;

Author Topic: The Amazing Race Game!  (Read 35165 times)

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
Re: The Amazing Race Game!
« Reply #400 on: May 06, 2017, 07:57:39 AM »
+2
this one effected me irl as it shut down a portion of road i was ubering on

http://abc7.com/amp/news/girl-riding-bike-fatally-struck-by-bus-in-redondo-beach/1959467/

all the news sites were scant on details, other than that a witness described the girl as swerving in front of the bus, leaving me scratching my head as to what exactly had occurred and how, the girl has not yet been publicly identified and being that it's redondo beach i assumed she was a lily white aryan princess, however if you watch the video you will see who her friends were, and it suddenly becomes a lot more clear
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: May 06, 2017, 02:30:48 PM »
+1
this reinforces my previously held belief that cyclists should never go into the street

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: June 17, 2017, 10:22:19 AM »
+2
But really, who hasn't considered doing this?

http://www.wpxi.com/news/police-mom-leaves-kids-home-alone-with-a-credit-card-while-shes-in-nc-for-break/534524287

Woman told her kids 13 and 9 she needed a break from them so she left them with a credit card and skipped state. A relative ratted her out to the fuzz.

I have not seen a picture so I have no idea. I would say she was black but she has credit so
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: June 17, 2017, 11:15:30 AM »
+1
Eesha Sellers. Sounds like a nog name.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #405 on: June 17, 2017, 01:03:40 PM »
+1
I'm gonna guess white. That sounds like a middle class white woman with full custody.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #406 on: June 17, 2017, 03:18:00 PM »
+1
Beaver County is 92.5% white. Maybe things have changed in the last 15 years, but last I knew there weren't many blacks in that part of the state outside of Slibberty.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #407 on: June 17, 2017, 08:12:04 PM »
Beaver County is 92.5% white. Maybe things have changed in the last 15 years, but last I knew there weren't many blacks in that part of the state outside of Slibberty.
It's so niggery you don't even know.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #408 on: June 17, 2017, 10:58:25 PM »
It's so niggery you don't even know.
Which areas?

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #409 on: June 19, 2017, 10:26:39 AM »
I would say she was black but she has credit so

It didn't say anything about credit. Just a credit card.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: June 19, 2017, 12:07:19 PM »
+1
I would say she was black but she has credit so

It didn't say anything about credit. Just a credit card.
So you've never applied for a credit card.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #411 on: June 19, 2017, 12:31:12 PM »
+4
Crapital One will approve the shinest of coons with shit-tier credit at an APR you'll have to do gradeschool math not to believe!

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #412 on: June 19, 2017, 03:25:29 PM »
+6
Crapital One will approve the shinest of coons with shit-tier credit at an APR you'll have to do gradeschool math not to believe!
Oh, so you have applied for a credit card. I'm glad they can accommodate people in your... cohort.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #413 on: June 19, 2017, 05:43:56 PM »
+6
I'm glad they can accommodate people in your... cohort.

Hey, his Centurion says he's on the fast track for a promotion to Decanus.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #414 on: June 19, 2017, 08:56:26 PM »
+4
I'm glad they can accommodate people in your... cohort.

Hey, his Centurion says he's on the fast track for a promotion to Decanus.

he a good boy, studying to be a Tyrone:tyrone: 

need mo money fo dem legions

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #415 on: June 19, 2017, 09:02:33 PM »
+1
Meanwhile, we have this sad situation:

Young girl gets abducted and murdered.
http://jezebel.com/seventeen-year-old-muslim-girl-captured-and-beaten-to-d-1796213476

A 17-year-old Muslim girl identified as Nabra was kidnapped and beaten to death early Sunday morning in Sterling, Virginia. She was reported as missing at roughly 4 a.m. and now police believe they have found her body in a pond.

According to BuzzFeed, Nabra was headed to Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS) Center with friends at 3:30 a.m. They had taken a break from prayers in order to eat and, having done so, were returning to the Center. But before they arrived, two men with baseball bats emerged from a car and began attacking them. Everyone in the group fled to safety, or so they thought at the time.

When the friends reassembled, they realized Nabra was nowhere to be found.

The answer:

"Twenty-two-year-old Darwin Martinez Torres was arrested and charged with murder not long after police found the body. Although two men were purportedly involved in the attack, police say they are not seeking a second suspect."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCpA4nhVYAAJGp5.jpg

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #416 on: June 19, 2017, 09:14:28 PM »
I missed that one.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Enemy Of The State
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #417 on: June 19, 2017, 09:28:17 PM »
+1
I could've seen that one go any number of directions, just not white, if they'd been white it would've been all over the place to get the Republican Baseball Assassin off the front page

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: June 19, 2017, 09:46:01 PM »
+2
Dude is apparently also an illegal immigrant, and now has an ICE detainer in addition to being held on murder charges.
 :procrage:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: June 20, 2017, 01:19:36 AM »
+8
It turns out that sometimes they really are doing the jobs Americans won't do.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"