;

Author Topic: "It was the Divine Plan for me to kill Trayvon Martin, also fuck Obama" - ZimZam  (Read 2194 times)

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
fucking lmao

‘Without Fear of Retaliation,’ George Zimmerman Unloads on ‘Barack Hussein Obama’ in 13-Minute Video
Mar. 24, 2015 2:06am   Oliver Darcy
SHARES
Share ThisTweet This
The former neighborhood watchman acquitted in the 2012 shooting death of unarmed black minor Trayvon Martin lashed out at President Barack Obama in a new video posted online late Monday.

“I feel that now is the perfect time to speak my mind without fear of retaliation by the president, the attorney general, the federal government et cetera,” George Zimmerman, 31, said before laying into Obama in the 13-minute interview conducted by his lawyer Howard Iken.

See the interview here

The 31-year-old pointed at Obama when asked to name an official or government agency who brought the “highest level of unfairness” to his situation.

“By far, the president of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama,” Zimmerman said. “He had the most authority and in that sense I would hold him in the highest regard believing that he would hold that position and do his absolute hardest to not inflame racial tensions in America.”

“Unfortunately after even after Jay Carney, his press secretary stated in the White House briefing that the White House will not interject in a local law enforcement matter and at most a state criminal matter, President Obama held his Rose Garden speech stating if I had a son he would look like Trayvon,” he continued. “To me that was clearly a dereliction of duty pitting Americans against each other solely based on race.”

“He took what should have been a clear-cut self-defense matter and still to this day on the anniversary of incident he held a ceremony at the White House inviting the Martin-Fulton family and stating that they should take the day to reflect upon the fact that all children’s lives matter,” Zimmerman added. “Unfortunately for the president I’m also my parent’s child and my life matters as well. And for him to make incendiary comments as he did and direct the Department of Justice to pursue a baseless prosecution he by far overstretched, overreached, even broke the law in certain aspects to where you have an innocent American being prosecuted by the federal government which should never happen.”

Zimmerman said that he felt “throughout the process” Obama should have not interjected himself into a local law enforcement incident.

“Instead of rushing to judgment, making racially charged comments and pitting American against American. I believe that he should of taken the higher road given his position and said, been an example, been a leader as the president should be and say lets not rush to judgment,” the 31-year-old said.

In the interview posted on his lawyer’s website, Zimmerman said that he feels no guilt for the way things turned out.

“[W]ith me as a Christian I believe that God does everything for a purpose, and he had his plans and for me to second guess them would be hypocritical and almost blasphemous,” he said, adding that if he “had a fraction of the thought that I could have done something differently, acted differently so that both of us who survived then I would have heavier weight on my shoulders.”

The interview was published on a page on Iken’s website titled, “An Interview With George Zimmerman.”

:zimmer:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 09:15:39 AM by Cornudo por el FOIA »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Good for ZimZam. But he needs to stop getting in trouble.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards

PrivilegeChecked

• Unperson
    • Awards
He's a gift from God that keeps on giving.  :reagan:

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
god bless george zimmerman
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

a bad guy

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Classicist Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Italian
    • Awards
I'm sure he'll get lambasted in the media for daring to follow the logical conclusions of his faith.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
fucking lmao

‘Without Fear of Retaliation,’ George Zimmerman Unloads on ‘Barack Hussein Obama’ in 13-Minute Video
Mar. 24, 2015 2:06am   Oliver Darcy
SHARES
Share ThisTweet This
The former neighborhood watchman acquitted in the
:ultlibrage: 2012 shooting murder of unarmed black minor, and good boi who din do nuthin, Trayvon Martin :ultlibrage: lashed out at President Barack Obama in a new video posted online late Monday.

:zimmer:

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
I agree with everything Zimmy's saying, I just wish it wasn't him saying it.

The Floridian

Obama's incredibly sanctimonious "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" line was what made the media coverage of the whole case go full retard ever since. Also, he's right about Obama having the federal government going after him legally along with inviting the Martin family to the White House on the anniversary of the incident every year.

I can't wait until the White House is white again.

wimpb

zimmer's simmer status: not

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
With INS stepping up deportations, Zimmerman felt it was very important for the media to again declare him as "white"
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Republican Fat Cat

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards

True. Despite all the lols he provided from  :madgoon: and  :ultlibrage: zimzam has turned out to be a tremendous faggot himself.
D&D really does pretend to be a bunch of working class heroes when in reality the heaviest thing they've ever lifted are their colossal asses.

wimpb

character assassination: successful

My Gender Career

• Domestic Threat
  • you are my job
    • Awards

él un buen chico, que no hizo nada!!!

:procrage: :procrage: :procrage: :procrage:

The Floridian

True. Despite all the lols he provided from  :madgoon: and  :ultlibrage: zimzam has turned out to be a tremendous faggot himself.

Not gonna lie I wanted to see him beat the fuck out of DMX.

Republican Fat Cat

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
He's turned out to be such a pussy I don't think he could beat up Abe.  :facepalm:
D&D really does pretend to be a bunch of working class heroes when in reality the heaviest thing they've ever lifted are their colossal asses.

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
Life sure changes when you can afford cocaine daily.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting old 420 Libertarian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck