;

Author Topic: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time  (Read 136584 times)

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time
« Reply #1675 on: May 13, 2017, 10:47:11 PM »
+21
The sleight of hand postmodernists use to pretend this isn't a call for genocide is typically meaningless and self-contradictory. They're talking about eradicating "whiteness" you see, the evil system of eternaly opressing white supremacy, not white people! White people don't even exist as an ethnic group, it is a social construct in the first place. There is no such thing as a "white" race. It is just a coincidence that eradicating this whiteness will be done through a process of making white people dissapear on an actual physical level, by miscegenation or, for the recalcitrant racists who don't want to accept their superior brown future, actual killings. But ultimately so many people will be freed from violence and opression by the death of the last "whites" that they it can't really be considered a genocide. More like the breaking of the last chains holding back true humanity, i.e every other ethnic group on the planet that is not white.

This singular event is redpilling a whole hell of a lot of Aggies about the reality of Left, White Genocide, and what minorities really do think of them when you boil it down.  School alumni are more pissed off than I have ever seen.  People want everyone gone now and for the university to absolutely clean house.  They were able to let other things in the past go, but many are drawing a line in the sand on this situation.  The university President and Dean responses have lit an absolute firestorm.  They basically threw rocket fuel on a huge bonfire to turn it into a raging inferno. 

This right here is exactly why the Alt Right is growing.  We either stand up for ourselves or we get marginalized to the point of death.  It's starting to really hit home to the normies now.

I think more and more people just don't have any more patience for the left.  They're like the moocher friend who crashes on your couch for a weekend because you didn't want him to crash but he begs and pleads that he has nowhere else to go so fuck it, you let him stay.  Then a couple weeks pass by and now your whole place reeks of weed.  Then a couple more weeks pass by and there's shit strewn everywhere and this nigga now cops an attitude about having to clean up after himself or god forbid do some chores.  Then a couple more weeks pass by and now he has his loser friends over and they start stealing your shit and when you confront him he bitches about how hard he has it and how you have all this nice shit.  It then sinks in that you should have never let him stay over in the first place, you learned your lesson, and the next time some other leech wants some of your shit for free, you tell him to go fuck a cactus when he starts sobbing about how he has nowhere else to go for the night.

That's how things are now with the left for an increasing amount of people.  Never give an inch of slack to these cocksuckers.  They will abloobloo about how rayciss and sexist and whateverist you are but who gives a shit.  Universities will respond once the donations are at risk of drying up.  Who gives a shit about your alma mater's handegg team, there's more at stake here than college sports.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1676 on: May 14, 2017, 11:10:56 AM »
+19
I think more and more people just don't have any more patience for the left.

They're losing patience, and at an accelerated pace, because there's little to no respite from leftist doctrine. People are starting to understand that letting leftists set or police social mores leads to, at the very best, endless headaches and eye-rolling. Normies don't want to be shamed and berated and threatened constantly.

One of the knee-jerk responses I used to see from people defending the SJW label on social media went something like "What, so you don't think it's a good idea to be a DECENT PERSON?!" and some pap about equality and, rarely, respect (insofar as a leftist understands respect - pronouns, artificial "identities", and the like). That line isn't working any more, because they've taken off their mask and proven that they don't care about being nice, or decent, or fair, or equal.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1677 on: May 15, 2017, 01:29:54 AM »
+10
https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/32587/

Ontario, Canada’s Lambton Kent District School Board has decided to replace the Shakespeare readings in its 11th grade English course with works by various indigenous authors.

Sound reasonable.

“Hey, I love Lord of the Flies. I love Shakespeare,” Superintendent of Education Mark Sherman said. “But really, we’re talking about 15th century Veronese landlords (Romeo and Juliet) or something like that. Does that resonate with Canadian kids? Or the British schoolboy class structure?”

Yeah, that Romeo and Juliet shit is WACK. Sooooo outdated.

I'll give you a better example. Why should anyone be listening to Bach in their music history classes? I mean most kids today aren't wealthy merchants and dignitaries who financed musicians, does Bach's music really resonate with them? Better go with something more {{{modern}}} like Lady Gaga.

Sherman added that students will still get a chance to take in The Catcher in the Rye and King Lear in “the other four compulsory English courses over their time in high school.”

