;

Author Topic: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis  (Read 331928 times)

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
Re: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis
« Reply #4200 on: May 11, 2017, 12:11:37 PM »
+1
Macron has three stepchildren. Two of them are older than he is.

Parfaitement normal, parfaitement salubre.

I have no problem with step-children, if you have raised them from an early age and they have lived with you the whole time. If your "step child" is OLDER than you, that doesn't fucking count as having raised children.
He was raised by his pedo wife.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red 420 Scrooge Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #4201 on: May 11, 2017, 10:28:27 PM »
+6
I wonder if Macron and his filthy whore of a wife (Maybe in a few years we'll get a new Marie Antoinette type figure losing her head to a far right guillotine) have links to Pizzagate, being Rothschild connected and all, and if they're part of the further attempts to normalize pedophilia in the general population. 

It was a laugh reading articles written by disgusting older childless prog women praising their weird relationship in the week coming up to the election.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Saurons Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #4202 on: May 12, 2017, 07:46:20 AM »
+8
The Euro media couldn't stop reporting on every little thing Ivanka and Melania did during the first few weeks after Trump's victory but how DARE you criticize this clearly sexually deviant relationship of our glorious new French leader??

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4203 on: May 12, 2017, 10:53:13 AM »
+12
The Euro media couldn't stop reporting on every little thing Ivanka and Melania did during the first few weeks after Trump's victory but how DARE you criticize this clearly sexually deviant relationship of our glorious new French leader??

They wanted Melania to be a bimbo trophy wife in the worst way and it turns out that she's one of the most graceful and dignified women on the planet. Their shit slides off of her so easily, its great.

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4204 on: May 12, 2017, 12:04:22 PM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va9sBElkG_s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va9sBElkG_s</a>

So tolerant

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #4205 on: May 12, 2017, 10:58:30 PM »
+4
Macron has three stepchildren. Two of them are older than he is.

Parfaitement normal, parfaitement salubre.

I have no problem with step-children, if you have raised them from an early age and they have lived with you the whole time. If your "step child" is OLDER than you, that doesn't fucking count as having raised children.
He was raised by his pedo wife.
The term is "groomed"

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4206 on: May 13, 2017, 02:09:56 AM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va9sBElkG_s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va9sBElkG_s</a>

So tolerant

It's telling that the little shit says, "I'm a citizen of Islam". I'm surprised it didn't turn violent given there was the usual 4:1 advantage going on there.

Goodbye Germany, I'll remember you fondly.

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4207 on: May 13, 2017, 11:53:14 AM »
+7
70 year old Swedish woman charged with hate crime for pointing out that rapefugees shit in the street

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/70-rig-kvinna-talas-f-r-hets-mot-folkgrupp

70-year-old woman is charged with hatred against people

Published May 12, 2017 at 10.12

CREATE & CORRECT. A 70-year-old woman in Dalarna is charged with hateful people since Facebook wrote that immigrants fulfill their needs in the streets, writes DT.se.

According to the prosecution, the woman via Facebook should have expressed disdain on people with a foreign background.

In a post from 2015, she has written that immigrants "fire cars and kisses and go to the streets".

This violates the law in the face of the public, says the prosecutor.

The prosecuted woman has acknowledged that she wrote the post, but denied that she had committed a criminal act.

As proof of the 70-year-old woman there is a screenshot from Facebook.

The penalty for hatred against the people's group is imprisonment for a maximum of two years or, in the event of a fine, fines. If the crime is considered to be grossly convicted, the accused is sentenced to imprisonment for at least six months and no more than four years.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4208 on: May 13, 2017, 12:27:17 PM »
+7
I don't know a thing about Swedish Clown World hatelaws, but how hard could it be to spring for a PI to lurk around until he can get pictures of multiple street shitters to enter as evidence?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4209 on: May 13, 2017, 12:45:12 PM »
+20
I don't know a thing about Swedish Clown World hatelaws, but how hard could it be to spring for a PI to lurk around until he can get pictures of multiple street shitters to enter as evidence?

An immigrant is the Jesus of the left. Doesn't defecate, doesn't urinate, doesn't rape and, when he dies, will ascend to heaven because evil ignorant goyim murdered him.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4210 on: May 14, 2017, 11:41:50 AM »
+4

That'd just be evidence that you're full of hate for the poor immigrant.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4211 on: May 19, 2017, 01:27:17 AM »
+4

They wanted Melania to be a bimbo trophy wife in the worst way and it turns out that she's one of the most graceful and dignified women on the planet. Their shit slides off of her so easily, its great.

