;

Author Topic: Not even Trump can Stump Future President Trump  (Read 488705 times)

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: Not even Trump can Stump Future President Trump
« Reply #7150 on: October 10, 2016, 10:43:49 AM »
+13
Trump has always struck me as a role model gentleman. He's very complimentary of women, in an old-school way. He's very good at making them smile, in ways beta-millennials would consider rape culture. He holds doors, walks on the outside, hugs/kisses on the cheek, etc. It resonates with pretty women who don't need feminism and women who want a man who acts like a man. He's flirtatious enough to make his attraction known, so there's no real secret as to how he considers the women in his company.

Bill Clinton, on the other hand is a true feminist who respects women. He sneaks peaks at their bodies and ogles, without making any problematic comments. He takes opportunities that come his way, while trying to be as secretive about them as possible. A true gentleman who would never pass comment or make his true intentions known.

Trump is a sexist pig and Bill is a nice guy.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 10:45:54 AM by blasting_asshole »

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7151 on: October 10, 2016, 11:21:21 AM »
+17
After watching last night's debate, I now believe Trump is guilty of at least one rape.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7152 on: October 10, 2016, 11:22:40 AM »
+9
I was thinking about the tape hysteria this morning. It's like our culture has been made so perverse and backwards when it comes to flirting and courtship thanks to progressive degeneracy that we've somehow come to the point that, in a way, we're supposed to be shrieking Puritans over the content of the Trump tape because it's old-fashioned man bantz and he didn't actually do anything.

Today courtship for a lot of people under 35 is something like

1) text "ay bby u wan sum fuk"
2) suck he dick

So when Donald Trump and a giggling Billy Bush talk about old-school Don Draper VJ Day GRAB HER RIGHT BY THE PUSSY stuff, it circles around to being UNACCEPTABLE SEXUAL ASSAULT. Our culture and nation are both dead and gay.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7153 on: October 10, 2016, 11:23:23 AM »
According to the USC/LA Times poll, Trump received a bump yesterday and this was pre-debate as well.  Looks like #PussyGate only had a two day shelf life.

Looks like it's back to the drawing board yet again for Robby Mook and Hillary Clinton :allears:
I've always loved that poll because there's this huge disclaimer on it where it looks like the pollsters don't even believe in their own poll because it has consistently had Trump on top.

Whether the polls numbers are correct or not, we know that the 3,000 people participating didn't seem to give a shit about the tape.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7154 on: October 10, 2016, 11:25:09 AM »
+7
I was thinking about the tape hysteria this morning. It's like our culture has been made so perverse and backwards when it comes to flirting and courtship thanks to progressive degeneracy that we've somehow come to the point that, in a way, we're supposed to be shrieking Puritans over the content of the Trump tape because it's old-fashioned man bantz and he didn't actually do anything.
Trump is part of a dying generation. His generation doesn't know that you wait for the woman to twerk, signalling her readiness to perform intercourse. That's affirmative consent.

Immortan Trump

• Unperson
  • Awards Jew Bah Jaysus! Ave Maria The Gentry cold, dead hands old Boy Scout Libertarian Better dead than red Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #7155 on: October 10, 2016, 12:30:14 PM »
+5
I posted on FB about how it isn't sexual assault because he said they let him do it.

LISTEN HERE SHIT LORD!  I WAS MUGGED AND LET MY MUGGER HAVE MY WALLET I DID NOT CONSENT!! Trump is abusing his power over women and FORCING THEM!!

So when I let my buddy borrow a DVD it was actually theft and I had no agency in that transaction

DID YOU JUST COMPARE DVDS TO SEXUAL ASSAULT?Transactions?!?  I literally can't even. You're perpetuating rape culture by defending him.

You got me. Next time my kids hug me without explicit consent I'll report them to the police for sexual assault.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7156 on: October 10, 2016, 12:44:57 PM »
+11
PSALM 78:45
HE SENT AMONG THEM SWARMS OF FLIES WHICH DEVOURED THEM, AND FROGS WHICH DESTROYED THEM.

The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #7157 on: October 10, 2016, 03:33:07 PM »
+5
People "angry" over Pussygate are "holier-than-thou" dipshits. If Trump loses because of this, then the country deserves to be raped by spics and kebabs before getting nuked for good.

Genderfluid cannabis nagger

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #7158 on: October 10, 2016, 03:59:34 PM »
People "angry" over Pussygate are "holier-than-thou" dipshits. If Trump loses because of this, then the country deserves to be raped by spics and kebabs before getting nuked for good.
It'd be poetic justice considering these people posture like they're so afraid of sexual violence. Just wait, just wait you stupid fucks. Reap what you sow.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #7159 on: October 10, 2016, 04:12:01 PM »
+16

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7160 on: October 10, 2016, 05:33:12 PM »
+2
According to the USC/LA Times poll, Trump received a bump yesterday and this was pre-debate as well.  Looks like #PussyGate only had a two day shelf life.

Looks like it's back to the drawing board yet again for Robby Mook and Hillary Clinton :allears:
I've always loved that poll because there's this huge disclaimer on it where it looks like the pollsters don't even believe in their own poll because it has consistently had Trump on top.

Whether the polls numbers are correct or not, we know that the 3,000 people participating didn't seem to give a shit about the tape.

LA Times is extremely liberal but since they teamed up with USC for the polls, they can't tamper with the polls like Reuters or Quinnipiac does.  So basically they :qq: as they show Trump in the lead.

ZeitGoonst

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #7161 on: October 10, 2016, 09:08:56 PM »
+3
After watching last night's debate, I now believe Trump is guilty of at least one rape.

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #7162 on: October 10, 2016, 11:22:32 PM »
+6

This was TODAY in liberal Pennsylvania. I don't think pussygate did anything.

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #7163 on: October 11, 2016, 12:01:38 AM »
+3
start usin the other thread yall.

:trumpthumb:

Gay Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • Allow me to demonstrate the skill of Shaolin
  • Awards Punk's not dead!
    • Awards
« Reply #7164 on: October 11, 2016, 02:41:19 AM »
I love cock more thanBirkdoes is a faggot ass cuck bitch

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #7165 on: October 11, 2016, 01:10:49 PM »
+4
This thread is now for discussing how to get a SWOLE elected Fagmin.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.