;

Author Topic: John Stewart leaves The Daily Show.  (Read 56979 times)

Bill Wilkins

Re: John Stewart leaves The Daily Show.
« Reply #525 on: August 15, 2016, 07:47:17 PM »
+4
Samantha Bee's obnoxious :ultlibrage: antics like this (attacking guns) are why her ratings have become so minuscule: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t88X1pYQu-I

That was right after the Orlando terrorist attack. People are done with this garbage. Samantha Bee will probably cry sexism after she inevitably gets shitcanned like Wilmore. 

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #526 on: August 15, 2016, 08:33:20 PM »
+4
The second amendment is the gateway to change the first amendment, remember words are weapons too.

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #527 on: August 15, 2016, 09:27:34 PM »
+6
There's also a thing with white shitlibs where I think they get uncomfortable when minorities start digging into white people.  They're okay with Stephen Colbert and I love cock more thanJon Stewartdoes doing it but when Trevor Noah does it, it hits them on a racial level that makes them feel uncomfortable.  It's like talking shit to your buddies vs. talking shit to a random stranger.  I think it unnerves a lot of libs and so they change the channel.  Although Oliver and Bee are doing shitty so the audience is just moving on in general.  I'm guessing they fill it with one more diversity hire and when that tanks, just show reruns of Tosh.0, South Park, Key and Peele, etc.

The problem is also when Colbert and Stewart do it, its a normal self-depreciating comedian thing (not to mention they are talented and you know they really don't hate white people). Noah and Willmore don't have that advantage, so they have to make sure that when they do it, they don't come off as it being genuine dislike (or implied genuine dislike) as well as it being, you know funny. The problem is that neither of them are talented enough to do this. So even if they don't hate white people, their jokes come off like they do or basically just unfunny garbage that shits on white people. If you're shitting on people you really don't like (or are pretending to or whatever), at least be funny about it. In comedy, you can make a joke about anything. As long as its fucking funny.

Its like the guy that tells a 'racist joke' that isn't funny or a good joke, but is basically just thinly veiled angry racism. It makes everyone uncomfortable. In real life, you sometimes don't have the option to walk away. But when watching TV, you can change the channel.

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #528 on: August 15, 2016, 09:39:27 PM »
+6
Nightly Show Cancelled!

“I’m really grateful to Comedy Central, Jon Stewart, and our fans to have had this opportunity,” Wilmore said in a statement. “But I’m also saddened and surprised we won’t be covering this crazy election or ‘The Unblackening’ as we’ve coined it. And keeping it 100, I guess I hadn’t counted on ‘The Unblackening’ happening to my time slot as well.”

Fuck Glitterbomber

• Unperson
  • Hope 'n Change
  • Awards Deplorables Boy Scout Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut The party of compassion Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #529 on: August 16, 2016, 09:28:08 AM »
+10
Man look at the resume posted in that article, from Senior Black Correspondent to Black*ish to The Minority Report, a whole decade of being black as his only marketable skill.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #530 on: August 16, 2016, 03:11:54 PM »
+7
Larry Wilmore a nigga crying that his gibs were cut off before he had enough for retirement.

Seriously thank god, even if you are magically immune to all bias and racism Nightly Show just wasn't funny.

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #531 on: May 13, 2017, 10:37:50 AM »
+9
Larry Wilmore got demoted to a podcast

https://theringer.com/larry-wilmore-black-on-the-air-podcast-d9c4bfa76be6

and now CC has some new social justice show called "Problematic" and its host is named Moshe. Don't bother googling anything about it, even shitlibs think its horrible. They cancel Jeselnik's show to make way for this shit. [((fantastic))]

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #532 on: May 13, 2017, 11:28:03 PM »
+9
I remember Moshe Kasher.  He used to cohost a podcast with potatonigger Neal Brennan called The Champs.  They would interview various black comedians, athletes, etc.  Neal Brennan has worked a lot with black comedians, namely Dave Chappelle.  So it was mostly Brennan who knew these people but Kasher was a clinger on.  So it would be Brennan shooting the shit with people like Chris Rock while Kasher would ask questions that kikes would like, especially social justice.  Whenever the guest would make some point about social justice, Kasher would practically bust a nut then and there.  Mostly these nignogs wanted to talk about other things so it would mostly be between the guest and Brennan.  I had no idea why Kasher was even a cohost except that the chosen people always find a way to piggyback off of the work of others to propel their own careers.

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
    • Awards
« Reply #533 on: May 22, 2017, 07:37:31 PM »
+9
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2009/05/anthony_weiner_vs_jon_stewart.html

Jon Stewart used to be roommates with Anthony Weiner. Explains so, so much.

Twitter Rapist

• Domestic Threat
  • Flame, dear flame
    • Awards
« Reply #534 on: May 23, 2017, 06:26:07 AM »
+4
A perv warning from Trump is just the tops.