;

Author Topic: Gratuitously Wasted Agent Reviews Stand-up Hotspot (G.W.A.R.S.H., the thread)  (Read 31287 times)

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
I'm going to assume that at this point Conan is just sleepwalking through the whole thing much like Leno and Letterman did at this point in their late night show careers.

I'll give Conan some credit: he hasn't turned into a weepy faggot like Kimmel or a derpy blowhard like Colbert.  I'm sure he is a shitlib supreme but the cringe that gets generated from Kimmel and Colbert these days is embarrassing.  I never thought that Jimmy Fallon wouldn't be the absolute worst at something but there you go.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 10:14:27 PM by (((🍆🍆🍆))) »

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old Better dead than red
    • Awards
The fall of Jimmy Kimmel is stunning.

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
The fall of Jimmy Kimmel is stunning.

In the land of cucks, Jimmy Fallon is alpha
rofl I have a sig

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
Looks like ABC is trying to reverse course on cancelling Last Man Standing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDMhiFGls48" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDMhiFGls48</a>

This entire ad is them making some sort of siren song to conservatives. Like, how about you just didn't cancel the whole ONE singular conservative comedy you had succeeding in the first place?
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
I'm going to assume that at this point Conan is just sleepwalking through the whole thing much like Leno and Letterman did at this point in their late night show careers.

I'll give Conan some credit: he hasn't turned into a weepy faggot like Kimmel or a derpy blowhard like Colbert.  I'm sure he is a shitlib supreme but the cringe that gets generated from Kimmel and Colbert these days is embarrassing.  I never thought that Jimmy Fallon wouldn't be the absolute worst at something but there you go.
Conan seems to have an air of bitterness around him IMO. I will give him credit for not going full Jimmy though.
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

Diane Reynolds

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Hard to blame him after what NBC did to him and now he's languishing on a basic cable network.