimes it's just a matter of convenience.

The same applies to your mom btw

Not any more :smug:
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1728 on: October 11, 2017, 06:33:08 PM »
+10
Got Milk? is right.  The whole purpose of HAES is to get men with high enough social value to want to fuck fat girls.  If they push trigglypuff, it ain't gonna get off the ground.  However if they have some fat girl with a cute face and massive tits (like Ashley Graham), it may trick some of our more hornier men with lower standards to consider going hoggin'.  Fat girls hate fat guys for the same reason everyone hates fat girls.  However in our fucked up clownworld society, fat girls think that they have more social value than fat guys so fat guys are kicked into the punji pit while fat girls are talking to Chads on Tinder about how much kinkier fat girls are than those stuck up bitches who don't have the 'beetus.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1729 on: October 11, 2017, 09:59:04 PM »
+1
Did she die?

Not right away, but I haven't talked to her in a while so maybe in the interim?

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1730 on: November 02, 2017, 04:06:43 PM »
+14

:tom:

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1731 on: November 02, 2017, 04:29:39 PM »
+8

:psyduck:

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #1732 on: November 02, 2017, 08:27:06 PM »
+2
Got Milk? is right.  The whole purpose of HAES is to get men with high enough social value to want to fuck fat girls.  If they push trigglypuff, it ain't gonna get off the ground.  However if they have some fat girl with a cute face and massive tits (like Ashley Graham), it may trick some of our more hornier men with lower standards to consider going hoggin'.  Fat girls hate fat guys for the same reason everyone hates fat girls.  However in our fucked up clownworld society, fat girls think that they have more social value than fat guys so fat guys are kicked into the punji pit while fat girls are talking to Chads on Tinder about how much kinkier fat girls are than those stuck up bitches who don't have the 'beetus.

In my humble opinion, I would go so far as to say HAES is both this and on a larger scale some depopulation campaign shit. Big pharma is looking at these landwhales and seeing 300 pound cellulite covered dollar signs.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Libertarian Prepper cold, dead hands Texan Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #1733 on: November 03, 2017, 03:16:46 AM »
+5
Dude, I've seen you mention this a bunch now and I gotta say, depopulation is the fucking dumbest conspiracy of all goddamn time. The govt doesn't want LESS peons they want more of them. They get more tax money, more people for their military, more resources to develop technology, more power and if you wanna go conspiracy they get more bodies for enslavement.

The govt is always trying to pass laws to make society more coddled and safe (seatbelt laws, helmet laws, gun laws, drug laws, smoking bans, regulations in youth sports, etc), and people have to constantly fight them to keep the dangerous hobbies available. We have a super lax immigration policy too, so what the fuck would the point of depopulation be when we're inviting people in constantly to populate the country and then protecting them from all harm?
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #1734 on: November 03, 2017, 11:02:59 AM »
+5
Dude, I've seen you mention this a bunch now and I gotta say, depopulation is the fucking dumbest conspiracy of all goddamn time. The govt doesn't want LESS peons they want more of them. They get more tax money, more people for their military, more resources to develop technology, more power and if you wanna go conspiracy they get more bodies for enslavement.

The govt is always trying to pass laws to make society more coddled and safe (seatbelt laws, helmet laws, gun laws, drug laws, smoking bans, regulations in youth sports, etc), and people have to constantly fight them to keep the dangerous hobbies available. We have a super lax immigration policy too, so what the fuck would the point of depopulation be when we're inviting people in constantly to populate the country and then protecting them from all harm?

They DO want fewer white people though.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #1735 on: November 03, 2017, 11:34:41 AM »
+3
"I like the fat ones... they'll do anything!" - Vince Neil
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #1736 on: November 03, 2017, 03:58:03 PM »
+3

This is a lie. A woman can have big tits and a fat ass and get by with murder if her belly is flat. But when her gut hangs out like a half filled laundry bag, it's disgusting to the human eye. Also, the camera angle/stretch/genetic luck of having a pretty face helps a lot.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1737 on: November 03, 2017, 04:01:10 PM »
+5

:stonk: Why is he white?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1738 on: November 03, 2017, 04:01:41 PM »
+3

This is a lie. A woman can have big tits and a fat ass and get by with murder if her belly is flat. But when her gut hangs out like a half filled laundry bag, it's disgusting to the human eye. Also, the camera angle/stretch/genetic luck of having a pretty face helps a lot.
Don't care still would.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1739 on: November 03, 2017, 06:21:33 PM »
+2

Don't care still would.
Yea, but you're a degen. You do many things normal people don't do.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #1740 on: November 03, 2017, 06:39:18 PM »
+4

Don't care still would.
Yea, but you're a degen. You do many things normal people don't do.

The thirst is real

also achievement unlocked: Man the Harpoons

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1741 on: November 03, 2017, 09:57:43 PM »
+4

It's like riding a moped- fun until your friends see you doing it.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #1742 on: November 03, 2017, 10:47:29 PM »
+4
Gotta follow the boob/tummy rule - If the boobs stick out further than the tummy, it's yummy. If the tummy sticks out further than the boobs, she's not gettin' in your pubes.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1743 on: November 04, 2017, 12:47:03 AM »
+7
Gotta follow the boob/tummy rule - If the boobs stick out further than the tummy, it's yummy. If the tummy sticks out further than the boobs, she's not gettin' in your pubes.
No, dude, there are some disgusting fatbodies with huge boobies. If the gut isn't pretty flat, it's gross. I men, she doesn't have to have abs of steel, but when you wonder if she might be pregnant and she's not, that's fucking gross.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1744 on: November 04, 2017, 01:53:40 AM »
+6
No, dude, there are some disgusting fatbodies with huge boobies. If the gut isn't pretty flat, it's gross. I men, she doesn't have to have abs of steel, but when you wonder if she might be pregnant and she's not, that's fucking gross.
OK, who are you and what did you do with Rocket?

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1745 on: November 24, 2017, 07:10:21 AM »
+2
Fitness girl: posts long Instagram post on how she loves her body and that people should eat anything they want on Thanksgiving because it won't hurt their body and she feels sorry for people who are ashamed of their body *posts pic of her bent over at the waist, covering her stomach with her arm*