Be honest: how much of this is because kids are getting fucking dumber with every passing year and you couldn't take the incessant whining how hard to read Shakespeare is?
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1678 on: May 15, 2017, 11:16:00 AM »
+10
I think more and more people just don't have any more patience for the left.  They're like the moocher friend who crashes on your couch for a weekend because you didn't want him to crash but he begs and pleads that he has nowhere else to go so fuck it, you let him stay.  Then a couple weeks pass by and now your whole place reeks of weed.  Then a couple more weeks pass by and there's shit strewn everywhere and this nigga now cops an attitude about having to clean up after himself or god forbid do some chores.  Then a couple more weeks pass by and now he has his loser friends over and they start stealing your shit and when you confront him he bitches about how hard he has it and how you have all this nice shit.  It then sinks in that you should have never let him stay over in the first place, you learned your lesson, and the next time some other leech wants some of your shit for free, you tell him to go fuck a cactus when he starts sobbing about how he has nowhere else to go for the night.

That's how things are now with the left for an increasing amount of people.  Never give an inch of slack to these cocksuckers.  They will abloobloo about how rayciss and sexist and whateverist you are but who gives a shit.  Universities will respond once the donations are at risk of drying up.  Who gives a shit about your alma mater's handegg team, there's more at stake here than college sports.

This + Used-to-be-moderates have converted to alt-right, because they've watched the left drag all the leftist bullshit they possibly can along with bipartisan sensibility...

"Ok, sure. Gays shouldn't be discriminated against and should have equal human rights and opportunities."
"OK WELL THAT AUTOMATICALLY APPLIES TO TRANSGENDERED INDIVIDUALS, SINCE THEY'RE PART OF THE GAY COMMUNITY! OH AND DISCRIMINATION = YOU DISAGREEING WITH ANYTHING ANYONE CLAIMS TO BE, NO MATTER WHAT EVIDENCE IS TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION!"

"Ok, sure. We should probably have some sort of healthcare situation where in the event of a life threatening illness, you're covered regardless of policy or pre-existing condition."
"GID IS A LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS BECAUSE IF I DON'T PASS AS MY DESIRED GENDER, I'LL KILL MYSELF!"

"Ok, sure. Marijuana is around the same level as cigarettes. Let's rethink some of our drug laws."
"WE NEED TO TREAT CRACK AND HEROIN ADDICTS AS GOOD BOIS WHO DIN DU NUFFIN! THEY ONLY KILLED/ROBBED/STOLE BECAUSE OF CRIPPLING ADDICTION! THEY SHOULDN'T BE TREATED LIKE CRIMINALS!"

And now...

"Set regulations on coal mining and deep water drilling? NOPE FUCK YOU! I know where this leads. You're gonna wanna ban hallogen lamps and lithium batteries, next."

"Immigration reform? NOPE FUCK YOU! I know where this leads. Open borders and endless gibs that'll put us on the same level as France."

"A further look into the effects of rising CO2 levels in the atmosphere? NOPE FUCK YOU! I know where this leads. A bunch of bullshit,  hand-selected, fake science."

:madgoon: "One should never base decisions, opinions, laws or governance off slippery slope fallacies!"
-Leftists as they lace up their ice skates
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:27:32 AM by blasting_asshole »

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #1679 on: May 15, 2017, 11:28:59 AM »
+12
“Hey, I love Lord of the Flies. I love Shakespeare,” Superintendent of Education Mark Sherman said. “But really, we’re talking about 15th century Veronese landlords (Romeo and Juliet) or something like that. Does that resonate with Canadian kids? Or the British schoolboy class structure?”

What? 

Shakespeare's plays have endured for centuries because they tackle timeless issues inherent in the human condition.  How is a tale about forbidden love any less relateable than some dumb savage talking about the idiosyncrasies of her tribe?  I'd say Shakespeare is more relateable because a kid is more likely to feel jealousy or guilt or love than he is to sleep on a dirt floor and eat the 10,000 year-old mammoth Chief Farting Eagle found thawed in his backyard.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1680 on: May 15, 2017, 01:09:11 PM »
+4
Mark Sherman didn't actually read those books, the British schoolboy stuff is a background detail, not the damn point of Flies.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1681 on: May 15, 2017, 02:32:58 PM »
+10
Invalid Tweet ID
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1682 on: May 15, 2017, 04:32:52 PM »
+11
Hahahah real life REEEEEEEing over a sign. Classy.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1683 on: May 15, 2017, 04:34:53 PM »
+11
Hahahah real life REEEEEEEing over a sign. Classy.