There's a reason you don't ever see her on TV or read any articles about her like we got with Michelle.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #4212 on: May 19, 2017, 06:02:05 AM »
+11
You faggots keep talking about Europe like it's still cool

The hot new shit is South Africa

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4</a>

Things are going full on Zimbabwe, destroying farms because they're owned by whites, killing livestock and then just leaving the carcasses to rot, billions of dollars in property damage. They're actively destroying anything resembling advanced civilization because everything is a white trick/lie. It's close to a civil war.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #4213 on: May 19, 2017, 06:34:40 AM »
+4
We don't care because, according to Trevor Noah, Trump is just as bad as Jacob Zuma. 

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4214 on: May 19, 2017, 07:46:18 AM »
+10
Even when there was full out librage about apartheid complete with sanctions, white ruled South Africa did very well.  Once the ANC got in charge, it's been a straight slide into a third world hellhole.

IMO, the Boers should get the fuck out but my understanding is that they're going to be there until the bitter end.  Shit has to resemble something like a zombie apocalypse except instead of zombies its niggers.

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4215 on: May 19, 2017, 08:48:56 AM »
+7
South African whites are loaves of bread tossed into a flock of pigeons. The few ones that are left are basically the ones that cannot afford to emigrate, or those who haven't been raped and beaten enough.

I used to work at a tourist information point in Italy, the only tourists who constantly asked about safety and walking out at night were South African tourists. They just refused to believe it was normal to walk around at night without being raped and shot in the head.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #4216 on: May 19, 2017, 08:54:56 AM »
+7
Even when there was full out librage about apartheid complete with sanctions, white ruled South Africa did very well.  Once the ANC got in charge, it's been a straight slide into a third world hellhole.

IMO, the Boers should get the fuck out but my understanding is that they're going to be there until the bitter end. Shit has to resemble something like a zombie apocalypse except instead of zombies its niggers.

Obligatory:

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4217 on: May 19, 2017, 12:09:12 PM »
+6
ive been to cairo and johannesburg and if i had to choose between them to spend the rest of my life i would take cairo in a heartbeat, traffic and smog be damned
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red 420 Scrooge Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #4218 on: May 19, 2017, 06:08:05 PM »
+8
I have to hand it to the Arab and Berber North Africans for hating the shit out of the Sub Saharans.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
    • Awards
« Reply #4219 on: May 21, 2017, 11:21:34 AM »
+4
Percentage of Europeans who are willing to fight a war for their country:

Answers so many questions, doesn't it?

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #4220 on: May 21, 2017, 01:03:39 PM »
+5
^^

But seriously holy shit those numbers elsewhere. This right here is a map form of a culture in decline.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • u w0t m8
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4221 on: May 21, 2017, 01:17:10 PM »
+6
Sweden's is a lot higher than I expected tbh

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
    • Awards
« Reply #4222 on: May 21, 2017, 01:30:27 PM »
+7

Sweden used to have compulsory conscription, which I think has a major effect on men's view of defending the homeland.

Anecdotal, but here when you meet a limp-wrist hipster, it often turns out he either dodged the draft or served as a civilian. It correlates, and military service is somewhat considered a rite of passage into adult/manhood for young men, at least by the older generations.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 01:38:43 PM by As a white male I »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4223 on: May 21, 2017, 02:42:47 PM »
+11

They accidentally asked mostly rapefugees who responded with variations of "Inshallah, I'm fighting for this country right now!"
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
    • Awards
« Reply #4224 on: May 22, 2017, 07:34:46 PM »
+12
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/22/serious-incident-at-uks-manchester-stadium-during-concert-where-loud-bang-heard.html

At least 20 dead, hundreds injured after reported explosion at Manchester stadium: report

At least 20 people are dead and hundreds are injured after one or more loud bangs were heard Monday night at an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena in England, NBC News reported, citing a preliminary report from authorities.

Just part and parcel of living in a big city! Yeah there's the nonstop fear of terror and sometimes loads of people are killed while just enjoying a night out but at least we're not racist! Yay!  :goonette: :unparsons:

Mayor Sadiq Khan warned Londoners that terrorist attacks are “part and parcel” of living in a big city in the wake of the September bombing in New York City.

“It is a reality I’m afraid that London, New York, other major cities around the world have got to be prepared for these sorts of things,” Khan told the Evening Standard. “That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities, it means the security services being ready, but also it means exchanging ideas and best practice,” he continued.

Khan also condemned President Donald Trump’s proposed travel ban saying in May, 2016, that “London has proved him wrong,” in its inclusive approach to counter-terrorism.
                                                             :say:

:duckrage: