;

Author Topic: Imgur Hates Death of Niggers and Embrace Jews  (Read 9074 times)

SEA

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • الإلكتروني
    • Awards
Imgur Hates Death of Niggers and Embrace Jews
« on: February 25, 2015, 08:49:34 PM »
+15
Imgur is latest in fight against truth.  This is hacking secret from our files, prepare for knowlege.

First understand that requesting images sending referrer in HTTP Request Header.  Niggerdeath header banned.  Imgur returning 403 Haram.

Working around is spoofing of header.  Hacking secrets needed unless using Chrome plugin.

Chrome Plugin Referrer Control are spoofing header.  Downloading: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/referer-control/hnkcfpcejkafcihlgbojoidoihckciin/related

Once plugin installed, set up site filter.  Doing so by typing into site filter box:
http://somethingsensitive.com
Then clicking Custom under referer setting.  Once clicking hit Random.  This will submitting random header.  Would post image but hah no working with your referer.  Use brain and figure it out if have problems.

If using Firesfox downloading:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/referrer-control/

الجيش السوري الإلكتروني يخترق موقع "المرصد السوري" الكاذب ويضع رسالة من الشعب السوري | http://syriahr.com
نحن لسنا جهة رسمية ولا ننتمي لحزب نحن شباب سوريون لبينا نداء الوطن بعد تعرض وطننا سوريا لهجمات على الإنترنت قررنا الرد بقوة تحت اسم الجيش السوري الإلكتروني #SEA

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting old Libertarian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
Re: Imgur Hates Death of Niggers and Embrace Jews
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 08:53:52 PM »
+1
Confirmed that this works in Chrome on Windows.  Thanks, Syria!
 :nixon:
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

trigger warning: productivity

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 08:54:18 PM »
+2
Praise be Allah

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 08:55:51 PM »
+2
Allahu Akbar!

:dunegoonsay:

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 09:10:52 PM »
+1
Anyway to do something like this on a phone?
rofl I have a sig

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 09:11:42 PM »
+1
nevermind, i'm dumb
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:08:49 PM by Bitter Weirdo »

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 09:12:47 PM »
+1
The poster SEA does not reflect my views on the Jewish faith or its people but it does reflect my views on how to get around imgur's alleged blacklist.

Thank you and praise be to Stephen Fry.

The Floridian

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 09:14:02 PM »
+1
Goddammit Imgur  :facepalm:

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting old Libertarian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 09:20:47 PM »
+1
Images work on the tapatalk app.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 09:24:29 PM »
+1
Stuff not to do
If someone else might own the copyright to it, don't upload it. Don't upload gore, obscenity, advertising, solicitations, "hate speech" (i.e. demeaning race, gender, age, religious or sexual orientation, etc.), or material that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, or that encourages illegality. Don't hotlink to adult content, or to file-sharing or torrent sites, and don't use Imgur as a content delivery network. Don't be a troll or a jerk. Don't impersonate someone else. If you do (and we will be the judge), or if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on Imgur.com. We mean it.

I've been uploading hate speech like this to imgur for years. http://imgur.com/n3W0H

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian old Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Boy Scout United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 09:25:46 PM »
+3
Thank you vicious terrorist death cult member.

Heh. "member"

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 10:27:45 PM »
+1
Why did imgur block this website?

wimpb

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 10:57:40 PM »
+2
i wasnt really sold on ISIS before, but since this imgur action im behind ISIS 100%

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 11:03:41 PM »
+1
Stuff not to do
If someone else might own the copyright to it, don't upload it. Don't upload gore, obscenity, advertising, solicitations, "hate speech" (i.e. demeaning race, gender, age, religious or sexual orientation, etc.), or material that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, or that encourages illegality. Don't hotlink to adult content, or to file-sharing or torrent sites, and don't use Imgur as a content delivery network. Don't be a troll or a jerk. Don't impersonate someone else. If you do (and we will be the judge), or if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on Imgur.com. We mean it.

I've been uploading hate speech like this to imgur for years. http://imgur.com/n3W0H

das rasis, sry u band
rofl I have a sig

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red Libertarian United Statesian Scrooge Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2015, 02:47:31 AM »
+4
On iOS get the icab browser and go to settings, network, and set http referrer to "same domain only"

Eat nigger shit imgur.

Also long live SEA.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2015, 07:43:57 AM »
+2
Why did imgur block this website?

GAPO you should email them. I want to hear the exact TOS were are charged with breaking.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2015, 08:00:52 AM »
+2
Is imgur SS specifically, or was this just a bunch of forums? Cause if so lol, we're finally earning some niggerdeath recognition.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

The Floridian

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 09:00:54 AM »
+5
My money is on Aatrek, Fire, etc. spamming  :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: emails to imgur.

Probably just Aatrek he's done this before

FreakyDeaky

• Unperson
  • Freaky deakies need love too.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2015, 09:27:49 AM »
+1
edit: derp ^^^

How the fuck did SoSe piss off imgur? Fucking babies.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 09:30:56 AM by FreakyDeaky »
Freaky deakies need love too...

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2015, 01:35:58 PM »
+1

:reagan:

GG imgur, nextmap
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:42:48 PM by Doctor Jizzmopper »
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2015, 01:51:08 PM »
+6
My money is on Aatrek, Fire, etc. spamming  :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: emails to imgur.

Yeah, or even a current mod or one of their sycophants. I can just imagine the high level IRC and IM discussions amongst the Imgur staff of :bieber: s and :christina: s as they peruse our site after the big tip off, clutching their pearls and literally shaking at our HATRED and HARASSMENT.  :rolleyes:

You're a fucking image host. Host your images and get over yourselves.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 01:53:01 PM »
+3

Yeah, or even a current mod or one of their sycophants. I can just imagine the high level IRC and IM discussions amongst the Imgur staff of :bieber: s and :christina: s as they peruse our site after the big tip off, clutching their pearls and literally shaking at our HATRED and HARASSMENT.  :rolleyes:

You're a fucking image host. Host your images and get over yourselves.

Don't worry, those faggots will keep hosting our images as well.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

hair weev

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2015, 06:41:48 PM »
+1
The poster SEA does not reflect my views on the Jewish faith or its people but it does reflect my views on how to get around imgur's alleged blacklist.

Thank you and praise be to Stephen Fry.

So when you posted about this on sluthate did they ban you and delete your posts because that's what it looks like.

So much niggerdeath persecution.  :depressedlesbian:

e:  nm your posts are still there but for some reason on page 3 instead of page 1 i'm so confused
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 06:44:00 PM by hair weev »

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2015, 07:27:59 PM »
+6
I got two replies from Imgur about this.

Feb 25, 18:58

Hi!

Thanks for writing. Unfortunately that site has been blocked from hotlinking due to multiple instances of abuse of Imgur's terms of service. The terms of service can be found at http://imgur.com/tos. Please let me know if I can help further.

But then they followed up with:

Feb 26, 17:11

Hey!

Just wanted to give you an update on this. We actually made a mistake on our side that blocked your site. We're in the process of completely unblocking it. Let me know if I can help further.

So who knows!

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator cold, dead hands Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2015, 07:32:29 PM »
+1
uh, interesting