She's culturally appropriating the ancestral scream of the Kekistani Elders, someone arrest her for racism!

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #1684 on: May 15, 2017, 09:55:14 PM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZazSFEHfg8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZazSFEHfg8</a>
Fuck signatures.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #1685 on: May 15, 2017, 10:06:43 PM »
+19
I saw this brought up on 8chan, but it's scary how similar these libreal ree-outs are to descriptions of demonic possession in the Bible. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Al Sharptons merkin crabs

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1686 on: May 16, 2017, 02:20:49 AM »
+7
Meeting a simple Trump sign with performance art is p much destined to make you and your "art" look like a complete laughingstock. Lol.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Enemy Of The State
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout Artist cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1687 on: May 19, 2017, 03:12:13 PM »
+3

Französisch

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #1688 on: May 19, 2017, 03:38:07 PM »
+11
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9201

"Curry and his defenders insist that recordings of him apparently advocating for "killing white people" were taken out of context.
A group of former students, however, has compiled an archive of classroom recordings taken over the past several years in which Curry repeatedly advocates for violence against white people."

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1689 on: May 20, 2017, 07:12:10 PM »
+8
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9201

"Curry and his defenders insist that recordings of him apparently advocating for "killing white people" were taken out of context.
A group of former students, however, has compiled an archive of classroom recordings taken over the past several years in which Curry repeatedly advocates for violence against white people."

"You took me out of context" and "I was just joking!" are standard slippery Liberal backpedaling who techniques.  Good on the campus Conservatives for being ready for it this time. :reagan:

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1690 on: May 20, 2017, 09:01:16 PM »
+13
Well me, being the incredibly positive person I am, have decided that every time I do something awful or obnoxious, I'm just going to tell everybody "No, I'm ok, It's art" since that apparently excuses even the most lunatic behavior now.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1691 on: May 20, 2017, 09:12:37 PM »
+8
Well me, being the incredibly positive person I am, have decided that every time I do something awful or obnoxious, I'm just going to tell everybody "No, I'm ok, It's art" since that apparently excuses even the most lunatic behavior now.

Cover all the bases - "It was satirical performance art intended to raise awareness, and you took it out of context."
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Ossipago

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #1692 on: May 21, 2017, 06:21:51 AM »
According to Haidt, there are six foundations on which moral stances are built: care, fairness, liberty, loyalty, authority, and purity. Having a broad base means that all six values are important to you.

Haidt's research has shown that conservatives tend to care about all six bases, while liberals only care about the first three.
How the hell do you define and research those things?

You really can't because Haidt is basing his definition(s) of morality off being nice; to be blunt. Niceness has fuckall to do with morality, philosophically, and since Haidt is trying to go that direction, it's completely meaningless as far as containing definitions.

this is wrong.  'authority', in-group loyalty and 'sanctity' aren't about being nice at all.  nor is the conservative's version of fairness, which is proportionate reward by reference to value.

Ossipago

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #1693 on: May 21, 2017, 11:19:16 AM »
+3
i'd note he has actually looked at whether liberals understand conservatives and vice versa.  the results were conservatives can understand liberals but not the other way around - so you're basically saying he has no awareness of anything beyond liberal morals when he has studied exactly how much moralities overlap, and found it is the liberal side of things which is lacking in perspective.

from his book the righteous mind on this problem:

When I speak to liberal audiences about the three “binding” foundations – Loyalty, Authority, Sanctity – I find that many in the audience don’t just fail to resonate; they actively reject these concerns as immoral. Loyalty to a group shrinks the moral circle; it is the basis of racism and exclusion, they say. Authority is oppression. Sanctity is religious mumbo-jumbo whose only function is to suppress female sexuality and justify homophobia.

