;

Author Topic: #IllRideWithPoz  (Read 11076 times)

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Better dead than red Classicist cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
#IllRideWithPoz
« on: December 15, 2014, 02:23:37 PM »
+4
So a terrorist takes 15 people hostage, clearly the most important thing to do is to create a hashtag saying we support muslims. Let's revel in their retardation

:say:

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Better dead than red Classicist cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: #IllRideWithPoz
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 02:24:18 PM »
+1

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 02:24:50 PM »
+1

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 02:26:39 PM »
+1

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 02:35:06 PM »

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Fascist Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 02:36:42 PM »
+8
What the fuck is that I'll ride with you shit supposed to mean? I'll ride and join the ISIS with you? I kinda wish these poztards did that, just so see them featured in the next "Liveleak's best of UAV slaughter" compilation.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 02:55:29 PM »
+7

:razor: :duckrage: :razor:

there was no fucking post-9/11 backlash there were a couple of isolated incidents just as there was no backlash after the boston bombing its a fucking myth SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IDIOTS

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 03:04:00 PM »
+2

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 03:23:15 PM »
+3

:sjw:

starting to think IS might have a point

Petty Hate Machine

• Enemy Of The State
  • Space Racists
  • Awards Texan Lutheran Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! old Soldier Prepper The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 03:45:48 PM »
+5
Jfc what a great way to invite more attacks.
This unfortunate race, whom we had been taking so much pains to save and to civilize, have by their unexpected desertion and ferocious barbarities justified extermination and now await our decision on their fate.

The Floridian

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2014, 04:28:34 PM »
+3
So a terrorist takes 15 people hostage, clearly the most important thing to do is to create a hashtag saying we support muslims. Let's revel in their retardation

Cj Werleman was exposed as a plagiarist by Sam Harris in retaliation for slander IIRC and he's lost all credibility since. BTW pick up a copy of Harris' The End Of Faith—it explains the goatfucking tendencies of Islam from front to back of the Koran with every quote advocating/sanctioning the murder, rape, theft, and slavery of infidels, apostates, and women in it. IIRC it averaged out to be about 1 quote for every 3 pages of that fictional tomb not including the more benign ones.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2014, 04:36:59 PM »
+8

Also how can an atheist feel blessed?

Gender Swapped Dinosaur

• Unperson
  • Perhaps you may be able to help solve a mystery.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2014, 04:47:57 PM »
+8
The funny thing is that these fags would be the first to have their heads on a chopping block if the Muslims took over.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2014, 05:16:22 PM »
+4
The funny thing is that these fags would be the first to have their heads on a chopping block if the Muslims took over.

they'd probably provide the (alternative ecologically-minded) chopping block themselves

i mean they are already pro chopping off dick, that's just the logical next step

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2014, 05:21:38 PM »
+2

At least they die to the people they defended on the internet, while being tolerant to their pozzed religion.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2014, 05:26:48 PM »
+6
Googled the meaning of the hashtag:

702 ABC Sydney have had calls from Muslim listeners who say they are too scared to ride on public transport at the moment.

The hashtag appears to have come from a Facebook post from Sydney woman Rachael Jacobs who was riding on a train in Sydney, and noticed a Muslim woman quietly take off her head covering.

In her post she said: "I ran after her at the train station. I said 'put it back on. I'll walk with u."

Another woman took to Twitter and wrote: "If you reg take the bus b/w Coogee/Martin PL, wear religious attire, &don't feel safe alone: I'll ride withyou. @me for schedule."

The woman, Twitter user @sirtessa, then suggested "maybe start a hashtag? What's in #illridewithyou?"

I know I'm taking this wildly out of context, but I can't help but imagine a :dunegoonsay: being overjoyed that someone reminded that slut of proper modest Islamic attire.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2014, 05:29:33 PM »
+1

Aren't "perceived injustices, revenge, and occupation" pretty much the core tenets of Islam?

I guess they're choosing to continue pretending it's """""""""""peace""""""""""" instead.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2014, 05:30:30 PM »
+2
Googled the meaning of the hashtag:

702 ABC Sydney have had calls from Muslim listeners who say they are too scared to ride on public transport at the moment.

The hashtag appears to have come from a Facebook post from Sydney woman Rachael Jacobs who was riding on a train in Sydney, and noticed a Muslim woman quietly take off her head covering.

In her post she said: "I ran after her at the train station. I said 'put it back on. I'll walk with u."

Another woman took to Twitter and wrote: "If you reg take the bus b/w Coogee/Martin PL, wear religious attire, &don't feel safe alone: I'll ride withyou. @me for schedule."

The woman, Twitter user @sirtessa, then suggested "maybe start a hashtag? What's in #illridewithyou?"

I know I'm taking this wildly out of context, but I can't help but imagine a :dunegoonsay: being overjoyed that someone reminded that slut of proper modest Islamic attire.

let's not forget there's also the very real possibility that this girl is forced by her entourage to wear it and she doesn't want to be associated with them or something and she just got external pressure to put it back on when she didn't want to be reminded of all that shit

Gender Swapped Dinosaur

• Unperson
  • Perhaps you may be able to help solve a mystery.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2014, 05:43:16 PM »
+14

I guess middle class hipster SJWs have already gotten bored with pretending to care about negroes with #blacklivesmatter. Hashtag activism really is dumb and shallow as fuck.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2014, 07:08:29 PM »
+5
Man I really hope Al Qaeda  has a bus bomb plot going for Syndey.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge The Gentry Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2014, 07:23:25 PM »
+3

I guess middle class hipster SJWs have already gotten bored with pretending to care about negroes with #blacklivesmatter. Hashtag activism really is dumb and shallow as fuck.

Every few weeks some dindu is going to get ventilated in a made-up newsworthy way or some camel-fucker will muzz-out in a white country and prompt the pozzed to give thought about "inevitable islamophobic wrong-thinker backlash".

It's just going to go back and forth really.

Muslims=loved as fuck since 9/11 and all the made-up islamophobe-wrongthinker-backlash post-9/11. What seems kinda new is the negro-love. There was mumia a long time before St.TrayTray, beside him, did they ever really make this big of a deal (in the news for months) of malfunctioning farm equipment being shut down?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 07:33:21 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

LITERALLY WORSE THAN BUSH

• Unperson
  • Awards Better dead than red The Gentry cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2014, 07:24:51 PM »
+16
#illridewithyou

(stolen from twitter)

« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 07:27:03 PM by LITERALLY WORSE THAN BUSH »

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2014, 07:37:27 PM »
+4
There's also that rumor/claim that ISIS has managed to get a dirty bomb into Europe, possibly targeting London.

#illdeconwithyou
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2014, 07:47:02 PM »
+2
There's also that rumor/claim that ISIS has managed to get a dirty bomb into Europe, possibly targeting London.

#illdeconwithyou

expand on this

apparently they got their hands on 40kg of nuclear material when they took over the University of Mosul. The rest is speculation based on boasting some members made on twitter (:lolno:)

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2014, 08:32:44 PM »
+1
could you expand on this? I missed it
apparently they got their hands on 40kg of nuclear material when they took over the University of Mosul. The rest is speculation based on boasting some members made on twitter (:lolno:)

Pretty much this. One of their sad sack Twitter jihadis was talking about the low-grade Uranium they stole in Mosul, and how they managed to rig up a device and sneak it into Europe. When it comes to ISIS it's 99.999% stdh.txt but they did actually get some shitty Uranium.