In a study I did with Jesse Graham and Brian Nosek, we tested how well liberals and conservatives could understand each other. We asked more than two thousand American visitors to fill out the Moral Foundations Qyestionnaire. One-third of the time they were asked to fill it out normally, answering as themselves. One-third of the time they were asked to fill it out as they think a “typical liberal” would respond. One-third of the time they were asked to fill it out as a “typical conservative” would respond. This design allowed us to examine the stereotypes that each side held about the other. More important, it allowed us to assess how accurate they were by comparing people’s expectations about “typical” partisans to the actual responses from partisans on the left and the right)’ Who was best able to pretend to be the other?

The results were clear and consistent. Moderates and conservatives were most accurate in their predictions, whether they were pretending to be liberals or conservatives. Liberals were the least accurate, especially those who described themselves as “very liberal.” The biggest errors in the whole study came when liberals answered the Care and Fairness questions while pretending to be conservatives. When faced with questions such as “One of the worst things a person could do is hurt a defenseless animal” or ”Justice is the most important requirement for a society,” liberals assumed that conservatives would disagree.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #1694 on: May 21, 2017, 01:50:46 PM »
+10
i'd note he has actually looked at whether liberals understand conservatives and vice versa.  the results were conservatives can understand liberals but not the other way around

Well, yeah, conservatives were 3 years old at some point in their lives. Then they surpassed that mental age, making their range of knowledge a superset of the liberal mindset.
Fuck signatures.

Ossipago

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #1695 on: May 21, 2017, 11:53:44 PM »
+11
has this already been posted because lolol

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/harvard-student-rap-album-final-year-thesis-passes-second-highest-grade-ivy-league-obasi-shaw-a7747371.html

An Ivy League student will be graduating with one of the highest accolades after submitting a 10-track rap album for his final thesis, the first to do so in the history of the university.                       

Obasi Shaw wrote the album, titled Liminal Minds in a year. It was awarded the second highest grade in the department - summa cum laude minus.

it's cool how jared taylor's argument that different groups want to be treated differently and held to standards relevant to them is being proven true by progressive's own actions.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #1696 on: May 22, 2017, 06:20:50 AM »
+10
it's cool how jared taylor's argument that different groups want to be treated differently and held to standards relevant to them is being proven true by progressive's own actions.

Yeah.  Its funny how race theory has caused blacks to intentionally separate themselves from the rest of society, and to reject actual opportunity and achievement in favor of outward displays of racial pandering. 

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #1697 on: May 23, 2017, 07:25:14 AM »
+2

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/harvard-student-rap-album-final-year-thesis-passes-second-highest-grade-ivy-league-obasi-shaw-a7747371.html

An Ivy League student will be graduating with one of the highest accolades after submitting a 10-track rap album for his final thesis, the first to do so in the history of the university.                       

Obasi Shaw wrote the album, titled Liminal Minds in a year. It was awarded the second highest grade in the department - summa cum laude minus.

ehhhh, given the context i don't see the big deal. the bar is set pretty low in the first place:

Undergraduates at the university do not need to submit senior theses, but for those wishing to graduate with honours, it is a requirement.

Rather than write an essay, collection of poems or a piece of prose, Shaw decided to try something different.

it's an optional freeform exercise

Ossipago

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #1698 on: May 24, 2017, 09:37:34 AM »
+2

ehhhh, given the context i don't see the big deal. the bar is set pretty low in the first place:

Undergraduates at the university do not need to submit senior theses, but for those wishing to graduate with honours, it is a requirement.

Rather than write an essay, collection of poems or a piece of prose, Shaw decided to try something different.

it's an optional freeform exercise

yeah i thought it was dubious that those kinds of things would be accepted for academic assessment anyway, but i think they can be distinguished: poetry and prose has been analysed for centuries; there are standards, undisputed outstanding examples, and a developed body of thought.  that's not the same for rap or 'urban poetry'.

i can only surmise academics were foxed by the existence of 'diss track', believing it to mean many rappers were in fact undertaking scholarly works.

anyway, these problems aside, i have serious doubts this rap album ticks a box all work of this kind is meant to - that it is original - when it's an album about 'being black in modern America'.

BigDiggerNick

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #1699 on: May 25, 2017, 06:08:12 PM »
+8
In more hopeful news
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__iQGa0OkIs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__iQGa0OkIs</a>

:nixon:, But goddamn those faggot kids raise my blood pressure with how they act.